HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Shooting at AMF Alexandria
Posted by: Kimberly ()
Date: June 11, 2007 04:30PM

I heard there was a shooting last Saturday (6-9-07) at AMF Alexandria in the Pen Daw shopping center. Has anyone heard about it, or know where I can find information about it? Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shooting at AMF Alexandria
Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: June 11, 2007 04:55PM

Shrek 3 claims another victim.

Posted by: say what? ()
Date: June 11, 2007 05:02PM

Why do I not know anything about this shooting but I foresee the word "gang" involved? I have seen a reduced amount by the washington post in using the word gang in describing any crimes lately. I think they are responding to their liberal roots and ignoring the obvious problems. Hopefully they will get around to true liberal fashion and blame society for these misguided youths and poverty being the true culprit.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: June 11, 2007 06:06PM

Victim Shoots Suspect during Alleged Attempted Robbery

A 27-year-old man was shot by his robbery victim early Sunday morning during an attempted robbery. Around 2:30 a.m. on June 10, four employees of the AMF Bowling Alley, located at 6228 North Kings Highway in the Penn Daw area, were closing up the business. They exited and were locking the doors when they were approached by two masked men with guns. The suspects forced the victims back inside the closed business and announced the robbery. One of the victims, a 22-year-old Alexandria-area man, grabbed his own weapon and shot one of the suspects. The second suspect fired rounds at the victim as the victim ran outside.

The injured suspect, Ronald Whaley, ran outside but was unable to flee due to his injuries. The second suspect fled in a black-colored sedan. The victim was not injured. Whaley was transported to Inova Fairfax Hospital and treated for his non life-threatening injuries. On Monday, June 11, detectives served warrants on Whaley at Inova Fairfax Hospital. Ronald Whaley, of 411 Lakeview Drive in Temple Hills, Maryland, was charged with attempted robbery, abduction, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and attempted aggravated malicious wounding. Detectives are still looking for the second suspect, described as black and driving a black-colored vehicle.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477 or Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Official link: http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/reports2007/061107robbshoot.htm

Posted by: trogdor! ()
Date: June 11, 2007 06:25PM

Sounds like one of the victims had a concealed weapon. Thugs be warned.

Date: June 11, 2007 07:44PM

That is good news. Too bad the Post didnt report much about it nor did I hear it on tv. Using the gun to foil a robbery will never get the press it deserves.
Had the victim not had a gun it would be just another unsolved case. The victim deserves a medal. Just too bad the suspect didnt die and save the state the money.

Posted by: Janz ()
Date: June 11, 2007 09:13PM

I wish you didn't say AMF! Now you have me thinking about the Greaseman! Sorry, I just could not help mentioning it. :(

Posted by: Tomahawk ()
Date: June 12, 2007 12:55AM

The intended victim was an armed employee. The thug with the new air holes is from MD. What's up with that? Wouldn't he be better off robbing places in his own state than coming down here to get drilled?

Posted by: dirty harry ()
Date: June 12, 2007 03:19AM

Too bad that hero wasn't using a .44 ! That prep would be having a funeral instead of a trial. Stupid ass Maryland nigers try robbing a boweling alley. LOL

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 12, 2007 03:49AM

More likely junior would have missed if he had fired a 44 at the guy in the heat of the moment. Still, everyone gets lucky once in a while.

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: June 12, 2007 08:38AM

I guess them "Murderlanders" forgot that we take Constitutional rights and self defense seriously in this state. And people wonder why crime is higher when you cross the river into DC or MD. They have taken the right to self defence away from the people (in DC/MD), and made them all victims! Just like at VT. Big props to the man who foiled these out of state criminals who thought Virginians would be easy prey.

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: June 12, 2007 08:44AM

dirtyharry,

This is the second topic where you have used racial epitaths to disparage black people. Not only do you look like a dumb ass redneck tool when you act this way, you embarass me as a human. Please stop being stupid, or at least if you have to be a racist keep your KKK thoughts inside your inbred head.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2007 08:44AM by nakedshoplifter.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 12, 2007 08:58AM

I find his misspelled racial slurs to be kind of amusing, almost like a riddle. Is it the stupidity that causes the racism, or the racism that breeds stupidity?

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 12, 2007 09:08AM

Attachments:
racist6.jpg

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 12, 2007 05:50PM

Attachments:
nigerstupid.jpg

Date: June 12, 2007 08:19PM

Most likely he used that spelling because some websites will filter out certain words. I am very sure that word is on the top of the list.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:28AM

say what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most likely he used that spelling because some
> websites will filter out certain words. I am very
> sure that word is on the top of the list.

no, nigger is not censored here. however, if you are too stupid, your post will be removed.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Dirty Harry ()
Date: June 13, 2007 10:38PM

Sorry about that guys, some nigger is posting under my name so from now on I will post as .....

Posted by: nakedfagshoplifter ()
Date: June 13, 2007 10:43PM

I'm betting he is a homo-nig

Posted by: ya ()
Date: June 13, 2007 10:43PM

T-Nigs

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.