HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Plandemic is real and George Soros is responsible for all the vaccine and virus disinformation
Posted by: Maga 2024 ()
Date: September 04, 2021 10:57AM

It turns out that the Demonrats had Faucci working with the Chinese to create this virus. The plan is to then trick MAGA Nation into not getting the vaccine and not believing in the virus so enough of us die off to impact the 2022 and 2024 elections.

They are lying to us! The virus is real! The vaccine is safe and THEY ARE DOING GENOCIDE AGAINST PATRIOTS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Plandemic is real and George Soros is responsible for all the vaccine and virus disinformation
Posted by: Attention Mahdi ()
Date: September 04, 2021 11:05AM

Need Mahdi to handle this one.

Re: Plandemic is real and George Soros is responsible for all the vaccine and virus disinformation
Date: September 04, 2021 02:46PM

thanks for the laughs guys

Posted by: Wwg1wga ()
Date: September 04, 2021 06:39PM

I’ve been hearing this a lot on the message boards. Is this true? I wouldn’t put it past the libs to do this.

Posted by: Wwg1wga. ()
Date: September 05, 2021 09:39PM

Da truf!

Posted by: never again ()
Date: September 06, 2021 12:15AM

Trump must never be President again, ever.
Attachments:
83582120_2766989730051374_4785896703771279360_n (1).jpg

Posted by: Duberbert ()
Date: September 06, 2021 07:10AM

If this were true, then why are they anti mask and anti vaccine? That doesn’t make sense.

Date: September 06, 2021 09:55AM

just a friendly reminder in this troll post...lol....

the same devils who are behind the pLandemic are the same people pushing the zombie jab, lockdowns and face diaper mandates

hopefully everyone will wake up soon, grab their metaphorical pitch forks and torches and go after these devils, soros included

Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: September 06, 2021 03:39PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just a friendly reminder in this troll
> post...lol....
>
> the same devils who are behind the pLandemic are
> the same people pushing the zombie jab, lockdowns
> and face diaper mandates
>
> hopefully everyone will wake up soon, grab their
> metaphorical pitch forks and torches and go after
> these devils, soros included

100%!!

Posted by: Dunn Kruger. ()
Date: September 07, 2021 12:04AM

So how do we fight back? If the virus is really killing people and the vaccine helps, then wouldn’t the best way to stop the evil libs and Soros, would be to get vaccinated after all?!

I can’t believe we let them kill so many of us but now we know that we can protect ourselves with the vaccine; not having done so to this point was because we were tricked by the devil himself.

Posted by: dance little bitches ()
Date: September 07, 2021 12:27AM

your all fools
Attachments:
soros.jpg

Date: September 07, 2021 09:20AM

Dr. Evil indeed

the covid zombie jab isn't helping

its killing and maiming people and its the sole cause of the "delta variant"

vaccines have never helped....here watch this...VAXXED II

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H7RERuJ502sU/

if you have a heart and you are human you will reconsider your position on vaccines after watching this...

also...the fall of cabal the sequel part 17 goes into vaccines...here...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AHwwRqpRMDAA/

Posted by: Progressives should b sterilized ()
Date: September 07, 2021 06:29PM

Posted by: l'k'pk ()
Date: September 07, 2021 08:23PM

Soros and Fauci will get the most painful form of cancer and suffer and suffer and then die and go to eternal hell.

Posted by: l'k'pk ()
Date: September 07, 2021 08:23PM

Soros and Fauci will get the most painful form of cancer and suffer and suffer and then die and go to eternal hell.

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: September 08, 2021 02:33AM

Dunn Kruger. Wrote:
> So how do we fight back? If the virus is really
> killing people and the vaccine helps, then
> wouldn’t the best way to stop the evil libs and
> Soros, would be to get vaccinated after all?!
>
> I can’t believe we let them kill so many of us
> but now we know that we can protect ourselves with
> the vaccine; not having done so to this point was
> because we were tricked by the devil himself.

Studies show HCQ and Ivermectin work..that is the way to go. No clot shot!

Date: September 16, 2021 08:10PM

Boo fn hoo Wrote:
> Dunn Kruger. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So how do we fight back? If the virus is really
> > killing people and the vaccine helps, then
> > wouldn’t the best way to stop the evil libs
> and
> > Soros, would be to get vaccinated after all?!
> >
> > I can’t believe we let them kill so many of
> us
> > but now we know that we can protect ourselves
> with
> > the vaccine; not having done so to this point
> was
> > because we were tricked by the devil himself.
>
>
> Studies show HCQ and Ivermectin work..that is the
> way to go. No clot shot!

No way, my mom, uncle and three cousins died from Covid and tried all that shit. I am getting vaccinated to protect myself from the Soros disease. Not gonna get me you democrat fucks!

Date: September 16, 2021 08:12PM

l'k'pk Wrote:
> Soros and Fauci will get the most painful form of
> cancer and suffer and suffer and then die and go
> to eternal hell.

They want you to die! That’s why they have lied to us. To kill us. 1776! 1776!

Posted by: Dicklit. ()
Date: September 16, 2021 10:42PM

Yeah bro!!!! Fuuuck…so into you! Dm me.
1776!! 1776!! 1776!! (non-ciss!)

Posted by: Clehehn ()
Date: September 16, 2021 11:10PM

I can not even exaggerate how much I HATE Fauchi and Gates sponsored by Soros Foundation. That’s why I’m not falling for their games and got vaccinated today! Fuck you, Demonrats!

Posted by: Maga 2028. ()
Date: September 17, 2021 07:58PM

Gonna get the vaccine because the lizard people are trying to stop it. I mean, all I need to know is, what are the lizard people pushing and you do you (but I do the opposite of what the lizard people want!!!!)

Lizard People = value of 13. 13 is the number that St. Thomas Aquinas always posted the “formula,” also on the 13th page. The 13th publishing had the key… existential meaning of the 13th word. The 13th letter is “m”. So it goes without explanation that m is for mother. Which means that we need to refuse the authority that is being forced down our throat, which is “maternal.” Non-maternal = ANSWER which also equals paternal. Resist!!!

Can I get an “amen!!!”??

Posted by: Fredrick. ()
Date: September 17, 2021 08:10PM

1776! 1776!!!

1/7, first day of full tyranny and the first day after the first day of the next war. 76 = 7+6 = 13. The 13th letter is m. M stands for “MAGA!!!!!!”

Posted by: Aster. ()
Date: September 17, 2021 08:40PM

1776! 1+7+7+6=21. 21 = 3x7. 3.7 version 5g. Exactly!!!!

Posted by: Wwg1wga!!! ()
Date: September 18, 2021 08:15PM

This! ^^^^^^^^

Posted by: Wwg1wga!! ()
Date: September 18, 2021 08:17PM

Maga 2028. Wrote:
> Gonna get the vaccine because the lizard people
> are trying to stop it. I mean, all I need to know
> is, what are the lizard people pushing and you do
> you (but I do the opposite of what the lizard
> people want!!!!)
>
> Lizard People = value of 13. 13 is the number that
> St. Thomas Aquinas always posted the
> “formula,” also on the 13th page. The 13th
> publishing had the key… existential meaning of
> the 13th word. The 13th letter is “m”. So it
> goes without explanation that m is for mother.
> Which means that we need to refuse the authority
> that is being forced down our throat, which is
> “maternal.” Non-maternal = ANSWER which also
> equals paternal. Resist!!!
>
> Can I get an “amen!!!”??

AMEM!!!!

Posted by: PROOF!!!!! ()
Date: September 19, 2021 12:36PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/09/10/nolte-howard-stern-proves-democrats-want-unvaccinated-trump-voters-dead/amp/

Nolte: Howard Stern Proves Democrats Want Unvaccinated Trump Voters Dead

Do you want to know why I think Howard Stern is going full-monster with his mockery of three fellow human beings who died of the coronavirus? Because leftists like Stern and CNNLOL and Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Anthony Fauci are deliberately looking to manipulate Trump supporters into not getting vaccinated.

Nothing else makes sense to me.

In a country where elections are decided on razor-thin margins, does it not benefit one side if their opponents simply drop dead?

If I wanted to use reverse psychology to convince people not to get a life-saving vaccination, I would do exactly what Stern and the left are doing… I would bully and taunt and mock and ridicule you for not getting vaccinated, knowing the human response would be, Hey, fuck you, I’m never getting vaccinated!

Posted by: Maga Maga Maga ()
Date: September 20, 2021 01:30PM

“ThEiR tRyInG tO kIlL uS”…STFU!!! Their not this smart to make a plan like this.

Posted by: Corrector. ()
Date: September 21, 2021 05:53AM

Maga Maga Maga Wrote:
> “ThEiR tRyInG tO kIlL uS”…STFU!!! Their not
> this smart to make a plan like this.

It’s “they’re” as in “they are”. Typical, idiot Trumptard

Date: September 21, 2021 08:30AM

howard stern's hook nosed draydel spinning ass is entertaining...he is a great interviewer...but he is an idiot...he has always admitted he is an idiot...

but yes, democrats want everyone dead indeed...now you know why Hitler had to round up all the "jewish" people and others during WW2

Posted by: Not OP ()
Date: September 21, 2021 09:23AM

> howard stern's hook nosed draydel spinning ass is
> entertaining...he is a great interviewer...but he
> is an idiot...he has always admitted he is an
> idiot...
>
> but yes, democrats want everyone dead indeed...now
> you know why Hitler had to round up all the
> "jewish" people and others during WW2

So serious question, now that the real media is reporting on the plandemic, will you get the vaccine now? It’s the opposite of what they want us to do so I think I might. I didn’t know that most people in the hospitals are unvaccinated but that seems indisputable now. Everyone, do your research!

Date: September 21, 2021 09:43AM

the vaccines, especially the covid zombie jab, is fucking people up and killing people...eye already had figured out vaccines are trash long before 2020...you were more concerned occupying your mind with faggot bullshit...so now you looking stupid, baby kkkiller...

go to bitchute and watch Vaxxed II...if you are human you will reconsider your position....those vaccines fucked those children up...

now you have libtard media like "bloomberg" saying natural immunity is better than the covid zombie jab...

"People who recovered from a bout of Covid-19 during one of the earlier waves of the pandemic appear to have a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got two doses of the vaccine from Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE."

you have isreal which is completely vaccinated with covid blowing up and that is to be expected if one isn't a retard curmudgeon like yourself

the zombie jab is the real cause of the variants...you look at a country like india who's covid numbers went 10 times higher right after they started letting the white devil cave beasts vaccinate their people

the PCR test is faulty and fraudulent...thats how you got your numbers up

the skies are full of chemtrails as we speak

the plandemic is fake...just a hyped up man made fauci lab created seasonal flu used to usher in the new world order, reduce the population and get the greatest President of all time, Trump out the Casablanca

this is why the hooked nose bagel eater howard stern said Trump needed his head checked

Date: September 21, 2021 09:48AM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3732397.html

Project Verita delivering the death blow to you 10% and covid zombies

Posted by: Observer of things. ()
Date: September 21, 2021 12:57PM

Yo…this Mahdi guy is fucking nuts! He’s exactly the type they’ve tricked into not getting the vaxx.

Date: September 21, 2021 02:28PM

when brainwashed slaves call me "nuts" that is just confirmation that om doing my job, well

Posted by: Hjdjzkka ()
Date: September 22, 2021 08:01AM

> when brainwashed slaves call me "nuts" that is
> just confirmation that om doing my job, well

^^^^^^this is really terrible logic! Lol!

Date: September 22, 2021 10:34PM

perhaps you are delusional and are the very same brainwashed slave that eye speak of

Posted by: Retarded Monk ()
Date: September 22, 2021 10:46PM

Posted by: Hjfjskka ()
Date: September 23, 2021 11:33AM

^^^^^^ Oh, a meme! Must be true. I don’t give a fuck about if people get vaccinated or not. Right now Delta is killing 2k a day, 1900 of whole are unvaccinated Trumptards. 2k a DAY…every week that’s 5 September 11ths, 10 Titanics, 780 “US soldiers killed by blast in Afghanistan,” 14k Gabby Petinos…EVERY FUCKING WEEK. If y’all don’t care about that fact, then why should I?

So tell me again that the vaccine isn’t working? I think it’s doing a fine job and tricking you all into not getting it is the finest psychological warfare that has ever been fought.

Posted by: Maga Maga. ()
Date: September 24, 2021 01:48PM

I will NOT be microchipped.

Posted by: Mega mega. ()
Date: September 25, 2021 08:29PM

Bidens a fag!

Posted by: Wwg1wga!! ()
Date: September 26, 2021 10:25PM

B = 2, J = 10. 10+2=12=3x4 = C,D … Can’t Defeat 45!!!!

Posted by: Concerned citizen. ()
Date: September 27, 2021 11:42AM

Wwg1wga!! Wrote:
> B = 2, J = 10. 10+2=12=3x4 = C,D … Can’t
> Defeat 45!!!!

Posted by: MagaMaga2024. ()
Date: September 28, 2021 12:37PM

Granddaddy already died in August but he died free! That’s putting your ass where your mouth is!
Attachments:
63542DB1-A32F-4A25-87E7-25E3E0157206.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.