HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Help fill in "Traffic Ticket Help" in the wiki... or die! :)
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 09, 2007 08:12AM

ok... we all know people come here to get help with getting traffic tickets and advice is handed out like candy with a side of insults. i figure we could all make this process less painless, more helpful and less insulting (i will miss that part) by filling out the wiki page. I personally have got the page started with some sections made that need to be filled out and some links at the bottom to threads that will help in getting proper content for the page. please help the wiki or go to hell, go to hell and die.

the wiki page: Traffic_Ticket_Help

how to edit a wiki page: Formating/Editing a wiki page

"OMG WTF IS A WIKI?!" - it's a collection of article, each of which can be edited by any and all users. you can also create non-existent articles.

help others and help yourself or die.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help fill in "Traffic Ticket Help" in the wiki... or die! :)
Posted by: simple answers ()
Date: October 13, 2020 10:44AM

This advise has been priceless

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.