HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: on the chemtrail line
Posted by: General Mahdi ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:42AM

om not the smartest guy out there, obviously....but my heart is in the right place.....

and you guys are a bunch of cowardly faggots

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: peepa ()
Date: January 08, 2022 10:19AM

Can you see Mahdi’s Cricket phone account?

Date: January 08, 2022 10:39AM

thanks to my very very very very gay net stalkers for confirming everything eye am saying...these are despicable people as you can cee...

eye make reports to the FAA all the time...everyone including the NSA knows who the fuck eye am...its no big mystery...

eye have never contacted the authorities in regards to the stalking and veiled threats yet and eye still haven't even though they are watching all of this...but eye did give in and make that phone call....crazy military folks...good job faggots...

and....they are still spraying chemtrails.....look.....

Posted by: Greg Bjorg ()
Date: January 11, 2022 05:09AM

Someone knows which are the best electrical energy systems for renewable consumption, they have suggested to me that the most economical and simple are Solar panels but the truth is that I want to look for more systems that help me save energy consumption or, if necessary, renew it. that I am spending so that it is a round consumption and does not have losses someone knows of something similar to that

Date: January 11, 2022 01:39PM

Thanks Greg!

we reached new levels of journalistic excellence in page 5...a point was proved!

just for posterity, yesterday(monday) they let us get our sun, except for around noon when sum natural cloud cover rolled through with that obvious sketchy chemtrail additive in it...even ceen the chemtrail cloud with the rainbow cloud graphene oxide effect, pictured earlier in this thread....

this morning was beautiful....but now a chemtrail partly cloudy is moving through....perfect for keeping warm on a cold winters day...........not!

if you check the sky cams its looking like the spraying is statewide today

Date: January 11, 2022 05:03PM

here is the today's chemtrail line frum different angles...

notice how blue the skies are towards tysons compared to the chemtrailed skies towards springfield/95....
Attachments:
MVI_0130.m4v

Date: January 11, 2022 05:15PM

notice how blue the skies are towards DC and how chemtrailed the skies are towards Annandale
Attachments:
MVI_0132.MP4
Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 5.17.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 5.50.00 PM.png

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: January 11, 2022 05:19PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> here is the today's chemtrail line frum different
> angles...
>
> notice how blue the skies are towards tysons
> compared to the chemtrailed skies towards
> springfield/95....

Howdy General. Up in the hills here on the outskirts of Front Royal I have been seein some serious chemtrails this evening. I seen that old WW2 style military plane flyin round a couple more times an it was puttin out some heavy duty chemtrails somebody said there is a plane like that parked at Charlottesville airport. I don't know. Nex time I see that plane I am goin to try an get me a picture of it. Take care General.

Date: January 11, 2022 05:45PM

this is the last angle...taken later on, back in downtown Annandale...notice how chemtrailed the skies are south of 236 and how blue they are north of 236...since Front Royal Phil has informed us they chemtrailed "seriously" today in the Froll', om guessing they did that massive south of 66/50/236 line they ceem to be fond of spraying...looks like those north of the 66 line got their blue sky sunny day today....

hey Peace, Front Royal Phil...that is wild how they got a WW2 plane doing the cabal's dirty work...would be nice to find out who that is flying that bitch....maybe the pilot has sum answers....Charlottesville Airport huh...thanks for the info!
Attachments:
MVI_0134.MP4
Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 5.51.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 5.51.33 PM.png

Posted by: Lakisha ()
Date: January 11, 2022 05:47PM

General Mahdi,
I can't really get great photos with my old phone. Here are four from Rehoboth Beach today. Me and my girl was watching them make the skies white from 10am.
Now knowest it is evening and the skies are all greyish and these planes just be going up and down and going straight up like rockets then making a descent then go gaining altitudes agin. They really be ruining my last days here on this planet.
Attachments:
IMG_6003.jpg

Date: January 12, 2022 02:32AM

thanks for the photograph and the knowledge Lakisha

it has the tendency to be frustrating when you drive out to sum special place and here they come spraying away your sunshine...

but as the native American prophecy allegedly said, ""Near the day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."

looks like the Revelation chapter is coming true....

stick around...we are going to need you

Date: January 12, 2022 10:10AM

early morning chemtrailing today, courtesy of the population reduction squad, chemtrail division
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 9.50.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 9.50.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 9.51.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 9.51.27 AM.png

Date: January 12, 2022 10:28AM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.27.11 AM.png

Date: January 12, 2022 10:44AM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.39.49 AM.png

Posted by: matrix4real ()
Date: January 12, 2022 11:35AM

The sky was sick with chemtrails all the way down to Fredericksburg. Mahdi, when did you first become aware of chemtrails around here? Wondering if this is what brought the onset of headaches for me with these chemicals being sprayed.

Posted by: basil1956 ()
Date: January 12, 2022 12:23PM

Answering to Matrix4real:

Headaches, sore throat, skin itch, eye pain all are side effects of the nano particles being dumped on us.

Imagine the aluminum building up in lungs, brain, blood stream. Think depopulation. This program coupled with the plandemic will remove 1 billion in the next five years.

Posted by: lakisha ()
Date: January 12, 2022 12:27PM

Sussex County, Delaware today.

No exaggeration, four different squadrons in the sky right now. One from the west spraying east, one from the north spraying south, one from the east spraying west, and one from south spraying north meeting right over the central part of sussex county about six miles from the ocean. Circling back out and repeating. You can't tell me this is commercial traffic flying in these patterns.
Attachments:
IMG_6015.jpg

Date: January 12, 2022 12:28PM

More:
Attachments:
IMG_6019----001.jpg

Date: January 12, 2022 12:47PM

yeah, they going pretty hard with it today...

started hearing about chemtrails years before 2015 but didn't pay it much attention...then 2015 hit and eye became interested and started observing the skies more closely...kept my mouth shut and just studied and by 2017 had reached a conclusion that this is deliberate

these bioweapons affect people more who have internal conditions such as obesity, lack of self created vitamin D, a clogged diseased colon, coagulated blood, clogged lymphatic system, experimental still in trial vaccine poisoning, suffucation frum face diapers, compromised mucin 1, excessive mucin 2 etc...poor terrain frum poor nutrition!

fruit, herbs, sunlight, air, vegetables, water is the cleanest burning fuel for humans...that diet will start to break down the clogs...

Date: January 12, 2022 09:36PM

thanks for the pictures and the knowledge, lakisha

these psychopaths sprayed a lot today...

you can cee the fresh trails in the moonlit night sky

Date: January 13, 2022 08:39AM

morning chemtrailing, again, compliments of the population reduction squad, chemtrail division...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.08.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.08.28 AM.png

Date: January 19, 2022 09:15AM

mmmm....they doing sum chemtrailing here in Annandale in the gaps in the natural cloud cover...my camera battery is charging so no photos at the moment....eye know, you are disappointed...

but yesterday was lovely...natural clouds...didn't cee any evidence of chemtrailing till sunset where they sprayed their typical south Annandale chemtrail line but it was very light compared to their usual end of day south Annandale sunset chemtrail spray...eye got good feelings about this Youngkin guy

Date: January 20, 2022 05:10AM

General Mahdi,

With our new governor in office who apparently is not being frightened by the woke crowd maybe we can contact his office?

Yesterday at 2am there were several jets in the skies over Faquier County.
Today, I have seen them criss crossing in Warren County.

Date: January 20, 2022 09:37AM

lol...yes lakisha...when Youngkin/Sears got sworn in on saturday, during the conversations in my 3rd i(pineal gland)((Genesis 32:30)), eye was like "the first day eye cee blatant chemtrailing here om going to contact both of them"...

the day before yesterday the skies were beautiful all day but they did do a little bit of chemtrailing in South Annandale(el barrio) right before the sun went down but eye let it slide...

and yes, yesterday they were chemtrailing here all day, fattening the clouds and filling the blanks and blocking our sun...and if you check the various skycams it was statewide...it wasn't whut eye would call heavy chemtrailing, but blatant none the less...

long story short, eye did contact both of them yesterday...

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/communicating-with-the-governors-office/

https://www.ltgov.virginia.gov/

and, once again, to all you chemtrailing MF's who are butt hurt about our endeavors to shut you down....just have all those news weather reporters you are in cahoots with tell the public when and where you will be spraying, give the public the ingredients of whut is in the chemtrail and most importantly tell the tax payer that chemtrailing became fully operational in 2011 under bath house barry sotoro and make sure you tell the public u kept it a secret frum them ...do this and eye will fall back

Date: January 20, 2022 02:42PM

Dear General Mahdi,
Thank you for the link. I hope someone other than a non believer processes our concerns sent to the Governor's office. He has not yet fully cleaned his house of the woke commies.

Posted by: Rich Homie Quan ()
Date: January 20, 2022 08:59PM

You're right the problem is the faggots!!!

Posted by: Rich Homie Quan ()
Date: January 20, 2022 09:00PM

I do brief benefit concert to get rid of the chemtrail all funds will be donated

Big homie flock keep packing that Glock

Pop pop

Date: January 20, 2022 10:22PM

Martinsburg, WV today.....
Attachments:
85016AB0-16F4-4AB0-887B-30E692F0320F.jpeg

Date: January 21, 2022 10:33AM

"Dear General Mahdi,
Thank you for the link. I hope someone other than a non believer processes our concerns sent to the Governor's office. He has not yet fully cleaned his house of the woke commies."

yes, that thought did cross my mind...but its worth a try...they aren't going to stop chemtrailing(without a fight) so it won't be the last time eye contact the Governor and Lt. Governor about this issue...and eye will make it a point to contact them both...nowadays, whenever eye contact the FAA eye make it crystal clear that my report is addressed to the low level FAA employees asking them to whistle blow or to try and talk sum sense to their bosses and pointing out to them that their bosses at the FAA are limp wristed commie scum bags...which is true!

thanks for the pictures as always, that is blatant indeed...they got something similar in the skies right outside my door as eye type this...eye actually just pointed them out to the mailman and he thanked me...lol...one of my short term goals is that at the very least we ban chemtrailing in the state of Virginia...but yes, its statewide...look at these sky cams on time lapse...once again, cruel psychopaths making it more cloudy on a cold winters day...

https://www.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/front-royal-va-22630
https://www.weatherbug.com/weather-camera/great-falls-va-22066

Peace lakisha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're right the problem is the faggots!!!"

yes Quan, the LGBTQP mafia is heavily involved in this population reduction murder orgy that apparently became fully operational in 2020

look at how giddy they are in this clip frum spring 2019...they know its about to go down...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuIfCA7rK74

...but to clarify om using the more modern incarnation of the word "faggot"...it doesn't necessarily have to do with so called sexual preference...when eye say faggot in this context om talking about a weak man who is too soft, bitch made and stupid to stand up for freedom, justice and equality...eye could cee a heterosexual man at the park, got face diapers on his wife and children, and eye consider him a faggot...no real man would do that to their family...no real man would let his wife do that to their family...

point being...if someone is down with freedom, justice, equality and they dedicated to taking these devils off the planet, om rocking with you, regardless of whut you do in the privacy of your own bedroom

"I do brief benefit concert to get rid of the chemtrail all funds will be donated"

thats whuts up...appreciate it

Peace!

Date: January 21, 2022 01:46PM

for those of you playing along, they been chemtrailing all day on a cold winter day in the low 20's....but check this....here is where they aren't chemtrailing....look at those skies in the distance....also, on a side note notice how eye almost slip on the ice and bust my ass....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 01:52PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
MVI_0161.MP4

Date: January 21, 2022 01:49PM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 1.40.35 PM.png

Date: January 21, 2022 02:05PM

Up here at my house (I call it Phil Hill) I been a payin more attention to chem trails since I learned about them from this here forum.
I has noticed that on clear cold days we get more of them trails than usual. I am retired an I like to sit on my deck an drink beer while watchin these here chem trail things. Sometimes I get to smokin me a little pot and I start seein things in them chem trails, I saw one a few weeks back that looked like Jesus Christ givin me the finger!

Date: January 21, 2022 03:32PM

yeaup...frum the looks of the sky cams they spraying away your sunlight in the Froll'...

"I has noticed that on clear cold days we get more of them trails than usual."

true...and those are the best days for chemtrail watchin'...they gotta keep their plandemic going so they certainly can't let the common man get they sunlight...but, as the film eye just posted shows, they are letting some folks get their sunlight...north of 66, apparently....

" I saw one a few weeks back that looked like Jesus Christ givin me the finger"

hahahahahahahahaha....pot just makes everything better don't it? eye thinks thats actually the anti-christ giving you the finger...he don't like the sun

blue skies slated for tomorrow in the Froll'...this is frum weather underground....if they do rob you folks of your sun tomorrow watch how they change that cloud cover percentages in the next 12 hours...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 03:50PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 15-45-01 Front Royal, VA Hourly Weather Forecast Weather Underground.png

Posted by: something to this ()
Date: January 23, 2022 06:13AM

since the public is satisfied with sunny forecast, when it is actually blue clouds, looking for better ways to capture whats left of the sunlight for green houses. even though high 70's temp, then drops 10-12 when overcast still need to amplify uv, sheet metal to reflect or possibly mirrors to intensify. also noticed finding organic seeds...impossible.
worst growing season yield last year ever, with the most time and money spent, and not alone...there is another path...a friendly trail...just have to find it

Date: January 24, 2022 12:39PM

Peace something to this...

personally, om satisfied with a forecast that isn't made in conjunction with deep state...greenhouses are the truth...eye could only imagine the feeling of picking sum oranges off a tree in the middle of winter...

you bring up a important issue with the organic seeds...eye know plenty of folks who are dedicated to stockpiling the original seeds and propagating them...so we are on the same path...

this morning the skies were blue here...then this one little chemtrail cloud cluster rolled through with the entire skies surrounding it blue...eye said to my self "no big deal...it'll pass on...just a little early morning gangstalking frum limp wristed commie scum bags"...and it did pass on...but then they started lighting it up...

just sum various sky cams in Virginia....
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-03-24 Front Royal, Virginia Live Local and Global Weather Cameras WeatherBug.png

Date: January 24, 2022 12:43PM

this is after that one little light chemtrail cloud cluster rolled through...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 11.41.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 11.40.51 AM.png
MVI_0164.MP4

Date: January 24, 2022 12:58PM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-49-50 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-50-07 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-51-04 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-51-16 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-51-35 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: January 24, 2022 01:00PM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-52-53 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-52-08 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-52-53 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: January 24, 2022 01:02PM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-53-41 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 12-54-52 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: January 25, 2022 02:05AM

General Mahdi,
Once the NWO is done with the plandemic their next action will be restarting the climate change hoax crap.
my girl and I are going traveling back to the atlantic coastline and will try to snapshot some of them evil doers up dere in the sky poisoning us wif all that shit.

Posted by: I'veHeard ()
Date: January 25, 2022 02:35PM

I've heard these chemtrails turn the frogs in various ponds into homosexuals. ST\tay back.

Date: January 28, 2022 05:03PM

No chemtrails spotted today from high atop Phil hill. Just sitting here by my toasty warm Ben Franklin wood stove watchin the snow commin in. Got 63 beers in the fridge and a little nugget of the ole Devil's lettuce to put in my corncob pipe. Maybe them chemtrails will kill me but life is good tonite.

Date: January 29, 2022 02:45PM

"General Mahdi,
Once the NWO is done with the plandemic their next action will be restarting the climate change hoax crap.
my girl and I are going traveling back to the atlantic coastline and will try to snapshot some of them evil doers up dere in the sky poisoning us wif all that shit."

word is bond....we survived their agenda 21...2030 is the next one, according to the devils

thank you for your continued support lakisha...you have been ever so helpful!

Peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've heard these chemtrails turn the frogs in various ponds into homosexuals. ST\tay back"

if that is true, it wouldn't be surprising in the least

Peace
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No chemtrails spotted today from high atop Phil hill. Just sitting here by my toasty warm Ben Franklin wood stove watchin the snow commin in. Got 63 beers in the fridge and a little nugget of the ole Devil's lettuce to put in my corncob pipe. Maybe them chemtrails will kill me but life is good tonite."

those wood stoves are the truth!

63 beers...wow...yeah bruh, a little nugget will get the job done...om personally fond of twisting my cannibus up in a natural tobacco leaf...eye hope to move more towards healthy edibles though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvHJQQyRmjI

this morning as the cloud cover frum the storm exited the area there was sum obvious chemtrail clouds, but nothing serious...but once that moved out its been pristine blue skies all day...

on thursday we had a blue sky sunny day...eye was out in gainsville/mannassas and this natural cloud cover started making its way through...and they were only chemtrailing the edge of the cloud cover...the skies stayed pristine blue towards Fairfax...they are clearly showing restraint all of a sudden....

eye don't wanna jinx it but eye think we are going to have infinitely bluer skies with the new Governor in and the KKK party out....

Peace Phil

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2022 02:51PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: Amazondotcom ()
Date: January 30, 2022 09:06PM

Amazon doesn't know what you mongoloids are talking about but we'd sure as shit love to sell you something

Amazon.com

Amazon.com sells a lot of stuff check us out Amazon.com open 24 hours a day, 365

Date: January 31, 2022 12:22PM

dumb slave promoting a vampire company like amazon....wow...anywho...

chemtrails are back today...notice the rainbow graphene oxide chemtrail

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2022 12:24PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 12.06.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 12.06.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 12.06.49 PM.png
MVI_0171.MP4

Date: January 31, 2022 12:47PM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 12-45-34 ES 16 Moorefield Station, Moorefield Station, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: February 01, 2022 08:25AM

chemtrailers gangstalking in Annandale this morning....

notice how in this 360 shot they are spraying in one spot while the skies are pristine blue in every direction...

this is the exact same spot they were spraying in my 360 shot frum my post frum January 08, 2022

they are fond of spraying this spot....
Attachments:
MVI_0174.MP4

Posted by: ESCARGOTS ()
Date: February 01, 2022 10:50AM

HI JP!!

Date: February 01, 2022 11:12AM

"HI JP!!"

stay off the drugs
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.07.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.07.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 11.07.36 AM.png

Date: February 01, 2022 11:18AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2022 11:23AM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 11-17-01 Front Royal, Virginia Live Local and Global Weather Cameras WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 11-22-42 Bull Run ES, Centreville, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: February 01, 2022 04:08PM

all day spraying today...the skies towards south Annandale have stayed silver and chemtrailed all day...

here is another shot of two aircraft...one is spraying a lingering trail...the other none...one has their sprayer on....the other doesn't....
Attachments:
MVI_0190 3.MP4

Date: February 01, 2022 04:59PM

Only a few trails visible from Phil hill today. I am watchin the sun go down an havin a few cold ones. Life is pretty good for this old retired school maintenance man.

Date: February 01, 2022 05:10PM

when you commit a crime its important to not over do it....

these assholes just don't get that concept and thats cool...ignorance isn't always bliss
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.02.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.02.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.02.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 5.03.04 PM.png

Date: February 01, 2022 05:13PM

"Only a few trails visible from Phil hill today. I am watchin the sun go down an havin a few cold ones. Life is pretty good for this old retired school maintenance man."

yeah, they really hammering Annandale today

thanks for the report Phil....glad everything is going well for you...Peace

Date: February 01, 2022 05:19PM

> "Only a few trails visible from Phil hill today. I
> am watchin the sun go down an havin a few cold
> ones. Life is pretty good for this old retired
> school maintenance man."
>
> yeah, they really hammering Annandale today
>
> thanks for the report Phil....glad everything is
> going well for you...Peace

Best wishes to you Mr General

Posted by: eye roll ()
Date: February 01, 2022 06:20PM

Oh, brother…

Posted by: Lakisha ()
Date: February 01, 2022 09:59PM

Hi General Mahdi,
Sorry I don't have any pictures to share because my batteries were dead.
Rehoboth Beach, De. had them bastards flying all overs the place all day.
Me n my girl ain't enjoyin the beach much anymores because of them faggots flying around spraying that shit everywhere covering the sunshine.

Date: February 02, 2022 11:30AM

Peace lakisha

sorry to hear about the faggots spraying away your sun at the beach

eye know its strange times we are living in but eye would rather be here to fight this most diabolical of enemies...they think they are untouchable...they are in for a big surprise!

their plan is to murder off the older people who remember a time when the skies weren't littered with chemtrails...so, the children will not know that the lingering trials is being done deliberately and they can make it the norm...they almost got away with it....

Posted by: Old Red ()
Date: February 02, 2022 11:46AM

we seez lines in the skys sum dayz over groop home

Date: February 02, 2022 11:54AM

"we seez lines in the skys sum dayz over groop home"

yup....owl bet you do

the skies are clearing up and they already spraying here in Annandale...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 11.48.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 11.48.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 11.48.59 AM.png

Date: February 02, 2022 03:12PM

damn these commies sprayed a lot today...eye was driving down route 7 and counted 10 aircraft spraying chemtrails...

wonder how many people who lost their livelihood during the plandemic hoax could be compensated with all the money these limp wristed faggots used to spray these last three days?

and you know its a hoax because they are massively spraying our skies with toxic chemicals and blocking our sun and sunlight is known to help combat covid

here is a shot frum landmark alexandria

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2022 03:14PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 3.09.56 PM.png

Date: February 02, 2022 04:45PM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-29-56 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-31-57 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-32-22 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-32-45 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-33-15 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-33-39 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-34-03 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: February 02, 2022 04:47PM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-34-41 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-35-05 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-35-23 Madison Trust Elementary School, Brambleton, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-42-17 Page County Middle School, Shenandoah, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-42-38 Page County Middle School, Shenandoah, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 16-42-52 Page County Middle School, Shenandoah, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: February 02, 2022 05:20PM

Solar radiation management methods work to reduce or divert the amount of incoming solar
radiation by making the Earth more reflective (i.e., enhancing albedo) and do not have any effect
on GHG emission rates.50 SRM methods involve modifying albedo via land-based methods such
as desert reflectors, cloud-based methods such as CLOUD WHITENING, stratosphere-based methods
such as aerosol injection, and spaced-based methods such as shields. The effectiveness of an
SRM method depends on its geographical location, the altitude at which it is applied (surface,
atmosphere, space), and the radiative properties of the atmosphere and surface.

(PAGE 15)

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41371.pdf

Date: February 03, 2022 11:54AM

Date: February 08, 2022 10:03AM

woke up this morning looked out the window....chemtrails are back...this weekend was beautiful though....skies are looking blue to the west so hopefully they don't gay up the skies too much today....
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 09-52-45 ES 16 Moorefield Station, Moorefield Station, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 09-53-09 ES 16 Moorefield Station, Moorefield Station, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 10-00-00 Page County Middle School, Shenandoah, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: February 09, 2022 01:21PM

General Mahdi,
They is flying crazy today in Strausburg
Attachments:
StrausburgVA1.jpg
StrausburgVA2.jpg
StrausburgVA3.jpg
StrausburgVA4.jpg

Date: February 09, 2022 01:28PM

I see em up here on Phil hill! I am cracking my first beer at 3 pm. Gonna get fucked up and watch me some chem trail action.

Posted by: shift worker ()
Date: February 09, 2022 01:47PM

skies all clear down here in paint bank, va

Date: February 09, 2022 04:08PM

wowsers lakisha!!!!!

is that Strasburg Virginia? today? That is messed up!

we have had pristine blue skies here in Annandale all day...with a very minute amount of chemtrailing...and om talking very minute...like one little trail here and there, some of which aren't longer than 20 feet....basically nothing...

here eye am thinking the entire state got this blessing of blue skies today...

if it wasn't for my beloved builders in this thread eye would have never known....thanks for the flix and the one(knowledge)...these assholes can't even follow their own pre-made forecasts...smdh....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see em up here on Phil hill! I am cracking my first beer at 3 pm. Gonna get fucked up and watch me some chem trail action."

thanks for the check in Phil...eye guess with those pictures lakisha posted you folks are getting that chemtrail action as well, since strasburg is due west of yaw...

eye really Love the city of Front Royal(F'roll)...om always impressed with the people out there...so, make sure you try to spread the word about this bullshit they doing...cuz om sure many folks out there have not a clue about the chemtrailing....

eye appreciate your laid back positive vibe...enjoy those beers bruh...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"skies all clear down here in paint bank, va"

had to look Paint Bank up...ok...thanks for checking in....glad they letting yaw get yaw sunlight...

wonder why they isolated the 81/66 intersection to do their filthy satanic work today?

Date: February 10, 2022 05:18PM

Since it was warm today I got my old Chevy truck fueled up an took me a ride on down Skyline drive with a pouch of Red Man an a couple bottles of pop. I seen me a few of them chem trails to the east, like Charlottesville area but I didnt see none of em to the West in like Harrisonburg area.
Here is a little tip for yall, if you get to the skyline drive entrance station on a weekday before 8 o clock in the mornin you can get in free, after that it is like at least 20 dollars maybe more.

Date: February 11, 2022 10:46AM

"Here is a little tip for yall, if you get to the skyline drive entrance station on a weekday before 8 o clock in the mornin you can get in free, after that it is like at least 20 dollars maybe more."

ahhhh.....its free?...must be good!...thanks for those jewels of knowledge Phil...so you can take your vehicle into skyline drive at 4 in the morning if you wish? and thanks for the "on chemtrail line" check in as always....

yesterday was pretty nice here in Annandale...eye got a report in South Annandale(el barrio) that they were chemtrailing above the elementary school in the morning...but eye didn't cee any chemtrails in my neck of the woods in the morning...well...eye did cee one single chemtrail, which is no big deal...

as the day went on these beautiful fluffy clouds starting rolling through with pristine blue skies....around 2pm eye noticed sum light chemtrailing above the cloud cover at route 236 which goes right through Annandale, but it wasn't that bad...overall it was quite a lovely day...plenty of blue skies...beautiful late afternoon and sunset...you can cee the difference in the way people act when they let us get our sunlight...you could tell everyone was enjoying that sunlight....except for libtards of course....they hate everything that is decent and good...

its crazy Phil...eye don't want to jinx it but 6 years of gangstalking by these chemtrailers in Annandale has apparently ended...all we had to do is get the piece of shit democratic governors out of office...the skies have gotten so much bluer since Youngkin got sworn in...

Posted by: Healthy Skyz ()
Date: February 11, 2022 12:08PM

General Mahdi Wrote:
> om not the smartest guy out there

^^^ No truer words have ever been written...

Posted by: sunnydays2 ()
Date: February 11, 2022 02:43PM

Gotta say, way more blue skies and fewer chemtrails with Youngkin in office. Maybe just a coincidence, maybe not. Those of us who are watching see this and wonder.

Posted by: Retard finder ()
Date: February 11, 2022 04:58PM

> yesterday was pretty nice here in Annandale...eye
> got a report in South Annandale(el barrio) that
> they were chemtrailing above the elementary school
> in the morning...

Imagine being so fucking stupid you think contrails thousands of feet in the air are "above" a school. This level of retardation is just amazing. As is the belief that the governor somehow directs what planes fly. JFC what a retard.

Date: February 11, 2022 07:46PM

"Gotta say, way more blue skies and fewer chemtrails with Youngkin in office. Maybe just a coincidence, maybe not. Those of us who are watching see this and wonder."

word is bond

Date: February 12, 2022 12:21AM

General Mahdi,
I did not have a chance to photograph and will try soon but the Shenandoah Valley is just sick with a dense milky greyish haze. Me n my girl we be suffering headaches out here and Youngkin ain't said shit.

Date: February 12, 2022 12:29AM

General Mahdi,
I sent the third inquiry to the Govoner's Office just now. I do hope all the peoples that be reading your post do the same and keep sending him till it gets his attentions

Date: February 12, 2022 04:27AM

Peace lakisha

rest assured, as long as the plandemateers continue to blatantly chemtrail within Virginia state lines eye will continue to message the freedom Loving Youngkin/Sears about it...and when eye say blatantly chemtrail eye mean when it creates unsafe, unhealthy conditions and becomes a general nuisance and inconvenience to the average citizen...

thank you for putting in that work...its all about saving the babies....

we had another pristine blue sky sunny day in Annandale

first we ban the chemtrailing in Virginia...next the USA...next the planet....

Posted by: Eye roll ()
Date: February 12, 2022 11:55AM

oh, brother

Date: February 12, 2022 12:40PM

its overcast today so eye can't see the chemtrails and this make me sad

does anyone want to come over and fill my crust Paki ass up with semen? eye will totes be gay 4 u

Date: February 12, 2022 02:09PM

"its overcast today so eye can't see the chemtrails and this make me sad

does anyone want to come over and fill my crust Paki ass up with semen? eye will totes be gay 4 u"

------------------quote frum my EXTREMELY gay net stalker/imposter hunter biden.....back frum a months long crack binge

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2022 02:13PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 03-04-09 hunter biden crack pipe at DuckDuckGo.png

Date: February 15, 2022 08:42AM

guess who's back? back again....shadys back....tell a friend....

as eye was snoozing this morning with ME TV in the background ceen the fresh sprayed chemtrail lines in the eastern skies...woke up to this...
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 10-58-00 IMG_0212 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (16%).png

Date: February 15, 2022 08:51AM

various webcams around the state currently....

your tax dollar at work
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 11-09-53 Front Royal, Virginia Live Local and Global Weather Cameras WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 11-10-27 Front Royal, Virginia Live Local and Global Weather Cameras WeatherBug.png

Date: February 15, 2022 08:54AM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 11-14-34 Riverside HS, Lansdowne, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png

Date: February 15, 2022 09:37AM

Just a settin at the kitchen table up here on Phil hill lookin out at some big-ass chem trails this mornin. Makes you wonder.

Posted by: canopy ()
Date: February 15, 2022 09:56AM

^ Hi JP!

Posted by: yepsamehere ()
Date: February 15, 2022 10:29AM

Wonder what they're punishing us for today, the mask mandate win for Youngkin? The spying shit from Durham regarding Hilary making the news? The DC vax passport withdrawal? After almost a week without this poison, something's got the powers that be po'd.

Date: February 15, 2022 10:38AM

hey, peace Phil

yup...om cee-ing sum big fat chemtrails out here as well

eye wouldn't call it a heavy chemtrail day, because eye know they could do far worse...whuts odd is that we been getting so much clear skies lately its almost entertaining how these deep state commie scum bags are so sloppily trying to, once again, pass these shits off as natural clouds

Posted by: eYe rOll ()
Date: February 15, 2022 10:44AM

oh, brotHer

Date: February 15, 2022 11:02AM

hey, peace there yepsamehere

om saying the obvious but they are spraying all over the country and since the ham frum the north kicked rocks its quite evident something is now protecting us frum geoengineers solar radiation management spraying....time will tell...

it reminds me of when Trump got sworn in and there was no chemtrails in the sky for a week...

things are looking up...in the near future the entire planet will know that the spraying of chemtrails became fully operational in 2011....the activation is almost complete

Date: February 15, 2022 11:05AM

"eye roll", u got sumthing you want to add?

don't be shy

Date: February 16, 2022 09:29AM

back at it again this morning
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 11-49-32 IMG_0215 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (17%).png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 11-47-00 IMG_0216 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (17%).png

Date: February 16, 2022 10:08AM

check out this 360 shot...this illustrates the 6 years of gangstalking by chemtrailers right here....look at how blue the skies are and they got this one spot in Annandale they are spraying.....toook sum screenshots for those who are too shook to click the attachment for the video....
Attachments:
MVI_0218.MP4
Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 9.59.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 10.00.29 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 12-32-41 MVI_0218 MP4.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 12-32-04 MVI_0218 MP4.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 12-31-34 MVI_0218 MP4.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 12-30-45 MVI_0218 MP4.png

Date: February 16, 2022 10:44AM

Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 13-00-56 Page County Middle School, Shenandoah, Virginia Weather Camera WeatherBug.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 13-01-34 Front Royal, Virginia Live Local and Global Weather Cameras WeatherBug.png

Date: February 16, 2022 11:59AM

later in the day...still at it...
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 14-08-03 IMG_0225 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (17%).png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 14-07-07 IMG_0223 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (17%).png

Date: February 16, 2022 12:00PM

maverick is trash
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 14-06-05 IMG_0220 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (17%).png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 14-07-38 IMG_0224 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (17%).png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 14-06-36 IMG_0222 JPG (JPEG Image, 5152 × 3864 pixels) — Scaled (17%).png

Date: February 16, 2022 05:02PM

got dayum these homos sprayed up the skies today....they finally easing up......ready for a fun night out at dupont circle no doubt...

Date: February 17, 2022 09:24PM

general mahdi,
don't you have no surface to air missiles?

Posted by: RileyM ()
Date: February 17, 2022 09:40PM

Shout out here to Tom Hoffman and his little dog, Ember, in Chantilly, Virginia.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 6 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.