HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: on the chemtrail line
Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: December 10, 2021 10:32PM

Are there chemtrails at night?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 11, 2021 12:13AM

sometimes...but its hard to tell at night..obviously when the moon is in full effect you can determine that better...but the fact that they do chemtrail at night time just tells me this isn't just for Solar Radiation Management as the geek squad claims

ceems like during this recent chemtrail surge they have been hitting us with for the past couple of weeks, they stop chemtrailing when the sun goes down...

they do tend to chemtrail all day and then the skies clear up when the sun goes down....that happens quite often on days they are spraying eye notice

quite frustrating for those who's day off frum work was that day and wanted to get some sun...they are just trying to make sure nobody stays healthy....thats bad for business...

on the night of 1/20 this year, these 3 UFO's were putting on a show for us, eye guess to sooth the pain of xiden/emhoff getting sworn in as usurper and nearly crashed into an aircraft spraying a chemtrail...it was awesome

these fagggots better watch out....they aren't as untouchable as they think they are.....there is forces in this galaxy that could squash them like little bugs any time they feel like it....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.09.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.09.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.10.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.10.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.10.37 AM.png

Date: December 11, 2021 12:58PM

I eat poop.

Posted by: Rusty Craplace. ()
Date: December 11, 2021 01:00PM

^^
lol lol!

Posted by: sunshineyday ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:07PM

Finally, a totally sunny day without any chemtrails. Mark your calendars, 12/12/21

Posted by: MakeMahdiGreatAgain ()
Date: December 13, 2021 12:26AM

El Salvador community and others.

Drop us a 110 on IG for a message about posters.

Or if you are from any legit social justice groups/teams that are sick of racist hiding anonymously behind the ‘free speach’ FFXU provides.
We call it surveillance they call it freedom. ::)

GMU law students have the leaders of your controlled group that you got fooled into believing works towards freedom and justice contact on IG and will send you to the right department.

Not me.
The Arab woman acid splash in the face hit the bell.

shill warning you all about what this site is.
But make enemy #1 out of it.

Friends of friends.
The Chosen Lamb, name came up.
Mistake.
But don’t give a 0 for effort.

this orchestrated site hosts judgment and has consequences to the very people that got some in this mess of a site. Then hooked.

Just don’t visit.

It’s not human and it’s working it’s way through them.
You know who.

But keep holding onto the idea that you are anonymous if you want to.

Looking into marketing too.
MM in Falls Church was recommended by my friends but they haven’t got back yet.
Even called.

Any suggestions are welcome.

About 3:30 am a drunk high is going to write the truth about the poster.
Like clockwork.

Kinda sad.

Still.

Have at it.

Don’t care and won’t be back.

Watch out for the bad guys (in the real world Good Guys)

See you there.

Date: December 13, 2021 12:42AM

"Finally, a totally sunny day without any chemtrails. Mark your calendars, 12/12/21"

you didn't cee any either today? good! thank you for paying attention...the sunrise and sunset was spectacular...lets cee how they do tomorrow...

yes, they had been chemtrailing every day for a while now with the exception of a few cloudy days

the 12/12/21 portal...thats sum heavy math right there

eye was having a conversation with someone today and brought up the chemtrails as eye tend to do and the guys said he noticed people were grumpier and meaner on days they chemtrailed...just the sight of it effects people psychologically and that is all part of the plan...

Date: December 13, 2021 05:28PM

earlier today eye was giving tuggies behind an IHOP dumpster for $5 each and the guy eye just beat off says on days they spray he cums harder

really makes u think

Posted by: Vivca ()
Date: December 13, 2021 06:02PM

^ What the hell?!

Date: December 13, 2021 07:03PM

eye was hoping they would not chemtrail today and give us two blue sky sunny days in a row....not happening

eye drove out to Skyline drive...leaving Annandale this morning they had a little chemtrail formation south of 236...but blue skies other than that...going west on 66 ceen a little chemtrail formation here and there but it was all south of 66...the skies to the north of 66 were pristine blue...all day till sunset....

they started spraying a chemtrail line west of front royal...it was interesting to watch...they sprayed this line all day with the skies to the north and south staying pristine blue...just this one massive chemtrail line going eastward...

when did they start chemtrailing here today?

" ^ What the hell?!"

this has been addressed earlier in the thread...homo stalker imposter boy is just looking for the Love he never got frum his dad....

Posted by: chemtrailsrreal ()
Date: December 14, 2021 08:07AM

Mahdi, thought you'd find this post from Gab interesting:
Question: "Can the goverment manipulate the weather?"

Answer: It can and it does. If you doubt it, then your powers of observation are pathetic, you are wilfully blind to photographic evidence and written documentation, and you don't listen to credible witnesses even when they risk their jobs to speak the truth against regulations. (Otherwise, you could find the evidence yourself or you'd be aware of it already.)

I live on a ranch around a hundred miles from the nearest airport able to handle commercial passenger jets (the closest are in Kansas City and DesMoines). According to airline routing schedules, seeing a large plane over this ranch should be a rare occurrence. Seeing a large plane generating a billowing sky-spanning plume should be all but impossible. (It can happen under the right atmospheric conditions, but it's relatively unlikely.)

The last time I was on a tractor moving hay bales (last week), there were around twenty (20) persistent contrails overhead, criss-crossing and being smeared by the wind into artificial "cloud patterns". Particles could be seen falling off the edges of the newer ones, indicating higher density (e.g., heavy metal oxides instead of ice crystals). It occurred to me that I should be wearing a gas mask.

This has been going on here since early 2004, and I'd noticed it previously in other locations. When I was a boy, I was sometimes on the lookout for persistent jet contrails, but very seldom saw one. There was almost never anything but water vapor and ice that dissipated and became invisible within a few hundred yards. Jet engines still function the same way they did back then, so the change got my attention. If many others have failed to notice, it can only be due to a marked deterioration in human powers of observation. Too many people now live in irreal fantasy worlds with tenuous connections to reality, giving them a bizarre ability to deny objective facts.

Why are "the elite" determined to tamper with the atmosphere in this way? The question is moot. Once "the elite" fool themselves into adopting an absurd "solution" for a nonexistent "problem", it is soon coopted by other influential morons in places like Davos and Washington DC, and vast amounts of money are shoveled into it. So when they pick up a strange idea like "We must blot out the sun to protect the Earth from Anthropogenic Global Warming!" and figure out how to make money on it while confusing their bank balances with their IQ scores and feeding their self-important fantasies with the usual fake narratives, their nonsense lingers and spreads by sheer economic and psychological inertia.

Yes, it's 100 percent certain that we're all being gassed from the upper troposphere. Whether you open your eyes and look up at the sky, or hide your head in the sand like an ostrich, is up to you. But in either case, your lungs will be getting a hefty dose of mineral particulates, and you'll be lied to about it by the government.

Date: December 14, 2021 10:32AM

thank you sir...

"if you doubt it, then your powers of observation are pathetic"

facts

"Whether you open your eyes and look up at the sky, or hide your head in the sand like an ostrich, is up to you"

true...when eye finally realized they were in fact "chemtrailing" our skies, eye went into a depression and when eye started whistle blowing and the chemtrailers started gangstalking me, eye went into another depression...om not depressed anymore but it was quite the psychological hurdle to get over so eye can understand why people would choose the latter, the ostrich head

this is whut a lot of these folks just don't understand...even if we didn't know people in aviation agencies, personally, confirming it...even if we didn't have all these scientific documents that said they were going to "chemtrail"("owning the weather in 2025" (page one references))...

we were around in the 70's, 80's and 90's...we lived in the same general area we live now...mega air traffic, the skies were never littered with trails until bath house barry obama got in office

....these shills and debunkers are offhandedly making a ridiculous insinuation that the aeronautical techknowledge backslid and we went from aircraft trails that disappear in 10 seconds and allow the sky to maintain its blueness to aircraft trails that linger, spread out and turn the skies into an ugly, depressing partly cloudy chem-sludge...

sorry but techknowledge doesn't move backwards like that...they wouldn't make a new and improved aircraft trail that blocks the sun out when the old one didn't!

eye wish eye had my camera yesterday....eye sat at the top of that mountain on skyline drive watching them spray this same spot, south of the 66/81 intersection, all day...that floated east along 66 while the skies to the north and south stayed pristine blue....so, that chemtrail line goes all the way to 66, to 236, right into Annandale, which explains why all the spraying yesterday was done south of 66 and 236...by the time 2pm hit they started spraying heavy until sunset when it was another chemtrail horror show....and with that line being south of 66, all those rich folks in great falls still get blue skies all the time...

eye also noticed last night they were doing heavy chemtrailing

today the skies are looking excellent...eye cee a lone chemtrail here and there...nothing to complain about yet, but a lone chemtrail here and there is generally how it starts out.....stay tuned, same chemtrail line, same chemtrail channel...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2021 10:38AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 14, 2021 12:17PM

so, they been spraying a little short chemtrail here and there this morning...nothing eye would ever complain about as the skies are still blue and sunny....but now look....they starting to chemtrail a little heavier now....

once again...these lines they are spraying are running along 236, to the south....

this is how it all starts...
Attachments:
MVI_0017.MP4

Date: December 14, 2021 12:21PM

now here is the skies in the complete opposite direction....north of 236...

pristine
Attachments:
MVI_0019.MP4

Date: December 14, 2021 12:24PM

screenshots frum the two videos for those of you too shook to click my attachments for the videos

look at the difference....

this is the chemtrail line...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 12.19.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 12.22.03 PM.png

Date: December 14, 2021 04:51PM

they were doing so good today....but, they just can't let south Annandale get a nice sunset....eye guess they just don't feel hard working spanish speaking immigrants deserve it....

here comes the chemtrail line up 236...

here is a shot eye been trying to get for a while...an aircraft with a chemtrail flying next to a aircraft with no chemtrail....
Attachments:
MVI_0021.MP4

Date: December 14, 2021 04:53PM

screen shot frum the video eye just posted...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.52.13 PM.png

Posted by: something to this ()
Date: December 15, 2021 06:23AM

always suspected a mother ship with remotes close by, especially at night...got caught once in a maritime small craft during a tornado as it touched down then hopped up, passed overhead, then down again to do what they do best, destroy....wondering if dense chemtrailed atmosphere refused release of storms in the south, causing an unprecedented ground run....would think insurance industry may take a look at this as they pick up most of the checks.

Date: December 15, 2021 09:56AM

you bring up sum excellent points...

now that these commie assholes are officially engineering our weather and playing god they should pick up the bill for all the damage frum the weather

a mothership? thats wild bro...on days they chemtrail, eye always cee this one smaller aircraft with no chemtrail flying right next to a larger aircraft spraying chemtrails...om talking RIGHT NEXT TO IT...flying at the same speed, same altitude

you think the mothership would be so they don't have to land and refuel huh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2021 09:57AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 15, 2021 11:18AM

they starting up with the spraying in Annandale again...
Attachments:
MVI_0026.MP4

Posted by: checkerboardskies ()
Date: December 15, 2021 02:35PM

Where are the climate activists? Whether they consider this crap chemtrails or just pollution, where the hell are they? Are they blind or willingly ignoring this?

Date: December 15, 2021 04:34PM

eye could be wrong but eye don't think most people who are climate activists have the slightest clue about chemtrails and how they are being deliberately sprayed

sometimes, the conversations eye spark with random people about chemtrails go like this...

me=you cee those lines in the sky...thats being done deliberately

them=yeah? why?

me=well, when the "scientific" community speaks on them, its used to spray fake clouds in the sky to block the sun and cool down the planet

them=well, isn't that a good thing?

me=well, if its a good thing why are they keeping it a secret and not telling anyone about it....if its so good...those chemicals can't be good for us and sunlight and fresh air is the cornerstone of good health....

thats usually when the conversation ends....point being, if these people knew about it, many of them wouldn't care being the troglodyte cave dwelling monkeys that they are

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2021 04:39PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 15, 2021 04:38PM

ok...lets start with the graphene oxide rainbow clouds....as eye told you....these dudes behind the chemtrailing are sum of the gayest faggots on the planet

sum flix frum today when they started spraying....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 4.30.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 4.30.09 PM.png

Date: December 15, 2021 04:41PM

here is the skies in Annandale when maverick and the fag boys started gaying it up today
Attachments:
MVI_0031.MP4

Date: December 15, 2021 04:43PM

right after eye film that clip above eye drove to great falls....

look at the difference...and notice commie fag boy gerry connoly's picture on the thing......
Attachments:
MVI_0032.MP4

Date: December 15, 2021 05:00PM

checkerboardskies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where are the climate activists? Whether they
> consider this crap chemtrails or just pollution,
> where the hell are they? Are they blind or
> willingly ignoring this?

They understand radiative trapping due to cloud cover?

BTW, eye just realized that that video is normal contrails and I'm an idiot.

Date: December 16, 2021 09:18AM

"They understand radiative trapping due to cloud cover?

BTW, eye just realized that that video is normal contrails and I'm an idiot."

right, and a gay psycho stalker has a lot of credability....lol...keep it up faggot...you are the dirty glass of water next to the clean glass, me

anyways....they are already starting to spray up the skies in Annandale....pictures coming

Posted by: somuchsuckagewithyou ()
Date: December 16, 2021 12:07PM

Fake Mahdi, average Joe sees a normal commercial plane flying and literally no trails of any kind behind it. Within just a few minutes before and after seeing that plane, average Joe sees 5 of these chemtrail planes in the same area leaving chemtrails at what looks to be roughly the same height as the commercial plane. The chemtrail planes look different from the commercial plane - these chemtrail planes are smaller, silvery/white whereas the commercial plane is very easy to identify. I'm seeing these chemtrails happening every day and it seems to be getting worse, as if the government doesn't even care any more and is happy to be blatant about the spraying. Explain how the commercial planes at the same time, in the same area of the sky, at the same distance are not leaving any visible contrails behind, and yet these other aircraft look like they intentionally are leaving chemtrails behind. I really am curious, I would like to know. I would actually feel better if there was some scientific explanation to this, and not what appears to be intentional poisoning by these planes. I'm all ears. If you can explain it in such a way without being insulting, since I am sincerely asking, bonus points. The chemtrails I'm seeing today are just horrible.

Date: December 16, 2021 07:50PM

beautiful elucidation there....respect

*salute*

yes, eye took pictures today but is there any need to post them? everyone ceen it today...they still spraying now....smdh

these chemtrail spraying planes do not show up on any of the flight tracker websites that eye have access to...eye could cee 100's of planes spraying in Annandale in one day and none of them show up....our detractors have said its because eye don't have the right app...time will tell...

there is obviously a shadow ruler of this planet who is above the law and can do whutever they want...our lack of unity is the only thing keeping them in power

Posted by: widow’s peak ()
Date: December 16, 2021 07:55PM

paint your bald spot?

Date: December 17, 2021 10:24AM

plenty of natural cloud cover but as the film illustrates, they just had to fill in the gaps and make sure there is no blue skies

eye figured this is whut fake president usurper biden and fake vice president usurper emhoff's USA would look like....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2021 10:26AM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
MVI_0041.MP4

Date: December 17, 2021 11:39AM

commie faggot scum bags still spraying the gaps in the clouds...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 11.38.52 AM.png

Date: December 17, 2021 11:04PM

bringing up a point raised by the good builder in this thread, "somethingtothis"...the subject of tornados and the possible role of weather modification in them...

...the faggots at NPR are offhandedly linking this recent rash tornados with climate change...

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/13/1063676832/the-exact-link-between-tornadoes-and-climate-change-is-hard-to-draw-heres-why

and, as eye have proven in this thread, they chemtrailed basically non stop, at least during the daytime, here in the DC for weeks before those tornados

and if they are chemtrailing here non stop for weeks, they are chemtrailing around the nation with the same fortitude

weather warfare?

remember news anchor Brian Williams cryptic statement "They've decided to burn it all down with us inside."

they also chemtrailed heavy, non stop, before that hurricane ran through the NYC tri state area a while back....and right after that the skies were blue for like 3 or 4 days straight....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2021 11:06PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 18, 2021 12:49PM

help, eye don't understand whats going on...

eye see messages that eye dont remember writing...

eye think eye am going crazy what should eye do?

why am eye tallking to myself?

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: December 18, 2021 12:59PM

Out here in Front Royal we got heavy cloud cover but a couple nights back I was out on the back porch just drinkin me some cold ones and a hole bunch of chemtrails got laid by some old plane. That there plane looked like sumpthin from a old WW2 movie.

Date: December 18, 2021 01:17PM

"Out here in Front Royal we got heavy cloud cover but a couple nights back I was out on the back porch just drinkin me some cold ones and a hole bunch of chemtrails got laid by some old plane. That there plane looked like sumpthin from a old WW2 movie."

wow Front Royal Phil....that is wild.....eye have never ceen that before....if you can, next time take some pictures for us...and thanks for the report

*salute*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"help, eye don't understand whats going on...

eye see messages that eye dont remember writing...

eye think eye am going crazy what should eye do?

why am eye tallking to myself?"

-----psycho net stalker on a saturday afternoon drug binge

Date: December 20, 2021 11:35PM

the skies were lovely today far as eye know.....eye was hoping the chemtrailers could put their big boy pants on and give us two days straight with no chemtrails but you can cee the sky littered with chemtrails in the moonlit sky tonight...so om quite sure tomorrow they will be showing their gay pride when the sun comes up...

eye sure miss Trump....we had 1-2 week long breaks frum chemtrailing when he was in the white house

eye tried to film it but its just not showing up good on the video

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2021 11:36PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 24, 2021 10:53AM

owl give them credit...they haven't been chemtrailing much this week...monday and wednesday was lovely...yesterday was a little sus but we still got plenty of sunlight...eye have ceen some chemtrail "cloud" clusters rolling through but they haven't been overdoing where it impedes our opportunity to get that sweet sweet sunlight

but eye had to film this one....notice how blue the skies are when eye pan towards the tysons corner.....
Attachments:
MVI_0048.MP4

Date: December 24, 2021 11:16AM

ahhh....they working up a nice chemtrail smog.....and mind you....the skies towards tysons are blue as fuck as the film in my previous post shows and proves
Attachments:
MVI_0051.MP4

Date: December 24, 2021 11:48AM

Attachments:
MVI_0053.MP4

Date: December 26, 2021 04:27AM

dew point, humidity, barometric numbers in place with projected forecast...daily chance of rain, or likely...lots of jet propulsion to burn ozone in sky this week canceling out the global warming program. wind shields on spare vehicles had disturbing amount of residue yesterday as they sit for days at a time.
ceiling very low last evening as numbers were good and some clouds appeared heavy, burdened with what ever was on windshield, which was also rather tacky...week is ripe for another... surprise.

Date: December 26, 2021 05:29PM

always appreciate your builds "something to this"...always get me thinking outside my box...happy winter solstice to you and yours....

*salute*

so you think they were pumping those clouds yesterday with sum chemicals? cuz eye ceen no evidence of chemtrailing yesterday...but there was these very dark, very slow moving ominous clouds to the west in the late afternoon...the rainfall was pretty calm and nice except for when it first started...

....today is another story....things were looking great here until 2:00pm....then this cloud structure started coming up 236 with all kinds of evidence of chemtrailing...then they started actually spraying around Annandale of course, especially in South Annandale where El Barrio is...as usual....

"lots of jet propulsion to burn ozone in sky this week canceling out the global warming program."

care to elaborate on that bruh?

if any of you chemtrailing faggots are reading this....just know....eye know people with the flu who were getting sunlight today trying to get well.....and here you go......spraying the skies and robbing them of their sun.....

you trying to kill us huh?

ok.....we cee how it is....we will remember how you were working so hard to kill us and keep us sick when its our turn....

and a quick reminder to you military folks involved in the chemtrail spraying...

kill yourself....that is the only honorable way out...you took an oath remember?
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 5.21.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 5.21.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 5.22.31 PM.png

Date: December 28, 2021 11:33AM

the population reduction squad, chemtrail division is spraying toxic chemicals over the cloud cover today....during an alleged plandemic....

sick fucks
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 11.31.02 AM.png
MVI_0064.MP4

Posted by: ctsally ()
Date: December 29, 2021 07:00PM

Mahdi, where there were a few breaks in the clouds today, I saw them chemtrailing just above the clouds. I guess blocking out the sun isn't the main reason they do it. Would like to know really what the endgame is.

Date: December 29, 2021 08:03PM

you ceen that too huh...

last night you could cee these low altitude trials they were spraying...they were dark and creepy...the clouds been looking mad sus for days now....

blocking out the sun is one of the main reasons, rest assured...it ruined that brief break in the cloud cover did it not?

but chemtrailing or solar radiation management is just one part of these commie homos weather mod programs...don't quote me but allegedly these fake chemtrail clouds help when they blast the ionasphere with that HAARP shit as well...

but at the top of the triangle? the chemtrail spraying has been used to prep us for the elite's death orgy, Agenda 21(2021)...and eye have no doubts, they are spraying extra hard to get their holiday end of year death numbers up

Posted by: USAF 201st CS CO ()
Date: December 30, 2021 09:54AM

This is Gen. Albrecht Mueller, CO of the 201st Chemtrail Squadron, and I just wanted to ask if you’d mind not talking about this anymore, please.

Date: December 30, 2021 10:02AM

hahahahaha...owl play along.....

om not selling these children out for you...so no....

but while we got you here, you took an oath to protect us...but you are doing the exact opposite...

suicide is the only honorable way out for you military people involved in the chemtrail spraying

or you could whistleblow to the public...there is always that option...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2021 10:04AM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: USAF 201st CO ()
Date: December 30, 2021 10:24AM

With all due respect, “General,” you don’t have all the facts. We’re not trying to kill you, we’re saving you.

Date: December 30, 2021 10:31AM

oh....ok....then announce to the public when and where you are will be spraying.......then eye will take whut you are saying seriously...since its just so gosh darned "good" whut you are doing...oh yes, and don't forget to tell the public you been doing it compulsively for over a decade now....om sure they will shower you with praises after they learn that....since you are saving us....lol

and make sure you tell them whut is in the chemtrail solution...whut you got in there? sars corona virus? whut else...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 7.36.49 PM.png

Date: December 30, 2021 12:58PM

OK, here’s the thing. Most of the stuff on that list is wrong. For example I assume you’re talking about S. marcescens and not “Marcscens”. That’s a common bacteria. There’s no point in spraying it. Yes, there are SOMETIMES radioactive tracers in the mix, but obviously not strontium (not “stronthium”) or uranium. Nickel? Ethylene dibromide? Nitrogen trifluoride? LOL. The last one’s a greenhouse gas, so no.

The white blood cells and red blood cells are close enough to the truth, and some enzymes.

See, in case you hadn’t noticed, we have families. Why would we be spraying stuff that injures our families? Now, as you know there’s a cabal of mostly democrats who abduct children to extract adrenochrome. (And to molest them too while they’re at it.) Adrenochrome users have a specific genetic profile (that’s why they’re addicted to it). We’re spraying modified genetic material, similar to prions, that act on this genetic signature. We’re trying to stop these people. That “oncoming storm” that Q talked about? That’s our chemtrail clouds. We’re helping you people. Any who stand against us are pro-pedo.

Date: December 30, 2021 02:02PM

thats a mighty tall tale you are spinning there buddy...very entertaining....

anyways...so, since you are "saving" everyone, when are you going to make your announcement to the public and spill the beans about your chemtrail spraying to them?

today or are you going to wait till tomorrow? or you going to wait till next week....

and remember, when you make your announcement to the public, let them know you will be telling them when and where you will be spraying frum now on....and don't forget to tell them you already been doing it for over a decade...

so glad you are finally going to admit it....that way you don't have to kill yourself in disgrace and dishonor....

Date: December 30, 2021 02:34PM

There's no need to announce it. Nobody (nobody who matters) believes the chemtrail stories to begin with. It's widely seen as a fringe belief. I mean, look at the atrocious nonsense you posted--mold spores? There's already enough of those in the environment. Spraying them at altitude would be pointless. Titanium shards? LOL. Nobody believes your story, and they sure won't believe mine, even if it makes more sense (again, why would we be spraying our own families?). We'll let the adrenochrome loving pedophiles continue to die out, hopefully faster as we get improve the prionic facilitator agents, and you can thank us later.

Date: December 30, 2021 02:37PM

eye don't know what to say...

that...actually makes a lot of sense

hmmmm...

Date: December 30, 2021 02:40PM

No problem, "General." Glad to be of assistance.

To show you I'm serious, we're doing a big spray this Monday. Based on the photos you've shared, you should be able to see it at 1342 EST. We've got two squadrons plus a couple of commercial flights that'll be spraying at that time. You should pretty much see the sky go from completely sunny to about 80 percent overcast starting at 1305 and peaking at 1342. Depending on winds (we'll be using the dense mix), it should persist for around 197 minutes, so pretty much until dusk.

Date: December 30, 2021 02:54PM

oh no...wait....

"eye don't know what to say...

that...actually makes a lot of sense

hmmmm..."

cee, that quote right there is my extremely gay psycho stalker posting under my name....click the screename....its a completely different account frum mine...don't mind him....thats just hunter biden entertaining himself in between crack pipe hits...

now back to you, "USAF 201st CS CO".....you are not reading whut eye wrote....

eye said eye will take you seriously when you announce your spraying to the public....not announce it here on a random message board....

so, once again....announce to the public, everyone, when and where you will be spraying, frum now on....and also tell the public, everyone, that you have been spraying our skies for over a decade....

do this and eye will take your tale about "saving us" seriously...

the fact you do it behind the public's back just shows you have the worst intentions..

so, until you make this announcement, om still recommending you kill yourself because you broke your oath to protect us.....ok little trooper?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2021 02:57PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 30, 2021 03:21PM

I'm confused. You claim you didn't write the thing that came from your account? Are you OK?

Anyway, what you want is of little consequence. As I said, nobody takes your conspiracy theory seriously. I told you when you would see a big push from us and explained why. You're welcome to believe me or not; it matters not to me. But you'll see on Monday that I was telling the truth. I'm out.

Date: December 30, 2021 03:28PM

Also, note to the wise, if you want to disguise your identify and location, maybe be sure to delete the EXIF data from all your photos, not just most of them, "General."

Date: December 30, 2021 05:05PM

actually, no, maverick...eye registered my account last december on the 9th...my very gay stalker, the one and only hunter biden, registered his 4 days later on the 13th...click the screen name in blue to avoid confusion...moving on....

....actually, no..... more and more people are starting to figure out that you spineless commie homos are chemtrailing as its pretty obvious...the fact that you are here in my thread admitting your guilt and playing yourself shows we are progressing...we are going to shut you down, troglodyte...and it will be done 100% legal too...watch the magic trick and learn...you can plot but Allah is the best of plotters...we get it, cave dwellers hate the sun...

as far as your "big push", tell us something we already don't know troggie...we already know you are going to be chemtrailing our skies, as much as you can, until someone physically stops you...eye already went through the depression 4-5 years ago when eye realized you were spraying our skies with chemtrails...eye have already gotten over that psychological hurdle and now om here to checkmate you, joyfully...and you have been gangstalking us for years now, its no big thing, shows we are doing our job...so, your veiled threats are meaningless....

your job, being a 10% is to murder and kill and our job as the 5% is to thwart your cruel evil plans...it is whut it is...

but lemme reiterate...get your fellow military traitors, the FAA, raytheon, lockheed martin, NSW, NOAA, NASA....get all your news weather reporter fags and strippers...make sure you put your mask on before they start filming...and announce to the public that you have been spraying their skies with toxic chemicals for over a decade and that you are going to announce when and where you are going to be spraying, since whut you are doing is so "good" and you are trying to "save" everyone....

then owl take you seriously...otherwise...ritual seppaku is your only honorable way out of this....smdh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2021 07:05PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: Real General Nutbag ()
Date: December 30, 2021 10:34PM

This is how fucking stupid you look.
Attachments:
269870494_10159828720667008_7902629302791029732_n.jpg

Date: December 31, 2021 10:06AM

meh

boat trials don't turn a blue sunny sky to partly cloudy in 30 minutes nor do they put hellacious chemicals in our air supply

you are fishing for the most dumbest and gullible section of society with your attempt at a post

but om all for keeping our waterways clean and pristine....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2021 10:23AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 31, 2021 02:02PM

so after how many days of heavy clouds...

these commie homos are still spraying....

notice how much faster the natural cloud cover moves than the gay pride chemtrails....
Attachments:
MVI_0066.MP4

Posted by: File Inspector ()
Date: December 31, 2021 05:02PM

LOL, that EXIF data tho

Posted by: Whistleblowing Whistelblower ()
Date: January 01, 2022 02:46PM

The General is the rare case of someone being right, but for the wrong reasons.
Attachments:
270011527_1754273298098021_3543302972716016997_n.jpg

Date: January 01, 2022 02:56PM

whut is that supposed to mean?

also, you think its UFO's spraying the chemtrails?

if you check the references at page 1 you will know they been planning to chemtrail since the 90's

Posted by: Whistlebowing Whistleblower ()
Date: January 01, 2022 03:06PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> whut is that supposed to mean?
>

Damn, it's like the lights are on and the furnace is set and the TV is running, but there's nobody home. This guy is just 100% clueless, isn't he?

Date: January 01, 2022 03:09PM

your not going to bullshit your way out of this that easily...

whut do you mean by "The General is the rare case of someone being right, but for the wrong reasons."...

om going to give you one more chance before eye write you off as another troll and ignore you....

whut are the "wrong reasons"?

Posted by: ieth;dfidsmirhdk ()
Date: January 04, 2022 07:58AM

M'fers are spraying like crazy first thing this morning. Don't expect any sun to get through to melt the snow.

Date: January 04, 2022 08:08AM

"M'fers are spraying like crazy first thing this morning. Don't expect any sun to get through to melt the snow."

first of all...did you cee that sunset yesterday afternoon?...it was awe inspiring....it got me high....no wonder the population reduction squad chemtrails so much....

whut part of the NOVA you live in?

eye awakened frum sleep a little after 7, turned on the cartoon show on 5-3, looked out the window...they started with this...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 8.01.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 8.00.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 8.00.52 AM.png

Date: January 04, 2022 08:11AM

a little later it was this....

and the sky has been completely blue in the opposite direction...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 8.01.16 AM.png

Date: January 04, 2022 09:08AM

notice the aircraft with a contrail flying next to a chemtrail....

they just didn't have the sprayer on...

after that awe inspiring sunset yesterday its no wonder the population reduction squad, chemtrail division, is doing this...they just can't have people being healthy and enjoying the heaven on earth....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 9.05.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 9.04.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 9.04.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 9.03.47 AM.png

Date: January 04, 2022 10:28AM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 10.26.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 10.26.24 AM.png

Posted by: poisonedbygovt ()
Date: January 04, 2022 10:46AM

Madhi, you watch this yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyt06mV-tMc

hour-long podcast is interesting, comments below it are even more interesting.

Date: January 04, 2022 11:21AM

he is the one who did "The Dimming" doc...he is putting in that work...due to time constraints eye don't really keep up with his videos...but owl check your link out on the strength...

Mike Morales is another one who ceems totally dedicated to shutting these spineless commies down, but once again, due to time constraints, eye don't keep up with his work....

Date: January 04, 2022 11:33AM

Just wanted to remind everyone that I am a gay retard.

hunter, wake and baking with the crack pipe...
Date: January 04, 2022 11:40AM

"Just wanted to remind everyone that I am a gay retard.

wow...11:40Am...hunter is up early today....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 9.50.22 PM.png

Posted by: nkbkn ()
Date: January 04, 2022 11:41AM

lol, lol... you are gay and faggot

Date: January 04, 2022 04:06PM

nkbkn Wrote:
> lol, lol... you are gay and faggot

And a retard! Don't forget that part. I am a gay retard.

Date: January 04, 2022 04:17PM

"And a retard! Don't forget that part. I am a gay retard."

------quote frum gay psycho toothless crack smoking net stalker hunter biden, desperately trying to be taken seriously despite being the head stalker at FFU

GeoEngineering brought to you by Lockheed Martin and Raytheon
Posted by: lakisha ()
Date: January 04, 2022 06:11PM

The Airiel Picture is of the skyline of Woodstock, Virginia on this date.

Me and my girl drove from Springfield, Virginia today out to the Shen Valley.

We saw the Lockheed Martin and Raytheon planes in every county spraying aluminum nano particles to reflect the sunlight everywhere we drove.

All you woke idiots claiming this is nonsense are idiots unable to think for yourselves. Modern jet engine design does not create contrails, and if on the off chance a jet did, it would quickly dissipate. I have never seen in my 60 years on earth a contrail form into a milky white haze. Imagine all the nano particulate matter you be inhaling every day and what it is doing to your health, your food, animal life, the fisheries and soil. Wake up retards.

Did you know in South America most people no longer see the sun in places like Quito, Equador; Lima Peru, Argentina and every other nation. Why are the conquistadors in Madrid, Spain protesting.
Attachments:
woodstock virginia.jpg

Date: January 04, 2022 09:05PM

"The Airiel Picture is of the skyline of Woodstock, Virginia on this date.

Me and my girl drove from Springfield, Virginia today out to the Shen Valley.

We saw the Lockheed Martin and Raytheon planes in every county spraying aluminum nano particles to reflect the sunlight everywhere we drove."

these spineless commie traitors really lit it up today....wonder how much money it cost? they are still spraying now...you can cee the trails in the night sky....

thank you so much for the photos, Lakisha...we really need to beat people over the head with this information....

"All you woke idiots claiming this is nonsense are idiots unable to think for yourselves. Modern jet engine design does not create contrails, and if on the off chance a jet did, it would quickly dissipate. I have never seen in my 60 years on earth a contrail form into a milky white haze. Imagine all the nano particulate matter you be inhaling every day and what it is doing to your health, your food, animal life, the fisheries and soil. Wake up retards."

you heard her? Wake up!!!!!!!!!

eye think the powers that be have put a lot of effort into disconnecting us frum the sun...if we could just get everyone to become solar-philes that would be 1/4th of the problem solved...certainly being out in the sun, breathing fresh air and being in good health is the ultimate high

"Did you know in South America most people no longer see the sun in places like Quito, Equador; Lima Peru, Argentina and every other nation. Why are the conquistadors in Madrid, Spain protesting."

thats terrible...it used to be you could escape pollution....now there is no escaping it...

but when you trap someone in a corner, sometimes it backfires on you....and a traitor gets fried in an electric chair after a trial in a court of law....

Date: January 04, 2022 09:54PM

do anyone know what airports these evil bastards are flying from?

and thank you for your reply general mahdi

Date: January 05, 2022 05:16AM

to be inside no fly zone, would say military rather close by. river folk say skies busy all night flying with lights out. saw a pair spewing with a lead plane in formation with one breaking of to intersect earlier trail due to upper wind currents...like...engagement.
numbers were good last week dew point, humidity,baro, and what a surprise, sticky,tacky substance being passed off as natural snow stuck like glue to anything it touched no matter what surface temperature. this adhesive is not good for mechanized vehicles,agriculture,and people. another round building...get ready.

Date: January 05, 2022 10:57AM

"do anyone know what airports these evil bastards are flying from?"

the billion dollar question!

eye have never been so thirsty for a jewel of knowledge such as the answer to that question...

"and thank you for your reply general mahdi"

you are most welcome and, thank you for your kind words...thank you for building and standing strong on your square, Lakisha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"to be inside no fly zone, would say military rather close by"

thats terrible...they took an oath to protect us...guess they lied...

"river folk say skies busy all night flying with lights out."

yes, you could cee the chemtrailing last night...

"saw a pair spewing with a lead plane in formation with one breaking of to intersect earlier trail due to upper wind currents...like...engagement."

yes, eye ceen a lot of that yesterday

"numbers were good last week dew point, humidity,baro, and what a surprise, sticky,tacky substance being passed off as natural snow stuck like glue to anything it touched no matter what surface temperature. this adhesive is not good for mechanized vehicles,agriculture,and people. another round building...get ready."

good point...the HAM frum the North, northham the baby kkkiller, knows they are chemtrailing...eye prolly sent him at least a hundred messages about chemtrailing before eye gave up on him...people have no clue how complicit he is in that hell on 95 the other day...

thanks for continually building strong "something to this"

eye finally got the video shot eye been wanting to get...speaks volumes...one plane has a lingering "chemtrail"....the other, a contrail...and fyi....the plane with the contrail turned on its sprayer right after eye stopped filming...
Attachments:
fullsizeoutput_14.mp4

Date: January 05, 2022 11:50AM

just for posterity, allow me to add on and remind everyone...

we had whut ceemed like weeks of cloudy skies....no sun getting through...and the rare occasion it could get through, you could cee them spraying over the cloud cover...

then monday when the storm passed through, we had the most beautiful sunset eye have ceen in a long time...it was so theraputic...

then yesterday, tuesday, we had the first blue sky sunny day in a LONNNNG time, except they chemtrailed all day...not one natural cloud was in the sky....the children were off frum school...

just want to remind you how sick and sadistic these devils are....blocking our sun on the first blue sky sunny day in weeks, on a cold january day....

you angry yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2022 11:51AM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: Felsen ()
Date: January 05, 2022 03:59PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> but the ex stripper doing the weather will tell
> you its partly cloudy but da whore won't mention
> that its all man made clouds

Which weather girl is an ex stripper?

Date: January 05, 2022 11:01PM

not sure...om just hating on the weather reporters for being liars or very shitty meteorologists

Date: January 06, 2022 09:29AM

population reduction squad, chemtrail division....gangstalking us in Annandale this morning...ensuring sunlight doesn't hit the earth....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 9.22.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 9.23.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 9.29.32 AM.png

Posted by: dfuwaeir ()
Date: January 06, 2022 10:01AM

Yep, see it here too. Amazing how efficient the gov't is with the chemtrail planes when they can't even plow a highway. Anyone out there got a home test kit for COVID? Next time it snows, stick that swab in the snow and see what you get. Asking for a friend...

Date: January 06, 2022 10:15AM

"Amazing how efficient the gov't is with the chemtrail planes when they can't even plow a highway"

LOL.....thank you for making me laugh during this living nightmare....the cave dwellers just won't let us get sun....

yes, tell your friend, that would be interesting to test whut is in that snow...

my paranoia is full blown now and rightfully so....eye have no doubt they sprayed their bioweapon in the skies heavily in december...

eye have sent a report to the FAA for the past three days...eye know thats like going to the fox to report a chicken turning up missing frum the chicken coop but...my hopes is that one of the low level FAA employees who aren't full blown commie traitors can help us out...

what part of the the NOVA do you cee the chemtrail spraying? you don't have to answer that if you don't want...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 10.14.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 10.14.53 AM.png

Posted by: 3248jfd; ()
Date: January 06, 2022 10:23AM

Let's just say, I'm not far from where you say you typically see the spraying. I'm thinking of investing some money into tanning salons. I mean, I need some kind of bright light since I'm being robbed of the natural one. I tell you, I almost wish you hadn't brought this shit to my attention. I think I was better off not knowing. But, I am serious if anyone has a curious mind out there and an at home COVID test...see what you get.

Date: January 06, 2022 11:21AM

"I'm thinking of investing some money into tanning salons"

om not trying to knock your idea...but just for conversational sake...eye would never get into one of those tanning beds...but eye could never judge anyone who would though, especially with this sun starvation these assholes are doing to us...its a sad state of affairs...getting UVB lightbulbs for your domicile sounds like a good idea though...

eye sunbathe year round...to give you an example...on december 21st eye woke up with a fever of 101...it was a blue sky sunny day, about 39 to 40 degrees...eye drove out into rural virginia to my friends land with an open field...and eye layed out in the sun for 4 hours...no homo or nothing but eye was naked...it was pretty windy...just zoned in and out of a fever dreams....it was actually pretty fun...just did a lot of shivering...

just giving you an example of the extreme shit eye do to counter these population reduction squad faggots...

so my thing is...we need to get people addicted to the sun and sunbathing...maybe not quite addicted...but, if the sunlight was important to people...the people would be ready to murder these chemtrailers...and honestly that is the goal...fuel the publics anger....instead of keeping them addicted to the fake sun(television, device screens etc)

"I tell you, I almost wish you hadn't brought this shit to my attention. I think I was better off not knowing."

wow...you just said a mouthful right there....and eye agree....eye went into such a depression in 2017 when eye finally concluded they were chemtrailing...it really fucked me up mentally....but now om ready for war and happy about that...they fucked with the wrong one....my main motivation is making sure these children don't grow up in a shit hole planet...

sometimes eye feel like driving to a place like where they have burning man and staying out there for a few weeks and stocking up on sun....my friend went to burning man last year and he said he didn't cee any chemtrailing his entire time there.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2022 11:24AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: January 06, 2022 12:00PM

population reduction squad, chemtrail division, still at it...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2022 12:01PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 11.59.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 11.51.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 11.50.59 AM.png

Date: January 06, 2022 04:03PM

We are all willingly being led to the slaughter house. Sheep!!!

Would love to hear the results of anyone that can run a covid test on the snow in their area. I'ma try and test in my yard once I finds out where to get a test kit.

Our own government is killin us and we are just allowing it to happen. This is depopulation program in full swing.

Posted by: stop those commie bastards ()
Date: January 07, 2022 06:03PM

General, I saw this fine piece of artwork and thought of you:

https://stopify.co/image.php?id=57TZJC.jpg

$15 is a steal. I ordered one for myself. Beautiful piece that brings home the tragedy of what their doing to our skies.

Date: January 08, 2022 07:43AM

"We are all willingly being led to the slaughter house. Sheep!!!

Would love to hear the results of anyone that can run a covid test on the snow in their area. I'ma try and test in my yard once I finds out where to get a test kit.

Our own government is killin us and we are just allowing it to happen. This is depopulation program in full swing."

full swing!!!!!!....you ever do that test?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"General, I saw this fine piece of artwork and thought of you:

https://stopify.co/image.php?id=57TZJC.jpg

$15 is a steal. I ordered one for myself. Beautiful piece that brings home the tragedy of what their doing to our skies."

yeeeeeow...eye Love that right there...pretty much says it all....

so before eye went to sleep last night the cloud cover was supposed to be 0-1 % all day today, 0-1% meaning a blue sky sunny day.....when eye wake up, the chemtrailers are gangstalking us in Annandale and now the forecast has changed...these fucking faggots break their own pre-made forecast just to gangstalk...look whut eye woke up to here in ANNANDALE(22003)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2022 07:45AM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 7.31.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 7.40.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 7.40.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 7.40.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 7.41.01 AM.png

Posted by: Got him ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:04AM

Thanks for following the link, dumbass. I got your IP (98.169.152.31), Cox cable in Annandale.

Holy shit, you're running Firefox on OS X 10.12? LOL. Fucking loser. Get a better computer.

Date: January 08, 2022 08:07AM

360 shot....wonder why they choose to chemtrail in this one spot while the rest of the skies are pristine blue in every direction....

GANGSTALKING!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
MVI_0105.MP4

Posted by: Hackaman ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:13AM

LOL, those open service ports on the router, tho.

Posted by: NSA was here ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:18AM

Hackaman Wrote:
> LOL, those open service ports on the router, tho.

What's funny is that last one in the list if you do a full portscan...there's only one reason for that one to be open, and you know Who opened that, why, and what They are watching. Mahdi's far more fucked than he thinks he is.

Posted by: Blinky Lights ()
Date: January 08, 2022 08:24AM

In all fairness Mahdifag's time would be better served wondering why his router lights are blinking so fast instead of staring at clouds and pooping his pants.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.