HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: on the chemtrail line
Date: November 30, 2021 08:27PM

LOL, disregard everything I said; I suck cock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 01, 2021 02:01PM

at sunrise they started spraying little 30 yard lines consecutively while the skies in every direction were pristine clear....but they stopped thankfully and we had a very nice sunrise...the skies were looking great until an hour ago....

now these faggots letting Annandale have it....very little natural clouds in this partly cloudy sky right now!

as you can cee frum the imposter above this post, eye got LGBTQP faggots mad at me....and rightfully so....if eye was a hershey highway traveller eye would be mad at me too...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2021 02:02PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 1.57.38 PM.png

Date: December 01, 2021 02:09PM

just in time for the children to get out of school.....because...when you are a psychopathic killer trying to murder the children you have to cover all bases...not just jab them with zombie juice and rob them of oxygen with the facemask.....the chemtrails and the 5G is the finishing touch for these satanists
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 2.07.30 PM.png

Date: December 01, 2021 02:41PM

I'm a gay retard who likes taking pictures of the sky, and doesn't understand how clouds or contrails work. Also I like to eat my own diarrhea. You really should disregard everything I say. I enjoy sucking dick too.

Date: December 01, 2021 02:43PM

eye live rent free in your mind faggot imposter above this post....

you only making it worse for yourself, but do you

Posted by: notnormal ()
Date: December 02, 2021 04:35PM

Anyone around here look up at the sky? Raise your hand if you really think this is normal.
Attachments:
chemtrails.jpg

Date: December 03, 2021 12:24AM

yup...maverick and the dupont circle crew lit it up today

they just don't want anyone to be healthy....shuts down their whole plandemic scam....

remember chemtrailing faggots....the same way you spray our skies so mercilessly....we will have no mercy on you when its time for your sentencing

here is sum shots taken frum fairfax today......these people are such pieces of shit!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2021 12:56AM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 12.21.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 12.21.49 AM.png

Date: December 03, 2021 06:03AM

Oh, wait, I just remembered that I live in a metropolitan area with no fewer than three large commercial airports and some military ones too. I don't know why I was surprised to see jet contrails, which are nothing more than condensation accumulating around exhaust particles.

Wow, what a moron I was! Please disregard everything I say going forward as I'm clearly a very stupid individual. Also I suck cock. Lots of yummy yummy cock.

Posted by: Judge Wapner ()
Date: December 03, 2021 06:14AM

Who’s the real Mahdi?

Date: December 03, 2021 06:33AM

Judge Wapner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who’s the real Mahdi?

Obviously eye am the one and only Mahdi.

Date: December 03, 2021 11:27AM

"Who’s the real Mahdi?"

click the screen name in blue at the start of the thread...look at the registration date....

the hetrosexual and real general mahdi registered his account on the 9th of december last year.....the super gay faggot with the loose butthole, the 13th...

here check my "please don't get that vaccine thread"....the imposter general mahdi is a libtard homo boy

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3584119/page-1.html

"Oh, wait, I just remembered that I live in a metropolitan area with no fewer than three large commercial airports and some military ones too. I don't know why I was surprised to see jet contrails, which are nothing more than condensation accumulating around exhaust particles. "

condensation dissappears in 10-20 seconds faggot boy

you know om right...thats why you can't just debate the subject....you have to net stalk instead.....you are basically proving to everyone you are a liar and a degenerate and helping my arguement....thanks homo!

but when a person had a faggot for a dad and a bitch for mom...this is whut happens...libtard paradise

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2021 11:48AM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 4.29.44 PM.png

Date: December 03, 2021 11:39AM

early morning chemtrailing today in Annandale/Falls Church by the the fake imposter general mahdi's boyfriends....and yes eye said boyfriends....he services maverick and the whole gay boy chemtrail squad!
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.36.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.37.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.37.12 AM.png

Date: December 03, 2021 11:42AM

here is a picture of the imposter general mahdi, chilling with maverick the chemtrail boy....look at the passion they have for each other....maverick was explaining to imposter general mahdi how the fisting was going to go....imposter general mahdi looks a little intimidated by the notion....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2021 12:07PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 1.42.23 PM.png

Date: December 03, 2021 11:52AM

here is screen shots frum page 3 of my thread....this is frum a sky cam frum Page County Middle School out in the rural areas of Virginia....no airports around there....look....it has nothing to do with the volume of air traffick....they flip a switch and the sprayer turns on.....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 12.32.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 1.06.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 1.08.30 AM.png

Date: December 03, 2021 11:59AM

go to bitchute and search for "THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - Part 16"

at around 4:40 mark they show these faggots turning the sprayer on and off....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.56.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.56.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 11.57.08 AM.png

Date: December 03, 2021 12:04PM

this is how these short trails show up.....they just turn the sprayer on and off....those who you watch these chemtrail fags spraying have witnessed the sprayer turning on and off...sometimes they will have another aircraft with chemtrail or contrail flying next to the chemtrail spraying plane....

notice how the trails in the picture were created by turning the sprayer on and off.....you cee the breaks in the lines?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2021 12:05PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 12.02.41 AM.png

Posted by: Nobody cares Mahdi ()
Date: December 03, 2021 12:33PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> "Who’s the real Mahdi?"
>
> click the screen name in blue at the start of the
> thread...look at the registration date....
>
Hey, fucktard, nobody has time to do that. Actually nobody gives a shit. One of you, the non-chemtrail dude, actually makes more sense than the other. We're going to pay attention to that one. If there really is a different one, and it's not just some split personality thing.x

Date: December 03, 2021 12:35PM

homosexuals do stick together

Posted by: Fag Detector ()
Date: December 03, 2021 02:09PM

> homosexuals do stick together

Then you must spend all day manning the local glory hole, because you are a two-dicks-in-the-ass, two-in-the-mouth, double-handjob, double footjob kind of faggot, my homo.

Often has it been said on FFXU, where there is Mahdi, there is faggotry.

Date: December 03, 2021 02:10PM

Fag Detector Wrote:
> the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > homosexuals do stick together
>
>
> Then you must spend all day manning the local
> glory hole, because you are a
> two-dicks-in-the-ass, two-in-the-mouth,
> double-handjob, double footjob kind of faggot, my
> homo.
>
> Often has it been said on FFXU, where there is
> Mahdi, there is faggotry.

It's true. Eye am a gay homosexual.

Date: December 03, 2021 02:12PM

Oh shiat, eye just learned that chemtrails were fully debunked over five years ago. What a tard eye am.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160812103718.htm

Posted by: Gayvid Blimm0 ()
Date: December 03, 2021 05:51PM

lol, lol

Posted by: grayskyblues ()
Date: December 04, 2021 07:50AM

I can't remember the last full sunny day. If it starts sunny, the chemtrails start in the late afternoon if we're lucky. Never get a full-day without these things. They've already started today. I see regular planes fly by, nothing behind them. I see other planes fly by and whatever trails they leave dissipate within seconds. These chemtrails are different. With so many flying around, would love to know where they take off and land.

Posted by: a guy from Richmond ()
Date: December 04, 2021 08:26AM

I am at the Hardees in Mount Jackson Virginia right now. Skies are mostly clear with a few high wispy lookin clouds. No chemtrails that I can see. Last night I stayed at the Motel 6 it werent nothin fancy but the bed was comfy and the place was clean and had good internet that is all you really need at the edge of the interstate highway.

Posted by: restricted air space ()
Date: December 04, 2021 08:29AM

which outside of purchasing a plane, then tail, it will stay unspecified.

Date: December 04, 2021 11:42AM

"I can't remember the last full sunny day. If it starts sunny, the chemtrails start in the late afternoon if we're lucky. Never get a full-day without these things. They've already started today. I see regular planes fly by, nothing behind them. I see other planes fly by and whatever trails they leave dissipate within seconds. These chemtrails are different. With so many flying around, would love to know where they take off and land."

yes, hopefully one day we will be able to follow them to where they land....and then....

well...use your imagination....thank you for your eloquent response...hopefully we can get enough North AMooricans(Americans) on your level....yes, we are lucky if we can go one day here in in Annandale without them chemtrailing and get a full sunny day...they have already started today and a blatant fashion

we really have to figure out a way to get North AMooricans more concerned with getting sunlight and then we might get the spineless commie fag boys to stop...most people aren't concerned with getting sunlight in the least....and libtards....they love gloom and doom so chemtrails makes them feel good...RINOs are troglodytes(cave dwellers) as well, so they also have no problem with keeping it partly cloudy all the time!

if we could just get people to get hip to this book....there is a reason these plandemic pushing devils are trying to make sure we don't get sunlight....

http://www.thegoyslife.com/Documents/Books/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 2.53.39 PM.png

Date: December 04, 2021 11:50AM

" I am at the Hardees in Mount Jackson Virginia right now. Skies are mostly clear with a few high wispy lookin clouds. No chemtrails that I can see. Last night I stayed at the Motel 6 it werent nothin fancy but the bed was comfy and the place was clean and had good internet that is all you really need at the edge of the interstate highway."

thank you sir/mam as the case may be for your reporting....true indeed.....they are doing the usual here in Annandale....they have Annandale chemtrailed up, "partly cloudy" and the skies towards the west are pristine blue...those chemtrails are floating east, obviously....om kicking myself for not getting my camera situation worked out yet....would have been another great shot to demonstrate the chemtrail line....

these climate change faggots talk a big game....but eye have been watching them for years and years keep Annandale chemtrailed up all day while the skies towards the west stay pristine blue....they target low income areas, so don't ever believe any of that anti-racism shit they talk....

eye have never stayed at a Motel 6....but it sounds like a decent establishment the way you describe it

Posted by: Norma Stitz ()
Date: December 04, 2021 11:51AM

JP!!

Date: December 04, 2021 12:32PM

eye wish JP good luck in his ongoing battle in the dollar tree thread....

these faggots got nice chemtraily partly cloudy mess sprayed up here...pardon the shitty laptop photos....

om gonna take a stroll and cee how the surrounding skies look...stay tuned!

same chemtrail line time, same chemtrail line channel
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 12.26.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 12.29.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 12.31.47 PM.png

Date: December 04, 2021 01:11PM

so whut do you folks think about this picture taken today?

it looks like natural clouds to the left....but that one line on the right edge of the cluster looks very sus....you can cee the line....

these are the types of clouds that make me scratch my head....

but still...plenty of very easily identifiable chemtrails out there...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 1.00.07 PM.png

Date: December 04, 2021 03:19PM

eye am a gay homosexual conspiracy theorist who is a complete and total retard

Date: December 04, 2021 03:52PM

" eye am a gay homosexual conspiracy
theorist who is a complete and total retard"

---psycho net stalker dude

Date: December 04, 2021 05:10PM

damn they sprayed a lot of chemtrails today

wonder how much money that cost just to spray Virginia today?

Date: December 05, 2021 09:51AM

they got a light chemtrail going on in Annandale....the skies towards the west are blue as fuck....

they won't give us one day without their fake clouds here...

Posted by: Ed Snodun ()
Date: December 05, 2021 10:02AM

Keep your head down and avoid the fallout- ;-)

Date: December 05, 2021 10:09AM

ok...and FAA, raytheon, lockheed martin, NOAA, NWS, Nasa, xiden, emhoff and deep state keep that commie face diaper on and avoid that jail cell

Posted by: You're retarded ()
Date: December 05, 2021 11:20AM

JFC, it's the 21 century and there are still retards who believe in chemtrails? And it figures it would this psycho, whackjob, multiple-personality having weirdo Mahdi. KYS, you complete fag.

Date: December 05, 2021 11:28AM

hmmmmm.....

funny cuz everyone tells me "everyone knows they are chemtrailing right? eye mean, its so obvious"...

and eye be like "actually, no, you should go to FFXU and check out sum of these replies eye get on mah chemtrail thread frum these troglodytes"

and they be like "really...so people really look at a sky like this.....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 10.04.23 AM.png

Date: December 05, 2021 11:32AM

....and do not cee that its being done deliberately?...wow? are you serious?"

and be like "yeah, crazy right"?

and then they be like "well, don't these troggies know about....

(https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf)

""Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025""

eye mean they said they were going to start chemtrailing back in 1996"

Posted by: outhouse poet ()
Date: December 05, 2021 11:33AM

Chemtrails in the sky

I don't know why

Almost every day

They like to spray

Some days they spray twice

That aint so nice

We all pay the price

Date: December 05, 2021 11:38AM

bars

Posted by: Fu2 ()
Date: December 05, 2021 11:53AM

Mahdi - do you have this link to this page about chemtrails: http://www.detailshere.com/chemtrails.htm

To “You’re retarded”, do you really think the sky is supposed to look like this? With everything that’s happened with the government, you find this far fetched?

Posted by: Good god you're fucking tarded ()
Date: December 05, 2021 03:44PM

Fu2 Wrote:
> Mahdi - do you have this link to this page about
> chemtrails:
> http://www.detailshere.com/chemtrails.htm
>
> To “You’re retarded”, do you really think
> the sky is supposed to look like this? With
> everything that’s happened with the government,
> you find this far fetched?

Yes, it's supposed to look like that when there are three major airports in the area you fucking spanktard.

Posted by: fu3 ()
Date: December 05, 2021 04:30PM

The 3 major airports have been here as long as I have, and I've been here 20+ years. These chemtrails have not. You seem to be really angry and completely unwilling to consider that maybe...just maybe these chemtrails are not from commercial planes. I see the commercial planes fly by -- no chemtrails. Then I see these things flying, and the chemtrails cannot be denied. I wish I could be in denial the way you are, perhaps I would sleep better at night. But, I have to believe my own eyes, even if you don't believe yours.

Posted by: Morons ()
Date: December 05, 2021 04:34PM

fu3 Wrote:
> The 3 major airports have been here as long as I
> have, and I've been here 20+ years. These
> chemtrails have not. You seem to be really angry
> and completely unwilling to consider that
> maybe...just maybe these chemtrails are not from
> commercial planes. I see the commercial planes fly
> by -- no chemtrails. Then I see these things
> flying, and the chemtrails cannot be denied. I
> wish I could be in denial the way you are, perhaps
> I would sleep better at night. But, I have to
> believe my own eyes, even if you don't believe
> yours.

Yes, they have you fucking spanktard. Contrails have always been there because that's literally how jets work. Sweet tittyfucking christ you people are mongs.

Posted by: Take your meds ()
Date: December 05, 2021 04:34PM

Take your meds, schizo chemfags.

Date: December 05, 2021 04:41PM

scroll up...look at the 3 time lapse photos frum Page county middle school in rural Virginia...owl be out in the REMOTEST parts of Virginia and catch them spraying an area partly cloudy in less than 30 minutes after being blue and pristine all day...the volume of air traffic has nothing to do with it

they feel that gerbil scratch their prostate and thats the cue for them to turn the sprayer on and thats when the lingering trails appear as that bit chute video above documents

eye grew up in the 80's and 90's here...plenty of air traffick...didn't cee the sky littered with trails until bath house barry became 44th president

one of the biggest chinks in your argument's armor is that these big headed doofus scientists snitched on you...the blabbed away and said this was the plan...

check the references on page 1 for more on that

Date: December 05, 2021 04:42PM

"The 3 major airports have been here as long as I have, and I've been here 20+ years. These chemtrails have not. You seem to be really angry and completely unwilling to consider that maybe...just maybe these chemtrails are not from commercial planes. I see the commercial planes fly by -- no chemtrails. Then I see these things flying, and the chemtrails cannot be denied. I wish I could be in denial the way you are, perhaps I would sleep better at night. But, I have to believe my own eyes, even if you don't believe yours."

exactly

Date: December 05, 2021 04:43PM

contrails disappear in 10-20 seconds

Posted by: fu4 ()
Date: December 05, 2021 04:46PM

Contrails and chemtrails are different, you don't seem to understand that and you really don't want to. And, no, these chemtrails have not always been here. Contrails yes, chemtrails no. Countdown to you calling me a spanktard again in 3...2...1.

Date: December 05, 2021 04:46PM

if you fools are getting tired of me posting, then tell them to stop....they are gangstalking Annandale, targeting it....problably doing it more so cuz om here...

this morning there was a brief period of blue skies before the natural cloud cover rolled in and these fucking assholes had this very light chemtrail sprayed up...the skies were completely blue in every direction....

om just doing my civic duty by keeping this thread going

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2021 04:48PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: You're a spanktard ()
Date: December 05, 2021 08:19PM

fu4 Wrote:
> Contrails and chemtrails are different, you don't
> seem to understand that and you really don't want
> to. And, no, these chemtrails have not always been
> here. Contrails yes, chemtrails no. Countdown to
> you calling me a spanktard again in 3...2...1.

Correct, spanktard. Contrails exist. Chemtrails don't. you have exactly zero evidence of them. They have been debunked many times.

Date: December 06, 2021 08:21AM

once again....contrails disappear in 10-20 seconds...if you cannot grasp simple scientific concepts like this its best you scurry back to your pimps at raytheon with your tail tucked between your legs

Posted by: Spank cognitive awareness into u ()
Date: December 06, 2021 05:25PM

> once again....contrails disappear in 10-20
> seconds...if you cannot grasp simple scientific
> concepts like this its best you scurry back to
> your pimps at raytheon with your tail tucked
> between your legs

No they don't you fucking spanktard.

Date: December 07, 2021 08:47AM

damn...the skies are littered with chemtrails again in Annandale this morning....

its been a long time since they allowed us to get sunshine out here....

but, eye knew this was going to happen when biden stole the election....say goodbye to the sunshine if you don't live in a wealthy enough neighborhood

Posted by: taormina ()
Date: December 07, 2021 08:55AM

>....say goodbye to the sunshine if you don't
live in a wealthy enough neighborhood

Like the Sweet Spot?

Date: December 07, 2021 09:25AM

sweet spot? explain yourself!

anywho...eye encourage everyone to observe the skies...these chemtrail faggots are very sloppy at whut they do and depend on you being dumbed down and indifferent to pull it off...

if you watch long enough, you will cee aircraft that are spraying a chemtrail flying near an aircraft that has a contrail(disappears in 10-20 seconds), at the same altitude...why would one have a lingering chemtrail and the other have a disappearing contrail...because they flip a switch and turn their sprayer on...

they are always spraying short lines, so its easy to witness a chemtrail plane turning their sprayer on and off...

one time eye even ceen a plane spraying a chemtrail with another plane flying right next to it, very close, at the same speed with not even a contrail...eye ran to get my camera but the battery was dead....

just a reminder...we were around in the 80's and 90's, living in the same area we live now...always had air traffic...the skies being littered with chemtrails becoming a "thing" didn't happen until white boy obama got in office

we know people frum all the alphabet agencies...they have assured us they are indeed spraying....my uncle flew runs in Vietnam...

please start paying attention cuz this is not the world you want our children to grow up in....not being able to get sunlight because faggot commies in the FAA, raytheon, lockheed martin, NWS, NOAA, NASA have white privilege

Date: December 07, 2021 10:24AM

pardon the shitty laptop camera...they been spraying all morning long....gangstalking
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 10.22.58 AM.png

Posted by: You people are idiots ()
Date: December 07, 2021 02:06PM

ITT: Faggots who are scared of clouds.

Posted by: You people are idiots ()
Date: December 07, 2021 02:06PM

Show us on the doll where the bad cloud touched you.

Posted by: Chemtrail loons BTFO ()
Date: December 07, 2021 02:11PM

This is you, Madhi, you fucking faggot:
Attachments:
90.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:12PM

You are truly a delusional moron.
Attachments:
images.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:13PM

You are a total failure.
Attachments:
images-5.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:15PM

This is what you people look like.
Attachments:
images-2.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:15PM

Really makes you think.
Attachments:
Unknown-3.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:17PM

You think this is funny? Eye have proof that chemtrails contain the industrial solvent dihydrogen mono-oxide.

Date: December 07, 2021 02:18PM

Oh no now windmills are making chemtrails. Must be that windmill cancer Trumpy was talking about.
Attachments:
images-1.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:19PM

Oh no now they're in the ocean too!
Attachments:
images-4.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:19PM

Actual picture of Mahdi, who is at least correct about their composition, LOL.
Attachments:
images-6.jpeg

Posted by: Chemtrails make you gay ()
Date: December 07, 2021 02:20PM

Confirmed!
Attachments:
images-7.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 02:21PM

Even the ETs are trying to chemtrail us!
Attachments:
images-3.jpeg

Date: December 07, 2021 04:26PM

lol....wow....so all of that and also a response from my gay psycho stalker imposter general mahdi

whut a reputable bunch!

regardless....they sprayed chemtrails HEAVY today....

so you faggots keep on doing whut you do, and you know owl continue to do whut eye do....

and let us cee who wins in the end...

it won't be you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2021 04:28PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 07, 2021 04:27PM

when the adult who cyber stalks people chimes in....lol
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 4.26.50 PM.png

uhhuh
Date: December 07, 2021 04:50PM

degenerate troglodyte devils, like many in our government, don't like sunlight and thrive in a toxic, oxygen depleted environment both externally and physiologically

they love it when the skies are littered with trails blocking that pesky sun

they just stay inside all the time and when its time exercise, peloton

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2021 05:06PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 4.46.48 PM.png

Re: uhhuh
Date: December 07, 2021 05:00PM

fog
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 4.59.06 PM.png

Date: December 07, 2021 05:04PM

om not scared of the LGBTQP mafia...

its more like eye went them behind bars so our children won't grow in a world where elitist troglodytes with the biggest pathology of entitlement and white privilege normalize a world where people aren't able to get sunlight

its just amazing you devils will fight so hard just so you can do whut Mr. Burns frum the simpsons did.....proud super villains you are....lol

the skies didn't look like this in the 80's and 90's and there was plenty of air traffic....eye guess this is why you tried to kill off all the older people during the plandemic...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 5.00.46 PM.png

Posted by: Mahdi is done ()
Date: December 07, 2021 05:05PM

> lol....wow....so all of that and also a response
> from my gay psycho stalker imposter general mahdi
>
> whut a reputable bunch!
>
> regardless....they sprayed chemtrails HEAVY
> today....
>
> so you faggots keep on doing whut you do, and you
> know owl continue to do whut eye do....
>
> and let us cee who wins in the end...
>
> it won't be you

I'd say you got BTFO pretty good. Chemtrails have been debunked, you obviously don't understand science, don't understand what water is, what clouds are, how radiative absorption works. You have the mind of a child. A pretty dumb child.

Posted by: Mahdi is dumb ()
Date: December 07, 2021 05:06PM

>
> entitlement and white privilege normalize a world
> where people aren't able to get sunlight
>

Ah, yes, the well known effect where jet contrails and clouds make it pitch black. Oh, wait, no they don't. You're still a moron. Take your L and go, dispshit. Nobody's buying your conspiracy theory faggotry.

Date: December 07, 2021 05:10PM

eye figured out they were chemtrailing on my own...

then when eye started talking to people in the aviation industry and alphabet agencies they confirmed it....

eye got the truth on my side....om going to win and if you are involved in this, you going to jail too son...maybe you and gay boy imposter "general mahdi" can be bunkies and have your gay paradise

om a good person, so eye don't understand why you would work so hard to make the world a shitty place to live in

if the folks reading this only knew the depths of your lies....lol

Date: December 07, 2021 05:11PM

Eye wish you would all stop being so mean to me.

Date: December 07, 2021 05:12PM

eye like rubbing up against little boys on the bus

eye enjoy snacking on doodie

Date: December 07, 2021 05:12PM

the real GeneraI Mahdi Wrote:
> eye like rubbing up against little boys on the
> bus
>
> eye enjoy snacking on doodie

eye see my stalker is back again. he says eye eat doodie but that is lie. eye only eet boogers.

Date: December 07, 2021 05:18PM

quotes of a degenerate net stalker with a very miserable life....lol
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 5.17.34 PM.png

Date: December 07, 2021 06:11PM

Anyone got some used kleenex I can have? I'd like to munch on some crusty boogers.

Posted by: ole red onion ()
Date: December 08, 2021 05:53AM

Howdy chemtrail guyz! I shore does hope that everyone iz doin allrite. I gots me tha hole day off an I am a gettin ready ta watch tv an drink beerz! I gots me home made chicken noodle soup cookin in tha crockpot. I iz jus gonna relax the res of the day, only chore I haz left iz puttin the laundry in tha dryer. godbless mr. mahdi an everyone here.

Posted by: davidcopperfield ()
Date: December 08, 2021 07:09AM

And for the next magic trick, the government gets everyone's attention completely focused on covid so they can chemtrails the fuck out of the sky. Prove me wrong.

Date: December 08, 2021 10:25AM

"Anyone got some used kleenex I can have? I'd like to munch on some crusty boogers."

c'mon stalker imposter general mahdi.....you know thats not whut u use those kleenexes for...we know whut you no pussy getting motherfuckers do in your mom's basement....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Howdy chemtrail guyz! I shore does hope that everyone iz doin allrite. I gots me tha hole day off an I am a gettin ready ta watch tv an drink beerz! I gots me home made chicken noodle soup cookin in tha crockpot. I iz jus gonna relax the res of the day, only chore I haz left iz puttin the laundry in tha dryer. godbless mr. mahdi an everyone here."

thats awesome bruh...nothing like a day of relaxation....om a vegan so eye can't get excited about your chicken soup.....but other than that sounds good.....enjoy! and may you be blessed with abundant amounts of knowledge, wisdom, understanding, freedom, justice, equality, food, clothing, shelter, Love, peace and happiness AKA the 12 jewels of Islam....om getting my camera back today....we are going to continue to move to the next level on exposing these gay spineless commie chemtrailing faggots rest assured, and of course we do it all for the children!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And for the next magic trick, the government gets everyone's attention completely focused on covid so they can chemtrails the fuck out of the sky. Prove me wrong."

well...the term coined "Agenda 21" back in the early 1990's shows u that they had 2021 as the time for their animal husbandry shit storm...if kkkillary had gotten elected om quite sure they would have waited until 2021 to pull the trigger on their plandemic....

yes....whether you like Trump or not...his era fostered an attitude of "LETS GET THESE MOTHERFUCKERS"...for instance, many people think the plandemic shut down hollywood...not the case...it was epstein's list which shut down hollywood...the plandemic was amoung other things, the pedophile cabal's getaway plan...

so if eye could quote Ed Mcmahon, uuuuuuuuuu, are correct sir...one of the biggest agendas behind the plandemic was simply to keep people distracted frum the Trump era "LETS GET THESE MOTHERFUCKERS"...

but check it out....in the summer of 2020...Trump completely shut down the chemtrailing/geoengineering....if you recall the skies stayed blue all summer long....we had the cleanest air in eons....we had all the sunlight anyone could ever want and as you know sunlight was one of the best ways to combat the plandemic....and whut did they tell everyone to do?

stay inside....watch tv all day and order junk food...wear a mask outside...you know, those disposable masks have cancer causing chemicals in them and chemicals that make men's penis shrink(phylates)...

its pretty obvious to us truly woke people whut is going down....and eye mean third eye open, supreme understanding, all eye cee-ing woke....not this fake drugged up faggot woke

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2021 10:28AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: December 08, 2021 10:31AM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 10.29.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 10.30.40 AM.png

Date: December 08, 2021 01:32PM

damn....the skies are clearing up somewhut and om still cee-ing evidence of chemtrail spraying...

its been a long time since these homos took a break....damn eye miss Trump

Date: December 09, 2021 09:22AM

finally got the camera back....look at these fucking assholes chemtrailing the skies up this morning......robbed us of our blue skies once again....

they have been chemtrailing every day except cloudy days for a while now...

eye guess with spineless commmies xiden and emhoff this is just how its going to be....smdh
Attachments:
MVI_0004.MP4

Date: December 09, 2021 09:25AM

screenshot frum the film

argggghhhh these commie faggots are such fucking assholes
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 9.23.55 AM.png

Posted by: Winglet ()
Date: December 09, 2021 10:26AM

Where did you get the camera back, from? Photos are blurry.

Date: December 09, 2021 10:30AM

still showing their gay pride....

notice in these flix this cloud with a rainbow spectrum in it...like a puddle of gas mixed with water.....is that the graphene oxide? not sure...om not the smartest person out there...or is the rainbow just their gay pride?

notice the lines where they turned the sprayer on and off
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.26.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.26.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.26.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.27.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.27.45 AM.png

Date: December 09, 2021 10:31AM

"Where did you get the camera back, from? Photos are blurry."

they don't look blurry on my end...pretty crisp actually....owl have someone check on it and owl get back to you....

Posted by: Winglet ()
Date: December 09, 2021 10:39AM

> "Where did you get the camera back, from? Photos
> are blurry."
>
> they don't look blurry on my end...pretty crisp
> actually....owl have someone check on it and owl
> get back to you....

You, da man.

Date: December 09, 2021 11:17AM

yeah...eye checked this thread on my other laptops...the photos still looking nice and crispy...as eye said....owl have one of my buddies cee if they looking crispy on their end....eye notice when eye try to check this thread on someones cell phone the attachments and screenshots are sluggish to load up...those chemtrails eye filmed frum my post at 9:25am were hard to cee with the naked eye due to the sun glare but at the perfect angle the camera picked them up quite nicely!

"You, da man."

appreciate the kind words...om just doing my civic duty...

before 2015 eye had no clue they were spraying the skies...reason being...eye was too busy just trying to survive, pay rent, keep food in my belly...certain folks told me they were doing it but it didn't click, plus eye wasn't the solar-phile that eye am today...so eye can understand why most people are oblivious to it!

when they speak of chemtrailing in homo-boy pseudo scientific circles they only talk about it in regards to fighting so called climate change...but its just way more sinister than that...spraying our skies up and blocking the sun during a so called plandemic when sunlight is proven to help, pretty much says it all....

http://www.thegoyslife.com/Documents/Books/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf

(page 188)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2021 11:30AM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 2.53.39 PM.png

Posted by: Grsgghuff ()
Date: December 09, 2021 01:15PM

Just took a walk, chemtrail drone spewing its poison.

Date: December 10, 2021 12:01AM

try and stay cheerful bruh...one of the biggest reasons they chemtrail is to keep everyone gloomy and lower vibrational...you cee how they mercilessly spray away our sunshine on a cold winter's day, day after day after day?....when we bring them to court and they are found guilty we will be just as merciless as they are!

let them continue to think they are untouchable...we have a little trick up our sleeve....

Date: December 10, 2021 12:22PM

can someone buy these faggots(raytheon, FAA, lockheed martin, NWS, NOAA, NASA, traitors in our military, etc) some day passes to a gay club at dupont circle so we can get break from the chemtrail spraying?
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 12.08.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 12.07.47 PM.png

Date: December 10, 2021 12:26PM

fucking assholes
Attachments:
fullsizeoutput_b.mp4

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.