HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 8
Re: on the chemtrail line
Date: September 12, 2021 11:03AM

my pleasure...just doing my civic duty

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 12, 2021 11:43AM

and also, where are my manners?

yes, peace to Mr. Morgenthau.

Date: September 14, 2021 08:54AM

the "forecast" for today was partly cloudy

this is the "partly cloudy" that these spineless commie faggots were talking about
Attachments:
DSCN0659.AVI
Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.51.53 AM.png

Date: September 14, 2021 09:53AM

still at it....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 10.01.26 AM.png

Date: September 15, 2021 09:49AM

again this morning........maverick and iceman showing their gay pride....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 9.41.46 AM.png

Date: September 15, 2021 12:16PM

maverick and iceman still showing their gay pride....partly cloudy but not a natural cloud in the sky...well there is a few in that picture...not many though..a few small ones on the right...another small one in the upper left....the rest is pure chemtrail/solar radiation management/geoengineering baby

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2021 06:54PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
DSCN0667.AVI
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 1.48.14 PM.png

Date: September 15, 2021 04:26PM

faggots are still at it....

and for those of you playing at home...we got the king of the pedophiles trying to push a deadly vaccine on everyone and they are spraying toxic chemicals in our skies and not telling you about it while using you tax payer dollar to do it...during an alleged plandemic...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2021 06:55PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
DSCN0668.AVI

Date: September 16, 2021 03:57PM

spineless commie faggots sure were doing a lot of chemtrailing today before the storm rolled through

this is 3 days in a row they been spraying...wonder how much money that cost?

Posted by: something to this ()
Date: September 17, 2021 04:52AM

ceiling so low last evening prior to rain, thought it would drop on roof top. heavy dose of whatever mixed in that appears almost like damp flour. hope todays load runs a little lighter.

Date: September 17, 2021 08:50AM

thanks for building in this thread "something to this"...appreciate it

3 days of straight days of chemtrailing in the daylight hours and then a super heavy downpour...you thinking they did sum good old fashioned cloud seeding yesterday?

Posted by: Meteorologist ()
Date: September 18, 2021 07:33AM

something to this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ceiling so low last evening prior to rain, thought
> it would drop on roof top. heavy dose of whatever
> mixed in that appears almost like damp flour.
> hope todays load runs a little lighter.

It's called fog. The actually stratosphere starts at the ground.

Posted by: Meteorologist ()
Date: September 18, 2021 07:42AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> thanks for building in this thread "something to
> this"...appreciate it
>
> 3 days of straight days of chemtrailing in the
> daylight hours and then a super heavy
> downpour...you thinking they did sum good old
> fashioned cloud seeding yesterday?

Yes, could not possibly have been the amount of heat and moisture from a large-scale system. Must have been chemicals sprayed in the air.

I am not sure where you live. You need to start to pay attention at night. You do understand that there are clouds at night, too, right?
Send us pictures of those clouds. Of course, you cannot because it would show that the light dispersed from the clouds, both natural and the contrails from planes, are not discernible from each other. So, how does that work if there are these other chemicals in those clouds?

Date: September 18, 2021 08:08AM

well, first of all my son...you are identifying yourself as a "meteorologist"...when they spray chemtrails in the sky and it creates manufactured engineered "partly cloudy" conditions you "meteorologists" get on the television and completely LIE to the public, never mentioning that those are "chemtrails"...its generally sum beta male faggot dude and an ex stripper who report the weather...which one are you? so your opinion means NOTHING to me....you "meteorologists" are in on it...weak spineless commie punks

secondly, son, my actual quote is "you thinking they did sum good old fashioned cloud seeding yesterday?".....do you cee the question mark? do you know how a question mark functions? it was a question...eye have no clue if they did cloud seeding the other day...but it sure could be a possibility especially when they chemtrailed for 3 days straight....

now this right here was a very very piss poor attempt on your part...

"I am not sure where you live. You need to start to pay attention at night. You do understand that there are clouds at night, too, right?
Send us pictures of those clouds. Of course, you cannot because it would show that the light dispersed from the clouds, both natural and the contrails from planes, are not discernible from each other. So, how does that work if there are these other chemicals in those clouds?"

eye do pay attention at night...but with the lack of light om pretty much off the clock when the sun goes down....you can still cee chemtrails at night...its just difficult to document them....

in conclusion....if you are being sincere and you really don't know that they are spraying chemtrails for solar radiation management/stratuspheric aerosol injection/geoengineering then you are the shittiest "meteorologist" to ever walk the planet...you should familiarize yourself with the "references" eye provided on the first page of this thread...even with all the evidence eye have gathered, don't forget, eye grew up here in the DC area and eye know all kinds of people from all the various alphabet agencies and its hard to keep a secret....

if you aren't being sincere and you here shilling for the spineless commie faggots(raytheon, lockheed martin, FAA, NWS, NOAA etc)....you should commit ritual sepaku....its the only honorable way out for you....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2021 08:11AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: September 18, 2021 08:17AM

but eye will say this shitty ""meteorologist" dude/dude-et...

those 3 UFO's eye ceen on the night of 1/20 that put on a show for us....

one of them almost rammed into that chemtrail spraying aircraft....

your bosses are not as powerful as they think they are...they better start coming correct....its not me you have to worry about...lol

Date: September 19, 2021 06:01AM

guess like brother said I was always lucky. spent whole life free from artificial light and variable forced air. flew with dad as a kid and learned about fog,clouds,barometrics associated with weather phenomena back in the days a pilot had to figure it out on his own... and what has been happening is different... live in view of several airfield paths on an escarpment and can view maybe 100 flights per day if had the time, none of which are distributing continuous,exhaust plumes. fighters evaporate as fast as used....high altitude flights out of approach...have something dirty going on...if a landing dispersed this mess every emergency vehicle in town would be on runway..... waiting.....

Posted by: viva vienna mattress ()
Date: September 19, 2021 06:43AM

You know I remember some chemtrails back when my dad and me lived at the wolftrap hotel. We lived there almost two years. My dad knew how to make a living off of meth. we lived pretty good there and I washed dishes at the Amphora after school and on weekends to help out with expenses. We lived in room 208 and we did not have a refrigerator so I had to get ice every morning and every night. But yeah chemtrails were common.

Date: September 19, 2021 07:36AM

thanks for the build, "something to this" and sharing your story...

indeed something dirty is going on...if you watch these chemtrail spraying planes for long enough you will cee them turning the sprayer on and off...its not rocket science...when there is a lingering trail that is only 100 yards long its quite obvious that its being done deliberately!

this video at the 4:45 mark shows the sprayer turning on and off

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MKQ3QYAmsijB/

nevertheless...the people involved in this are some of the most despicable devils known to man

"viva vienna mattress"...meth clouds are not the chemtrails om talking about but thanks for playing...

Date: September 20, 2021 09:42AM

spineless commie fag boys at it again this morning!
Attachments:
Movie on 9-20-21 at 9.36 AM.export.mov

Date: September 20, 2021 12:01PM

still at it.....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 11.59.45 AM.png

Date: September 20, 2021 03:40PM

every couple of minutes these faggots are spraying a another line no longer than 100 yards

these faggots have worked up a nice smog...wonder how much money that cost?
Attachments:
chemtrail1.mov

Date: September 21, 2021 08:11AM

spineless faggots back at it today
Attachments:
chemtrail2.mov

Date: September 21, 2021 07:39PM

they were chemtrailing over the natural cloud cover today

why would these spineless commie faggots do that when there was plenty of natural cloud cover?

thunderstorms expected tommorrow....

will they be cloud seeding?

Date: September 27, 2021 12:28AM

god damn these spineless commie limp wristed faggots did a lot of chemtrailing on saturday....shit

whut a waste of our tax payer dollar

Date: September 27, 2021 10:45AM

all morning maverick and his gay clique have been spraying these lines

nothing anywhere nearly as bad as saturday....but still....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 10.41.40 AM.png

Date: September 27, 2021 10:56AM

flood the board to your hearts content faggots

you still gonna receive the penalty for your treason

they still at it....
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 10.55.10 AM.png

Date: September 27, 2021 11:14AM

still at it...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 11.13.16 AM.png

Date: October 02, 2021 08:14PM

Substantial amount of chemtrailing today

Posted by: crotale ()
Date: October 02, 2021 08:41PM

Chemtrailing must have worked. Days of rain coming.

Date: October 02, 2021 10:51PM

eye didn't cee any evidence of chemtrailing on wednesday, thursday or friday the 1st

it was pretty nice

Date: October 03, 2021 06:53AM

what ever fiasco occurred with lightning sonic boom heard from frederick to fredericksburg last week sent some scientists back to the drawing board. electrical charge unpresidented...dangerous. fine powdery substance drifted, lingered on unused windshields for several days, won't show up now mixed with dew. after several decades of organic gardens moving to green houses as most disappointing yield 2021 ever... growing season unpredictable, so must rethink, adjust...and am not the only one.

Posted by: mike mattress ()
Date: October 03, 2021 09:15AM

When I lived at the Wolftrap motel in room 208 I saw lots of chemtrails all the time, like every night. Come to find out there was a meth lab in room 108 and some fumes were rising up into my room. After I moved to room 228 the chemtrails stopped. 228 is now my lucky number.

the lightning sonic boom
Date: October 03, 2021 10:59PM

word is bond, "something to this"!

thanks for building

hey mike matress...you are a wild one

plenty of evidence of chemtrailing eye ceen today around the beltway

Date: October 04, 2021 06:56AM

3am dusty powder on windshields again. smearish with household window cleaner but rubbing alcohol, crystal clean...to have the chance, the opportunity and means to control nature...weather...with science...must be intoxicating....

Date: October 05, 2021 08:58AM

well, the problem with getting intoxicated is you start making very bad decisions...decisions that get you in very very bad place in life....

they chemtrailed all weekend...they chemtrailed yesterday morning...and today?

today the spineless commie fag boys are lighting shit up....the entire sky is inundated with chemtrails...there must be one sprayed every 20 yards...

ritual sepakku is the only honorable way out for you chemtrailing ass faggots
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 8.49.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 8.50.59 AM.png

Posted by: no kidding ()
Date: October 05, 2021 02:43PM

It really has been non-stop. Seeing it a ton in Burke. What are these planes doing? Does anyone really know? They're not military or passenger jet airplanes.

Date: October 05, 2021 04:35PM

they spraying fake clouds in the sky to block the sun, poison us and assist with their weather controlling bullshit...

check out the references eye posted on the first page...all your questions can be answered there...

if you look at the document frum 1996, "owning the weather in 2025", it talks about using UAVs, uninhabited aerial vehicles to do the spraying...

and they are still at it this afternoon...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 4.30.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 4.29.26 PM.png

Date: October 06, 2021 07:42AM

bad decisions, an understatement...counted 6 parallel straight as an arrow trails yesterday and concept of uav's would make more sense as 6 pilots trained, combat ready to guard, protect, defend homeland would have a big problem spraying anything on their own families. slow moving high altitude would also fit description of uninhabited aerial vehicles. amount of jet propulsion fuel burned would negate global warming initiate....

Date: October 07, 2021 10:53AM

yes, before it dawned on me that those aircraft that spray the chemtrails could be uninhabited eye did wonder whut kind of shitty military pilots would secretly spray the people they are supposed to be defending...

whoever is involved probably doesn't have a family, isn't married...must be a very wretched, rotten to the core type individual that will blindly follow orders...a robot....as eye said...eye would recommend ritualistic suicide for them...

eye hope they are reading this and take my advice.....or, they could be a real man and just do the right thing! there is always that option....

"slow moving high altitude would also fit description of uninhabited aerial vehicles. amount of jet propulsion fuel burned would negate global warming initiate..."

eye appreciate your feedback...you ceem to know a whole hell of a lot more about aeronautics than eye do....and that is the exact type of people om looking to build with!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2021 10:54AM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: October 07, 2021 11:18AM

after a day of rain, it sure does look like they are doing sum spraying today...

these devils have lost their mind and soul

Date: October 08, 2021 10:31AM

there was a nice chemtrail smog them faggots worked up in the eastern skies when eye woke up....

now the natural cloud cover has moved in....but pay attention to whuts above the natural cloud cover...

Date: October 09, 2021 02:52PM

make sure you observe the breaks in the clouds and whut is above the clouds....one feature about the white privilege afflicted spineless commie fag boy's chemtrails is that they move very slow compared to natural clouds

they were spraying above the natural cloud cover yesterday, trying to fatten those clouds and fill the gaps...

Posted by: run with the wolf ()
Date: October 09, 2021 05:24PM

mike mattress Wrote:
> When I lived at the Wolftrap motel in room 208 I
> saw lots of chemtrails all the time, like every
> night. Come to find out there was a meth lab in
> room 108 and some fumes were rising up into my
> room. After I moved to room 228 the chemtrails
> stopped. 228 is now my lucky number.

Man the 3rd floor was where all the action was at. Most of the weekly renters were on the 3rd floor including the Asian jerkey girls. I hate to admit it but I bought some jerkry a couple times. Them girls had magic hands.

Date: October 14, 2021 10:41AM

so, after days upon days of cloudiness

we finally get blue skies and they are spraying all kinds of chemtrails out here in Anon-dale(22003)

sick spineless commie fag boy fucks
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 11.19.35 AM.png

Date: October 14, 2021 12:18PM

spineless commie fags are still at it...
Attachments:
DSCN0669.AVI

Date: October 14, 2021 04:01PM

still at it....after days and days of clouds and rain....

sick fucks
Attachments:
DSCN0672.AVI

Date: October 14, 2021 06:29PM

spineless commie faggots still at it.....
Attachments:
DSCN0673.AVI

Posted by: Retired Airline Captain ()
Date: October 14, 2021 06:41PM

Those are all simple contrails from aircraft engines. Very common and totally harmless.

Date: October 14, 2021 06:46PM

contrails disappear in 10-20 seconds, faggot

Date: October 15, 2021 04:31AM

4am slow moving aero heading south,south east with parallel craft in exact opposite path....very close....can faintly make out trails as star studded morning soon to be decorated with calcium sulfate and other new darker substance detected on windshield. this is planned exercise...no way or need for aircraft to fly this close...faa must be on pins and needles.

Posted by: tie my pecker to my leg ()
Date: October 15, 2021 04:43AM

Me and your mamma and some other whore were floatin down the river on a shit-house door.

Re: eye wear my blue blockers at night...so eye can so eye can....
Posted by: Idiots Anonymous ()
Date: October 15, 2021 08:20AM

> eye never done a hard drug in my life and the last
> drug eye took was a tylenol back in the early
> 90's
>
> eye just did a 16 day juice cleanse followed by a
> 48 hour dry fast so om chock full of energy at the
> moment and don't require much sleep
>
> eye just told you eye don't protest...you go stand
> on the side of a road with a sign and tell us how
> that went
>
> the least eye can do is report the chemtrailing
> here at FFU, one of the last vestiges of free
> speech on the internet
>
> om just waiting for the sun to come up to cee if
> they spray that toxic chemtrail haze for the 3rd
> day in a row
>
> here is todays "forecast"...lets cee if these
> spineless commie fags can follow their own
> manufactured forecast because they haven't been
> for the last two days...

You are an idiot.

Date: October 15, 2021 10:34PM

the FAA, even lower level employees know exactly whut is going on in regards to the chemtrailing....if you notice...sometimes there will be a smaller aircraft traveling right next to the chemtrail spraying aircraft at the same speed and altitude...in the same direction, with not even a condensation trail....

yesterday they chemtrailed all day and when the sun went down the skies magically cleared up...pretty damned annoying after a week of cloudy skies...

eye really need to look more into these substances on the windshields

thanks for building on the thread "something to this"

Posted by: someting to this ()
Date: October 16, 2021 02:05AM

have pretty good coating 1:30 am,shows up best on clear windshields, skies quiet...for now...

Date: October 16, 2021 06:14AM

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
Looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun
They rain and they snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all
Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels
The dizzy dancing way that you feel
As every fairy tale comes real
I've looked at love that way
But now it's just another show
And you leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know
Don't give yourself away
I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take and still somehow
It's love's illusions that I recall
I really don't know love
Really don't know love at all
Tears and fears and feeling proud
To say, "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds
I've looked at life that way
Oh, but now old friends they're acting strange
And they shake their heads and they tell me that I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day
I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all
It's life's illusions that I recall
I really don't know life
I really don't know life at all

Date: October 16, 2021 01:55PM

illusions indeed...

for now....

the cloud cover looked natural today although eye did sleep later than usual today so eye missed the early morning shift.......

Posted by: xtra crispy ()
Date: October 16, 2021 02:07PM

You missed a lot of things in life. A lot!

obsession...calvin klein..
Date: October 16, 2021 02:13PM

such as?

Posted by: Cypress Wood ()
Date: October 16, 2021 02:20PM

Starting with a fully finished 2-car garage and a heated groan-throne.

Date: October 16, 2021 02:29PM

pretty gay response there buddy....but thanks for playing though...

They’re engine contrails
Posted by: Étienne ()
Date: October 16, 2021 02:31PM

Bon chance!

Date: October 16, 2021 02:33PM

contrails dissappear within 10-20 seconds....thanks for playing though...

CON trails...CON densation...say it out loud with me.....

Date: October 16, 2021 03:16PM

"Clouds that wander through the sky,
Sometimes low and sometimes high;
In the darkness of the night,
In the sunshine warm and bright.
Ah! I wonder much if you
Have any useful work to do."

Posted by: Little Ricky Stevens ()
Date: October 18, 2021 12:42PM

tie my pecker to my leg Wrote:
> "Clouds that wander through the sky,
> Sometimes low and sometimes high;
> In the darkness of the night,
> In the sunshine warm and bright.
> Ah! I wonder much if you
> Have any useful work to do."

^ Won't win a Grammy. Reminiscent of an offering from Jhonny Bravo's music catalog.

Posted by: GENERAL MAHDI REAL RAGE BONER! ()
Date: October 18, 2021 11:04PM

Fuck my ass you obese butt plowboy

Posted by: someting to this ()
Date: October 20, 2021 05:12AM

aero active morning, 3:30 dew point much more receptive to discharge than yesterdays fine rich oxygen clear blue skies and multiple parallel trails highly visible. dew point must be the catalyst to forming what appears to be deadly storms only to drip a few moments,then drift harmlessly out to sea.
mondays checkerboard skies in jp fuel costs...staggering... would expect this to step up with fall here... blamed on pollen.

Date: October 20, 2021 09:50AM

damn bruh...

eye didn't cee evidence of chemtrailing monday or tuesday...pure blue skies....and eye don't cee any chemtrails yet this morning...but eye haven't been out in the nighttime much....

Posted by: Idiots Anonymous ()
Date: October 20, 2021 09:44PM

> damn bruh...
>
> eye didn't cee evidence of chemtrailing monday or
> tuesday...pure blue skies....and eye don't cee any
> chemtrails yet this morning...but eye haven't been
> out in the nighttime much....

You are an idiot.

Posted by: annandalesatom ()
Date: October 21, 2021 12:43AM

Pointing out the obvious to the two people still posting like it’s 2011.

FFXU is a tool to help get Americans to pick a team then turn on each other eventually. The intimate intel from posters and data for the past 12 years should be enough to hold DC suburban households in check.
Shit posts, racist rants, personal attacks, the damage without the intel behind it is enough. Add to it the IP addresses and emails and everything linking to the site. Magnificently done. Precision.

Cary posted he has possession of them and keeps them.
Think he still does?
We’re they sold? Was it ever real? News ??
He logs in by routine. Think LOST.

What if it was as EZ as categorize the household or individual and send the intel to opposition to do what they wish with said intel. Hoping peaceful and painless for all. Would Cary do that?
Would BLM go after a racist poster?
That’s illegal. My data is secure.
Look up. Lol.

Think of the value of Facebook Instagram other social media now compared to this disease of a site that is based in Nova?

Hats off to The Network.
The beauty of it all lies in the slow pace of the operation.
They definitely got the sheep calling themselves awake.

A real moderator would have deleted most but that wouldn’t be as fun if it hits the fan. All because an impulse. An argument over fake news.
A momentary feeling. An emotion. Probably over someone out of mind.

Be careful with it gang.

Stay safe.
Sucks to still have to be a poster about Trump or Dems.
Instead of being helpful. This site is very powerful.

Part of the beauty of the sites continued design is the simple and basic magnetism. An algorithm that reiterates the news sports buzzwords to keep the mind in such a state as you can’t help it but to post or visit.

Most can’t see it but feel it when it’s too quiet.
Allow it to get really quiet and see if it pops in there.
That’s mind control.
We know.

I heard a Network will be live with updates in coming year 22.
The sites value will go up just off having opposition.
Think about that.
What kind of world is this? Greedy.
Over a car salesman or a different race or an ex from Loudon to Annandale.

Hate us for it. We are here to smack you on top of the head and be useful.
The content comes from idiots for the owners benefit.
Without your intent input or posts it’s worth only the past data.

This is a place someone bit the hook and shared a view in between signals.

If that view doesn’t fit a future agenda that may be a problem.
Posting about someone or family who is in the principals network is not intelligent.

We aren’t a threat of any kind.
Here to share a message anonymously.

World Peace is coming eventually.
Starts with one person changing their routine.
Not diffiCUlt for 99.9%.
Post away. Please. Attack US.
Hate US now. Love US all together later.
Most already know this and we are pointing out the obvious.
Change or Don’t.
Keep posting and feed the algorithms or change.
Your post is currency to help the dividers.
Love..
Sorry not a post about a fake person or a subject to help them get more visits.

Posted by: Shilling ()
Date: October 21, 2021 01:19AM

Paid per post.

Date: October 21, 2021 09:11AM

these spineless commie fag boy chemtrailers are back at it again this morning....

look
Attachments:
DSCN0674.AVI

Posted by: The sick pedo mindrot returns ()
Date: October 21, 2021 09:13AM

Plowmaster Inna houz

Date: October 21, 2021 09:16AM

om trying to tell you...the SAME devils behind chemtrailing are the SAME devil behind the pLandemic, the deadly zombie jab, the forced masking, the lockdowns, the butchering at the horsespittals....

R U Reddy to Rock?
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.12.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.15.49 AM.png

Date: October 21, 2021 09:17AM

"Plowmaster Inna houz"

om spilling the beans on your little secret...

HAW HAW
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 10.36.03 PM.png

Posted by: Anal sex epidemic: thanks mahdi ()
Date: October 21, 2021 09:19AM

Yo is a swinging dick

Date: October 21, 2021 10:10AM

the skies are pristine blue in the opposite direction of that film clip DSCN0674.AVI...

Date: October 21, 2021 10:41AM

they still spraying....

eastern skies VS western skies....

Anon-dale is the chemtrail line today, as usual

chemtrails in the east, pristine blue skies in the west
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 10.37.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 10.39.21 AM.png

Date: October 21, 2021 04:59PM

Chemtrails are not a theory.
Open eyes and see it clearly.
Ask why have summers turned dreary.
Evil plan will cost us dearly.

Open eye, look up and ask why.
Signs in the sky do make me cry.
We are hated by those that fly.
Non believe me but still I try.

I know it is conspiracy.
They want you dead, and to kill me.
They do not want us to be free.
These darkest days of history.

They are trying to block out sun.
Those that rule us do kill for fun.
Agenda twenty two begun.
What they doing? What have they done?

At end of nineties it did start.
They keep earth and heaven apart.
A master-plan from blackest heart.
And no-one seems to give a fart.

When try to explain I sound crazed.
I'v seen those planes on sunny days.
Bringers of miserable grey haze.
Sky always looked that way, fool says.

I don't know what they are spraying.
Something going on I'm saying.
With our world someone is playing.
Their experiment, we're paying.

Look above, we're under attack.
They take Gods earth and paint it black.
Odds are against us, high they stack.

Posted by: Ass Fucking Mahdi is Best ()
Date: October 21, 2021 09:00PM

We love her

Date: October 21, 2021 11:14PM

damn "tie my pecker to my leg"....eye was truly moved by that poem...are you the author?

thanks for blessing the thread!

Posted by: Butt fuckers don't bless ()
Date: October 22, 2021 12:43AM

Neither do pedo racists

Hahahaha!

Date: October 22, 2021 09:03AM

hey triggered libtard faggot...skies looking nice today huh?

Posted by: ChemTrial ()
Date: October 23, 2021 10:09PM

News Flash!!
Price of heavy metals so high chemtrail industry in trouble! Good news everyone, the price of those heavy metals being sprayed into the skies is so high that the spending can no longer be covered up. The program will be halted starting November 1!!
We are saved!

Date: October 23, 2021 11:46PM

thanks "chemtrial"...you heard it here first...so basically they can dismantle their program without ever having told the general public about it...nice white priv there buddies!

yesterday(friday) was good...skies were beautiful all day until they started spraying chemtrails in Anon-dale(22003), right before the shooting occured during the football game...didn't have a camera on hand but eye did this evening...

this is their go to play, the chemtrail south Anon-dale sunset spraying number...its apparently a favorite with them...but the skies were beautiful today until the evening...
Attachments:
DSCN0678.AVI

Date: October 24, 2021 12:06AM

screenshots frum the film

notice the chemtrail line...notice the skies are blue to the east and chemtrailed to the west

where you at gerry connoly, you fucking faggot?
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 12.02.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 12.02.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 12.03.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 12.03.19 AM.png

Date: October 25, 2021 12:14PM

did you cee the very light chemtrailing yesterday(sunday)?

when eye woke up late this morning(monday) eye ceen a very suspect formation of clouds in the distance going eastward...early bird gets the worm as they say....

Posted by: Too hot in the kitchen? Plow me! ()
Date: October 26, 2021 12:34AM

You rotund li'l weasel. xxx ooo xxx

Date: October 27, 2021 09:55AM

substantial amount of chemtrailing above the cloud cover on monday before the rain

didn't cee any chemtrailing yesterday(tuesday)

looking good so far today

Posted by: Fun Size ()
Date: October 27, 2021 10:10AM

It's a beautiful Autumn morning out there with clear-blue skies. Still early, and we'll cee what, if anything, develops on this fine day.

Date: October 28, 2021 09:52AM

yes, clear blue skies yesterday(wednesday)....didn't cee any evidence of chemtrailing....lovely.....

today is another story.....we got hammered this morning....spineless commie fag boys just can't help themselves....
Attachments:
DSCN0681.AVI

Date: October 28, 2021 09:55AM

here is screenshots from the film footage
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 9.54.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 9.53.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 9.53.20 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 9.53.00 AM.png

Posted by: whattheactualf ()
Date: October 28, 2021 12:57PM

Saw the chemtrails down in Lake Ridge today too. Isn't anyone else concerned by this? Never saw this shit growing up.

Posted by: Onefiftyfours ()
Date: October 28, 2021 01:01PM

All clear.

Date: October 28, 2021 01:18PM

"Saw the chemtrails down in Lake Ridge today too." Isn't anyone else concerned by this? Never saw this shit growing up."

yes, they have chemtrailed massively today...it must have costed an astronomical figure just to chemtrail all of Virginia today...much less the rest of the country...that money could have gone to the people who lost their business and livelihood because of the alleged pLandemic lockdowns...and eye say alleged because if the pLandemic was in fact real, they wouldn't be spraying massive amounts of toxic chemicals into our air supply...would they?

"Isn't anyone else concerned by this? Never saw this shit growing up."

people aren't concerned with this because they don't know about it...they think that those lingering jet trails is not being done deliberately....

this is why we must spread the word...this is why om putting this work in....so the next generation doesn't have to live in a shit hole of a country....

people tell me all the time "EVERYONE knows they are chemtrailing, its no secret"....but that is not true...many people do know, but not enough....

if you give a fuck, contact the FAA and report them....

Posted by: Trump Stumped the Chumps... ()
Date: October 29, 2021 12:42AM

hahaha

Date: October 29, 2021 10:14AM

Chemtrails,

I can't believe
What we've
Seen outside
You and me
Watching the jets
Go by
Oh, ooh, oh
Oh, ooh, oh
Just what I've seen
So many people
Falling in love
You and me
Watching the sea
Full of people
Try not to drown
So many people
So many people
Where do they go?
You and me
Watching the sky
In the future
That's where
We can go
All I can take
From these skies
Is fog
And all I can see
In this light
A boat sinking
Oh, oooh
Oh, oooh, oh
Somebody's sea
Swallowed by evil
Already gone
You and me
Watching the sea
Full of people
Already drowning
So many people
So many people
Where did they go?
You and me
Hit by a cloud
From an eagle
Watching the jets
Pass go by
You and me watching
You and me watching
Capture have swept me behind
That's what I mean
When we talk
In this jet stream
We're climbing
A hole in the sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeiFVfyiSiw

Date: October 29, 2021 11:13AM

beautiful

damn, good find "tie my pecker to my leg"!

never knew Beck had it in him

you know, eye got a chemtrail song eye been hearing in my head for years now....but its just not quite ready yet...but eye hear it in my 3rd ear all the damn time...

Posted by: Jhonny Bravo ()
Date: October 29, 2021 05:33PM

Is can help you with that song, young man.

Date: October 29, 2021 10:31PM

thanks jhonny....owl keep you in mind

Posted by: 199 ()
Date: October 30, 2021 08:13AM

Posted by: 200 ()
Date: October 30, 2021 08:13AM

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.