HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pitrelli Drive , OAKTON - New community
Posted by: barnaba_mca ()
Date: June 19, 2021 02:05AM

Hi,

Does anyone know about the new community by a bulider in Pitrelli Drive, Oakton. I see that it is right on the road with out any sound barrier walls by VDOT. Is it worth investing on that property? Houses look good. But I still do not see sound barrier walls. Builder do not reveal much of the details about the property being on the heavy highway with out any sound barrier. Anyone knows more details about if the property would be still noisy even after the community development?

Thanks,
Joe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pitrelli Drive , OAKTON - New community
Posted by: Fairfax Realty ()
Date: June 19, 2021 10:52PM

Joe, thanks for your interest. This is a community designed for deaf people so there are no sound barriers required. It is not required for you to be deaf to live there so if you’re interested let me know. One of the benefits of living in this beautiful neighborhood for people who are not hearing challenged is you can play your music as loud as you want!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.