HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Great Woke Idea Exempt All African Americans From All Taxes Federal State and Local As Repairations For Slavery
Posted by: Won't Cost A Dime Out Of Pocket ()
Date: June 17, 2021 06:34PM

The wonderful thing is no trillion dollar payouts are needed to provide repairations for the years of unjust slavery African Americans ancestors suffered through.

Simply by federal law the congress can authorize that all dependents of slaves in the USA would be tax exempt for life. No state property tax on cars , no real estate taxes on homes or property, no sales taxes and all items that are taxed be sold tax exempt to these decedents of slaves

A simple free government issued national photo ID card with biometric ID and computer chip info embedded in it would be used to make all tax free purchases

And it would be required to also vote in every state in the USA

Sounds Like A Great DEAL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Great Woke Idea Exempt All African Americans From All Taxes Federal State and Local As Repairations For Slavery
Posted by: Leroy Washington ()
Date: June 17, 2021 06:39PM

Ya I'm in but I want 10 ID's with my name spelled jus a bit different on each one
If Im going need it to vote

Wait brother make it 12 an easy dozen.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.