HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
breath fresh air or get the death vaxx?
Date: June 17, 2021 11:00AM

our workforce is still being strongarmed into getting the slave vaxx

people have been robbed of their basic human right to breath fresh air for over a year now, just so flaming faggots can feel "safe"

now these companies are letting their employees breath fresh air again as long as they get the death vaxx

according to VAERS, the death vaxx has killed almost 6,000...not to mention all the hospitalizations and whutnot....and they say they only report 1% of all cases....whut is 6,000 X 100?

you are sadistic as fuck to allow this to go on this long...

ralph north ham.....you are fucking TRASH!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2021 11:26AM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 11.24.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 11.56.59 PM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: breath fresh air or get the death vaxx?
Posted by: I'm confused ()
Date: June 17, 2021 11:47AM

I thought you were for the vaccine

Date: June 17, 2021 12:59PM

lol...you trolling

Posted by: better days ()
Date: June 17, 2021 02:45PM

don't ask don't tell for those who don't get the annual gates genocide vax patches

better times when homos were in the closet and christians and free thinkers were proud

Date: June 17, 2021 03:01PM

yeah exactly

my dude at the grocery store said he went two days with no mask and then one of his co-workers snitched on him cuz he wasn't vaxxed and the bossman forced the face diaper back on him...

there is advantages to keeping your mouth shut at your job, now more than ever

om really in awe of certain individuals who are anti-mask, anti vaxx who are willing to trumpet the truth despite it meaning they can't breath properly at their job...thats the ultimate idealism....getting nailed to the cross and still trumpeting the truth!!!

another thing eye been thinking about is that "the people" are just as culpable as the elites in this bullshit...

the managers at these stores don't have to make sure their employees get the death vaxx if they don't want to...

if enough of "the people" weren't spinless faggots they would have never been able to pull this shit off in the first place...

eye think many "gay" people would agree that people should keep their sexuality to themselves like most of us do....a lot of "gay" people hate flaming fagggots just as much as eye do....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2021 03:03PM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: mcdonald front line heros ()
Date: June 17, 2021 04:10PM

as far as i am concerned, mcd's, walmart, giant, food lion and all the rest are the real front line heros...they don't get payed much, have to wear masks all day
nurses doctors police and fireman are payed well and that is their job

i will not wear a mask at work...so torn between going don't ask don't tell or telling them i need a reasonable accomadation and push for telework because i want mask or vax

good germans and communists actually have a better excuse than the pos snitch lib dem snowflakes of today

Date: June 17, 2021 06:32PM

well...just for conversational sake...

CDC study finds about 78% of people hospitalized for Covid were overweight or obese

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-cdc-study-finds-roughly-78percent-of-people-hospitalized-were-overweight-or-obese.html

so, eye can't ride with you on the McD's angle.....but still...its a travesty that a mcdonalds employee has to wear a mask at a job that is already extremely difficult and bad for their health, that does absolutely nothing but fuck up their breathing and make a degenerate who obviously doesn't take care of their health, feel "safe"

but yes, grocery store employees are without a doubt the front line heroes!

eye have always been super nice to grocers in the past but now om even more nicer....and a lot of whut eye do eye do on their behalf

eye commend you on you standing up for whut is right and just here amoungst these NOVA trash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2021 06:33PM by the real General Mahdi.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.