HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How to create an app from Scratch?
Posted by: Zaid Ghanchi ()
Date: June 03, 2021 12:59AM

Let's assume you have an excellent idea. How can you make that great idea into a great app? The blog post on making an app from Scratch offers a step-by-step guide in excelling the app market. The very first successful step you need to take is penning down your idea into a concrete statement. Then, orient it in a way that emphasizes creating some usefulness to your prospective users. Secondly, follow up on your app idea with thorough market research. Backing up your concept with a competitive analysis report is a good start. Concurrently, have a firm grip on your target audiences' likes & dislikes. Survey them, know their cultural aspects, user habits, etc. The next step to create an app from Scratch is to decide on a platform, type of app and technology stack. If you don't want to go for native or cross-platform, build an MVP app from Scratch. MVP model helps you deploy an app with only important & fewer features.

Once you've decided everything, it's time to create design mockups. Apps like Figms and InVision can be of great help in designing. If you cannot design, then hire experienced designers with proven expertise who can do the job. After creating, engage in building an app from Scratch or choose a professional development partner. Time to test the app & deploy it on the App Stores. This doesn't end here; a key consideration still involves future updates & maintenance as well. https://www.indianappdevelopers.com/blog/how-to-create-an-app-from-scratch/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to create an app from Scratch?
Posted by: Polles ()
Date: June 05, 2021 06:48AM

What about websites? I would like to get any tips on it here. I like creating some websites with the help of those free responsive website templates, for example. Maybe you will find it interesting adn helpful to you too, have a look there and good luck! :)

Posted by: Polles ()
Date: June 05, 2021 06:48AM

What about websites? I would like to get any tips on it here. I like creating some websites with the help of those free responsive website templates, for example. Maybe you will find it interesting adn helpful to you too, have a look there and good luck! :)

Posted by: DixusMaximus ()
Date: June 29, 2021 11:22AM

I don't think everyone needs to develop apps from scratch. It's time-consuming and really difficult.

Posted by: Grabli ()
Date: June 29, 2021 12:06PM

if you want to create an app from scratch then be ready to spend much time since it's really difficult and hence time-consuming. I recommend you to start with this article https://fireart.studio/blog/flutter-vs-react-native-what-app-developers-should-know-about-cross-platform-mobile-development/. Personally, I find it very helpful. It won't take much free time and will present good material on the topic of app development.

Posted by: Kate ()
Date: July 30, 2021 09:08AM

What about how to build a minimum viable product can someone tell you what is needed for this and how to do it?

Posted by: Tonnys ()
Date: February 03, 2022 03:14PM

If you don't know how to find a company that can manage your it infrastructure, I want to share my experience. IT protection is very important for those who have their own business in an application. A company IT magic pro will be able to provide you with DevOps services and ensure you manage your it infrastructure. They will do everything to make sure your startup or business is completely cost effective and reliable. Be sure to read more about them at

Posted by: DaveW ()
Date: August 31, 2022 04:38AM

Yeah, tips given here are great.
I like that you mention choosing technology stack as a step, bc I often see how business owners try to fully delegate it to app development company they outsource to. I think it's not correct, you should know how your app is developed and how you will scale it if needed.
So, a little addition for this is the article I've found recently that describes pros and cons of flutter and react native: https://jaydevs.com/flutter-vs-react-native-which-is-best-for-your-app/

Posted by: Smell your fingers afterwards ()
Date: August 31, 2022 09:28AM

I thought it said how to scratch your ass.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 19, 2022 11:13AM

DaveW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, tips given here are great.
> I like that you mention choosing technology stack
> as a step, bc I often see how business owners try
> to fully delegate it to app development company
> they outsource to. I think it's not correct, you
> should know how your app is developed and how you
> will scale it if needed.
> So, a little addition for this is the article I've
> found recently that describes pros and cons of
> flutter and react native:
> https://jaydevs.com/flutter-vs-react-native-which-
> is-best-for-your-app/

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.