HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Funny Craigslist Ad
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: May 26, 2007 10:04AM

Wanted one ticket for A Prairie Home Companion, lawn, this afternoon. Willing to pay $25.00. Here's the plan, I will meet you in line at Wolf Trap around 11:00 AM today to pick up my ticket. I will then go shopping and probably see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie nearby at Tyson's while you wait in line and get a good spot on the lawn when the door open at 4:15 PM. Around 5:30 PM I will come to the show and call you on your cell phone to find out where you are sitting and then join your group in the front of the lawn for the show. Fair enough? I will bring a lemon Meringue pie from the gourmet shop at the mall for me you and your friends to share during the show. Email me with your name and cell before you leave to get in line this morning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Funny Craigslist Ad
Date: May 26, 2007 10:07AM

This chick is desperate!!!!

Big fan. I need one ticket to a Prairie Home Companion on the lawn and some people to sit with for Saturday. Willing to pay up to 30 dollars for the ticket. I can bring Fried Chicken (let me know if you want spicy, regular, or extra crispy), potato salad, and a strawberry shortcake for all of us to enjoy during the show. I am Female in mid 40's, blonde hair, 5'6', and will be wearing a Weight Watchers of Manassas blue sweat shirt and black knee length shorts so you can recognize me.

And then this:

Need four tickets to a Prairie Home Companion this Saturday, and Steely Dan in two weeks at Wolf Trap. I want lawn seats and can pay face value. I desperately want to sit on the lawn with approximately 6,000 others all with our blankets spread out and coolers full of food, beer and wine. I want to get to the shows by 4:00 PM so I can stake out a spot in the way back where I can not really see a thing on stage. I think it is cool to carry from my car, blankets, coolers, and short lawn chairs, to go and sit with 6,000 others on the ground. What I am going to do, severly raining or not, is get to the Prairie Home Companion and Steely Dan shows early, lay out my blanket on the lawn and munch on nachos, sandwiches, and potato chips, and drink wine from a box and argue with people who step on my blanket. That's fun. I love the lawn for completely sold out shows. I love it when everyone on the lawn stands up. Can you help me get four lawn seats to A Prairie Home Companion and Steely Dan? I will pay like $25.00 a ticket to sit so far back that not only I can't see the band, they cant see me! Otherwise, I will just have to hear the shows from outside the gate-outside the gate is not that much further from the stage than the lawn is at Wolf Trap, anyway.

Posted by: hold em' ()
Date: May 26, 2007 01:12PM

Here is the plan. You will grab a seat at the meade skelton concert, festival seating only, and save it for me. I will go see a movie, have dinner, screw my girlfriend and then drink some beer. About the time the concert is over I will come over to laugh in your face.

Date: May 26, 2007 02:48PM

hold em' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is the plan. You will grab a seat at the
> meade skelton concert, festival seating only, and
> save it for me. I will go see a movie, have
> dinner, screw my girlfriend and then drink some
> beer. About the time the concert is over I will
> come over to laugh in your face.

Meade Skeleton !!! I am so there. I rank them them right up there with Golden Earing.

Oh never mind.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: May 26, 2007 03:23PM

About the time the concert is over I will come over to laugh in your face.

LOL

Posted by: MusicLoverVA ()
Date: May 26, 2007 10:29PM

I thought the movie was right good. Too bad the guy who runs it is a liberal communist though.

Date: May 27, 2007 06:53PM

MusicLoverVA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought the movie was right good. Too bad the
> guy who runs it is a liberal communist though.

Would you love him more if he were a war mongering, rich, neocon?

Posted by: FairF4x0r ()
Date: May 27, 2007 11:24PM

Attachments:
rightgood.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.