HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Amazon HQ2
Posted by: Question for Jeff ()
Date: April 10, 2021 08:55PM

Anyone know if Jeff Bezos will be visiting HQ2 any time soon?

I would like to ask him why he thinks it's a good idea for Amazon to bombard me with niggers every time I visit the amazon.com web page.

Do Jeff and company really think that I'm more likely to buy something from Amazon if there are a bunch of niggers in my face? Or are amazon.com's systems so confused that they think I'm a nigger visiting their page?

I mean, Jesus Fucking Christ. What is it with all of these ugly fucking niggers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon HQ2
Posted by: serious question ()
Date: April 10, 2021 09:25PM

What's all this then?

I buy stuff from the Amazon all the time and never see niggers. Why are you seeing them and I'm not? Don't get me wrong - I don't want to see them...but I'm curious.

Posted by: Bad dragon ()
Date: April 10, 2021 09:36PM

Amazon a.w.s. uses the state of the art artificial intelligence to show you exactly what Amazon's psychological profile of you says you reacted to. If you dont want to see something stop looking for it. That being said my amazon page is loaded with dildos.

Posted by: Straight Answer ()
Date: April 10, 2021 09:49PM

Bad dragon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Amazon a.w.s. uses the state of the art artificial
> intelligence to show you exactly what Amazon's
> psychological profile of you says you reacted to.
> If you dont want to see something stop looking for
> it. That being said my amazon page is loaded with
> dildos.

I am not looking for niggers and I don't want niggers staring me in the face when I visit amazon.com! This is fucking ridiculous and I'd like a straight fucking answer from Jeff Bezos!

Posted by: locust eater ()
Date: April 12, 2021 04:30AM

aMAZON HAS GOTTEN TO EXIST PURELY FOR THE EXTRACTION OF MONEY.

When I go to the site they won't allow me to shop without signing up all my info first. All I need is info on whether they might have the item I am looking for. My anti adware prevents their ads and it REALLY pisses them off. If you need to piss them off get an anti-adware sub

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.