HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: ajk09 ()
Date: April 09, 2021 03:10PM

What's been going on recently after the election? I don't feel safe anymore living close to them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: kayue ()
Date: April 09, 2021 03:51PM

I’ve seen multiple threads about their guns history and crimes in the neighborhoods

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: lao ()
Date: April 09, 2021 04:02PM

Few bad seeds out of dozen isn’t bad odds. Gun control is another story we’re under attack and need to arm ourselves.
Attachments:
DCAF1CBE-FD71-45E1-A281-617F9E2F76C0.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: deagcon ()
Date: April 09, 2021 04:09PM

We don't need more guns to solve issues. Felons shouldn't have guns. The majority of people aren't intelligent enough to have one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Seracs ()
Date: April 09, 2021 04:13PM

I feel like gun owners want to look cool and show off. If you have a gun put it in a safe and don't tell anyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: geas ()
Date: April 09, 2021 04:16PM

Seracs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I feel like gun owners want to look cool and show
> off. If you have a gun put it in a safe and don't
> tell anyone.


It makes them feel more in control for whatever that's worth. Look at the crime rates in Fairfax County. Pretty darn low. Do you need to have a gun with you to solve the majority of issues with your fists?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: erased ()
Date: April 09, 2021 05:27PM

geas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seracs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I feel like gun owners want to look cool and
> show
> > off. If you have a gun put it in a safe and
> don't
> > tell anyone.
>
>
> It makes them feel more in control for whatever
> that's worth. Look at the crime rates in Fairfax
> County. Pretty darn low. Do you need to have a gun
> with you to solve the majority of issues with your
> fists?

Well that's the issue if we expunge the Wasingers of Fairfax Station the crime rates will go down when they move back to Kansas

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: geaoses ()
Date: April 09, 2021 05:35PM

erased Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> geas Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seracs Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I feel like gun owners want to look cool and
> > show
> > > off. If you have a gun put it in a safe and
> > don't
> > > tell anyone.
> >
> >
> > It makes them feel more in control for whatever
> > that's worth. Look at the crime rates in
> Fairfax
> > County. Pretty darn low. Do you need to have a
> gun
> > with you to solve the majority of issues with
> your
> > fists?
>
> Well that's the issue if we expunge the Wasingers
> of Fairfax Station the crime rates will go down
> when they move back to Kansas


You can’t force them to move but I agree they are out of control. It happens when you have children the variations of yourself. No surprise it’s the problem. Robs has reputation for being a rebel outlaw and not soft spoken about it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: 32038 ()
Date: April 09, 2021 05:42PM

geaoses Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> erased Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > geas Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Seracs Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I feel like gun owners want to look cool
> and
> > > show
> > > > off. If you have a gun put it in a safe and
> > > don't
> > > > tell anyone.
> > >
> > >
> > > It makes them feel more in control for
> whatever
> > > that's worth. Look at the crime rates in
> > Fairfax
> > > County. Pretty darn low. Do you need to have
> a
> > gun
> > > with you to solve the majority of issues with
> > your
> > > fists?
> >
> > Well that's the issue if we expunge the
> Wasingers
> > of Fairfax Station the crime rates will go down
> > when they move back to Kansas
>
>
> You can’t force them to move but I agree they
> are out of control. It happens when you have
> children the variations of yourself. No surprise
> it’s the problem. Robs has reputation for being
> a rebel outlaw and not soft spoken about it


Two idiots have children they are likely idiots. That’s the problem the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. It’s the loudmouth Republicans who want lax gun laws and will fight about it till their heartbeat stops causing to much damage in the community. I’d stay away

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: loloupad ()
Date: April 09, 2021 05:48PM

32038 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> geaoses Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > erased Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > geas Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Seracs Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I feel like gun owners want to look cool
> > and
> > > > show
> > > > > off. If you have a gun put it in a safe
> and
> > > > don't
> > > > > tell anyone.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It makes them feel more in control for
> > whatever
> > > > that's worth. Look at the crime rates in
> > > Fairfax
> > > > County. Pretty darn low. Do you need to
> have
> > a
> > > gun
> > > > with you to solve the majority of issues
> with
> > > your
> > > > fists?
> > >
> > > Well that's the issue if we expunge the
> > Wasingers
> > > of Fairfax Station the crime rates will go
> down
> > > when they move back to Kansas
> >
> >
> > You can’t force them to move but I agree they
> > are out of control. It happens when you have
> > children the variations of yourself. No
> surprise
> > it’s the problem. Robs has reputation for
> being
> > a rebel outlaw and not soft spoken about it
>
>
> Two idiots have children they are likely idiots.
> That’s the problem the apple doesn’t fall far
> from the tree. It’s the loudmouth Republicans
> who want lax gun laws and will fight about it till
> their heartbeat stops causing to much damage in
> the community. I’d stay away


No just snakes, I wouldn’t trust them. They have reputation with parents. I wouldn’t let my kids around them or anything of value.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Taksplea ()
Date: April 10, 2021 09:10AM

Hide yo wife, Stockpile more guns and ammunition
Attachments:
8C6A8F81-E831-4147-A2CF-58A1E1747C72.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Lapges ()
Date: April 10, 2021 09:23AM

Her kids are walking around with an AK-47 and bulletproof vest on at the mall. You going to commit a crime or show off your new toy
Attachments:
077901EF-AA9E-4190-9692-1C054232351B.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: jacccingoff ()
Date: April 10, 2021 10:07AM

Lovely family

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: herbyherb ()
Date: April 10, 2021 10:11AM

I think she has herpes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: jkalgdne ()
Date: April 10, 2021 10:18AM

Another I love guns Trump fangirl Let’s show all our new guns to everyone! The best part about owning a gun is when no one knows.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: sloppytop ()
Date: April 10, 2021 10:43AM

Clear division in politics right now in America

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: lollipopwhore ()
Date: April 10, 2021 10:49AM

50 Cent said it I love you like a fat kid loves cake. Except switch guns with cake

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Dhipper ()
Date: April 10, 2021 10:54AM

They are local business owners you have to be selective if some loud mouth Trump supporter pro-gun idiot wants be proud about their guns and commit crimes. Don’t use them. I would never work with anyone whose supports the devil.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: lastplace ()
Date: April 10, 2021 11:12AM

Dhipper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are local business owners you have to be
> selective if some loud mouth Trump supporter
> pro-gun idiot wants be proud about their guns and
> commit crimes. Don’t use them. I would never
> work with anyone whose supports the devil.


My wife and I interviewed her and 5 other agents. She was the worst out of all them. She was the last person we interviewed and the first one to give up commission. My wife couldn’t stand her personality... To much of ditzy blonde bimbo type to handle large financial decisions with

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: hoogierolls ()
Date: April 10, 2021 11:53AM

She’s terrible with details, the worst couldn’t answer simple questions. She tried playing it off like that’s why I hire people. It’s funny when she forgot my last name, laughed and never called her again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Noshow ()
Date: April 10, 2021 12:20PM

She looks like a sewer rat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Yabbeo ()
Date: April 10, 2021 12:23PM

Noshow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She looks like a sewer rat


Where’s the next piece of cheese?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: CEO ()
Date: April 10, 2021 12:31PM

She has interesting personality complex always overcompensating for something

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Sysiws ()
Date: December 21, 2021 01:11AM

Absolutely pathetic. They are nastiest! So full of themselves

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Solitoni ()
Date: December 21, 2021 01:46AM

There just lazy what do you expect..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Opleas ()
Date: December 23, 2021 04:42AM

The malicious lies this family spreads is beyond me. They have their heads shoved so far up their own asses they don’t even realize how stupid they are. It’s the two parents and dumbass babysitter kid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Johnny ()
Date: January 18, 2022 01:32PM

The father has been running around with strippers for years. Neighbors should be on high alert. That house is a house of horrors. The father lacks a conscience and the two adult sons are total sociopaths.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Station Safety and the Wasingers
Posted by: Sleazebagg ()
Date: May 11, 2022 04:10PM

Shit that’s what happens when your a family full of broke real estate agents

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **   *******   **    **   ******   
 **     **  ***   ***  **     **   **  **   **    **  
 **     **  **** ****         **    ****    **        
 **     **  ** *** **   *******      **     **   **** 
 **     **  **     **         **     **     **    **  
 **     **  **     **  **     **     **     **    **  
  *******   **     **   *******      **      ******   
This forum powered by Phorum.