HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Some advice for the 16-30 year olds out there
Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:45AM

Sitting here drinking my coffee and pondering a discussion yesterday between my buddy and his 16 year old son. It was eye-opening for sure. It definitely made me thankful that I didn't have kids. I divorced 15 years ago, didn't have kids, and escaped unscathed. I was lucky.

1. Nobody gives a shit about you. Ok, maybe your parents care, but sometimes it appears that's even up for debate lol. Most people go through life with their blinders on and focused only on what they see in the mirror. You need to know this now, and if you've hit 30 years old and haven't realized it you, you're an idiot.

2. Likes, thumbs-up, hearts, "loved an image", etc, etc are all unearned attention. Females are especially vulnerable to the idea on social media that they are actually loved and appreciated. You aren't. And that thumbs up doesn't mean shit. Neither does your "hearts and prayers" posts on twitter or whatever platform is the flavor of the minute.

3. You may think soaking others with money to pay for the injustices of the world is a good thing. Soon (if you're unlucky), you may be that person being soaked. Remember, taxes generally don't just go away. 20 years from now after the people with money decide to leave the US, you'll be the one paying the bills.

4. As a follow-up to #3, you very likely will not amount to much financially. Sure, there will be exceptions. And I'm not saying don't try. I'm just saying to not kill yourself if you don't make above $100K. The bar is going up but there's only so much room in the top 15-20%. Your parents spent a lot of time telling you how special you are and that you can do anything. That was a lie. It was designed to give you confidence so you pushed yourself. But the ugly truth is that you will (at best) likely make it do middle management and work 50-60 hours per week just to have 30-35% stolen from you by the wasteful people you voted into office as a way to punish your bosses and company owners.

5. My last note is a special note to the females out there. We get it. You are 16 and you're pretty cute. But time flies and your looks fade fast. You may not believe that now, but your value in the dating/mating world will crash eventually. The media, commercials, social media, and just about every outlet today is telling you how strong and special you are (re-read #2) but your value in the dating world is youth and beauty. That's it. Your personality is of value to your friends, and men can also get that from their male friends. But the difference between friends and a sexually-intimate relationship is just that: sex. There are way too many women in the world who hit their mid-late 30s and realize that their search to find a guy is evaporating. Remember when you were 20 and dating that 30ish year old guy who has a great sports car and money to take you out? Well, those guys are (and always will) chasing women in their early 20s. The likes, hearts, thumbs up on your social media reacting to you showing your ass or tits are another form of unearned attention. They do not represent the real unfiltered world. And, in the end, you will find that people are less complimentary of "average" in person.

have a great week everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Some advice for the 16-30 year olds out there
Posted by: Sir Stroke A lot ()
Date: April 05, 2021 09:14AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

someone who has never had a piece of young class A pussy

Posted by: Best Advice ()
Date: April 05, 2021 09:38AM

Watch out for Blacks, they’re always up to no good. Niggers suck!
Attachments:
32A5A849-3BB4-4455-ACB3-686C6D3D85DD.gif
B3F462AA-97E9-4A80-AA44-90D95C1F8D5A.gif

Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: April 05, 2021 09:55AM

Sir Stroke A lot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> someone who has never had a piece of young class A
> pussy

Incorrect. Nice try. You lose. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Have a nice day.

Posted by: jsahgfgj ()
Date: April 05, 2021 11:29AM

Some entertainment and wisdom for everyone.
Attachments:
cats.jpeg
doanything.jpg
5b36d44ea5e54161d837ae241ae56ac0.png
harpo.jpg
herhe.jpg
tandp.jpg
thoughts.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.