$$$$$$ Uncle Joe Biden wants to spend $2 trillion on so-called infrastructure, but 70% goes to Liberal Pipe Dreams. These 4 areas show where the money would go. $$$$$$
Biden Lies & Americans Die!
Date: April 03, 2021 09:35AM
Joe Biden wants to spend $2 trillion on infrastructure
Here's where the money would go
So-called Transportation infrastructure: $621 billion
- $115 billion would pay for fixing roads and bridges, chosen by those in most need of repair. (ACTUAL INFRASTRUCTURE)
- $174 billion, or about 28% of the transportation portion, on electric vehicles (LIBERAL PIPE DREAM)
- $85 billion is set aside for modernizing transit systems (GIFT TO LARGE CITIES)
- $80 billion for a growing backlog of Amtrak repairs. Almost as much as they are spending on the 20,000 miles of highways and roads.
- $50 billion for "Infrastructure resiliency” to withstand climate-related disasters (WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS)
- $25 billion for "Miscellaneous projects" (YEAH OK)
- $25 billion to upgrade airports
- $20 billion to improve road safety (NOT DEFINED, WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS)
- $20 billion to connect neighborhoods historically cut off by investments (MORE LIBERAL PIPE DREAM PROPAGANDA)
- $17 billion for inland waterways, coastal ports, land ports of entry, and ferries
So-called Quality of life at home: $650 billion
- $213 billion to build, preserve and retrofit more than 2 million affordable homes and commercial buildings. (NEARLY 2 TIMES WHAT HE IS SPENDING ON "INFRASTRUCTURE")
- $100 billion for constructing or modernizing public schools (GIFT TO LIBERAL STATES THAT ARE BANKRUPT)
- $100 billion would be used to build high-speed broadband networks throughout the country (GIFT TO LIBERAL STATES THAT ARE BANKRUPT)
- $40 billion to improve public housing (GIFT TO LIBERAL CITIES THAT ARE BANKRUPT)
- $27 billion for clean Energy and Sustainability Accelerator (MORE LIBERAL PIPE DREAM PROPAGANDA)
- $25 billion to upgrade child care facilities in high-needs areas (GIFT TO LIBERAL CITIES THAT ARE BANKRUPT)
- $18 billion for VA hospital and clinics (ACTUALLY SOMETHING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE DOING)
- $16 billion to plug orphan oil and gas wells and clean up abandoned mines (COULD BE CALLED INFRASTRUTURE)
- $12 billion for community college infrastructure (MORE GIFTS)
- $10 billion for Federal buildings modernization (ACTUALLY SOMETHING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE DOING)
- $10 billion for new workers in public lands and waters (WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS)
So-called Caregivers for elderly and people with disabilities: $400 billion
- Biden wants to pump $400 billion to improve access to quality, affordable home or community-based care for the elderly and people with disabilities. Nearly 4 times what he plans on spending on "INFRASTRUCTURE". (MASSIVE GIFT TO LIBERAL STATES THAT ARE BANKRUPT)
So-called Research, development and manufacturing: $300 billion
All Miscellaneous Poorly Defined Liberal Bullshit
- $52 billion for domestic manufactures supporting rural manufacturing and clean energy.
- $50 billion for a new Federal Government office to monitor domestic industrial capacity. (JUST WHAT WE FUCKING NEED, MORE GOVERNMENT)
- $50 billion for National Science Foundation for new technology
- $48 billion for American workforce development infrastructure and worker protection (GIFT TO LIBERAL CITIES THAT ARE BANKRUPT)
- $46 billion to support clean energy manufacturing (UNDEFINED LIBERAL PIPE DREAM)
- $40 billion for dislocated Workers Program (UNDEFINED LIBERAL PIPE DREAM)
- $40 billion for upgrading research infrastructure in laboratories (UNDEFINED LIBERAL PIPE DREAM)
- $35 billion for technology addressing the climate crisis (LIBERAL PIPE DREAM)
- $31 billion for programs for R&D for small business (UNDEFINED LIBERAL PIPE DREAM)
- $30 billion for preventing future pandemics
- $20 billion for "Others" Liberal Shit
- $20 billion for 10 regional innovation hubs
- $10 billion for R&D at HBCUs because other Universities don't matter.
How will Uncle Joe pay for it?
Biden wants to raise the corporate tax rate to 28%. Which demonstrates the abject stupidity of the Democrats. Every time taxes on Corporations were raised, jobs declined.
Nothing tanks an economy faster than reducing jobs.