HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
THIS is why you need a gun, no seriously
Posted by: Troofer ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:48AM

Grandmaster Jay’s group, the NFAC, is a Black militia whose goals, other than to abjure Fucking Around, are obscure. It has a militarylike structure, fields an army of hundreds of heavily armed men and women, subscribes to esoteric racist doctrines, opposes Black Lives Matter, and follows a leader who thinks we live in a period of apocalyptic tribulation signaled by the movements of celestial bodies. Its modus operandi is to deploy a more fearsome Black militia wherever white militias dare to appear. Eventually, it intends to establish a racially pure country called the United Black Kemetic Nation. (“Kemet,” Jay explained, “is the original name of Egypt, which means ‘land of the Blacks.’”) A patch on Grandmaster Jay’s body armor bore the new nation’s initials, UBKN.

The NFAC leader’s real name is John Fitzgerald Johnson. He is a former soldier, a failed political candidate, a hip-hop DJ, a rambling egotist, and a prolific self-promoter. His life sometimes seems like a long disinformation campaign about itself.

The men and women are ragtag and amateur, and their uniforms are not, well, uniform. One man has a Texas-flag patch Velcroed to his body armor; a woman taps the trigger guard of her AR-15 with a three-inch yellow fingernail. But my goodness, the weaponry—AR-15s galore, sniper rifles with scopes and bipods, high-capacity magazines, and enough “tactical” clothing to resupply an Army-surplus store. They look like World War II partisans meeting their clandestine commander for the first time. They stand in neat, spaced columns. I counted 28 rows of seven before I stopped counting. (By contrast, aerial photos suggest that the white militiamen present that day could have fit in a small school bus.) When Jay orders his people into motion, they go.

One objection to such a militia is that it is avowedly racist. Jay described its recruiting strategy: “You must be Black,” he said. “If you’re biracial, your father must be Black.” The other criteria relate to recruits’ ability to arm themselves without attracting the attention of law enforcement. “Military experience is preferred,” Jay said, and would-be coalition members must have their own AR-style rifle. “We’re not a shotgun organization.” Anyone without a concealed-carry permit must have the clean record necessary to get one. In one of Jay’s videos, he tells his followers that he intends to meet “each and every last one of you face-to-face,” to conduct an interrogation to “screen out fakes, wannabes, snakes, and spiders.” Jay says he will swear people in after they have “put your life on the line” by standing armed in an NFAC formation.

Jay’s own record is blemished with accusations of violence (he denies them), and amid his long sermons about “racial maturity” and spiritual self-awareness, he sometimes makes alarming threats. In one video, as alleged in a criminal complaint against him, he tells his followers to burn government officials’ homes and murder their children. He also advises them to destroy police body cameras if they assault cops, to remove evidence.

Jay acquired a record of violence. According to the affidavit in support of his indictment in Louisville, he was arrested in 1995 for punching a woman in the face, and for menacing a man with a 20-gauge shotgun. He left the Army in 1997 but despised civilian life. (He told his YouTube audience that he hated it: “You all were the most uncivilized, undisciplined people I had ever seen.”) He reenlisted in July 1998, but a year later he faced a court martial for another offense. He was busted down to the lowest rank—private—and drummed out of the Army with an “other than honorable” discharge.

In August 2003, according to the affidavit, Jay entered Fort Bragg and “threatened to kill his wife” (who was also a soldier) and her platoon sergeant at a recognition ceremony. Somehow, after all of this, Jay reenlisted that December, this time as an Army reservist. He attained the rank of sergeant, went absent without leave just over a year later, then escaped court martial by getting out of the Army a third time, again under other-than-honorable conditions, and again reduced to private.

On August 21, 2017, he witnessed the total eclipse of the sun while standing outside the city hall of Carbondale, Illinois. He swooned during the eclipse, felt a wave of energy, and began preaching the ideas of the NFAC soon after. He said that the NFAC “was born out of the atmosphere created by Donald Trump,” not out of a spiritual revelation. But the transformation does not appear coincidental. From that point on, he was “spitting knowledge” on social media, much of it about alien spacecraft (“visitors”) and odd phenomena he noticed in the sky.

Like Garvey’s, Jay’s rhetoric calls for Black self-reliance and segregation from white people. His goal, he said, is “for the Black race to come into its own—which it has not”—and to “mature as a race,” first by building “racial esteem.” He said Black people have been like “the guy who sleeps on your couch that doesn’t go home until you have to throw the couch out with him.” If they get armed, and get serious, they will no longer “have to blame the non-melanated” for their failure. Ultimately, Jay calls for “descendants of the Portuguese and Atlantic slave trade” to separate themselves from others and create a Black ethnostate.

The United Black Kemetic Nation, he said, would have the full recognition of international law. “What we’re talking [about] here is a legal action that takes us from being freed slaves and descendants of slaves in a country that classifies us by color and denigrates us by race to a place where we are citizens of our own country,” he said. The location of this new country is negotiable, and as a model he considered Wyoming, because of its cheap land.

He claimed to have enlisted the Niger Delta Avengers, a militant group that has been blowing up pipelines and other infrastructure in Nigeria, as part of his coalition, which will eventually be the “military backbone” of the UBKN.

To demonstrate its power, Jay said, the NFAC aims to assemble, in one place, “a million legal [Black] gun owners,” to show that the United Black Kemetic Nation can defend itself. Part of the process of creating a new country (under a treaty known as the Montevideo Convention) is demonstrating that enough people are eager to live there permanently and can administer the new state. That includes defending it. Jay said, “If I assemble 1 million legal guns, I have the fifth-largest ground army on the planet. I think that’s a pretty significant indication … There are 57 million of us here. All I want is 1 [million].”

** Ok, I'll try to keep it non-racist but that's gonna be difficult. This is what happens when you get a crazy fucking loser (Trump people are sure to chime in lol) with some degree of charm mixed with misplaced anger, throw in "assault" weapons, add a touch of fake past and information, leading to the idea of taking over a state. This is how it is. People are fucking crazy. The government wants to take your guns because the government know that a situation like this would be a disaster. You think 4 or so people dying from a "mass" shooting is bad. This type of situation is all-out war and thousands would be at risk of being killed. I am a gun owner. I own a few scary "assault" weapons. But once again, this is about insanity. People like this guy need to be eliminated. Take out the crazy. **

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: THIS is why you need a gun, no seriously
Posted by: Its Why Dems Want To Disarm ()
Date: April 02, 2021 11:59AM

The law abiding decent people of all races , so criminals can prey on innocents

It makes no sense at all , but what can you say when the Dems have gone insane to want to destroy this great free nation built by strong hard working immigrants to allow it to become a third world sewer of drugged leeches to make them feel better about their own greedy selves as they suddenly slide down the futures sewer drain unknowing what they did today wildly screaming in horror in the end

Posted by: kjhfghfj ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:13PM

I'm a white male, served in the military, honorable discharge, current security clearance, stay below the radar in life, perfect driving record, zero criminal background, educated, debt free, well-employed, pay more than my fair share in taxes, and have friends from all walks of life.

I am the exact opposite of this clown in the article. And, yet, I am somehow the enemy of the new social order plaguing our society.

The world is truly fucked up.

Posted by: I Do Not Support Violence ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:19PM

Dealing with criminals must be left to the constitutional authorities to bring to justice according to our laws. Only in a case of national or regional legal constitutional martial law can use of force be applied .

One must protect themselves and family in their home and if possible obtain the proper legal permits to protect themselves and their family outside of their home as long as it is possible. With that done one must avoid conflict with others and concentrate on the basic mission of personal and family self defense along with maintaining a supply of needed provisions to last at least one year in chaos

Then its anyone's guess if that right to personal and family self defense is denied in the home in the end

Posted by: jdfjhsgjg ()
Date: April 02, 2021 12:21PM

I Do Not Support Violence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Then its anyone's guess if that right to personal
> and family self defense is denied in the home in
> the end

Libtardz want you to be weak and not have the right to defend. When seconds count, the police are there in 20 minutes.

Posted by: Eternal Wisdom ()
Date: April 02, 2021 09:42PM

kjhfghfj Wrote:
> I'm a white male, served in the military,
> honorable discharge, current security clearance,
> stay below the radar in life, perfect driving
> record, zero criminal background, educated, debt
> free, well-employed, pay more than my fair share
> in taxes, and have friends from all walks of
> life.
>
> I am the exact opposite of this clown in the
> article. And, yet, I am somehow the enemy of the
> new social order plaguing our society.
>
> The world is truly fucked up.

Lotta people have tried to explain the situation but the guy who does it the best that I've seen is Andrew Anglin. Nick Fuentes is pretty good too. Check them out if you have the courage to do so.

Posted by: kjhfghfj ()
Date: April 05, 2021 08:06AM

Eternal Wisdom Wrote:
> kjhfghfj Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm a white male, served in the military,
> > honorable discharge, current security
> clearance,
> > stay below the radar in life, perfect driving
> > record, zero criminal background, educated,
> debt
> > free, well-employed, pay more than my fair
> share
> > in taxes, and have friends from all walks of
> > life.
> >
> > I am the exact opposite of this clown in the
> > article. And, yet, I am somehow the enemy of
> the
> > new social order plaguing our society.
> >
> > The world is truly fucked up.
>
>
> Lotta people have tried to explain the situation
> but the guy who does it the best that I've seen is
> Andrew Anglin. Nick Fuentes is pretty good too.
> Check them out if you have the courage to do so.

"Eternal Wisdom", I just looked up your suggestion. I am not a neo-nazi white supremacist. I don't subscribe to those ideals. I subscribe to REAL equality with equal treatment (as opposed to equal outcome), not special treatment that is being propagated in society today. Anyway, thanks for the (not so great) suggestions but I think I'll pass.

Posted by: No seriously ()
Date: April 05, 2021 09:55AM

Shorten it the fuck up, nobody got time to read all that.
Attachments:
C95673A0-60ED-41D5-A50D-3EE462E68724.gif
3D27D56B-D629-43CA-AADC-9A7994B0B998.jpeg
D64EC7D2-A1AF-494E-96A2-714E1CE608D3.jpeg
DF7551CB-480E-44C6-934E-2A444ABAEB60.gif
011FC1F3-DEA2-4149-BBEA-07F3DE0AB95F.jpeg
C7A3B4E4-73A2-432E-A3E5-BC9A471935A3.jpeg
418E5981-977F-40A0-BF13-104BAA4DA054.gif

Posted by: jfgrehjwk ()
Date: April 05, 2021 10:02AM

No seriously Wrote:
> Shorten it the fuck up, nobody got time to read
> all that.

I guess public school reading and comprehension wasn't your strong point. It wasn't a book. It wasn't even a chapter. It was a post. And because you are too lazy to read, I suspect you have plenty of time on your hands.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.