HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DEMOCRATS Voting Rights Bill Are VOTING CHEATS
Posted by: DEMOCRATS WANT CHEATS ()
Date: March 28, 2021 12:56PM

Get a photo Id register to vote and go to the polls on election day and vote once legally that's it !

WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT UNLEES DEMOCRATS ARE EXPANDING THE MANY WAYS TO CHEAT AND VOTE ILLEGALLY

TELL US WHY THATS A PROBLEM THAT YOU MUST VIOLATE STATES RIGHTS WITH ELECTION LAW THAT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

TELL US WHY YOU CANT VOTE JUST LIKE SO MANY MILLION HAVE LEGALLY

WHAT A LOAD OF LYING CRAP THIS "VOTING RIGHTS BILL" IS A FRAUD ALL TO CHEAT AND CHEAT FOR DEMOCRAT VOTES !

EVERYONE WHO CAN LEGALLY VOTE CAN RIGHT NOW ! THE ISSUE TO ALLOW ALL FELONS TO VOTE IS A STATES RIGHTS ISSUE SO IS MASS MAIL IN VOTING

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/warnock-we-have-to-pass-voting-rights-no-matter-what/ar-BB1f3r7T?ocid=msedgdhp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DEMOCRATS Voting Rights Bill Are VOTING CHEATS
Posted by: Republicans Cheat Too ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:25PM

But I here Democrats are worse Chicago 1960 anyone Mayor Daily I guess its that its only Republicans that really get caught as I heard some did in 2020 but i agree get a id and go and vote its no prob

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.