HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virginia Prison Parole Board Corruption With NO CAN'T BE ! DEMOCRATS ON THE BOARD !
Posted by: THUGS LOVE DEMOCRATS ()
Date: March 27, 2021 10:32PM

https://richmond.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/former-parole-board-chair-violated-policy-in-releasing-parolees-from-supervision-records-show/article_4ca1e44b-a0b1-5fbf-8298-6f67892def6b.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

Never too early to release a thug, a Democrat core value it seems from emails according to the Richmond Times a liberal news organizations story above

"On April 7, 2020, Bennett and the assistant had this email exchange:

“Hi Adrianne, here are a few more names for early discharge. I checked each one, they are doing well. I know you are looking at these, and you may not agree with all of them! I have not finished the supervision list yet!”

“I will release anyone you say to release!” Bennett responded.

To that, the office assistant replied: “Ugh! I thought you were looking behind me. Pleze, I feel drunk with power.” That was followed by an emoji for an upside-down smiley face.

“Seriously, most of the names are from Board appointment cases!!!....Hopefully, with no parole obligations, they will continue to flourish and know true freedom. You are truly giving these folks a fresh start!!”

Bennett responded: “Waive that wand of power and let’s cut them loose. There needs to be a silver lining to all of this! Give me more!!!”

All as Democrats attempt to take your constitutional rights away while rigging national federal elections with Unconstitutional HR 1 for perpetual Democrat votes !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virginia Prison Parole Board Corruption With NO CAN'T BE ! DEMOCRATS ON THE BOARD !
Posted by: Ez Out ()
Date: March 28, 2021 06:26PM

The parole board

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.