HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does anyone hire cleaners to clean your house?
Posted by: Serious questions ()
Date: March 24, 2021 01:03PM

Curious how does that work? Do you just leave everything as is and they take care of it? Also, how much do you typically pay?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does anyone hire cleaners to clean your house?
Posted by: Know your audience ()
Date: March 24, 2021 02:41PM

They are not there to straighten up all the crap that you might leave lying around the house or to scrub and put away the pots, pans and tableware you leave lying around your kitchen. They are there to vacuum and mop the floors, to clean the bathroom and to clean the kitchen. Some will do windows but some will charge extra for that service.

In my experience it is usually a per visit charge based on estimated number of hours. Now wait for someone to answer about paying in or paying for sex.

Posted by: Illegal Maria ()
Date: March 24, 2021 03:14PM

Liberals hire me and save 10 dollars a week getting their toilet cleaned There are at least 600 million more that are coming here like me too, gracis JOE

But where will the money come from then senior JOE

Posted by: Op=Silicon Valley cuck ()
Date: March 24, 2021 03:19PM

When your wife cleans my dryer vent and gets stuck, I pull her pants down and goto work....she loves it!

If your child looks half pakastani, u kno I’ve been to ya house

Posted by: Asuka ()
Date: April 22, 2021 09:45AM

Generally speaking, cleaning is not such an easy process and requires a lot of time and dedication, and I don't have any of that. I have a job that takes up most of my time and in addition, I don't even like to clean. At first, I saw this as a mini problem but after that, I realized that there is a good solution, namely to go to special companies that offer cleaning services of any kind. That's how I came across endoftenancycleaningnearme.co.uk/areas/twickenham/ and already for a regular year they solve all my cleaning problems and I don't have any worries

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2021 07:48AM by Asuka.

Posted by: Farthington Henceroth IV ()
Date: April 22, 2021 10:00AM

I have permanent staff that reside upon my estate in a separate dwelling. Generally my houseman manages the staff.

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: April 22, 2021 01:03PM

I don’t speak much Spiclish, so I just point and say “beany beany make cleany”. They get the idea pretty quickly. I tip em a couple of leftover “fire” sauce packets from Tacos Bell. They seem pretty happy.

Posted by: Sir Sam Snooty ()
Date: April 22, 2021 02:25PM

Maria and her staff keep my house clean. James keeps the Bentley clean.

Posted by: Richard Vorlon ()
Date: July 15, 2021 05:04PM

I hire cleaners a lot for my home, since I'm often away on business trips and my house needs cleaning and maintenance. Cleanbee is my favorite place to go for Home cleaning services, as they are always available and provide high-quality work. Getting back home and seeing everything cleaned is a real pleasure.

Posted by: Because You Asked ()
Date: July 15, 2021 05:17PM

Know your audience Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They are not there to straighten up all the crap
> that you might leave lying around the house or to
> scrub and put away the pots, pans and tableware
> you leave lying around your kitchen. They are
> there to vacuum and mop the floors, to clean the
> bathroom and to clean the kitchen. Some will do
> windows but some will charge extra for that
> service.
>
> In my experience it is usually a per visit charge
> based on estimated number of hours. Now wait for
> someone to answer about paying in or paying for
> sex.

Oral, Anal, Half and Half, or straight sex?

Posted by: Milyoki ()
Date: March 15, 2022 03:44AM

Well, I'm pretty sure that most people hire cleaners since in some cases, t's just better to rely on professionals. It's less time-consuming most of the time, and I like that it's not expensive at all.

Posted by: ScottyP ()
Date: March 15, 2022 04:05AM

I have no idea where you managed to find affordable cleaning services because all of them cost a fortune, and it's just a waste of money since not all of them are actually reliable. For me, it's much easier to just order cleaning supplies and do everything myself, and I can say that it can be pretty relaxing, so I don't usually hire cleaners. Well, I can do that if the situation is pretty bad, but it can happen maybe once a year.

Posted by: Connie T. Causey ()
Date: June 02, 2022 01:11PM

From my own experience, I always say that hiring a cleaning service is a good idea. Because after the pandemic, I wanted to clean my office and premises. At that time, I found it very difficult to call my staff to do the work. So I called an office cleaning service, and they did their job without any chaos.

Posted by: Derseb ()
Date: June 25, 2022 04:17AM

If you're anything like me, you put off and put off cleaning because you know you have to spend ALL day cleaning. But what if I told you that there are several ways to clean so there is a clean house for kids . Regardless of where you clean, with household steamers for cleaning it will be much faster and easier, just read the article at the link above and you will find specific tips and ideas there to make your cleaning go like clockwork.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 17, 2022 10:46AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.