HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) is being hijacked by rabid radicals eager to spend taxpayer money to indoctrinate teachers and students with critical race theory concepts...
Posted by: Fuck Your Critical Race Theory ()
Date: March 22, 2021 02:03AM

How Writing A Federalist Article Put Me On Chardonnay Antifa’s Cancel List
Cancel culture is coming for you, whether you know it or not. It’s not about your worldview. It’s about radicalizing everyday people whose inner turmoil will be directed at you.

By Ian Prior
March 19, 2021

In October 2020, I wrote an opinion article for The Federalist entitled “More Va. Public Schools Using Kids As Guinea Pigs For Critical Race Theory.” As a parent in Loudoun County, Va., I had become extremely concerned that Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) is being hijacked by rabid radicals eager to spend taxpayer money to indoctrinate teachers and students with critical race theory concepts.

Among the many issues I highlighted included: (1) more than $400,000 in taxpayer money spent on “equity consultants”; (2) an unconstitutional speech code preventing school staff from speaking negatively — both at school and in private — about LCPS’s “action-oriented equity practices”; and (3) unconstitutional discrimination in paying for an “equity” focus group, where participants were chosen based solely on race.

As a parent, a lawyer, and public affairs professional, I was exercising my First Amendment right to question my local government. Certainly, those in Loudoun County on the other side of this debate could have countered my opinion article with one of their own. That is the very essence of the First Amendment: the marketplace of ideas.

But that contrary opinion article never came. What did come, however, is highlighted in this horrifying story by The Daily Wire.

In short, a private Facebook group called “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County” (hereinafter referred to as Chardonnay Antifa) solicited members to help “expose” other parents who had spoken out against the use of critical race theory and “equity” (as opposed to equality) at LCPS. As part of the call to action, one member asked for help in hacking the websites of fellow LCPS parents, spreading information about these targets publicly through mailings, and raising money for these dirty deeds.

Dozens of members of this group started listing their nonconformist neighbors. I was listed by someone I didn’t know for speaking out at a school board meeting about my heartfelt concerns with the speech code. I was listed a second time for my October Federalist op-ed by a neighbor who frequently takes to social media to attack everyone who does not agree with her worldview.

While those posts are certainly annoying to see, it is her constitutional right to express on social media or any other medium as many negative opinions about me as she wishes. But you don’t need a J.D. from the Holiday Inn Express Law School to recognize that soliciting assistance to potentially commit cyber-crimes against people solely for exercising their right to speak —and providing targets for destruction — is not protected by the First Amendment.

These proposed dirty tricks may violate a bevy of laws, including Virginia’s criminal solicitation law, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and ironically a Reconstruction Era civil rights statute prohibiting a conspiracy to “injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same.”

As insane as this part of the story is, there is a larger concern here. It is important to understand that being “anti-racist” is not the same as being “not racist.”

The large majority of tolerant people, myself included, put themselves squarely in the latter category. They believe that the color of someone’s skin is as relevant as the color of his eyes or hair. They have been raised to be color-blind and live by Martin Luther King Jr.’s maxim to judge a person by the content of his or her character, rather than skin color. These people believe in race-neutral policies that have the ultimate goal of equal opportunity for all.

Those who pose as “anti-racist” claim that systemic racism is present in nearly every conversation, interaction, organization, and so forth. They aggressively advocate for race-based policies that inflame, divide, and deliberately destroy longstanding norms, language, and institutions.

While many do not subscribe to the “anti-racist” mantra, that does not mean they are wrong or right. That is what civil debate in the marketplace of ideas is for.

Unfortunately, the Loudoun story is an example of what happens when people become radicalized by non-stop gaslighting from nefarious leaders, cable news hosts, celebrities, and people who say things on social media they wouldn’t dare say at a cookout. Throw in the social media algorithms and you’ve got an army of liberal lemmings willing to start secret cabals to bring down anyone who dares raise concern.

So what are parents to do? Well, I helped start a daily newsletter called the Daily Malarkey that frequently highlights the absurdity of cancel culture. Here is what we said about this the other day: “The Cancel Culture war isn’t limited to politics and the media. It’s in your neighborhood, at your kids’ schools, and on your social media channels. In the past, you could generally avoid drama by keeping your head down, but when you’re dealing with a group that literally creates a blacklist, there is no safe space.”

This cancel culture cancer is coming for you, whether you know it or not. It’s not about your political affiliation. It’s not about your worldview. It’s about the radicalization of everyday people whose inner turmoil will be directed at you, for whatever innocuous thing you might do to offend. It’s being fueled by Big Tech, irresponsible political leaders, and perhaps a dash of foreign influence campaigns.

Whatever you do, don’t back down. Go beyond the politics and read the work of James Lindsey, Chris Rufo, and Bari Weiss. If you are conservative, don’t be afraid to read Matt Taiibi just because he is liberal. If you are a liberal, don’t scoff at reading Andrew Sullivan because he is a conservative.

Seek out information about critical race theory in schools and learn why it’s unconstitutional and racist. Send open records requests, go to school board meetings and speak out, and substitute unproductive social media fights with letters to the editor at your local paper.

Ultimately, this is beyond a fight for the First Amendment, a fight for freedoms, or even a fight for the future of your country. This is a fight for you, your family, and the future. Go win it.

Ian Prior is the cofounder of DailyMalarkey.com, a former principal deputy director of public affairs at the U.S. Department of Justice, and a Loudoun County resident.

https://twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/1372957184041091073

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/19/how-writing-a-federalist-article-put-me-on-chardonnay-antifas-cancel-list/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) is being hijacked by rabid radicals eager to spend taxpayer money to indoctrinate teachers and students with critical race theory concepts...
Posted by: delmer ()
Date: March 22, 2021 04:49AM

Fuck Your Critical Race Theory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How Writing A Federalist Article Put Me On
> Chardonnay Antifa’s Cancel List
> Cancel culture is coming for you, whether you know
> it or not. It’s not about your worldview. It’s
> about radicalizing everyday people whose inner
> turmoil will be directed at you.
>
> By Ian Prior
> March 19, 2021
>
> In October 2020, I wrote an opinion article for
> The Federalist entitled “More Va. Public Schools
> Using Kids As Guinea Pigs For Critical Race
> Theory.” As a parent in Loudoun County, Va., I
> had become extremely concerned that Loudoun County
> Public Schools (LCPS) is being hijacked by rabid
> radicals eager to spend taxpayer money to
> indoctrinate teachers and students with critical
> race theory concepts.
>
> Among the many issues I highlighted included: (1)
> more than $400,000 in taxpayer money spent on
> “equity consultants”; (2) an unconstitutional
> speech code preventing school staff from speaking
> negatively — both at school and in private —
> about LCPS’s “action-oriented equity
> practices”; and (3) unconstitutional
> discrimination in paying for an “equity” focus
> group, where participants were chosen based solely
> on race.
>
> As a parent, a lawyer, and public affairs
> professional, I was exercising my First Amendment
> right to question my local government. Certainly,
> those in Loudoun County on the other side of this
> debate could have countered my opinion article
> with one of their own. That is the very essence of
> the First Amendment: the marketplace of ideas.
>
> But that contrary opinion article never came. What
> did come, however, is highlighted in this
> horrifying story by The Daily Wire.
>
> In short, a private Facebook group called
> “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County”
> (hereinafter referred to as Chardonnay Antifa)
> solicited members to help “expose” other
> parents who had spoken out against the use of
> critical race theory and “equity” (as opposed
> to equality) at LCPS. As part of the call to
> action, one member asked for help in hacking the
> websites of fellow LCPS parents, spreading
> information about these targets publicly through
> mailings, and raising money for these dirty
> deeds.
>
> Dozens of members of this group started listing
> their nonconformist neighbors. I was listed by
> someone I didn’t know for speaking out at a
> school board meeting about my heartfelt concerns
> with the speech code. I was listed a second time
> for my October Federalist op-ed by a neighbor who
> frequently takes to social media to attack
> everyone who does not agree with her worldview.
>
> While those posts are certainly annoying to see,
> it is her constitutional right to express on
> social media or any other medium as many negative
> opinions about me as she wishes. But you don’t
> need a J.D. from the Holiday Inn Express Law
> School to recognize that soliciting assistance to
> potentially commit cyber-crimes against people
> solely for exercising their right to speak —and
> providing targets for destruction — is not
> protected by the First Amendment.
>
> These proposed dirty tricks may violate a bevy of
> laws, including Virginia’s criminal solicitation
> law, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and
> ironically a Reconstruction Era civil rights
> statute prohibiting a conspiracy to “injure,
> oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person the
> free exercise or enjoyment of any right or
> privilege secured to him by the Constitution or
> laws of the United States, or because of his
> having so exercised the same.”
>
> As insane as this part of the story is, there is a
> larger concern here. It is important to understand
> that being “anti-racist” is not the same as
> being “not racist.”
>
> The large majority of tolerant people, myself
> included, put themselves squarely in the latter
> category. They believe that the color of
> someone’s skin is as relevant as the color of
> his eyes or hair. They have been raised to be
> color-blind and live by Martin Luther King Jr.’s
> maxim to judge a person by the content of his or
> her character, rather than skin color. These
> people believe in race-neutral policies that have
> the ultimate goal of equal opportunity for all.
>
> Those who pose as “anti-racist” claim that
> systemic racism is present in nearly every
> conversation, interaction, organization, and so
> forth. They aggressively advocate for race-based
> policies that inflame, divide, and deliberately
> destroy longstanding norms, language, and
> institutions.
>
> While many do not subscribe to the
> “anti-racist” mantra, that does not mean they
> are wrong or right. That is what civil debate in
> the marketplace of ideas is for.
>
> Unfortunately, the Loudoun story is an example of
> what happens when people become radicalized by
> non-stop gaslighting from nefarious leaders, cable
> news hosts, celebrities, and people who say things
> on social media they wouldn’t dare say at a
> cookout. Throw in the social media algorithms and
> you’ve got an army of liberal lemmings willing
> to start secret cabals to bring down anyone who
> dares raise concern.
>
> So what are parents to do? Well, I helped start a
> daily newsletter called the Daily Malarkey that
> frequently highlights the absurdity of cancel
> culture. Here is what we said about this the other
> day: “The Cancel Culture war isn’t limited to
> politics and the media. It’s in your
> neighborhood, at your kids’ schools, and on your
> social media channels. In the past, you could
> generally avoid drama by keeping your head down,
> but when you’re dealing with a group that
> literally creates a blacklist, there is no safe
> space.”
>
> This cancel culture cancer is coming for you,
> whether you know it or not. It’s not about your
> political affiliation. It’s not about your
> worldview. It’s about the radicalization of
> everyday people whose inner turmoil will be
> directed at you, for whatever innocuous thing you
> might do to offend. It’s being fueled by Big
> Tech, irresponsible political leaders, and perhaps
> a dash of foreign influence campaigns.
>
> Whatever you do, don’t back down. Go beyond the
> politics and read the work of James Lindsey, Chris
> Rufo, and Bari Weiss. If you are conservative,
> don’t be afraid to read Matt Taiibi just because
> he is liberal. If you are a liberal, don’t scoff
> at reading Andrew Sullivan because he is a
> conservative.
>
> Seek out information about critical race theory in
> schools and learn why it’s unconstitutional and
> racist. Send open records requests, go to school
> board meetings and speak out, and substitute
> unproductive social media fights with letters to
> the editor at your local paper.
>
> Ultimately, this is beyond a fight for the First
> Amendment, a fight for freedoms, or even a fight
> for the future of your country. This is a fight
> for you, your family, and the future. Go win it.
>
> Ian Prior is the cofounder of DailyMalarkey.com, a
> former principal deputy director of public affairs
> at the U.S. Department of Justice, and a Loudoun
> County resident.
>

That's just bullshit.

Re: Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) is being hijacked by rabid radicals eager to spend taxpayer money to indoctrinate teachers and students with critical race theory concepts...
Posted by: serious question ()
Date: March 22, 2021 07:35AM

What I want to know is when are you people going to start fighting back?

These Karen libtard snowflakes pound your asses into the ground by cancelling you...and you do what? start a newsletter? What's next, a sternly worded rebuke...which then leads to [GASP] perhaps even censuring someone? Oh the humanity.

That's been the problem with conservatives and real Americans for the past few decades. You people are too nice and you act like the stuff isn't really that big of a deal. Then one morning you wake up and they've taken all your guns, DC is a state and the gov't has taken the part of your house that they deemed "excessive" and moved some drug dealing negros and illegals into those rooms. And you are like - "gee what happened?"

You need to go back over the top at these bitches if you want to have any shot at surviving the libtard invasion.

Posted by: The prophets foretold this ()
Date: March 22, 2021 10:12AM

What you miss is that the people you refer to as "Karen libtard snowflakes" are the people that you and those like you have been pounding their asses into the ground for years...for generations. You remember the part in the Bible about the meek inheriting the earth? You ever hear the line "he who seeds the wind reaps a whirlwind"? Well that is what has come to pass. When all of those people over the past few decades were saying that that people like you needed to adjust, or the consequences would be even worse, THIS is what they were warning you about. I hope you enjoyed things until now, because thanks to people like you the revolution is here.

Posted by: not really ()
Date: March 22, 2021 11:11AM

The prophets foretold this Wrote:
> What you miss is that the people you refer to as
> "Karen libtard snowflakes" are the people that you
> and those like you have been pounding their asses
> into the ground for years...for generations. You
> remember the part in the Bible about the meek
> inheriting the earth? You ever hear the line "he
> who seeds the wind reaps a whirlwind"? Well that
> is what has come to pass. When all of those
> people over the past few decades were saying that
> that people like you needed to adjust, or the
> consequences would be even worse, THIS is what
> they were warning you about. I hope you enjoyed
> things until now, because thanks to people like
> you the revolution is here.

Tell us again how the Karen libtard snowflakes have been oppressed for all these years.

Posted by: yes really ()
Date: March 22, 2021 11:56AM

If you have to ask, then you are an idiot.

Posted by: Once Development Comes ()
Date: March 22, 2021 02:10PM

Then the scourge of liberalism with votes for the (D) begins to infect yet another pristine area of common sense and decency to begin the social slide down into the sewers of hell.

The gutter slide greased by ample supplies of illegals with welfare vote bait for public charges , abortion , high crime , poverty , codding of criminals and illegal drug use , blub blub blub down goes Loudoun under

Posted by: Really Who Comes To FFU ()
Date: March 22, 2021 03:13PM

To talk about anything of decency . It is what it is when you see first hand certain stimuli that is real life not fantasy as in illegals ,criminals, crime and poverty as a result , drug use and welfare for all

Posted by: niggered here ()
Date: March 22, 2021 05:55PM

yes really Wrote:
> If you have to ask, then you are an idiot.

Not even one sad little example. The oppression must have been horrible.

Fucking libtards!!!

Posted by: Just the Truth ()
Date: March 22, 2021 07:18PM

Niggers are still useless. We can all see that. I don't care what any CNN-addicted cat lady says.

Posted by: fhyg7 ()
Date: April 04, 2021 10:18AM

Time to expose all members of that group and publicly embarrass them.

Posted by: student 11 ()
Date: April 04, 2021 03:37PM

serious question Wrote:
> What I want to know is when are you people going
> to start fighting back?
>
> These Karen libtard snowflakes pound your asses
> into the ground by cancelling you...and you do
> what? start a newsletter? What's next, a sternly
> worded rebuke...which then leads to [GASP] perhaps
> even censuring someone? Oh the humanity.
>
> That's been the problem with conservatives and
> real Americans for the past few decades. You
> people are too nice and you act like the stuff
> isn't really that big of a deal. Then one morning
> you wake up and they've taken all your guns, DC is
> a state and the gov't has taken the part of your
> house that they deemed "excessive" and moved some
> drug dealing negros and illegals into those rooms.
> And you are like - "gee what happened?"
>
> You need to go back over the top at these bitches
> if you want to have any shot at surviving the
> libtard invasion.

Fuck you. You are wrong. You are probably old so why not just shut the fuck up between now and the time that you die. This is our country now.

Every vote every time, democrat no matter what forever.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.