HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Investing money into stocks
Posted by: Degni ()
Date: March 14, 2021 05:14PM

Before making the first investements I've decided to learn more information about this topic. What would you recommend me to read?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Investing money into stocks
Posted by: Greg Bjorg ()
Date: March 14, 2021 06:09PM

I'm glad that you decided to learn more information about this difficult question. A lot of people are going straight to investment without any knowledge and lose a lot of money because of it. So, here is a link for you https://topbrokers.com/forex-brokers-for-usa-traders where you can learn more about this topic. Good luck with trading.

Posted by: Trading Secrets ()
Date: March 14, 2021 06:21PM

Attachments:
15B4EF63-519D-4299-ABF4-5A5F0FD19936.gif

Posted by: cmte3 ()
Date: March 14, 2021 07:20PM

A simple SPAM ALERT would have sufficed.

Posted by: Cornyx ()
Date: June 04, 2021 11:59AM

I would say that it is a really interesting topic actually. I would say that investing in stocks is not a bad idea actually, however a better idea would be to trade stocks, that is how you are going to make money out of it, as the stocks' prices might not change for years! I mean, yeah they change, they drop they grow, but it is nothing dramatic actually. I would choose crypto as an investment actually. If you are interested in trading, I can help you with the demo forex account, as I have got a couple.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2021 04:34AM by Cornyx.

Posted by: Keep it simple. ()
Date: June 04, 2021 03:17PM

Put your money in the S and P 500 via an index fund with the lowest possible fees (Vanguard)and leave it there. Don’t sell. Ever. No matter how bad it gets. If the market tanks put whatever money you can into it. It will grow and grow and all of a sudden you realize this system works. No hassles. Minimal paperwork. If you are short on cash take your dividends in cash for a while instead of reinvesting them.

Posted by: Felicitacs ()
Date: June 23, 2021 07:03AM

Hi! I am not a professional in this sphere, but I have heard many times about the Best Forex Signals that help the beginning traders to earn. I don't know how it works, but it is based on copying trading and as I know it is much more stable than regular trading skills.

Posted by: uc9vv ()
Date: June 23, 2021 07:34AM

Trading is a good way to lose $$$$$. Its gambling with the odds stacked against the small players. Take your money, go to Vegas and play blackjack. You probably have as much chance of winning and at least you will have fun while you piss your money away.

Posted by: Charlie Schwab ()
Date: June 23, 2021 11:13AM

Keep it simple. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Put your money in the S and P 500 via an index
> fund with the lowest possible fees (Vanguard)and
> leave it there. Don’t sell. Ever. No matter how
> bad it gets. If the market tanks put whatever
> money you can into it. It will grow and grow and
> all of a sudden you realize this system works. No
> hassles. Minimal paperwork. If you are short on
> cash take your dividends in cash for a while
> instead of reinvesting them.

This is the best advice for long term equities/stock financial growth. Save now and as you go. The rewards will come. Play the long game.

Posted by: Dooles ()
Date: June 25, 2021 11:49AM

Speaking about money making, how to start a business? Any tips?

Posted by: Liaryvel ()
Date: June 25, 2021 04:30PM

Dooles Wrote:
> Speaking about money making, how to start a
> business? Any tips?

In my opinion, it's better to focus on online business. Nowadays almost everyone makes purchases online, it's fact. Besides, starting online business is much easier and cheaper than offline ones. Personally, I prefer selling products on Amazon. I highly recommend finding out more about it. Also, read check tax information amazon seller here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2021 03:56AM by Liaryvel.

Posted by: Greg Bjorg ()
Date: July 01, 2021 03:41AM

If you think that it's not worth your time and money then I would recommend you to try Forex trading. You should totally give it a shot. In my opinion, it's much more profitable money income then simply trading stocks. Here is a link https://cascadebusnews.com/why-is-scamming-still-a-thing-in-the-forex-market/ where you can learn more about it. Make sure to read the article.

Posted by: Edward Heavy ()
Date: July 20, 2021 03:56AM

When I first tried investing in something, I felt dumb because I couldn't tell the difference in prices.

Posted by: Balance Blind ()
Date: July 20, 2021 04:32AM

Not everyone can start making investments correctly without mistakes. I went through fire and water to start understanding this subject. I can advise you to read some useful articles that I found on the Internet a couple of months ago. One of them explains why the btc price on bitstamp is different than coinbase. I think it will be interesting for you to read more about this.

Posted by: kamambucha ()
Date: July 27, 2021 10:43AM

I was thinking of selling and buying stocks.

Posted by: gracewil ()
Date: August 03, 2021 10:17AM

Like with everything else you need to be a professional and have an extensive knowledge before you start investing your money in something. Otherwise it is just spending for nothing. At the moment i am very interested in wholesale for amazon sellers, how everything works and what are the risks. Anyone else here works with Amazon?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2021 11:04AM by gracewil.

Posted by: Pim Clieff ()
Date: September 23, 2021 08:11AM

It is always the first investment that is the most difficult, do not worry, it takes years before you start investing and the good thing is that there are already pages like Bitcoin Revolution that help you with beginner investments with demo accounts and above all that you start winning from the beginning.

Posted by: fxrock ()
Date: December 03, 2021 08:20PM

Firstly, I'd recommend you to read some books about investing and stocks, "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham is a great starting point and considered to be one of the best books about investing ever written. Then if you're still serious about investing money in stocks, you should read dedicated websites and papers on how to invest and trade stocks. It will take some time to learn the basics but necessary to have a chance of success.

Posted by: free stown ()
Date: December 21, 2021 08:20AM

yes and no. we have rules on how long before you develop land or city gets it. we don't want investors who flip we want growth. new business development. lots of opportunities but be ready to build. tradesmen are becoming hard to find in the area also and it's booming elsewhere too so can't find them anywhere. expect to pay big to build. licensing is required so you can't hire twenty illegals to do the work. we are deporting them daily. so yes you can make money but it takes development to turn that profit

Posted by: Expert investor ()
Date: December 21, 2021 04:56PM

Just buy $BJDX and relax as you 3x-5x your money in no time. I'd also invest in INVH and RSI.

Posted by: patrick Blizzak ()
Date: December 22, 2021 08:21AM

Agree with your statement - there is nothing like some property abroad to bring additional income. I have found this real-estate company in Kiev https://vestor.estate/ and was impressed that these guys help with the full circle: purchase, legal support, repairs, rentals, property management (paying bills, replacing water filters, cleaning an air conditioner, questions about housing and communal services, sending money from rent, etc.), ECROW. They even have an opportunity to invest remotely.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 26, 2022 12:38AM

patrick Blizzak Wrote:
> Agree with your statement - there is nothing like
> some property abroad to bring additional income. I
> have found this real-estate company in Kiev
> https://vestor.estate/ and was impressed that
> these guys help with the full circle: purchase,
> legal support, repairs, rentals, property
> management (paying bills, replacing water filters,
> cleaning an air conditioner, questions about
> housing and communal services, sending money from
> rent, etc.), ECROW. They even have an opportunity
> to invest remotely.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.