HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need a dating Website
Posted by: Timothy75Cramer ()
Date: March 13, 2021 11:38AM

Hello everyone. I heard from my friend that dating sites gain more and more popularity. Now I'd like to try it in order to find someone who I can fall in love with, so share with me such a source

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need a dating Website
Posted by: Jordan Evans ()
Date: March 13, 2021 03:36PM

Agree with your friend. However, I was searching for a long time, but still don't know what the best dating site is. So I hope someone will help us

Posted by: Patrick Garrison ()
Date: March 13, 2021 03:38PM

Undoubtedly, it gains more popularity though the last times because such sources are made for finding somebody and become happier. Therefore, as you want, I can share with you this wonderful platform where you will definitely be able to look for various partners, choose the best one and then begin to date. This is truly the best dating platform ever, so I hope you will begin to use it right now!

Posted by: Purple Snake ()
Date: March 13, 2021 08:30PM

Well the best one called "backpages" was shut down years ago. It was full of good wholesome women who would always respond to your messages!

I hear there is a new one called "onlyfans".

Posted by: Nickosfan ()
Date: April 24, 2021 06:23AM

The myth that the dating site is a place for those losers who could not find a mate in the "real reality" smashes with a rumor about the existing order of things https://www.bdsmdatingsites.net/8-best-bdsm-movies-to-watch/ . The Internet has already changed our lives and seriously crushed reality under virtuality - it occupied us entirely, providing the opportunity to earn and spend money, learn a new one and not forget the old one, make friends, lovers and loved ones.

Posted by: CatinBox ()
Date: April 24, 2021 12:28PM

Oh, I also know one pretty good dating site, if you are interested in this dating site you might like it even more. Especially if you are ready to get acquainted with other cultural values. I mean, something like naughtydate. It really can be a great option for you.

Posted by: Mike96 ()
Date: April 27, 2022 08:21AM

You can't go wrong with one of the numerous stunning Russian beauties if you're seeking for a russian beauties for marriage. The sex ratio in this lovely country is unfavorable: there are 863 men for every 1,000 women. Due to the limited number of men available to marry, Russian women have a strong demand for international suitors. Not only that, but they also value a man who values equality in a relationship.

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: May 10, 2022 05:05PM

Hello everyone, I think that in our time, most people prefer to get acquainted with girls through dating sites.

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: May 10, 2022 05:10PM

Hello, now dating sites are more popular than ever. With the development of technology, people began to get to know each other more and look for their soul mates using social networks and dating sites. I am also no exception and found myself a beautiful girl on the dating site https://victoriyaclub.com/ . I can say that this way of dating is absolutely safe if you use a proven and popular site.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 25, 2022 11:15PM

Bastony Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, now dating sites are more popular than
> ever. With the development of technology, people
> began to get to know each other more and look for
> their soul mates using social networks and dating
> sites. I am also no exception and found myself a
> beautiful girl on the dating site
> https://victoriyaclub.com/ . I can say that this
> way of dating is absolutely safe if you use a
> proven and popular site.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.