HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden’s HHS Pick Dr. Rachel Levine has advocated for sex changes for children
Date: March 06, 2021 07:19PM

https://saraacarter.com/bidens-hhs-pick-dr-rachel-levine-has-advocated-for-sex-changes-for-children/

In 2017, Levine described the two-step process for for gender-dysphoric adolescents. Youth are first prescribed puberty-blockers during the first stages of puberty. After counseling, cross-gender hormones are introduced between the ages of 14 and 16. Then, around age 18, the patient may undergo surgery. However, Levine noted that there are sometimes exceptions. In certain instances, Levine has said, surgical procedures may be performed on patients under the age of 18.

Levine went on to say that doctors may discard the two-step process and “accelerate” the process when dealing with “street kids,” who may be tempted to buy hormones off the street. In these cases, Levine said, doctors may skip the blockers altogether and go straight to cross-gender hormones, likely at ages even younger than the 14-16 range. This is condemned by most medical practitioners.

"street kids"

funny how these bed wetters haven't figured out that biden is still rabid with the anti black pro white shit
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 7.18.17 PM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden’s HHS Pick Dr. Rachel Levine has advocated for sex changes for children
Posted by: FGM ()
Date: March 06, 2021 07:58PM

That qualifies as female genital mutilation. Don't we have laws against that sort of thing?

Re: Biden’s HHS Pick Dr. Rachel Levine has advocated for sex changes for children
Date: March 09, 2021 08:37AM

not in biden country we don't

mister piggy need to get another job

Posted by: Jezuzz ()
Date: March 09, 2021 08:57AM

If you can, I would recommend leaving Fairfax County/loudoun/anywhere the Cook index is “D+anything.”

Look at what Del Ray Alexandria has become.
4000 students at Tc Williams!

Take a guess on how many are in the ESOL program.

#diversity

Date: March 22, 2021 07:05PM

yuck

Posted by: demsrstupid ()
Date: March 23, 2021 12:37AM

Democraps have their prioritys?

Date: March 23, 2021 01:11AM

their priority is the feminization of boys and a masculinization of girls

all the parties foriegn and domestic involved in the 2020 coup want to gender bend the youth for a plethorah of reasons but for the chinese parties involved, they want our men to be weak and easily conquered

Date: March 24, 2021 07:51AM

eye will get a thorazine refill larer today

it keeps me on track

Posted by: Dan Knows ()
Date: March 25, 2021 07:10AM

Seriously, take a little at the photo. If this "person" went to all the trouble, pain, expense to have a sex change operation or procedure, or whatever It takes why not go ahead and have some plastic surgery to improve your appearance? Just growing long hair doesn't make look like a woman!

Date: March 25, 2021 01:49PM

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 1.47.52 PM.png

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: March 25, 2021 06:46PM

Rachel looks like John Goodman in a SNL skit.

Date: March 25, 2021 09:33PM

eye need my thoazine before eye go cuckoo

eye got the vax yesterday an eye feel goooood

Posted by: Gonersaw ()
Date: March 26, 2021 08:24AM

Jezuzz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you can, I would recommend leaving Fairfax
> County/loudoun/anywhere the Cook index is
> “D+anything.”
>
> Look at what Del Ray Alexandria has become.
> 4000 students at Tc Williams!
>
> Take a guess on how many are in the ESOL program.
>
> #diversity

What’s wrong with Del Ray? I thought it was yuppie now, it was bad back in the day....

Posted by: More like Del GAY ()
Date: March 26, 2021 11:48AM

Home prices in Del Ray are through the roof!

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:06PM

Glad my kids are grown...conservatives, btw. And sharpshooters..i did good!

Posted by: Its Felony Child Abuse ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:12PM

To allow a brainwashed child by liberal Democrats to choose such a Dr. Frankenstein surgery procedure so liberal can sip wine and nibble cheese at suburban parties and brag what imbicles they really are , as the cheese has slipped completely off their brain

Posted by: Tranny-tardz!!! ()
Date: March 26, 2021 10:22PM

Attachments:
62e362e348376420.png

Posted by: I Just Thought ()
Date: March 27, 2021 12:21AM

She was another fat libtard woman no wonder I heard JOE drank bleach after a sniff , only time he took Trumps advice

Date: April 16, 2021 05:21PM

Levine went on to say that doctors may discard the two-step process and “accelerate” the process when dealing with “street kids,”

and these skinny jean wearing homo boys swear biden is the black vote?

huh?

Posted by: Cankersire C ()
Date: April 19, 2021 09:15AM

That’s one freeeek Biden won’t sniff!

These trannys make me barf!

Stay at home!!!

Date: April 19, 2021 01:49PM

Cankersire C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s one freeeek Biden won’t sniff!
>
> These trannys make me barf!
>
> Stay at home!!!

lol

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.