HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 03, 2021 11:43AM

day after day passes by and our workforce is still being put in an inhumane situation...

our bodies are air/gas engines

the mask does absolutely nothing except impair our breathing

which makes you more sick...all a part of the population reduction aspect of the corona plandemic trigger pull

om just amazed that almost a year has gone by and they still torturing the people like this

if you knew how many folks in our workforce are being inconvienienced by having to wear the face diaper so your faggggot ass can "feel" "safe"

how many folks are developing health problems?

and for absolutely nothing

another aspect of the corona plandemic trigger pull was also the war against the healthy people

healthy people are used to being properly oxygenated

unhealthy people are used to low oxygen levels

please get these masks off the people, and fast

we got children at preschools forced to wear a mask for 40 hours a week...

you people are sadistic pigs

you patriots are our only hope!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: read the bible ! ()
Date: March 03, 2021 11:47AM

i sense truth in you, but also nonbelief

the bible clearly states in the temptations of Jesus that the devil is for now the prince of mammon (the material world) and its influence will grow until the world is enslaved and then Jesus will return to smite it

Christians should resist, but never lose faith

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 03, 2021 12:03PM

never lost faith

matter fact, if "the people" got on a certain frequency we could topple the swamp creatures with the quickness...eye have faith in humanity and in the supreme ruler of the universe! We have to rise up to the level of Gods to defeat this enemy...there is no other way....

om all for Jesus returning to smite the 10%...but om gonna just continue to try to make contact with the Brothers piloting the wheel frum the chapter of Daniel cuz as far as eye know, the ones Prophecized to come in the last days have already came to prepare us and then left...like a theif in the night...

you cee, in the early 90's after hearing John Coltrane's "my favorite things" on late night 89.3 and eye began to pray, asking God for the truth

by the end of the 90's eye got the truth....God said to be God....so eye strive to be God...so eye don't pray to a God....

so you are right...eye don't deal with belief....eye deal with perception

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: in the real world ()
Date: March 03, 2021 12:45PM

The masks have served the purpose they were intended for - to provide the weak minded snowflakes with a crutch to keep them from freaking out.

It's the same as the kids doing the nuke drill where they get under their desks back in the 60's. All of these kids and teachers were told that this would improve your chances of survival and make you safer. More intelligent people understood that this was complete bullshit. A nuke mushroom cloud wasn't going to spare a kid under a desk. At the end of the day it gave them something to occupy their minds and FEEL LIKE they were able to somehow control it when they really could not.

Just like the masks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: mdc7t ()
Date: March 03, 2021 02:03PM

You are running around trying to put women into masks and then you bitch because someone is making you do the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: March 03, 2021 08:22PM

Still? Still on this?
Fact: Masks were worn well before this pandemic.
Fact: People installing fiberglass wear masks.
Fact: Doctors and nurses wear masks.
Fact: Kids with immune issues wear masks.
Fact: Masks work to filter particles of a certain size.
Fact: Wearing a mask has worked in the past and it worked now.
Fact: No young children have been harmed by wearing a mask.
Fact: Nobody is asking you to wear a mask because someone is trembling in their boots and doesn't feel safe. They are asking you because it is a mask and it filters particle and it is science.

What is also a fact is that all your complaints about wearing a mask is just as misguided as your beliefs in all other sorts of nonsense. Your "eye" and "om" is tied to multiple conspiracy theories that cannot possibly hold together without the suspension of belief in anything. Again - the Earth is not flat. There is no conspiracy that could possible hold together the number of people that would need to be in on it to have "chemtrails". There were not servers rescued from Germany.

BTW: You lost the election. Did you ever examine what else you got wrong?

As to the nuke drills - yes, it was pretty dumb, huh? Agree with your assessment totally. However, it has nothing to do with today.
No matter how much you do not like masks - they work. Masks always have.
Even if they reduced the transmission rate by 5%, based on the Reproduction rate, this would still save a lot of people. Don't believe in masks? Ask a coal miner, ask a fiberglass installer, ask a doctor.

Seriously, get over yourselves and move on already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: nigger brained libtards ()
Date: March 03, 2021 09:35PM

^^^^^ Here's the snowflake that drank the kool-aid.

Coal miners? Goddamn you are new level of dumb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Fhdhsj ()
Date: March 03, 2021 09:39PM

God damn you, you fucking cunt. FUCK You!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 03, 2021 09:41PM

"The masks have served the purpose they were intended for - to provide the weak minded snowflakes with a crutch to keep them from freaking out."

facts

"You are running around trying to put women into masks and then you bitch because someone is making you do the same."

who is trying put women into masks?

you know, eye was at the park a while back....hanging with my lady next to a playground....of course, there is a bunch of horrible parents who have face diapers on their children, destroying their childhood....

this old guy and his daughter walk up to us....he doesn't have a mask on and says "where is your masks"...we laughed....

then he went on to say that he is a micro biologist and then went on to say how RETARDED you fools are for believing this mask shit

and we agreed....yes.....retarded parents...parents who won't let their child breath fresh air so they can fit in with the other horrible parents

""Masks are utterly useless. There is NO evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever." - Dr. Roger Hodkinson MA, MB, FRCP, FCAP

""Brain Damage From Masks CANNOT BE REVERSED" - Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson MD, PhD is a Consultant Neurologist and Neurophysiologist

"when you utilizing PPE, even if its an N95, yes, you need medical clearance and a fit test and training but even when you are using elective use face masks like a nuisance mask, a dust mask or a facial covering anything that is designed to control hazard, is called PPE and at a minimum you still need a written respitory protection program that is at a minimum documenting that you have informed the employees that this mask is not going to protect them against the virus because they are not, the dust masks, the earloop masks, the surgical masks, the homemade masks, none of them are rated nor proven to protect against a virus, not of this size, we have covered this up and down, that is fact, so people are going to wear mask in the work place they have to at a minimum have this written program that says they informed them of the limitations of the mask and the training how to properly don it , doff it, when you change it out and things like that"---Kristen Meghan

Kristen Meghan and Tammy Clark have 39 years of combined experience in Safety and Health risk mitigation, training and EHS Laws. We are the Scientists who work on the ground, in several industries, including medical facilities. Our career fields fall under Preventive Health. We are still awaiting the science that proves facial coverings are rated to protect against a virus, because since 1979, we have gained education and on the ground experience that completely contradicts the current narrative.

""We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection."..."It is also clear that masks serve symbolic roles."---New England Journal of Medicine May 2020.

On his deathbed Louis Pasteur said "Bernard was correct. I was wrong. The microbe (germ) is nothing. The terrain (milieu) is everything."...Pasteur spent his lifetime teaching that "disease arises from micro-organisms outside the body"...on his death bed he admitted he was wrong and his rivals Bernard and Bechamp who taught the opposite of "disease arises from micro-organisms outside the body" were right...why are yacub's doctors and nurses still following pastuer when he admitted he was wrong?






once again.....all the masks do is make you more sick

thats all part of the plan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 03, 2021 09:42PM

nigger brained libtards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^^ Here's the snowflake that drank the
> kool-aid.
>
> Coal miners? Goddamn you are new level of dumb.


the nigger is senile

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 03, 2021 09:52PM

the virus is nano sized

the masks only filter micron

all you doing is fucking your breathing up

5 minutes in a store won't hurt you

30-40 hours a week in a face diaper will

just so delusional senile covid 19 zombies can feel safe



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2021 09:53PM by the real General Mahdi.
Attachments:
mask nazi.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: March 03, 2021 11:09PM

I cheat..rip a layer off the disposables,put it below my nose.

If scolded by a karen, I screamed obscenities..seems to work

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Libtard lunacy ()
Date: March 03, 2021 11:15PM

,
Attachments:
080a68c7f4a6e3de.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 03, 2021 11:21PM

Mark j Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I cheat..rip a layer off the disposables,put it
> below my nose.
>
> If scolded by a karen, I screamed
> obscenities..seems to work


lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 03, 2021 11:22PM

Libtard lunacy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ,



thank you

fucking retards

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: actual scientist ()
Date: March 04, 2021 08:39AM

Masks are indeed medically and scientifically useless as it relates to Covid...and many studies agree with regard to the flu as well.

When people are tested they are generally given questionnaires regarding behavior, contacts, mask usage etc... There has never been a scenario reported where any large group of people that reported wearing masks had a lower Covid infection rate. If there were, don't you think you would be seeing this in the media?

Something like "In June the University of whatever polled a thousand people being tested for Covid and found that 60% of those testing positive said they never wear masks while only 20% of those testing positive wear masks all the time."

Nothing. And there's a very good reason why you NEVER hear that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 04, 2021 09:18AM

the media was always fake but last year the Trump derangement syndrome took the media's fakeness to astronomical levels....

don't you think you would be cee-ing this in the media...lol

no....you won't find anything except the promotion of the population reduction agenda in the pedophile run media....

this CDC report goes against whut you just said....and eye could problably find more studies....but the corona zombies don't wanna hear anything except, the population reduction agenda
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 12.42.32 PM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 04, 2021 09:20AM

the mask is making people more sick, especially our workforce, who's jobs were already difficult enough without not being able to breath properly
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 10.52.57 AM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Derfx ()
Date: March 04, 2021 01:23PM

I work in food service; it’s a good idea to wear ya mask. Everywhere else; it’s up to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Jesus saves ! ()
Date: March 04, 2021 01:28PM

faith in humanity rising to god ?!
how is that foolishness working out for you ?

goes to show that knowing truth on earth is not enough...if don't understand divine truth, then always going to lose

he real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> never lost faith
>
> matter fact, if "the people" got on a certain
> frequency we could topple the swamp creatures with
> the quickness...eye have faith in humanity and in
> the supreme ruler of the universe! We have to
> rise up to the level of Gods to defeat this
> enemy...there is no other way....
>
> om all for Jesus returning to smite the 10%...but
> om gonna just continue to try to make contact with
> the Brothers piloting the wheel frum the chapter
> of Daniel cuz as far as eye know, the ones
> Prophecized to come in the last days have already
> came to prepare us and then left...like a theif in
> the night...
>
> you cee, in the early 90's after hearing John
> Coltrane's "my favorite things" on late night 89.3
> and eye began to pray, asking God for the truth
>
> by the end of the 90's eye got the truth....God
> said to be God....so eye strive to be God...so eye
> don't pray to a God....
>
> so you are right...eye don't deal with
> belief....eye deal with perception

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Then I remembered ()
Date: March 04, 2021 01:54PM

I always get a kick out of listening to basement dwellers who sponge off their parents for their subsistence arguing the benefits of taking risks and rugged self reliance. Those of us who exist in the real world understand there are countless ways others can fuck up your existence royally. A minimum degree of regulation can make things so much easier and safer. Risk taking should be climbing Kilimanjaro, not going to the grocery store.

If you are so fond of leading a life where your daily activities put you at risk, then move to some inner city neighborhood and do business in cash. If you want added realism wear a hoodie and dark glasses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: another thing... ()
Date: March 04, 2021 04:39PM

Then I remembered Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> If you are so fond of leading a life where your
> daily activities put you at risk, then move to
> some inner city neighborhood and do business in
> cash.


But that's the issue. Going to the store, even without a mask (GASP!!!) does not actually put you at risk. The politicians have regulated and convinced all these people that it's so awful out there that the mask is really your only hope, when all the data and science tells you the exact opposite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 04, 2021 08:58PM

Derfx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I work in food service; it’s a good idea to wear
> ya mask. Everywhere else; it’s up to you.


you should care about your co-workers being able to breath fresh air

these wicked elites been wanting to force the people who serve them to wear masks for a long time now...just needed an excuse and a people dumbed down just enough to fall for it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 04, 2021 09:21PM

Jesus saves ! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> faith in humanity rising to god ?!
> how is that foolishness working out for you ?
>
> goes to show that knowing truth on earth is not
> enough...if don't understand divine truth, then
> always going to lose
>

ok

you wait on the da black prophet frum 2000 years ago to save you

and we will actually try to do it our selves

lets cee who takes the devil off the planet first


if eye was to click my fingers and humanity was at the level of being Gods, these wicked cruel bastards would be in captivity very soon

truth is truth.....otherwise its just alternate realities

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 04, 2021 09:25PM

another thing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Then I remembered Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > If you are so fond of leading a life where your
> > daily activities put you at risk, then move to
> > some inner city neighborhood and do business in
> > cash.
>
>
> But that's the issue. Going to the store, even
> without a mask (GASP!!!) does not actually put you
> at risk. The politicians have regulated and
> convinced all these people that it's so awful out
> there that the mask is really your only hope, when
> all the data and science tells you the exact
> opposite.


!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: March 04, 2021 11:12PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the virus is nano sized
>
> the masks only filter micron
>
> all you doing is fucking your breathing up
>
> 5 minutes in a store won't hurt you
>
> 30-40 hours a week in a face diaper will
>
> just so delusional senile covid 19 zombies can
> feel safe

Nano sized? Where did you learn that?
From the Mayo Clinic:
The idea behind an N95 mask is it has a filtering ability down to, and actually below, the size of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. So the coronavirus is about 0.12 microns in diameter and N95 (masks) protect down to 0.1 microns, with 95% efficiency, which is where it gets its name.

Here is the problem with your logic:
5 minutes in a store won't hurt you - Is that a certainty or a probability?
5 minutes in a store with someone else breathing on you or coughing on you and you are not masked... could that hurt you?
Yes.

The question is, how probably is that?
Without masks - not very probably, though possible.
With masks - much less probably. Which is better.

Second, 30 - 40 hours a week in a face diaper will hurt you?
Depends on the person. However, we have pretty strong evidence from people that do wear masks all day that they survive and the incidences of death from wearing mask all day does not even merit a listing on causes of death.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: March 04, 2021 11:15PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the mask is making people more sick, especially
> our workforce, who's jobs were already difficult
> enough without not being able to breath properly


And your poster is from where?
And your data set on the increase in the number of people who are sick because of wearing a mask at work?

You don't own the facts. Just because you say them does not make them true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: March 04, 2021 11:21PM

The people feeding you the conspiracy of wearing a mask is bad or evil or some plot by the "elites" is just the same as those that told you that chemtrails exist.

People wore masks all the time before the pandemic. NOBODY on the right said crap about wearing it for the flu. Thought it was weird? Maybe... however, some plot to overthrow our liberty? Never a peep about that.

Seriously, you are good at making perception the overriding factor. However, science tells us all the time, our brain is really, really bad at perception.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Covid Khan ()
Date: March 05, 2021 12:00AM

another thing... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> But that's the issue. Going to the store, even
> without a mask (GASP!!!) does not actually put you
> at risk.

You are correct. Having someone infected by Covid breathing on you is what puts you at highest risk. It is all well and good to argue for people infected or exposed to self quarantine and for people to keep a safe distance from each other. We see how well that works. So what is the next line of defense?

If you are defending a town from a horde of barbarian invaders a body of trained troops may not be enough. Armored troops may not be enough. A ditch may not be enough. A wall may not be enough. Put them all together and there is a much better chance of holding those barbarians off. Fighting disease is similar. More layers of defense decrease the chances of spread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 05, 2021 02:57AM

"when you utilizing PPE, even if its an N95, yes, you need medical clearance and a fit test and training but even when you are using elective use face masks like a nuisance mask, a dust mask or a facial covering anything that is designed to control hazard, is called PPE and at a minimum you still need a written respitory protection program that is at a minimum documenting that you have informed the employees that this mask is not going to protect them against the virus because they are not, the dust masks, the earloop masks, the surgical masks, the homemade masks, none of them are rated nor proven to protect against a virus, not of this size, we have covered this up and down, that is fact, so people are going to wear mask in the work place they have to at a minimum have this written program that says they informed them of the limitations of the mask and the training how to properly don it , doff it, when you change it out and things like that"---Kristen Meghan

Kristen Meghan and Tammy Clark have 39 years of combined experience in Safety and Health risk mitigation, training and EHS Laws. We are the Scientists who work on the ground, in several industries, including medical facilities. Our career fields fall under Preventive Health. We are still awaiting the science that proves facial coverings are rated to protect against a virus, because since 1979, we have gained education and on the ground experience that completely contradicts the current narrative.




"Here is the problem with your logic:
5 minutes in a store won't hurt you - Is that a certainty or a probability?
5 minutes in a store with someone else breathing on you or coughing on you and you are not masked... could that hurt you?
Yes."

stop thinking about your self covid 19 zombie.....people at the store wearing them for 40 or more hours a week....for your inconsiderate self to feel safe while you purchase the food that helps the virus thrive


"And your poster is from where?
And your data set on the increase in the number of people who are sick because of wearing a mask at work?

You don't own the facts. Just because you say them does not make them true."



well...om not a biden voter....so eye do leave my house and actually talk to people....and yes, the people are suffering frum wearing those masks....you dumb fucks don't realize om doing this shit for them....the jobs, which entail servicing you ASSHOLES was already difficult enough........and you add this cumbersome ass mask.....you sick....the main compliant eye get is...*drum roll*......"eye can't breath in these things...it makes me dizzy".....even the television commercials talk about "are you tired of masks that you can't breath in?"

the only people you fooling with that fagggot bullshit is biden voters....





"People wore masks all the time before the pandemic"





need eye say more? these folks have smoked themselves RETARDED!!!!!!



for those who want to respond to me can you keep your responses somewhut coherent?

Options: ReplyQuote
you people are dumb fucks and the people suffer because of it
Date: March 05, 2021 03:10AM

the side of medicine that is pushing masks and is working off of pastuers theories

Pastuer admitted on his death bed he was wrong

he admitted his rival was correct

eye agree with his rival

"covid khan's" fortress metaphor should be looked into but frum a different angle

you have to improve the health of the people to fight a virus

not make them sicker

making them sicker gives a virus an easier time to wreak havoc..

our bodies are air/gas engines

you fuck up your breathing, which masks do, it makes you sicker, weakens your immune system....you wear it for long periods of time....it gets moist...

not to mention the toxic chemicals used in the masks

the mask was meant to make you more sick

this is nothing but population reduction tactics

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: actual scientist ()
Date: March 05, 2021 07:51AM

The N95 numbers from the poster above are wrong.

Covid colloidial lipids are in the 4 to 12µ range. N95 masks are designed to filter 95% of particulate matter in the 25 to 30µ range. That's like thinking that standing behind a soccer net is going to protect you from someone shooting you with a BB gun.

The other guy that said masks are a public crutch got it right. There's really nothing else to hang your hat on in terms of usefulness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: March 05, 2021 11:40PM

Time to revolt people! Ditch the masks and prepare for Karen’s to attack

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: in the real world ()
Date: March 06, 2021 07:17AM

That's the problem with you people, you are letting the fucking Karens have their way because they are throwing tantrums. The only reason anyone gets cancelled is because you people are allowing it to happen. Just tell these libtards to go fuck themselves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: in the real real world ()
Date: March 06, 2021 08:40AM

You want your rights respected, then respect the rights of others. If you go on property owned by other people then follow their rules. If you go on public property then follow the government's rules. If you and your pals want to hold raves in your basement, have at it. Just understand this: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/study-finds-mask-mandates-dining-out-influence-virus-spread/ar-BB1ehP8R?ocid=msedgdhp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Sneed ()
Date: March 06, 2021 09:21AM

>Big State must give gibs to anyone who doesn't want to work
>Big State must keep people from working and they should be grateful if they get 1k reliefbucks every 6 months or so
Yep, makes sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Let’s Think ()
Date: March 06, 2021 01:10PM

With just two basic practices, we can accomplish an effective stop-the-spread result. More so than wearing unsanitary and ineffective face coverings.

STOP THE SPREAD BY:
1) Wash hands after public activity (avoid touching face in the interim); and
2) Stay home if you have a fever, plus 24-hours fever-free (for good measure)

If you’re SICK: stay home.
If you’re SICK and you have to leave your home to go to the doctor: wear a mask.

If you get COVID: Quarantine but don’t worry. You will get better.

If you’re NOT SICK, you don’t need to wear a fucking mask!

Omg people!!! Don’t be stupid. Question Authority for God’s sake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 09, 2021 08:22AM

thanks to everyone for chiming in

eye want people who are smarter than me to chime in and speak up

and just remember...

eye am posting this thread on the behalf of people who's voices are not being heard

people are complaining to me about the hell the mask is causing for them and eye have given them my word eye am working hard to get those god forsaken masks off them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: DJTNOT ()
Date: March 09, 2021 10:32AM

Let’s Think Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With just two basic practices, we can accomplish
> an effective stop-the-spread result. More so than
> wearing unsanitary and ineffective face
> coverings.
>
> STOP THE SPREAD BY:
> 1) Wash hands after public activity (avoid
> touching face in the interim); and
> 2) Stay home if you have a fever, plus 24-hours
> fever-free (for good measure)
>
> If you’re SICK: stay home.
> If you’re SICK and you have to leave your home
> to go to the doctor: wear a mask.
>
> If you get COVID: Quarantine but don’t worry.
> You will get better.
>
> If you’re NOT SICK, you don’t need to wear a
> fucking mask!
>
> Omg people!!! Don’t be stupid. Question
> Authority for God’s sake.

My God are you stupid.

1. The typical American has no idea whether he or she has covid. Relatively few people are tested. Most of those that are tested are not tested regularly.

2. People who are sick frequently lie about it or try to dismiss it as something less serious than it is. They don't want to have to miss out on things they should not do if they are sick. People who are caring for younger people or the elderly will frequently lie about whether their young or older charges are sick for the same reason.

3. It isn't a question of whether you are sick. It is a question of whether you are capable of spreading the disease. Many Americans equate "being sick" with being symptomatic. With many diseases people are capable of spreading the disease before they notice they symptoms. Likewise they can remain capable of spreading the disease for a period of time after noticeable symptoms pass.

4. Chances are if you are young and healthy and get covid you will be fine. Serious health complications requiring hospitalization are a possibility as is death, so being fine is not a certainty. For those over 50 the chances of dying increase dramatically.

5. When tracing has been done among elderly persons who contracted covid and who do not get out much, there has frequently been no contact with another elderly person who was known to have covid. Frequently the source has been a family member, a caregiver or another elderly person who at the time was not symptomatic. So see points one, two and three.

6. Masks decrease but do not eliminate the chances of spreading disease. They decrease but do not eliminate the chances of catching the disease. In other words you wear masks to protect yourself from those you come into contact with and to protect others who come into contact with you. Given how covid spreads you don't need to wear masks when not in the presence of other people. So when others are not around, take the damned things off.

7. If you don't catch covid, then you cannot spread it.

In the world of covid fighting measures, wearing masks is one of the cheapest.

If we were talking about a disease which rendered impotent 20% of infected males between 15 and 40 your typical anti-masker would be screaming for rigorous enforcement of mask laws.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 09, 2021 11:07AM

1)Asymptomatic People Do Not Spread COVID-19

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3540613.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: sad libtards ()
Date: March 09, 2021 11:57AM

The mask nazis need this crutch because they will lose their minds if they can't have the virtue signal to lean on.

One European study said that mask wearing actually caused covid rates to RISE in several areas. The public isn't fitted properly and doesn't know how to wear them. When people exhale, there is a jet of exhaled air blowing sideways out of the hole between the cheek and mask which travels much further than if the person were breathing normally. If you are sitting adjacent to someone wearing a mask (to the side) they might as well be sneezing on you.

But the libtard public drones on...

And remember, they only care about your mask because they know theirs is useless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: It has to be said ()
Date: March 09, 2021 12:20PM

If you are sitting next to someone wearing a mask you are not social distancing.

Truth is you don't give a crap about whether masks enhance safety or not. What you don't like is the fact that someone else is telling you to do something you don't want to do. News flash. Even the founders maintained that the behavior of individuals needed to be regulated to a certain degree for the common good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: March 09, 2021 01:26PM

It has to be said Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you are sitting next to someone wearing a mask
> you are not social distancing.
>
> Truth is you don't give a crap about whether masks
> enhance safety or not. What you don't like is the
> fact that someone else is telling you to do
> something you don't want to do. News flash. Even
> the founders maintained that the behavior of
> individuals needed to be regulated to a certain
> degree for the common good.


Bullshit.

I'm told to get my car inspected. Hate that but I do it. I'm forced to be denied entry to a liquor store that's closed in the middle of the night. I comply. I have to go to the back of the line even though I could probably cut to the front and kick anyone's ass that lipped up...but I quietly go to the back of the line. I stop for red lights when no one is around.

Day after day we all do things that are sometimes silly and pointless because that's just what we have to do to keep the world moving. But the masks are beyond all that and have ventured into an area that is beyond even stupid. Every study conducted prior to Covid warned against the UNTRAINED PUBLIC ever wearing them and hoping to have any positive effect on a virus with airborne lipids in the 5 to 12 micron range. And then the gov't said we have all these weak libtards that will kill themselves if we don't give them something...anything. And then we told them they could make a mask out of an old t-shirt and all would be well.

It is surprising how many of you are still going along with this bullshit, although every day I see more and more bailing on this hoax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: right back at you ()
Date: March 09, 2021 04:15PM

The only bullshit I see here is what you are shoveling out.

This is a trail we have been down before. The behavior of people like you is almost exactly the same as the behavior of cigarette smokers in the early sixties.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Fhdhsjjs ()
Date: March 09, 2021 06:56PM

Mind your own business you schizophrenic, fuck. Don’t wear a mask, don’t get a vaccine, I don’t give a fucking shit but stop trying to convince other people to abide by your crazy, bullshit theories about CO2, microchips and chemtrails.

Must be super miserable to be so scared and paranoid of everything all the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: niggered here ()
Date: March 09, 2021 09:24PM

Fhdhsjjs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mind your own business you schizophrenic, fuck.
> Don’t wear a mask, don’t get a vaccine, I
> don’t give a fucking shit but stop trying to
> convince other people to abide by your crazy,
> bullshit theories about CO2, microchips and
> chemtrails.
>
> Must be super miserable to be so scared and
> paranoid of everything all the time.


Scared and paranoid? Who's the retard that can't leave home without a face diaper?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: ForReal! ()
Date: March 09, 2021 09:41PM

nigga please Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It has to be said Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you are sitting next to someone wearing a
> mask
> > you are not social distancing.
> >
> > Truth is you don't give a crap about whether
> masks
> > enhance safety or not. What you don't like is
> the
> > fact that someone else is telling you to do
> > something you don't want to do. News flash.
> Even
> > the founders maintained that the behavior of
> > individuals needed to be regulated to a certain
> > degree for the common good.
>
>
> Bullshit.
>
> I'm told to get my car inspected. Hate that but I
> do it. I'm forced to be denied entry to a liquor
> store that's closed in the middle of the night. I
> comply. I have to go to the back of the line even
> though I could probably cut to the front and kick
> anyone's ass that lipped up...but I quietly go to
> the back of the line. I stop for red lights when
> no one is around.
>
> Day after day we all do things that are sometimes
> silly and pointless because that's just what we
> have to do to keep the world moving. But the
> masks are beyond all that and have ventured into
> an area that is beyond even stupid. Every study
> conducted prior to Covid warned against the
> UNTRAINED PUBLIC ever wearing them and hoping to
> have any positive effect on a virus with airborne
> lipids in the 5 to 12 micron range. And then the
> gov't said we have all these weak libtards that
> will kill themselves if we don't give them
> something...anything. And then we told them they
> could make a mask out of an old t-shirt and all
> would be well.
>
> It is surprising how many of you are still going
> along with this bullshit, although every day I see
> more and more bailing on this hoax.


^this is true. Thank you for saying it. Come on people!!! Wake up!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 10, 2021 05:54PM

just telling the truth

FFU is the one of the last corners of the internet where you can actually get truth

the masks is a big inconvenience and oxygen depleter and all for nothing except a degenerate corona virus zombie's personal feelings of safety

remember....om trying to get the masks off the people because the people are complaining to me...om speaking on their behalf

let us breath faggots

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: March 10, 2021 09:46PM

Perhaps if you did not believe you needed to speak for others this might be different.
People are complaining to you about wearing a mask? Who are these people?

Again, the masks do something - it is not for nothing.
Hard to breathe through? For some, yes.

Finally, FFU is filled with conspiracy and lies. You know this, as you fill it with these.

BTW: You can breathe just fine, even with a mask. If not, there are actually exemptions from mask wearing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 11, 2021 03:22AM

you not the most woke person to ever walk the planet, so om not taking your advice

owl state again, om speaking for the workforce in regards to this anti mask nazi shit om on

everything is so one sided...because the masterminds of this plandemic are the ones giving the advice to the people about how to combat this plandemic...

but in 1964 everyone thought oswald killed jFK...it went completely over their heads that a Coup D'Etat had just occured with Lyndon Johnson waiting in the wings.....

these people who believed oswald klled JFK in 64 weren't nessesarily bad people....just not woke....unable to cee the shituation

in 2002 most people thought osama masterminded 9/11....

you act as if in 2020 the media can't do the exact same thing to the public

oh come come now



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2021 03:23AM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Thyul ()
Date: March 11, 2021 10:05AM

I’m going to wear a mask well after the pandemic with my strong lungs just to freak out you triggered lunatics. Never seen so many people afraid of fabric. Also, avoid facial recognition technology which is way scarier

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 11, 2021 11:07AM

Thyul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m going to wear a mask well after the pandemic
> with my strong lungs just to freak out you
> triggered lunatics. Never seen so many people
> afraid of fabric. Also, avoid facial recognition
> technology which is way scarier


that wouldn't trigger me one iota

the good thing we could automatically know which men are homosexual

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 11, 2021 11:07AM

Thyul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m going to wear a mask well after the pandemic
> with my strong lungs just to freak out you
> triggered lunatics. Never seen so many people
> afraid of fabric. Also, avoid facial recognition
> technology which is way scarier


that wouldn't trigger me one iota

the good thing we could automatically know which men are homosexual

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Jhgft ()
Date: March 12, 2021 10:28PM

in the real world Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's the problem with you people, you are
> letting the fucking Karens have their way because
> they are throwing tantrums. The only reason
> anyone gets cancelled is because you people are
> allowing it to happen. Just tell these libtards to
> go fuck themselves.


Agree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 13, 2021 09:36AM

pretty much

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 16, 2021 02:36PM

give it up dooshbags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 17, 2021 10:29AM

come on you greedy tyranical bed wetting liberals

let the people breath again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 21, 2021 11:43AM

come on your sick bed wetting liberal asssholes

let your children breath

children don't catch corona

don't punish the children because you have man cunt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Out and About ()
Date: March 21, 2021 01:28PM

Out and about today. Way fewer masks on people. The people that did have them on - mostly white women - looked like total idiots. Even the kids are starting to ask questions about all of these lying Jews in the media telling them that they have to wear a mask.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 21, 2021 02:52PM

Out and About Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Out and about today. Way fewer masks on people.
> The people that did have them on - mostly white
> women - looked like total idiots. Even the kids
> are starting to ask questions about all of these
> lying Jews in the media telling them that they
> have to wear a mask.


thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 21, 2021 10:02PM

eye am off my thorazine again

owl be taking it again once the homosexual hallucinations die down

eye am living a deluxe nightmare in which eye drink many tasty milkshakes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 28, 2021 12:30PM

come on you selfish elitist PC tyrants

let the people breath again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: March 28, 2021 04:31PM

my lack of thorazine has put me be in insanity

eye wear a double mask to protect myself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Masks Reopen Businesses Faster ()
Date: March 29, 2021 03:31PM

The only way to get businesses back open is to wear masks. I want to go back to bars and concerts. The faster we get mask on and get rid of the spread the faster we can get back to normal and happy hours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: actually... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 04:51PM

Masks Reopen Businesses Faster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only way to get businesses back open is to
> wear masks. I want to go back to bars and
> concerts. The faster we get mask on and get rid
> of the spread the faster we can get back to normal
> and happy hours.


We know about you libtards...you want MORE spread and more new variants so you can keep everything shut down...thus the masks.

Remember, the only reason you need a mask is if the air around you is hazardous to your health. If the air is hazardous then you shouldn't be going there. California tried your mask idea and watched literally millions of people get covid. We know what you really want.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Proof ()
Date: March 30, 2021 07:56AM

Texas COVID Cases Drop to Record Low Nearly Three Weeks After Mask Mandate Lifted


https://www.newsweek.com/texas-covid-cases-drop-record-low-nearly-three-weeks-after-mask-mandate-lifted-1579484

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: and then... ()
Date: March 30, 2021 04:44PM

In Michigan, where two masks are required...cases are surging.

Wow. That's so weird. It's almost like the masks are giving them the covid or something.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: WtfUsay ()
Date: March 30, 2021 09:51PM

and then... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In Michigan, where two masks are required...cases
> are surging.
>
> Wow. That's so weird. It's almost like the masks
> are giving them the covid or something.


Is that true? Link, or it isn’t happening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Pc retardzzzzzzzz ()
Date: March 30, 2021 10:01PM

.
Attachments:
1616713713348.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: actual scientist ()
Date: March 30, 2021 10:08PM

I think most people realize by now that masks only provide an emotional benefit as there's no scientific basis for effectiveness against Covid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Come on man! ()
Date: March 30, 2021 11:29PM

Masks Reopen Businesses Faster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only way to get businesses back open is to
> wear masks. I want to go back to bars and
> concerts. The faster we get mask on and get rid
> of the spread the faster we can get back to normal
> and happy hours.

We’re rid of it. What’s your problem? You waiting for Biden or Fauci to tell you so?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: unhinged libtards ()
Date: March 31, 2021 08:49AM

Come on man! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Masks Reopen Businesses Faster Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The only way to get businesses back open is to
> > wear masks. I want to go back to bars and
> > concerts. The faster we get mask on and get
> rid
> > of the spread the faster we can get back to
> normal
> > and happy hours.
>
> We’re rid of it. What’s your problem? You
> waiting for Biden or Fauci to tell you so?


That's the libtard way. Most Americans don't have a problem with people choosing to wear a face diaper and look stupid while not actually achieving anything, but libtards insist that whatever they believe must be mandated for everyone.
Attachments:
libtard way.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Eric Chin ()
Date: April 02, 2021 09:10AM

Masks, social distancing and washing of hands are part of Satanic rituals. Corona in numerology is 666. You can't make this shit up. 90% would be quick to say what I said is a conspiracy. Yet if they took the time to dig they'd find everything stated is in fact true. Illuminati/Free Masons run this world. When you study how they move it's easy to see what's really going on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: April 03, 2021 05:10PM

eye Love it

keep on bombing these spineles communist sympathizers

bomb them with knowledge.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: April 07, 2021 09:30AM

these low paying jobs are hellish enough

you assholes need to stop

the elites are literally puttting muzzles on those they deem undesirable and masking it sum woke PC psuedo equality bullshit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: April 10, 2021 09:56AM

get um off

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: April 12, 2021 12:51PM

can you elitist trash allow the common man to breath?

its been almost a year now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: April 12, 2021 01:47PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can you elitist trash allow the common man to
> breath?
>
> its been almost a year now


Who let this sand nigger in here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please get these masks off the people
Date: April 12, 2021 01:57PM

Black Caulk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > can you elitist trash allow the common man to
> > breath?
> >
> > its been almost a year now
>
>
> Who let this sand nigger in here?


why hasn't this hook nose bagel eating khazaar wanna be jew been arrested yet?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **      **  **      **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **  **  **  **  **  **  **   **   **     ** 
 **         **  **  **  **  **  **  **  **    **     ** 
 ********   **  **  **  **  **  **  *****     **     ** 
 **     **  **  **  **  **  **  **  **  **    **     ** 
 **     **  **  **  **  **  **  **  **   **   **     ** 
  *******    ***  ***    ***  ***   **    **   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.