HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WINDOWS 10: SPENT ALL MORNING turning off insecure options and deleting crap sofware auto installed by paid cucks. DROP DEAD ASSHOLE
Posted by: DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS ()
Date: February 28, 2021 11:52AM

THE FUCKING OS IGNORES THE OPTIONS YOU SELECT - IT DOES WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WANTS TO

THEY HIRE HINDUS TO LIE ABOUT ISSUES IF YOU REPORT THEM

THEY'RE INNER CIRCLE - WHICH INCLUDES OPERATIVES IN RUSSIA, CHINA, UK .... THEY ARE "PAID UP", WRITE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE SOPHMORISH APPS

SO I GET THE UN-PAID JOB OF, WHEN I LOG IN, DELETING THEM

------------------------------
BUT I HAVE TO PAY TO DO IT

===============================

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WINDOWS 10: SPENT ALL MORNING turning off insecure options and deleting crap sofware auto installed by paid cucks. DROP DEAD ASSHOLE
Posted by: 5j657j6 ()
Date: February 28, 2021 12:46PM

I go to look how to increase border size. No I have to google it I just saw all options.

MICROSOFT LIES, LOCKED ALL THE COMPLAINTS. PEOPLE CAN'T GRAB THE WINDOW EDGE WITH THEIR MOUSE. MICROSOFT REFUSES TO ANSWER THE QUESTION AND HAS HIRED HINDU ASSHOLES TO LIE ABOUT IT AND LOCK THE CHANNEL.

I try a registry editor hack found on reddit: IT ALSO DOESN'T WORK.

=============================

drop dead democrats

why the fuck am i forced to pay for incompetency and forced to use it?

(from the perspective: if you "buy" win10 or not you still fucking pay for it 1,000x over: they are deeply seated in gov contracts and gov grant grabbing. makes no difference if you pay, YOU STILL PAY)

Re: WINDOWS 10: SPENT ALL MORNING turning off insecure options and deleting crap sofware auto installed by paid cucks. DROP DEAD ASSHOLE
Posted by: 67k678 ()
Date: February 28, 2021 12:48PM

you pay but if your not from a CONNECTED FAMILY - A CORRUPT FAMILY - you don't get paid, you get fucked in the ass but you never get paid

Posted by: 7878 ()
Date: March 07, 2021 03:34PM

Posted by: 78l8p79 ()
Date: March 08, 2021 01:10PM

h

Posted by: 5h54h ()
Date: March 09, 2021 03:37AM

35h5

Posted by: 3r54h54 ()
Date: March 09, 2021 03:37AM

df

Posted by: 87ol78o ()
Date: March 13, 2021 05:18PM

d

Posted by: 6u56jhr5h ()
Date: March 18, 2021 06:44PM

the f'ign thing later re-enabled payment SNIFFING and "snoop in my cell phone" optiosn without asking

continually runs upgrades blocking me from opening my browser "normally" (please wait....) despite i turned off updates "for a week", including a forced reboot while i was working - completely fucking up my day

----------------------------------

WIN10: 2nd notch but good for gaming (sans getting around updates while gaming), terrible for advanced work applications

Posted by: Ifyouknowwhatyouaredoing ()
Date: March 18, 2021 06:46PM

That's why you drop Windows 10 and install Mint Linux instead.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.