HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it true that potential insurance fraudsters can be identified with the help of special programs?
Posted by: Faxzv ()
Date: February 28, 2021 09:41AM

Is it true that potential insurance fraudsters can be identified with the help of special programs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it true that potential insurance fraudsters can be identified with the help of special programs?
Posted by: Jyer ()
Date: February 28, 2021 09:42AM

This is indeed the case. And I will even explain why I am sure of this. My friend works in an insurance agency, where they recently updated all the software with the help of Avenga https://www.avenga.com/industries/insurance/ . So, at the exit, my friend's insurance company received such a product that not only meets the latest requirements in customer service and helps to create individual insurance, convenient analytics and reporting, but also has a built-in function to identify suspicious patterns and detect anomalies in communication with suspicious customers.

Re: Is it true that potential insurance fraudsters can be identified with the help of special programs?
Posted by: Briicol ()
Date: March 09, 2021 04:53PM

I've heard a lot of different stories on how insurance companies protect themselves from scammers and opportunists. It's really relevant at this point as I'm trying to get a life insurance to and comparing all these options is a huge headache for me. I mean there are a few tools that can help you assess what exactly you need for your needs, but I can't say I have been happy enough with what I have discovered so far. The biggest help so far has been this article https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/life-insurance-payout-amount/ as it explains the rates by age which I know it sounds basic but for me was always really confusing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2021 06:31AM by Briicol.

Posted by: renaya ()
Date: March 10, 2021 07:38PM

Briicol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've heard a lot of different stories on how
> insurance companies protect themselves from
> scammers and opportunists. It's really relevant at
> this point as I'm trying to get a life insurance
> to and comparing all these options is a huge
> headache for me. I mean there are a few tools that
> can help you assess what exactly you need for your
> needs, but I can't say I have been happy enough
> with what I have discovered so far. The biggest
> help so far has been this article
> https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/life-insurance-p
> ayout-amount/ as it explains the rates by age
> which I know it sounds basic but for me was always
> really confusing.

I never knew that insurance companies are not sophisticated when it comes to this kind of software. All I know is that I'm looking for an insurance at the moment and this article is quite useful.

Posted by: renaya ()
Date: March 12, 2021 07:30AM

Briicol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've heard a lot of different stories on how
> insurance companies protect themselves from
> scammers and opportunists. It's really relevant at
> this point as I'm trying to get a life insurance
> to and comparing all these options is a huge
> headache for me. I mean there are a few tools that
> can help you assess what exactly you need for your
> needs, but I can't say I have been happy enough
> with what I have discovered so far. The biggest
> help so far has been this article
> https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/life-insurance-p
> ayout-amount/ as it explains the rates by age
> which I know it sounds basic but for me was always
> really confusing.

I totally agree with finding a reliable source to check for the best life insurances. That article was a good read actually!

Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: May 17, 2021 08:31PM

Unfortunately, fraud is deeply prevalent in the insurance industry. Like many other people, I'm also interested in this topic. So, I looked through several resources. What I understood is that industry leaders must never forget that their focus should not only be on the technology tools they use in detecting and fighting fraud, but also on the human beings in their own offices. Speaking about the choice of the insurance company, I've been using Geico for several years (cars and property) and I'm pleased with it (if someone is interetsed, it is possible to find out more on https://geico.pissedconsumer.com/review.html).

Posted by: GetGot ()
Date: December 22, 2021 08:38AM

I don't know if there are programs or special software to identify unscrupulous insurers, but I always reinsure myself by reading articles about insurance on the portal and drawing useful information there https://american-reia.com/insurance-news/insurance-risk-reduction-explained/ about how to properly insure yourself and your property and what are the uncommon pitfalls.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.