HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New required class in HS and college
Posted by: jsdjgfwehjgwfek ()
Date: February 22, 2021 03:43PM

Since most people are fucking retards, the government is now going to require a class in HS and a college class for an entire semester titled "How to read the whole fucking email/email thread before responding and how to respond to everything that that was addressed in the email sent to you"

Thank God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New required class in HS and college
Posted by: Howard ()
Date: February 22, 2021 06:22PM

What’s he saying Robin?

Posted by: Mac Demarco ()
Date: March 05, 2021 11:30AM

I think it might save us .... or it might not.
But in any case, people need help with their studies

Posted by: Darel Aranovski ()
Date: March 05, 2021 11:35AM

Well, in principle, everything is not so bad. After all, there is a lot of useful lessons and courses like udemy, and there is also a lot of different help for students like https://edubirdie.com/buy-an-essay-online and if you know it, it really helps. It's not just any popular sentiment. And people have college problems, and if they want to fix the situation, they can help you. I speak from personal experience. I have applied to various services more than once and I am very happy about it. I corrected my grades and became more educated overall.

Posted by: henry water ()
Date: March 09, 2021 01:38PM

I think this is correct since students must develop and if they do not have enough time to study there are many services for example paraphrasing service, such as those that can help them become successful people in the future and build a good career

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.