HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: True Revealer of Truth ()
Date: February 17, 2021 08:34PM

In the early days of Covid-19, politicians and experts lined up to tell us that, if we did nothing, up to 2.2 million Americans would die over the balance of 2020.
--- American Institute for Economic Research 9/3/20

President Trump kept deaths at fraction of what the experts predicted and had multiple vaccines ready within ONE YEAR of the time it appeared in the USA. An unparalleled feat that the Democrats kept saying was impossible.

Therefore there are nearly 2 million Americans alive today because Trump was in office and not a Leftist Democrat.

What exactly it the Biden Administration's plan?
1) Develop a Vaccine
2) Develop a Distribution Network

Oooooooooppppppppsssss the Trump Administration already did that. Gee Joe, how come you didn't know that???????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Trump Toilet Paper ()
Date: February 18, 2021 12:13AM

Fat, stupid & drunk is no way to go thru life, Trumptard.
Stay away from the meth, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Joe Biden... ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:58PM

I have no plan for anything and you stupid fucks still voted for me. You libtards have to be the dumbest mutherfuckers on the planet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Harris incharge ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:41PM

Unemployment declined to record lows during Trump's first 3 years.
The U.S. Census Bureau reported in September 2020 that the increase in real median household income in 2019 was the largest one-year increase since 1967 (6.8%), and the growth was greater in one year under Trump than Obama-Biden produced in their entire 8 years.
The poverty rate plummeted to a 60-year low.
Income inequality declined.
Democrats will continue to spew the narrative that Obama's economy was better than Trump's, and repetition may convince some. But they'll have a hard time selling that to people with critical thinking skills and were paying attention, as poverty increased during Obama's tenure. (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Sept. 2020).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: The Resistance ()
Date: February 25, 2021 09:28AM

Biden LIES about the Vaccine.

Claims his administration created it after claiming last year that it couldn't be developed in less than two years. Maybe that would have been true for his administration, but a real President had it made in less than a year.

https://youtu.be/F_WvF8Mg1eQ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:30PM

This Checks Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Joe Biden... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 05:38PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Hunter Biden ... ()
Date: February 26, 2021 07:39PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: ChiCom CNN ()
Date: February 26, 2021 07:49PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Biden for the Confederacy ()
Date: March 01, 2021 09:09PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Trump flu is a hoax ()
Date: March 01, 2021 09:32PM

I trust China
Xi is my friend


Who said this

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: March 01, 2021 10:56PM

As much as you were praying that the virus started in a lab, this still does not appear to be the case.
As much as you think that somehow China influenced the election, even though Trump ruined it himself.
As much as you want to believe that the high point in any administration tells the whole story (e.g. Nixon opened China.).
As much as you believe that you can be 100% certain that Trump did more than Biden will ever do, even though we are only a fraction of the way into this administration.
As much as you think that Biden's 5 or 10 lies are equivalent to the daily lying Trump did during his presidency.

You are wrong.

The facts are not yours to select.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: March 04, 2021 10:03PM

When it comes to handling the COVID-19 pandemic, America can’t seem to do anything right, at least as far as the media is concerned. Now that the vaccine rollout is proving less disastrous than we were promised it would be, it turns out our success is a problem, too.

Trump’s response to the crisis, originally decried as “xenophobic,” including by the current president, and overly alarmist at a time when the WHO was still waffling about whether or not the virus was a major concern, has now been reframed by the media as woefully inadequate. Yet his Democrat detractors wanted him to do less, while they wasted their time with a sham impeachment.

In the fall, when then-President Trump promised an effective vaccine in December, Democrats and the media called his words irresponsible and dangerous. Vice Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris publicly said she would not even trust it enough to take it herself if it was developed under Trump.

But Operation Warp Speed came through with spectacular efficacy results for not one, but two mRNA vaccines, which both gained approval before the end of the year. Then the focus was on the halting distribution, as the medical supply chain struggled to ramp up in the race to get needles into arms.

But before President Biden took office, the US had already reached a rate of a million vaccines administered in a single day, and things have only looked better since then. Less than three months after the vaccines were approved, more than 13% of the population has now received at least one dose, with another approved vaccine option, Johnson & Johnson, coming soon.

America now ranks among the top nations in the world for vaccine administration, and is by far the largest country to do so. By the end of the summer, every American adult will have had the opportunity to receive the vaccine. This is a success story that will doubtless prove incredibly important in containing future waves of the pandemic in the coming months.

Last week NBC published a scathing report on how Trump’s Operation Warp Speed initiative spent billions to get the vaccine developed and manufactured but unfairly prioritized Americans to receive the shot first. Your maligned media at its finest.

Experts say the United States has a moral obligation to donate not just cash, but the vaccine doses to developing nations, even before their own population is fully vaccinated. This is wrong.

The reality is without the wealth of the United States being channeled into the effort last year, there would be no vaccines to buy at all. For anyone. In less than a year, the United States was able to coordinate what amounts to a medical miracle, a miracle that will benefit the entire world and save countless lives. In six months time, the U.S. will doubtless be in a position to shore up vaccine supplies for COVAX, once our own citizens have been protected.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Joe Bunker Hiden ()
Date: March 14, 2021 11:11PM



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: True Revealer of Truth ()
Date: March 14, 2021 11:30PM

President Trump was RIGHT AGAIN!!!! Left leaning rag admits that the Wuhan Flu escaped from the Wuhan Lab.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/03/08/josh-rogin-chaos-under-heaven-wuhan-lab-book-excerpt-474322

The media only fought that theory to make Trump look bad, knowing that Liberals are far too stupid to research the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Never left and never vote dem ()
Date: March 14, 2021 11:35PM

.
Attachments:
200xx221465859719026.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: cr3mp ()
Date: March 15, 2021 06:42AM

The OP was clearly trolling. The sad part though is that there are a great many Trumptardz who think this way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: cr3mp ()
Date: March 15, 2021 09:23AM

cr3mp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The OP was clearly trolling. The sad part though
> is that there are a great many Trumptardz who
> think this way.


Tell us o'ignorant one, what is it that he got wrong?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Truth Wins ()
Date: April 22, 2021 09:10AM

FACTS MATTER, the Chinese have and continue to experiment with Germ Warfare:

The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illnesses. This raises questions about the credibility of WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli’s public claim that there was “zero infection” among the WIV’s staff and students of SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-related viruses.

Accidental infections in labs have caused several previous virus outbreaks in China and elsewhere, including a 2004 SARS outbreak in Beijing that infected nine people, killing one.

The CCP has prevented independent journalists, investigators, and global health authorities from interviewing researchers at the WIV, including those who were ill in the fall of 2019. Any credible inquiry into the origin of the virus must include interviews with these researchers and a full accounting of their previously unreported illness.

https://2017-2021.state.gov/fact-sheet-activity-at-the-wuhan-institute-of-virology/index.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Joe Bunker Hiden ()
Date: April 22, 2021 09:51AM

Biden: 200 million shots have been given of the vaccines that President Trump had developed in record time. THANK YOU President Trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: April 22, 2021 07:37PM

Joe Bunker Hiden Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Biden: 200 million shots have been given of the
> vaccines that President Trump had developed in
> record time. THANK YOU President Trump


This Checks Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Never left and never vote dem ()
Date: April 22, 2021 09:23PM

True Revealer of Truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the early days of Covid-19, politicians and
> experts lined up to tell us that, if we did
> nothing, up to 2.2 million Americans would die
> over the balance of 2020.
> --- American Institute for Economic Research
> 9/3/20
>
> President Trump kept deaths at fraction of what
> the experts predicted and had multiple vaccines
> ready within ONE YEAR of the time it appeared in
> the USA. An unparalleled feat that the Democrats
> kept saying was impossible.
>
> Therefore there are nearly 2 million Americans
> alive today because Trump was in office and not a
> Leftist Democrat.
>
> What exactly it the Biden Administration's plan?
> 1) Develop a Vaccine
> 2) Develop a Distribution Network
>
> Oooooooooppppppppsssss the Trump Administration
> already did that. Gee Joe, how come you didn't
> know that???????
Attachments:
200xx221465859719026.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Not Eric ()
Date: April 22, 2021 10:38PM

Never left and never vote dem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> True Revealer of Truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In the early days of Covid-19, politicians and
> > experts lined up to tell us that, if we did
> > nothing, up to 2.2 million Americans would die
> > over the balance of 2020.
> > --- American Institute for Economic Research
> > 9/3/20
> >
> > President Trump kept deaths at fraction of what
> > the experts predicted and had multiple vaccines
> > ready within ONE YEAR of the time it appeared
> in
> > the USA. An unparalleled feat that the
> Democrats
> > kept saying was impossible.
> >
> > Therefore there are nearly 2 million Americans
> > alive today because Trump was in office and not
> a
> > Leftist Democrat.
> >
> > What exactly it the Biden Administration's
> plan?
> > 1) Develop a Vaccine
> > 2) Develop a Distribution Network
> >
> > Oooooooooppppppppsssss the Trump Administration
> > already did that. Gee Joe, how come you didn't
> > know that???????


Damn Eric, you have a fat ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Even Trump.... ()
Date: April 22, 2021 11:47PM

True Revealer of Truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the early days of Covid-19, politicians and
> experts lined up to tell us that, if we did
> nothing, up to 2.2 million Americans would die
> over the balance of 2020.
> --- American Institute for Economic Research
> 9/3/20
>
> President Trump kept deaths at fraction of what
> the experts predicted and had multiple vaccines
> ready within ONE YEAR of the time it appeared in
> the USA. An unparalleled feat that the Democrats
> kept saying was impossible.
>
> Therefore there are nearly 2 million Americans
> alive today because Trump was in office and not a
> Leftist Democrat.
>
> What exactly it the Biden Administration's plan?
> 1) Develop a Vaccine
> 2) Develop a Distribution Network
>
> Oooooooooppppppppsssss the Trump Administration
> already did that. Gee Joe, how come you didn't
> know that???????

Even trump laughs at you. Have you ever wondered why trump feeds you BS. He thinks his own supporters are idiots and will believe anything. Are you still trying to get into Capitol through windows. News flash-Trump isn’t going with ya like he promised ya. He’ll get you arrested, though. Breaking news. You can defend him, but he’ll never love ya back, dummy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: FXU Fact Check Dept ()
Date: April 22, 2021 11:55PM

Re: TrumpPlague Kills 500,000 Americans!
Posted by: Name One Act of Democrats ()
Date: April 22, 2021 04:00PM

In 2020 that Democrats passed in the US House they controlled

Nothing , Democrats did nothing to try to stop COVID 19 or its spread, in Jan 2020 they were impeaching Trump over trivia .

Democrats cared less about people dying , all that was on their minds was insane hate of the president which still lives forever in their headsp

GET TRUMP GET HIM AT ANY COST was what Democrats did in 2020 and until he left office Jan 20 2021.

WE MUST GET TRUMP, RESIST OBSTRUCT COME ON DOWN TO TIMES SQUARE ! COME ON DOWN TO CHINATOWN Democrats screamed

Democrats not only abandoned president Trump to leave him in a single handed fight against the COVID , Democrats also abandoned the people leaving 600000 to die because they

DID DO NUFFIN


Re: TrumpPlague Kills 500,000 Americans!
Posted by: FXU Fact Check Dept ()
Date: April 22, 2021 10:24PM

Statement :Democrats not only abandoned president Trump to leave him in a single handed fight against the COVID , Democrats also abandoned the people leaving 600000 to die because they DID DO NUFFIN

What people ? Checking facts .. 1 ......2 .....3.....4.....5...6..7..8..9.10 done

Fact check department correction : Democrats not only abandoned president Trump to leave him in a single handed fight against the COVID , Democrats also abandoned the entire people of the USA no matter what immigration status religion race or sex gender they may be leaving 600000 to die because they DID DO NUFFIN

This checks 100% Out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: You Try As WE LAUGH At YOU ()
Date: April 23, 2021 12:01AM

>Even trump laughs at you. Have you ever wondered why trump feeds you BS. He thinks his own supporters are idiots and will believe anything. Are you still trying to get into Capitol through windows. News flash-Trump isn’t going with ya like he promised ya. He’ll get you arrested, though. Breaking news. You can defend him, but he’ll never love ya back, dummy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post facts of what bills Democrats passed in congress in 2020 to help President Trump and the American people fight Covid 19 from entering the USA or spreading here.

Joe Biden is running on laurels Trump earned with his efforts to get a vaccine to the American people in record time saving millions of lives and you can't post a single fact of anything Democrats did in 2020 when they held control of the US House

Face it Democrats did nothing , Trump did all he could and what he got done was fantastic without their help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Record Time- Record Time ()
Date: April 23, 2021 12:08AM

Two posts same words ,but that's because the American people got the vaccines in record time because of President Trump , not Democrats or Joe Biden

Its called record time , as that is exactly what happened ! Lie your leftist asses off elsewhere on MSNBC or CNN Wash Po , MARXIST TIMES, MOTHER GOOSE AND JONES ROLLING WEEDSTONES

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Nixon Got US Troop Deaths Down ()
Date: April 23, 2021 12:24AM

>As much as you want to believe that the high point in any administration tells the whole story (e.g. Nixon opened China.).

To 1 in 1974 the year he left office from 30k plus during the Democrat Johnsons years 1964-1968 saving thousands of US troops lives in Vietnam , that's good enough for anyone's years of government work and far more then JOE BIDEN (Democrat) will ever achieve after 54 years if he's not impeached and removed after 2023

Go ahead challenge Nixon's ground troop deaths in Vietnam vs LBJ's I dare you but your kind gives Nixon hell for his efforts while Democrats today pass unconstitutional acts in the US House , DC Statehood for one Gun bans in 2019 . We either have a US Constitution or we don't, if we don't why don't you Democrats and JOE tell the American people that , no more needs to be said

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: April 24, 2021 03:50PM

You Try As WE LAUGH At YOU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >Even trump laughs at you. Have you ever wondered
> why trump feeds you BS. He thinks his own
> supporters are idiots and will believe anything.
> Are you still trying to get into Capitol through
> windows. News flash-Trump isn’t going with ya
> like he promised ya. He’ll get you arrested,
> though. Breaking news. You can defend him, but
> he’ll never love ya back, dummy
> --------------------------------------------------
> --------------------------------------------------
> --------------------------------------------------
> --------------
> Post facts of what bills Democrats passed in
> congress in 2020 to help President Trump and the
> American people fight Covid 19 from entering the
> USA or spreading here.
>
> Joe Biden is running on laurels Trump earned with
> his efforts to get a vaccine to the American
> people in record time saving millions of lives and
> you can't post a single fact of anything Democrats
> did in 2020 when they held control of the US House
>
>
> Face it Democrats did nothing , Trump did all he
> could and what he got done was fantastic without
> their help


This Checks Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: ChiCom CNN ()
Date: April 25, 2021 12:03AM

Even MSNBC says Biden is lying and Trump is responsible for the success of the vaccines.

"But Psaki is wrong. Trump has many failings, both personal and political, but in the case of the vaccines that were approved by the FDA last December to prevent COVID-19, he does in fact deserve credit for this historic achievement and the many lives it will save.

Psaki’s comment follows the narrative pushed by Biden and his team that Trump cannot be credited in any way, shape or form for Operation Warp Speed’s success in getting safe and effective vaccines to Americans in unheard-of time.

Indeed the Biden administration has been adamant that Trump utterly bungled the vaccine rollout.

One especially damning claim made by Biden has been that Trump failed to procure enough vaccines for the American population, while touting his own purchase of an additional 200 million doses from Pfizer and Moderna.

But factcheck.org has rated this claim “misleading,” pointing out that Biden’s purchases simply exercised options already written into the Trump administration’s contracts with both companies under Operation Warp Speed.

Furthermore, Biden’s goal of 100 million vaccine doses by the end of his first hundred days, which Michael Osterholm, a member of Biden’s COVID-19 task force, called “aspirational” in January, is set to be blown away, with over 80 million already administered before the halfway mark. That would never have been possible had the Trump administration not already reached the necessary rate of a million doses administered per day by the time Biden took office. Of course that rate has indeed continued to accelerate in the time since, but the facts simply cannot support the idea that the new administration was “starting from scratch,” as Vice President Kamala Harris put it shortly after taking office.

In fact, Trump deserves even more credit for standing by Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine development process in late 2020 in the face of politically motivated attacks during the election and outright derision from liberal academics and media personalities."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: May 05, 2021 12:50PM

ChiCom CNN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even MSNBC says Biden is lying and Trump is
> responsible for the success of the vaccines.
>
> "But Psaki is wrong. Trump has many
> failings, both personal and political, but in the
> case of the vaccines that were approved by the FDA
> last December to prevent COVID-19, he does in fact
> deserve credit for this historic achievement and
> the many lives it will save.
>
> Psaki’s comment follows the narrative pushed by
> Biden and his team that Trump cannot be credited
> in any way, shape or form for Operation Warp
> Speed’s success in getting safe and effective
> vaccines to Americans in unheard-of time.
>
> Indeed the Biden administration has been adamant
> that Trump utterly bungled the vaccine rollout.
>
> One especially damning claim made by Biden has
> been that Trump failed to procure enough vaccines
> for the American population, while touting his own
> purchase of an additional 200 million doses from
> Pfizer and Moderna.
>
> But factcheck.org has rated this claim
> “misleading,” pointing out that Biden’s
> purchases simply exercised options already written
> into the Trump administration’s contracts with
> both companies under Operation Warp Speed.

>
> Furthermore, Biden’s goal of 100 million vaccine
> doses by the end of his first hundred days, which
> Michael Osterholm, a member of Biden’s COVID-19
> task force, called “aspirational” in January,
> is set to be blown away, with over 80 million
> already administered before the halfway mark. That
> would never have been possible had the Trump
> administration not already reached the necessary
> rate of a million doses administered per day by
> the time Biden took office. Of course that rate
> has indeed continued to accelerate in the time
> since, but the facts simply cannot support the
> idea that the new administration was “starting
> from scratch,” as Vice President Kamala Harris
> put it shortly after taking office.
>
> In fact, Trump deserves even more credit for
> standing by Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine
> development process in late 2020 in the face of
> politically motivated attacks during the election
> and outright derision from liberal academics and
> media personalities."


This Checks Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: May 05, 2021 12:55PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: This Checks Out! ()
Date: May 28, 2021 08:55PM

This Checks Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Ssssooooooo ()
Date: May 29, 2021 01:47PM

There would be 100,000 more alive today if the Democrats hadn't blocked President Trump at every turn.

DEMOCRATS LIED AND PEOPLE DIED.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Woody Kane ()
Date: May 30, 2021 09:25AM

ChiCom CNN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Even MSNBC says Biden is lying and Trump is
> responsible for the success of the vaccines.
>
> "But Psaki is wrong. Trump has many
> failings, both personal and political, but in the
> case of the vaccines that were approved by the FDA
> last December to prevent COVID-19, he does in fact
> deserve credit for this historic achievement and
> the many lives it will save.
>
> Psaki’s comment follows the narrative pushed by
> Biden and his team that Trump cannot be credited
> in any way, shape or form for Operation Warp
> Speed’s success in getting safe and effective
> vaccines to Americans in unheard-of time.
>
> Indeed the Biden administration has been adamant
> that Trump utterly bungled the vaccine rollout.
>
> One especially damning claim made by Biden has
> been that Trump failed to procure enough vaccines
> for the American population, while touting his own
> purchase of an additional 200 million doses from
> Pfizer and Moderna.
>
> But factcheck.org has rated this claim
> “misleading,” pointing out that Biden’s
> purchases simply exercised options already written
> into the Trump administration’s contracts with
> both companies under Operation Warp Speed.

>
> Furthermore, Biden’s goal of 100 million vaccine
> doses by the end of his first hundred days, which
> Michael Osterholm, a member of Biden’s COVID-19
> task force, called “aspirational” in January,
> is set to be blown away, with over 80 million
> already administered before the halfway mark. That
> would never have been possible had the Trump
> administration not already reached the necessary
> rate of a million doses administered per day by
> the time Biden took office. Of course that rate
> has indeed continued to accelerate in the time
> since, but the facts simply cannot support the
> idea that the new administration was “starting
> from scratch,” as Vice President Kamala Harris
> put it shortly after taking office.
>
> In fact, Trump deserves even more credit for
> standing by Operation Warp Speed and the vaccine
> development process in late 2020 in the face of
> politically motivated attacks during the election
> and outright derision from liberal academics and
> media personalities."



WOW, even MSNBC supports Trump. Probably regretting supporting Biden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: May 31, 2021 03:05PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: GrandWizard Biden ()
Date: June 01, 2021 07:50PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: This Still Checking Out! ()
Date: June 02, 2021 06:24PM

This Still Checking Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: August 11, 2021 03:41PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Biden Lies & Americans Die! ()
Date: October 02, 2021 09:33AM

Feinstein Introduces Bill Requiring COVID-19 Vaccine, Negative Test or Recovery Documentation for Domestic Air Travel



https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?id=09C19B4C-EB81-4CD1-B793-486B573EA1D1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Captain Obvious... ()
Date: October 03, 2021 08:41AM

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention wasn’t allowed to visit the city of Wuhan, China, or the Wuhan Institute of Virology in early 2020. We’ve been trying to find out why ever since. Had we encountered transparency rather than stonewalling, it wouldn’t have been necessary to put together the circumstantial pieces of the puzzle on our own.

On Sept. 12, 2019, coronavirus bat sequences were deleted from the institute’s database. Why? It changed the security protocols for the lab. Why? It put out requests for some $600,000 for a new ventilation system. What prompted this new need?

In January 2020 two hypotheses emerged about the origin of the novel coronavirus: that it began in a bat, then infected another animal before spreading to humans in a Wuhan “wet market,” where wild animals are sold for meat; or that it emerged from the Wuhan laboratory. The wet-market story was pushed by the Chinese CDC and the World Health Organization. Public-health leaders argued that Covid-19 was like SARS and MERS, earlier coronaviruses that emerged from bats and spread through an intermediate animal.

But neither of those viruses has ever evolved to the point where it can transmit efficiently from one human to the next. There have been fewer than 10,000 cases of each virus world-wide since SARS was discovered in 2003 and MERS in 2012. What virus comes out of a bat cave and infects humans by the millions? It’s not biologically plausible. If instead it evolved slowly over many years in nature, how come no one knew of it?

One of the lab theories hypothesizes that SARS-CoV-2 was manipulated or “taught” to infect humans. Imagine several viruses being run through humanized mice (grafted with human tissue and immune cells) to test their ability to infect human tissue. Notably, SARS-CoV-2 includes a kind of cleavage site that allows its spike protein to change its orientation and dock more easily with a human cell.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wuhan-virology-lab-leak-gain-of-function-research-ccp-beijing-covid-origins-coronavirus-11629037765

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: So what ()
Date: October 03, 2021 02:31PM

If China did make a weaponized virus then it was all the more important that the U.S. demonstrate that it knew how to adjust to deal with it. Instead the message that was sent is that in the face of a communicable disease a very large portion of the American population will be unwilling to adjust their behavior and to take reasonable precautions, including masts, vaccines and social distancing to deal with the problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: So What ()
Date: October 03, 2021 07:56PM

So what Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If China did make a weaponized virus then it was
> all the more important that the U.S. demonstrate
> that it knew how to adjust to deal with it.
> Instead the message that was sent is that in the
> face of a communicable disease a very large
> portion of the American population will be
> unwilling to adjust their behavior and to take
> reasonable precautions, including masts, vaccines
> and social distancing to deal with the problem.


The so what you dumb cuck is that the media has been lying to you since the beginning only to make Trump look bad. They didn't care how many died as long as Trump looked bad and they could block his reasonable measures to mitigate the virus.

You are also too fucking stupid to know that the mask doesn't protect you from the virus and social distancing needs to be at least 3 meters to be effective.

Then there is the vaccine that you libs fought its development from day one. Now you pin all you hopes on the Vaccine that Trump Developed in record time.

So you fucking liberal cuck can live in fear or you can learn to live with the China Virus, because it is not going away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Beijing Biden ()
Date: October 06, 2021 08:54PM

More people have now died under the Biden Administration than under the Trump Administration.

Ironically everyone was unvaccinated when Trump had to deal with the Wuhan Flu, yet less died and the economy was still running fine.

Under Biden when 60% are vaccinated more have died and the economy is about to collapse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Jill Biden... ()
Date: October 09, 2021 09:29AM

Inflation increasing
Jobs decreasing
Unemployment increasing
Violent Crime increasing
COVID deaths increasing
World Opinion decreasing

Biden Administration is a FAILURE across the board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Dems are evil ()
Date: October 17, 2021 10:26PM

Biden employer vaccine mandate could be finalized as early as next week


A rule requiring that employers ensure workers are vaccinated or regularly tested would apply to companies with 100 employees or more, and apply to 80 million workers.



“Just last month, we said it was coming in weeks. That remains the case, and when it's out, that will be accurate,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday, when asked about the timing. “But also, there isn't a big historic precedent for this outside of a communist dictatorship and we want to get it right, and the team at OSHA, the team at the Department of Labor wants to get it right, wants to be able to create some clarity for businesses around the country.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros for prison ()
Date: October 18, 2021 08:58PM

Biden's Beijing Buddies!!!!!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You President Trump for Fighting the Wuhan Flu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: dfhdfha ()
Date: October 18, 2021 09:56PM

When Trump tried to stop the infected from coming here the Demonrats tried to stop him

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **        **    **  **    **  ********  
 **        **        **   **   **   **   **     ** 
 **        **        **  **    **  **    **     ** 
 **        **        *****     *****     ********  
 **        **        **  **    **  **    **        
 **        **        **   **   **   **   **        
 ********  ********  **    **  **    **  **        
This forum powered by Phorum.