HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: eesh the horse fucker ()
Date: February 15, 2021 04:21PM

Michael Basl Henrico, Virginia
Michael Basl Richmond, VA
Michael Basl Henrico
Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-02-15-16-17-17~2.png
Michael Basl felon -1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: When you look like he does.. ()
Date: February 15, 2021 07:35PM

Can't see any human touching him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: MWDXD ()
Date: February 15, 2021 08:03PM

HEY BUTTHUMP OP! Keep that eesh shit on the other side where it belongs.

Dumb shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: BUTTHUMP ()
Date: February 15, 2021 08:54PM

BUTTHUMP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: animals don't want him ()
Date: February 15, 2021 08:55PM

When you look like he does.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can't see any human touching him

animals won't fuck him either

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Someone is mad ()
Date: February 15, 2021 09:42PM

About this thread about posts the guy in question made himself today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Up to ()
Date: February 16, 2021 05:28AM

The top

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Not even if he feeds them ()
Date: February 16, 2021 11:49AM

animals don't want him Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you look like he does.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can't see any human touching him
>
> animals won't fuck him either

Damn

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Bark ()
Date: February 16, 2021 11:45PM

Disgusting

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: who was he stalking ()
Date: February 17, 2021 09:37PM

why did he violate that guy so much

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Pedophiles stalking pedophiles ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:28AM

Some other pedophile

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: horn honking at pedos ()
Date: February 18, 2021 09:18AM

who was he stalking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why did he violate that guy so much

The other guy was a pedophile and he didn't stalk him. The pedophile invited him to a deposition at his lawyer's office and when they were leaving he beeped his horn at the pedophile and his father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: After waiting an hour for him ()
Date: February 18, 2021 10:40AM

Basl went to the guy's house at midnight after driving 200+ miles from Henrico to Sterling to leave a love letter on his car.

Basl also went to the guy's apartment and ran away like a little bitch when he came out and confronted him. The other guy got the pleasure of watching Basl get handcuffed, arrested and had hauled off to jail that night.

Then Basl waited in a parking lot, for over an hour, drove after the guy and his father and blew his horn at him. He was convicted of this offense.

That's stalking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: who was he stalking ()
Date: February 18, 2021 11:49AM

ok but why? is he some hot shot celeb or sexy mofo or rich doctor? don't get why someone would waste so much time on someone if they are so bad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Moreno Crime Family Madness ()
Date: February 18, 2021 01:22PM

The Moreno Crime Family then proceeded to blame eesh for all their own failures and misfortunes. They even enlisted Megan to join their insane jihad and the entire family made a 200+ mile road trip, with a newspaper reporter in tow, to stalk eesh in court at the Megan v. eesh trial.

The ensuing farcical civil trial resulted in the Moreno's lawyers at the Leiser Law Firm being exposed as a group of incompetent, philandering sex-and-alcohol crazed boobs who were all themselves being sued by creditors and losing their home to foreclosure. The trial also famously publicized the photo of Megan's gaping purple sphincter to the world when attorney David Trinnes introduced it as evidence, perhaps because he was hung over after a night of gay sex and heavy drinking.

At the end of the day, eesh had gained enough legal experience to win the case against the Morenos and Leiser in Federal court: the judgment and any pending claims were discharged. The discharge opinion was significant enough to be published in law summaries and textbooks. Essentially eesh's victory is being taught in law schools throughout the country.

The Moreno Crime Family made several 200+ mile road trips to stalk eesh and even took selfies while trespassing in his yard. The Morenos also stalked their own witness. They showed up at her house uninvited and unannounced and proceeded to skulk around the property for over an hour despite being repeatedly asked to leave. The Morenos were caught by security cameras in the act of stalking.
Attachments:
2015-07-30_05-56-21-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Thats not somethin to brag about ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:04PM

Moreno Crime Family Madness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> At the end of the day, eesh had gained enough
> legal experience

In other words, he was too poor to afford a lawyer and was dragged into court SO MUCH that he became a professional defendant, LMFAO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: significant victory ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:34PM

Thats not somethin to brag about Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moreno Crime Family Madness Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > At the end of the day, eesh had gained enough
> > legal experience
>
> In other words, he was too poor to afford a lawyer
> and was dragged into court SO MUCH that he became
> a professional defendant, LMFAO!

Eesh shrewdly allowed he Moronos to bleed themselves dry with attorney fees whilst he represented himself. Eesh successfully argued and won a complex legal case. His victory would be impressive even for an experienced attorney, let alone a lay person with no formal training. The ruling is taught in law schools and cited as precedent in other cases.

In additioni, eesh also won a civil judgment -- as a plaintiff -- over the Morono's dirtbag investigators.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Bankrupt is not a victory ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:36PM

It's not hard to show the courts you're too porn to pay a judgement. That's literally all he had to do. There's nothing impressive about going bankrupt. Sorry you're too deluded to understand that. Must be nice living in fantasy land, lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Not porn ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:37PM

Too poor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: It wasn't a complex case at all ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:39PM

I can assure you, nobody is impressed by a criminal getting into so much trouble over this website he had to go bankrupt over the internet. Not including the countless jail trips and convictions that go with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Being a well known stalker=win? ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:45PM

significant victory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ruling is taught in law schools and cited as
> precedent in other cases.

LOL! Even if this were true, which it's not; this is not something any normal, well adjusted, actually successful adult would be proud of. Being a stalker who couldn't afford to pay a judgement or a lawyer and being forced into bankruptcy isn't attractive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: ;9p//./p9 ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:56PM

Gerrymanderer2 (G2, the OP original poster or spammer just above, perhaps both) posts several lies on ffu daily - many think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". He floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, demoralize americans. G2 posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison without a trial - decided by DNC democrats gov workers, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA whites, suggestive of food tampering/poisoning to solve the white problem, and anything possible to demoralize any americans on ffu - all of which are fake news he never responds to proofs it is fake. (perhaps g2 is a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). The website operator has told him "not to post or return" (in an existing post by the sysop): not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. G2 plays at financial terrorism as well; continually reporting fake and false financial data. G2 fakes emergency pleas to deaden the real response to any real one - like a devil. G2 continually spams FFU - which all users complain of: it is a real DoS attack - the attacks are not just topic bumps but designed to inject key words to kill ffu and google search results. G2 continually promotes drug use, alcoholic experimentation, and tries to convince members to meet hookers using photos from the 1990's (i doubt any that did are not arrested or dead). G2 continually posts racist posts and gay posts egging others to comment - then attacks who does - AND RECORDS IT (likely for political extortion). G2 and dems MONITOR AND RECORD* "conservatives who blast out these democrat lies and illegal abuse of telephone privilege (sometimes in a raw manner, being so jaded by the job)" (users who object to G2's actions listed so far). One ffu member discovered a south american country recording FFU databasing all posts in a non-chat database format - and when questioned - another member quickly said it was all coincidence and that this was done everywhere in the world on all sites: WHICH IS A LIE. Not all countries record the every word of what fairfaxians say on blogs. Extortion is also mentioned by G2. And the idea he's fishing for comments he can use against anyone who'd run for office is "just assume he's in that business" - and i've warned others that is what he fishes for - excuses to attack conservatives and or to extort them.

SOME POSTERS ON FFU FEEL G2 IS A JOKER: I ASSURE YOU THE ABOVE COMPLAINTS ARE GENUINELY A THREAT TO ONLOOKERS (THE UN-INTIATED), NON-DEMOCRATS, AND TO ANYONE STATING THAT LAWS SHOULD BE IMPOSED ON DEMOCRATS EQUALLY AS DEMOCRATS IMPOSE THEM ON OTHERS: MONEY

LEGAL NOTICE: DEMOCRATS HAVE `SWATTED' THE HOMES OF SOME FFU POSTS WHO REFUTE G2 AND CALL DEMS OUT ON THEFT AND LIES - AND EXPOSE THE LAWS THEY COULD BE PROSECUTED FOR BREACH OF TRUST. THAT'S A CONFIRMED WITNESSED FACT. IT IS NO JOKE WHAT G2 IS DOING. HIS CONTINUAL FISHING IS NOT IDLE - THEY ARE TRIGGERED AND ARMED. which i've warned others about since, about 2010 - that G2 is fishing for men to "erase" politically, by any means available to him


GO BACK TO HELL G2. YOU ARE EXPOSED.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Yup. ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:03PM

Pretty much sums it up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Moreno lies agaiin ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:19PM

Being a well known stalker=win? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> significant victory Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The ruling is taught in law schools and cited
> as
> > precedent in other cases.
>
> LOL! Even if this were true, which it's not;

William you are lying and the cases have been posted here before. The 23-page opinion in favor of Basl came from one of the most respected judges in the country. Not only has the case been cited in other cases, (including in re Horton), it is in at least two books including "Bankruptcy Litigation and Practice" and "Virginia Family and Juvenile Laws and Rules Annotated".

You have been caught once again, in yet another lie.
Attachments:
salerno.png
horton.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You said taught in law school ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:23PM

Being a well known stalker=win? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is not something any normal, well adjusted,
> actually successful adult would be proud of. Being
> a stalker who couldn't afford to pay a judgement
> or a lawyer and being forced into bankruptcy isn't
> attractive.

Still stands. Being put into a law book for being a bankrupted criminal isn't something to be proud of.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: How the rest of the world sees ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:27PM

You know how Jeffrey Dahmer is known for eating people?

Yeah, it's on that psychopathic loser level.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: So very unattractive ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:33PM

Imagine telling a company in a job interview or a romantic interest on a date, that you're such an annoying pest and menace to society that you ended up in a law book for stalking and had to file for bankruptcy.

That's not going to get you a job or a date..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Moreno Crime Family Madness ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:44PM

Jeffrey Dahmer, like his fellow criminal William Moreno, lost in court. Michael Basl won a a significant case that set legal precedent. He also represented himself pro se with no prior legal training. That is an accomplishment anyone can be proud of.

The case has been cited in Law Review articles from some of the nation's top law schools. Salerno's Bankruptcy textbook is used in law courses. You lied.
Attachments:
salerno_ann.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: This is so sad and so pathetic ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:55PM

Moreno Crime Family Madness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
That is an accomplishment anyone can be proud of.

LOL! Yeah. When you're a 40 year old loser who's entire life has amounted to NOTHING, 'winning' any case is an "accomplishment".

Most people at his age have accomplished; owning their own homes, even multiple properties, furthering their education; actually finishing college and graduating from a university, they have friends and hobbies, they own multiple vehicles, have a family of their own; children, are gainfully employed; have a career. They take trips to different states and counties, not trips to different jails and courthouses, ROFL!

Those are accomplishments to those who don't live on the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Fixed that for you ()
Date: February 18, 2021 04:56PM

Moreno Crime Family Madness Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jeffrey Dahmer, like his fellow criminal Michael Basl lost in life.

FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: No worries for eesh ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:01PM

So very unattractive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Imagine telling a company in a job interview or a
> romantic interest on a date, that you're such an
> annoying pest and menace to society that you ended
> up in a law book for stalking and had to file for
> bankruptcy.
>
> That's not going to get you a job or a date..

All Basl would need to tell people is that he was harassed for years by a family of insane criminals who filed an illegitimate lawsuit and multiple false charges against him. All of Basl's legal cases are derived from three individuals in that one family, including a son who was charged with Assault on his own father. Basl's only criminal conviction was 2 minor misdeanors for beeping his car horn. That wouldn't disqualify him from any job or date.

The real clincher that exonerates Basl are the graphic, signed, death threats that William Moreno drew depicting not only violence against eesh but also court officials. Once the Morenos not engaged in illegal behavior themselves they handed eesh a moral victory to accompany his legal victory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: spurious "not" ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:02PM

Once the Morenos engaged in illegal behavior themselves, they handed eesh a moral victory to accompany his legal victory.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Basl is a loser to the 9th power ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:08PM

No worries for eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> All Basl would need to tell people is that he was

1. Nobody is going to sit there and listen to any of that bullshit. He has convictions for the crimes he committed and was guilty of. He'll be written off right then and there.

2. He's not ever even going to get a chance to explain because no one is even going to give him the time of day nor the benefit of the doubt. Once they see any of that shit, mugshots, charges, anything they're going to move right on. He's a liability and no sane person is going to take a risk on someone so unstable and predictable who has purposely gotten themselves into so much shit.

People don't have time to deal with childish bullshit, cops, courts and all that mess. Who the fuck in their right mind is going to welcome all that unnecessary trouble, drama and baggage that goes along with being associated with Michael Basl?

A resounding: NO FUCKING BODY, lol!

The guy is a fucking moronic idiot and he's only a victim of himself and his own stupidity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Michael Basl the victory loser ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:13PM

No worries for eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The real clincher that exonerates Basl are the
> graphic, signed, death threats that William Moreno
> drew depicting not only violence against eesh but
> also court officials.

Yeah. Imagine brining THOSE on a date and job interview, LMFAO! Are you fucking serious? You have got to be the best troll this website has ever seen to say some insane shit like this!

If someone were to show me some psychotic drawings someone did of them saving they wanted to bash my brains in with a bat or would kill me I'm most certainly NOT going to want them at my place of business or in my life! Would YOU?! That just scream "I'M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU WANT TO BE AROUND" again, unnecessary drama and baggage that not even the teenage boy wanted to deal with anymore.

In every sense of the word and world; Basl lost. Miz was already a loser.

WTF are you on? I want some.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Nobody wants Michael Basl ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:22PM

Jobs are going to go with the person who doesn't have multiple arrests and convictions and bankruptcy on their record.

Period.

And the only type of woman or man Basl could get to date him would have to be just as emotionally fucked up, toxic and screwed up as he. Maybe a blind person who can't see him or look him up online or a homeless bum. But even they wouldn't want to deal with him because he attracts the police like flies on shit.

He's going to die alone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Well then... ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:23PM

Michael Basl the victory loser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No worries for eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The real clincher that exonerates Basl are the
> > graphic, signed, death threats that William
> Moreno
> > drew depicting not only violence against eesh
> but
> > also court officials.
>
> Yeah. Imagine brining THOSE on a date and job
> interview, LMFAO! Are you fucking serious? You
> have got to be the best troll this website has
> ever seen to say some insane shit like this!
>
> If someone were to show me some psychotic drawings
> someone did of them saving they wanted to bash my
> brains in with a bat or would kill me I'm most
> certainly NOT going to want them at my place of
> business or in my life! Would YOU?! That just
> scream "I'M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU WANT TO BE
> AROUND" again, unnecessary drama and baggage that
> not even the teenage boy wanted to deal with
> anymore.

You aren't very bright. Everyone knows there are two sides to any story. All Basl has to do is present himself as the victim of an insane pedophile and his enabling parents.

That's not difficult to do when the pedophile has a history of making death threats and a domestic violence conviction for assaulting his own father.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: I'm sure you're right ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:29PM

Well then... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You aren't very bright. Everyone knows there are
> two sides to any story. All Basl has to do is
> present himself as the victim of an insane
> pedophile and his enabling parents.

I'm clearly more bright than you. You must not have any friends or deal with people. Because if you did you'd know that nobody is going to even let him get that far to lie and say he's a victim. Unless of course they didn't actually know him first.

If any job looked him up he's disqualified. If any date looked him up he'd never hear from them again. That's how human beings work. They do NOT want to deal with insanity and drama and Basl REEKS of it and inserts himself into others lives just for it.

But as I said, you don't live in the real world. The internet is your life so you don't have any social skills, just like Basl and you don't know how people work.



> That's not difficult to do when the pedophile has
> a history of making death threats and a domestic
> violence conviction for assaulting his own father.

Again, Basl is the one who inserted himself into miz's life. So he obviously liked something about the man to go through ALL of this trouble to feel connected to him.

Once more, nobody is going to sit and listen to this crazy ass shit.

"Oh, I only drove 200 miles at night to leave a note on his car."

"I only got arrested at his apartment because I was set up"

LOL! Really? You think that's going to fly with any sane person?!

"I only got those two misdemeanor convictions because I waited around in a parking lot for an hour for him and drove my car in the road chasing him and his dad down so I could blow my horn at him"

Oh boy. What a victim! :'(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: no worries ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:30PM

Nobody wants Michael Basl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jobs are going to go with the person who doesn't
> have multiple arrests and convictions and
> bankruptcy on their record.
>
> Period.


If you talked to anyone in the HR field you would be amazed at the criminal histories many, many people have. Many senior managers and executives have far more serious charges including felonies. Furthermore a bankruptcy means very little especially given that the bogus lawsuit was the only item discharged. There are literally almost half a million Chapter 7 personal bankruptcy filings every year. Nobody cares, except you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You're going to die alone Basl ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:34PM

no worries Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> If you talked to anyone in the HR field you would
> be amazed at the criminal histories many, many
> people have.

Not really. Most people's criminal history don't involve becoming so obsessed with an autistic idiot that they violate protective orders five times, get two convictions and end up sued and bankrupted for it.

That's the difference. Craziness vs maybe a drug problem or some shit. Basl literally fucked himself over because he he became so obsessed with this dude he couldn't control himself.

There's no excuse for any of it. He's not a victim and he has no redeeming factors and no matter how you spin it he's going to die alone and jobless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: What did miz do to eesh exactly? ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:39PM

Oh, by the way since you think he can get a date or a job by pinning everything on miz what should his response be when the person asks "Why?"

Why did he drive to his house to leave a note? Why was he at his apartment that night he got arrested? Why did he wait around for over an hour in the parking lot and chase them to blow his horn?

"Why?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You still don't get it ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:41PM

I'm sure you're right Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well then... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You aren't very bright. Everyone knows there
> are
> > two sides to any story. All Basl has to do is
> > present himself as the victim of an insane
> > pedophile and his enabling parents.
>
> I'm clearly more bright than you. You must not
> have any friends or deal with people. Because if
> you did you'd know that nobody is going to even
> let him get that far to lie and say he's a victim.
> Unless of course they didn't actually know him
> first.
>
> If any job looked him up he's disqualified. If any
> date looked him up he'd never hear from them
> again. That's how human beings work. They do NOT
> want to deal with insanity and drama and Basl
> REEKS of it and inserts himself into others lives
> just for it.
>
> But as I said, you don't live in the real world.
> The internet is your life so you don't have any
> social skills, just like Basl and you don't know
> how people work.
>
>
>
> > That's not difficult to do when the pedophile
> has
> > a history of making death threats and a
> domestic
> > violence conviction for assaulting his own
> father.
>
> Again, Basl is the one who inserted himself into
> miz's life. So he obviously liked something about
> the man to go through ALL of this trouble to feel
> connected to him.
>
> Once more, nobody is going to sit and listen to
> this crazy ass shit.
>
> "Oh, I only drove 200 miles at night to leave a
> note on his car."
>
> "I only got arrested at his apartment because I
> was set up"
>
> LOL! Really? You think that's going to fly with
> any sane person?!
>
> "I only got those two misdemeanor convictions
> because I waited around in a parking lot for an
> hour for him and drove my car in the road chasing
> him and his dad down so I could blow my horn at
> him"
>
> Oh boy. What a victim! :'(


Eesh controls the narrative in a job or relationship. Miz doesn't get the privilege of following eesh around to slander him. All eesh needs is a 3-minute "elevator pitch" to tell his side, and he isn't obligated to explain anything other than the 2 misdemeanors and the lawsuit. Period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: No, you still don't get it ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:46PM

What did miz do to eesh exactly? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, by the way since you think he can get a date
> or a job by pinning everything on miz what should
> his response be when the person asks "Why?"
>
> Why did he drive to his house to leave a note? Why
> was he at his apartment that night he got
> arrested? Why did he wait around for over an hour
> in the parking lot and chase them to blow his
> horn?
>
> "Why?"

Go on and tell me how he's going to "explain" ANY of that away.

He already had the protective order against him to get violation charges and convictions.

What sane and rational explanation is there for waiting around for an hour to chase after them and blow their horn?

What sane and rational explanation is there for driving 200+ miles in the middle of the night and leaving a note or being at his apartment that night he got arrested?

An employer or date is CLEARLY going to see that Basl is the problem and the aggressor here. No matter what miz said or doesn't say or did or didn't do.

You have a protective order against you, that's bad enough. You violated it.

You're out of control and have no regard for the law or respect for anyone or anything or self respect.

Nobody is going to want to deal with him and that's why he's alone and unemployed right now.

Just stop. There's nothing you can say to justify any of this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Get the fuck outta here girl ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:49PM

You still don't get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh controls the narrative in a job or
> relationship. Miz doesn't get the privilege of
> following eesh

1. Anyone who looks up Michael Basl and sees those mugshots is going to steer clear.

2. All anyone has to do is see the shit he posts here to see that he's a disgusting and repulsive human being.

3. Nobody is going to even take the time or give him the time of day to do so in the first place.

I guarantee you, no company is going to want to be associated with someone who posts pictures of people giving oral sex to cows. Forget all the other shit that comes with him lol!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You still don't get it ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:54PM

Basl was invited to the deposition where the horn-honking took place. He had a valid reason to be there. Moreno had already made death threats against basl --and had been arrested for it -- when the morenos filed the charges, so it was clearly reactionary and could be justified.

People leave notes under other people's wipers all the time. Only a special kind of retard would spend $300,000 on an invalid lawsuit because of it.

Moreno is the agressor and Basl is the victim. Sorry you can't deal with that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You still don't get it ()
Date: February 18, 2021 05:58PM

Get the fuck outta here girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You still don't get it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Eesh controls the narrative in a job or
> > relationship. Miz doesn't get the privilege of
> > following eesh
>
> 1. Anyone who looks up Michael Basl and sees those
> mugshots is going to steer clear.
>
> 2. All anyone has to do is see the shit he posts
> here to see that he's a disgusting and repulsive
> human being.
>
> 3. Nobody is going to even take the time or give
> him the time of day to do so in the first place.
>
> I guarantee you, no company is going to want to be
> associated with someone who posts pictures of
> people giving oral sex to cows. Forget all the
> other shit that comes with him lol!

You are way too invested in this website. Nobody would spend more than 30 seconds here. Moreover there is no way to establish the identity of who posts anything. User names can be shared and compromised and there is a history of multiple different people using the same names.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Now that's some hypocrisy there ()
Date: February 18, 2021 06:08PM

You still don't get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are way too invested in this website.

LOL! Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. You're a funny one, little troll!

But it appears that Basl is the one way too invested in this website.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: But not when they're not ()
Date: February 18, 2021 06:08PM

You still don't get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> User names can be shared and
> compromised and there is a history of multiple
> different people using the same names.

Uh huh..
Attachments:
Screenshot_2021-02-18-18-06-14~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Maybe McDonald's or something ()
Date: February 18, 2021 06:10PM

You still don't get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Nobody would spend more than 30 seconds here

And no one is going to spend 30 seconds on Michael Basl when they see what type of person he is. So you're right. He doesn't have anything to worry about because he'd never make it to the phase of having to explain himself to any job or romantic interest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: See how you can't answer the why ()
Date: February 18, 2021 06:17PM

You still don't get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Basl was invited to the deposition where the
> horn-honking took place.

That doesn't explain why he waited in the parking lot for over an hour and then chased them. The horn honking took place on the road. And he was convicted for it. Sorry you can't deal with that. Those convictions? Mugshots, never going away.


> clearly reactionary and could be justified.

Sitting around in a parking lot and chasing someone in your car is not justifiable in anyway.

Especially when said person was found not guilty of those false charges.


> People leave notes under other people's wipers all the time.


Oh. Yes. I'm sure that the job or date is going to take that answer to heart.

You didn't answer the why part. And you can't without sounding like a psychopathic criminal stalker.

> Moreno is the agressor and Basl is the victim.
> Sorry you can't deal with that.

I guess that's why Basl was arrested outside his apartment. Another question you seem to keep avoiding for some reason.

Why was he there that night? I asked for logical and rational explanations and you've done absolutely nothing but make Basl seem exactly like the psychopath that he is. Making excuses and not taking responsibility for ones own actions is not going to land you a job or relationship.

Face it, Basl lost.

Sorry you can't accept that nothing you say and no matter how you spin it he doesn't look good in any light.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Face it ()
Date: February 18, 2021 06:42PM

Maybe McDonald's or something Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You still don't get it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> Nobody would spend more than 30 seconds here
>
> And no one is going to spend 30 seconds on Michael
> Basl when they see what type of person he is. So
> you're right. He doesn't have anything to worry
> about because he'd never make it to the phase of
> having to explain himself to any job or romantic
> interest.

The only thing anyone will see is 2 minor misdemeanor convictions, and maybe a bankruptcy. Period. Anyone coming to this website will immediately realize it is a cesspool and probably close their browser and wipe their HD to clear the porn, spam, and illegal activity.

Face it: nobody outside this site cares what is said here, and they certainly wouldn't use it to evaluate a job applicant or date.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Goodnighty night ()
Date: February 18, 2021 06:47PM

Face it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Face it: nobody outside this site cares what is
> said here, and they certainly wouldn't use it to
> evaluate a job applicant or date.

LOL! Sure. I guess that's why Basl is still single lonely and jobless as we speak.

This has been fun, as always.

I'll be back to have the same exact debate with you soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You have no idea ()
Date: February 18, 2021 06:51PM

Goodnighty night Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Face it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Face it: nobody outside this site cares what is
> > said here, and they certainly wouldn't use it
> to
> > evaluate a job applicant or date.
>
> LOL! Sure. I guess that's why Basl is still single
> lonely and jobless as we speak.
>
> This has been fun, as always.
>
> I'll be back to have the same exact debate with
> you soon.

In actual fact you have no idea who eesh is living with, how many friends he has, or anything about him except what you read from 10 minutes of transcripts over 5 years ago, which may not have been entirely truthful.

You create your own fantasy image of eesh as you'd like him to be, entirely within your own pea-brain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Hop skip and jump ()
Date: February 18, 2021 07:06PM

You seem to not realize that people on this website are only a stone's throw away from him and know all about his lack of friends, relationships and jobs, or lack thereof.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Jump in the minivan ()
Date: February 18, 2021 07:28PM

Argument from ignorance is a logical fallacy, didn't you learn that in art school? You seem to not realize that people on this website are very close to him and know more than you do about his friends, relationships and jobs, of which he's had at least 3 which you seem unaware of.

It's pretty obvious you're fishing for names but nobody is falling for that. Too bad for you that your dirtbag investigator didn't give you more of the information he illegally acquired before being sued.

So carry on and keep going with your fantasy version of the man you obsess over daily, with it's corresponding total lack of evidence.
Attachments:
canvas.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Talking about yourself are we? ()
Date: February 18, 2021 07:36PM

Jump in the minivan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So carry on and keep going with your fantasy
> version of the man you obsess over daily, with
> it's corresponding total lack of evidence.

Ah, yes. Like the evidence that you've produced to show that he isn't a jobless, friendless, lonely single asshole.

Oh wait. You haven't and can't because none exists.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Where's your evidence ()
Date: February 18, 2021 07:50PM

Talking about yourself are we? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jump in the minivan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So carry on and keep going with your fantasy
> > version of the man you obsess over daily, with
> > it's corresponding total lack of evidence.
>
> Ah, yes. Like the evidence ...

You're the one desperately trying to prove a negative.

You've already constructed your own personal imaginary eesh in your head. Since no one else cares, you might as well just carry on with your delusion.
Attachments:
canvas.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Evidence ()
Date: February 18, 2021 07:55PM

It's pretty hard to have evidence of something that doesn't exist.

You should know this since you can't produce any girlfriend, friends or job.

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Did I stutter? ()
Date: February 18, 2021 08:16PM

Evidence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's pretty hard to have evidence of something
> that doesn't exist.
>
> You should know this since you can't produce any
> girlfriend, friends or job.



You're the one desperately trying to prove a negative.

You've already constructed your own personal imaginary eesh in your head. Since no one else cares, you might as well just carry on with your delusion.

:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Unfortunately for you ()
Date: February 18, 2021 08:22PM

It's not a delusion when you have seen it with your own eyes ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You lose again ()
Date: February 18, 2021 09:04PM

Miz was never arrested for any death threat drawings. He was arrested when Michael Basl sent messages to himself threatening to kill himself while using miz's real name on here.

That's why he was found not guilty
Attachments:
file-31-1.jpg
file-47-1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Death Threats Matter ()
Date: February 18, 2021 09:30PM

You lose again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miz was never arrested for any death threat
> drawings. He was arrested when Michael Basl sent
> messages to himself threatening to kill himself
> while using miz's real name on here.
>
> That's why he was found not guilty

So you admit William Moreno sent death threats, just not the death threats he was arrested for?

You realize that in the eyes of the law, he still committed the crime.

You're pathetic...
Attachments:
strath road.png
death threat.png
death threat 2.jpg
death threat 4.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: You're a proven pathetic liar ()
Date: February 18, 2021 09:59PM

Death Threats Matter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you admit William Moreno sent death threats,
> just not the death threats he was arrested for?

ROFL! So *I* admit? It doesn't look to me at all like he was trying to have it be some big ass secret that he made those drawings.

I'm just calling you out on your constant lies and bullshit. You know he wasn't arrested for those drawings and that Basl sent those death threats to himself. Yet you try to make it seem like he was arrested for the drawings when he wasn't.

Why is it so hard for you to face reality?

> You realize that in the eyes of the law, he still
> committed the crime.
.
LMFAO! Oh. Did he? Well why was he found not guilty then? LOL!

> You're pathetic...

I've never been arrested or sued or gotten any protective order violation convictions because of this website.

Now THAT is pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: not found guilty ()
Date: February 18, 2021 10:07PM

That looks like authentic Mr. Misery artwork, complete with signature.

What happened? Did the "glove not fit?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Had nothing to do with drawings ()
Date: February 18, 2021 10:10PM

not found guilty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What happened? Did the "glove not fit?"

No. The judge knew Michael Basl lied and sent the death threats to himself, you know this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: xxbxx ()
Date: February 18, 2021 10:13PM

Had nothing to do with drawings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not found guilty Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What happened? Did the "glove not fit?"
>
> No. The judge knew Michael Basl lied and sent the
> death threats to himself, you know this.

Now how would I or anyone besides the two of them, know any of this? Since you know so much who drew them if not Mr. Misery?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Getting boring now ()
Date: February 18, 2021 10:15PM

That, has been posted all over this forum for years. And you already said who drew them. We all know who drew them. The drawings are not the death threats, but you already know that--too..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Death Threats ()
Date: February 19, 2021 12:07AM

Getting boring now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That, has been posted all over this forum for
> years. And you already said who drew them. We all
> know who drew them. The drawings are not the death
> threats, but you already know that--too..

The drawings clearly constitute death threats. But anyone who looks at them knows that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Uh huh . ()
Date: February 19, 2021 12:22AM

Except he wasn't arrested for them the way you like to lie and say he was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Yep, Moreno made death threats ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:20AM

William Moreno was arrested for making death threats and he did in fact make death threats. That's all I said.

Q.E.D.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Q.E.D ()
Date: February 19, 2021 01:24AM

That's not what you said. If I cared enough I'd go find the multiple posts you made trying to make it seem like he was arrested for those drawings when he was in fact, not. And he was found not guilty, because he was in fact, not.

But you decided to photoshop the court results to say that he was guilty because you can accept reality and don't live there, Michael. And it's okay. I wouldn't want to deal with your reality either if I were you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Moreno makes Death Threats ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:22AM

Dumbass where do you I post any court results, either guilty or not guilty? There are none. What reality are you dealing with?

Of course William Moreno was not arrested for "drawings"; he was arrested for violating Section 18.2-152.7:1 of the Code of Virginia, based on the complaint eesh made to Magistrate Tony Tate.

For someone who just blew $300,000 legal fees and spent at least a month in court you seem pretty ignorant of the process. The rules of evidence are a bit complicated and vary from state to state, and are in the process of reform. However, when someone is arrested for a crime it's because reasonable cause exists to think a crime has been committed. That typically includes some sort of evidence, even if it's just a statement. Trial is where the prosecution attempts to prove guilt. it's not unusual for different evidence to be presented to obtain a warrant than what is presented at trial, subject to any applicable rules of discovery. Again subject to applicable discovery rules, the death threat graphics would be fair game to use as evidence at trial regardless of whether they were part of eesh's complaint.

I obviously did not attend the trial and do not know what transpired. It's beyond reasonable doubt that Moreno did in fact create the graphic death threats, directed at eesh, with a malicious intent. He was certainly guilty of the crime so presumably there was some other factor that resulted in a not guilty verdict. He should be counting his lucky stars. It's bizarre that he is directing anger at the Magistrate rather than appreciation to the judge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Retard says what? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:27AM

Moreno makes Death Threats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dumbass where do you I post any court results.

Dumbass

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Hey RETARD ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:51AM

Q.E.D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But you decided to photoshop the court results to
> say that he was guilty

Where do you see any court reasults?

There are NONE, Photoshopped or otherwise. You are lying again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: They're Invisible ()
Date: February 19, 2021 04:53AM

Hey RETARD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Q.E.D Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But you decided to photoshop the court results
> to
> > say that he was guilty
>
> Where do you see any court reasults?
>
> There are NONE, Photoshopped or otherwise. You are
> lying again

Moreno thinks he sees things that are invisible, due to his comic book habit

To the rest of the world, he's just hallucinating again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Another photoshop fail and lie ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:02AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Another lie and fail ()
Date: February 19, 2021 05:39AM

Another photoshop fail and lie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?4
> 0,file=410722,filename=moreno_harassment_henrico.p
> ng

But that was you.

You're such an idiot...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Why were you replying to urself? ()
Date: February 19, 2021 08:48AM

No, it was not. You made that Photoshop fake shit just like you did the shitty mugshot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Very sick ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:45AM

He is gross

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Nothing like a ()
Date: February 24, 2021 05:57AM

Morning bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: which is which? ()
Date: February 24, 2021 10:03PM

horn honking at pedos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> who was he stalking Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > why did he violate that guy so much
>
> The other guy was a pedophile and he didn't stalk
> him. The pedophile invited him to a deposition at
> his lawyer's office and when they were leaving he
> beeped his horn at the pedophile and his father.


In order to make this understandable you gotta distinguish between pedo A and pedo B.
Both main parties are admitted pedophiles

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: Michael Basl met a teenage boy ()
Date: February 25, 2021 12:01AM

which is which? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In order to make this understandable you gotta
> distinguish between pedo A and pedo B.
> Both main parties are admitted pedophiles

Michael Basl and William Moreno are both admitted child predators. Except Basl took it a step further and met a 14 year old boy from this website.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: David Trinnes groped teenage boy ()
Date: February 25, 2021 12:09AM

David Trinnes and William Moreno are both admitted child predators. Except Trinnes took it a step further and met a 15 year old boy from this website.

William Moreno's roommate and accomplice Christopher J. Tator is also an admitted child predator. He downloaded kiddie porn and went to prison

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Michael Josef Basl of Henrico is into beastiality (NSFW)
Posted by: 7. ()
Date: February 28, 2021 02:25AM

6

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         **        **      **  **    **  **     ** 
 **    **   **        **  **  **  ***   **  **     ** 
 **    **   **        **  **  **  ****  **  **     ** 
 **    **   **        **  **  **  ** ** **  ********* 
 *********  **        **  **  **  **  ****  **     ** 
       **   **        **  **  **  **   ***  **     ** 
       **   ********   ***  ***   **    **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.