HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My predictions for the next 4 years
Posted by: DaTroof2021 ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:20PM

The next 4 years will be interesting. It's good to get rid of that insane fucking idiot Trump.

I hope the next 4 years will at least be peaceful.

But, my predictions are as follows:

XL Pipeline - Biden will stop further construction. Oil is already going up in price. Expect that to continue. With 15% of the price per gallon being taxes, the government will love the extra revenue.

The Wall - The wall is a joke. It will go away, and even open up. Biden and leftists love open borders. They love to have the minority vote. The Democrats will disperse the "undocumented" (ie illegal) immigrants to all the states to increase the blue vote. Biden will push for quick/quicker path to citizenship. Goodbye to future Republicans holding office.

Biden will increase taxes on the "rich" ($400K/yr or more) as well as jack up the corporate tax. Corporations pass through taxes to the consumer. This will raise prices for goods and services. In effect, targeting the wealthy and corporations will increase the "invisible tax" on the consumer (you and me).

Unemployment will go up. Corporations will lay people off to offset the tax increases and likely because of the loss in revenue due to higher prices. Have fun with that.

But, hey, at least Biden is a nice guy. That's all that counts, getting kissed before we get fucked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My predictions for the next 4 years
Posted by: What I Don't Get ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:31PM

Our household income is just over $400K. We're comfortably middle class, and certainly not rich.

Posted by: ksdhjsfhrkjew ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:40PM

What I Don't Get Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our household income is just over $400K. We're
> comfortably middle class, and certainly not rich.

You will have less and less money. The left's social programs need to be paid for. And 44% of the US doesn't pay any federal income taxes. It's a lie to say that just the "wealthy" will have a tax increase. Eventually, the definition of wealthy will be amended to include anyone making over $80K. You work and you must be punished for it.

Posted by: sweaterwether ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:51PM

Biden is promising amnesty to 11min, promises to bring 7mil refugees within 1st 6months. I guess they will be fine on the govt teet because so many Americans out of work there are no jobs for them.

Expect a bad economy but housing will go through the roof as the refugees will take up all the low income housing.

I'm so happy we have a prez that is making sure to put illegals and non-Americans 1st!!!

His 1st priority was not even Covid issues, it was for illegals and refugees. Let that sink in.

Posted by: shivo ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:52PM

What I Don't Get Wrote:
> Our household income is just over $400K. We're
> comfortably middle class, and certainly not rich.

You're about to become comfortably poor. You probably paid over 100k in taxes and they want more, not because they need it but because they piss it away on garbage.

Posted by: jsdjkhfesaghwjk ()
Date: January 20, 2021 03:55PM

sweaterwether Wrote:

> His 1st priority was not even Covid issues, it was
> for illegals and refugees. Let that sink in.

Agree 100%, Biden doesn't care about dying Americans

Posted by: holyschmokes ()
Date: January 20, 2021 04:06PM

Posted by: Mikey Muchbux ()
Date: January 20, 2021 09:04PM

holyschmokes Wrote:
> 43.3% don't pay income taxes, wow
>
> https://www.statista.com/statistics/242138/percent
> ages-of-us-households-that-pay-no-income-tax-by-in
> come-level/

Funny how libtards think they can squeeze even more from those that work for a living. Already the top 1% pay more than 50% of the taxes.

There's an old saying that the dementia king should be reminded of - you can have some of something or all of nothing.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: January 20, 2021 09:36PM

Democrats plan to spread the misery likely will entail moving troublesome inner city blacks into safe, clean White neighborhoods and schools. It's doubtful if the plan will include neighborhoods where they live such as FFX Station and McClean. Nogs for you and safe bucolic neighborhoods for me.

Posted by: The Insane Bitchen Idiot Is YOU ()
Date: January 20, 2021 09:56PM

>It's good to get rid of that insane fucking idiot Trump.

So you voted for Biden by default with your mouth , what a insane idiot you are

Can't fix stupid communism and now true insanity

Posted by: The Impeachment Screams ()
Date: January 20, 2021 10:03PM

Will be so vigorous and loud Democrats will join them before 2022 to get rid of Biden, expect him to actually be the first US president to be removed from office by force of impeachment , he is not the Democrats real choice anyway and we all knew it , Kamala will have to tread softly to last until 2024 if she follows Biden's lead or she will be thrown out also

>Biden is promising amnesty to 11min, promises to bring 7mil refugees within 1st 6months. I guess they will be fine on the govt teet because so many Americans out of work there are no jobs for them.

Expect a bad economy but housing will go through the roof as the refugees will take up all the low income housing.

I'm so happy we have a prez that is making sure to put illegals and non-Americans 1st!!!

His 1st priority was not even Covid issues, it was for illegals and refugees. Let that sink in.

Posted by: DaTroof2021 ()
Date: January 21, 2021 12:03PM

The Insane Bitchen Idiot Is YOU Wrote:
> >It's good to get rid of that insane fucking idiot
> Trump.
>
> So you voted for Biden by default with your mouth
> , what a insane idiot you are
>
> Can't fix stupid communism and now true insanity

No. I chose not to vote. Some would say that I have no say if I didn't vote. Others feel not voting is saying neither candidate deserves the vote.

In any event, I did not vote for Biden/Communism. That would be stupid.

Posted by: Bad And Worse ()
Date: January 21, 2021 02:29PM

The wise know the difference and vote for the bad not the worse, unless you want to live under the worse,

what's in your wallet , nothing , I voted by default for the worse because I did not vote . How about your rights, don't have any I voted for the worse

Genius Or Idiot , Your Call Trump in my book was far from The Bad , he's got a mouth a ego but I never lost any of my rights nor did you

Posted by: Biden's Irish Travelers ()
Date: January 21, 2021 05:08PM

We make sure there's nothing in your wallet no matter who is president

Posted by: You r still a cuckold ()
Date: January 21, 2021 05:15PM

U dumbasses said the same shit and more when Obama took office.
Attachments:
20210121_161848.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.