HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
nextdoor
Posted by: moondoggie ()
Date: January 11, 2021 09:57PM

I recently joined Nexdoor for my neighborhood, under an assumed name. A lot of posts about missing cats or misdiricted mail. Most of the neighbors on Nextdoor are female MILFs. Has anyone used Nextdoor to meet these women and have sex with them?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: nextdoor
Posted by: Barking up the wrong tree ()
Date: January 11, 2021 10:14PM

I joined in my neighborhood out in Loudoun. Soon saw a post from an attractive MILF who needed assistance with internet setup. Being skilled in technology, I offered my assistance since she lived close by. To my chagrin, when I got to her home she was chubby and her profile picture was from at least ten years ago if not more. Worse, she told me she was married, as am I. However, she was dressed kinda slutty and wasn’t wearing a bra, so I let her see I had a woody. She offered to blow me and I let her but she wasn’t very good at it and didn’t swallow. I won’t do that again

Re: nextdoor
Posted by: Ed C ()
Date: January 12, 2021 10:26AM

It's mostly chicks - thus the cat people.

We did have one gal a few streets over that was very active on there. She got routinely gangbanged by the entire local fire station when her husband was away on travel.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.