HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Last Pope "got ill" just when HISPANICS RAIDED PAPAL BANK VAULT, THIS POPE HAS CONTINUALLY POUNDED DRUMS of Hispanic take-over of USA, Hispanic births and sins of Republicans. Not for me, Pope
Posted by: associated pressings 9833 ()
Date: January 07, 2021 07:12PM

AFTER NANCY PELOSI, LARRY O'CONNOR, MEXICO, XI JING PING, RUSSIA, SAYING

"GOD WANTED THE WOMAN DEAD", God wants Italy finally taken over by Africa, Hispanics to finally do "the easy war against whites", China to "finally rule beyond the Great Wall" ?

I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS DAMN POPE.

I now have 25% of Congress that DID NOT RUN FOR OFFICE, WERE APPOINTED or ran against a complete nobody, and another 50% of Congress who's only claim to winning is inner city niggers counting votes several times each.

-----------------------------

I never Trusted a hispanic pope that came just after a hispanic bank raid on the papal bank (vault).

I still do not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Last Pope "got ill" just when HISPANICS RAIDED PAPAL BANK VAULT, THIS POPE HAS CONTINUALLY POUNDED DRUMS of Hispanic take-over of USA, Hispanic births and sins of Republicans. Not for me, Pope
Posted by: rgbtrb ()
Date: January 07, 2021 07:12PM

little red riding hood

Re: Last Pope "got ill" just when HISPANICS RAIDED PAPAL BANK VAULT, THIS POPE HAS CONTINUALLY POUNDED DRUMS of Hispanic take-over of USA, Hispanic births and sins of Republicans. Not for me, Pope
Posted by: ebtnbt ()
Date: January 07, 2021 07:44PM

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2021/01/07/american-catholic-bishops-condemn-violence-us-capitol/

TOO LATE - and i believe, not completely truthful

The Papacy and followers egged on illegals to overthrow the country.

Posted by: erfbt ertnb ()
Date: January 07, 2021 07:44PM

ebtnbt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2021/01/07/america
> n-catholic-bishops-condemn-violence-us-capitol/
>
> TOO LATE - and i believe, not completely truthful
>
> The Papacy and followers egged on illegals to
> overthrow the country.

INFACT - ARE YOU FUCKING ACCUSING TRUMP FOLLOWERS OF BEING VIOLENT ON THE 6TH?

GO TO HELL

Posted by: rg54rh ()
Date: January 07, 2021 08:26PM

d

Posted by: rgrgb ()
Date: January 07, 2021 10:25PM

* no evidence of these trump tards violence on video

* BLM planted pipe bombs

* bowser used obama militants - called pentagon told pentagon she ruled DC

* shot an innocent woman who didn't even know the guard was speaking specifically to her

* the "sit in on the capitol" was an even democrats have done many times over last several years at state capitols
YOU NOW COME OUT, WEIGHING IN WITH 100% MEDIA FOCUSE ON CALLING PROTESTORS VIOLENT WITH ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING BUT NIGGER RUN VIOLENCE ON WHITES

AND SAY THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING VIOLENT ? BASED ON FAKE NEWS AND ZERO EVIDENCE ?

NO LOOTING, NO KILLING, NO BOMBS (except planted by democrats), not much swearing

AND YOU'VE CONDEMNED THEM FOR BEING VIOLENT?

I'VE HEARD ENOUGH OF THIS POOR HISPANIC POPE'S CONTINUAL DRUM BEATING FOR HISPANICS TO DO A "SOFT KILL" 10TH WAR AGAINST WHITES

-----------------------------

YOU AND I ARE SEPARATED, MR. BISHOP

Posted by: Diet of Worms ()
Date: January 07, 2021 11:37PM

If you believe the Bishop of Rome is infallible then you need to accept that he is infallible when you disagree with him. Not just when you agree with him. Or you could accept that the Protestants are correct, the Pope is dispensable, and the officiating troubadour is optional.

Posted by: r3egrg ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:45AM

d

Posted by: rbtr nbt ()
Date: January 10, 2021 07:10PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/09/leftwing-national-catholic-reporter-catholic-apologists-for-trump-have-blood-on-their-hands/

there's a long list of "wrong's" catholics do. in one ear out the other, as soon as they leave the church they are attacking others for wealth.

this is one of them

Posted by: 3rggbh ()
Date: January 10, 2021 07:13PM

conservatives spent 12 years showing fact on cases while CNN lied

now they are all #hispanic "big joe is a saint" (and infact, as i've said above, this is not an un-organized anti-white movement within the Catholic Church)

JOE IS A CRIMINAL, has millions from a servant job, because he steals and kills

Posted by: 4h5tbjhn ()
Date: January 10, 2021 07:14PM

GettyImages-1071160794-420x280.jpg

Posted by: 4eg4gh ()
Date: January 10, 2021 08:23PM

d

Posted by: 34hgb4h ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:49AM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.