HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LARRY O'CONNOR "God wanted that woman shot." ME: "LARY - GOD WANT YOU SHOT". WMAL, WTOP DEMOCRAT brand name control issues lie after lie.
Posted by: just kill democrats ()
Date: January 07, 2021 02:28AM

WMAL, WTOP, fail to mention SHOOTING OF TRUMP SUPPORTER in pre-Chris Plante news recap

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3551154/3551353.html#msg-3551353

a full play by play of democrats propaganda

* God wanted the woman shot (LIES! GOD WANTS YOU SHOT)

* protesters were displaying terroristic character (LIES: THEY WERE PEACEFUL, VIDEO SHOWS IT)

* SPECIALITS invited on for 2 hrs OF BRAIN WASHING before admitting the woman shot was a republican and she's dead

MUCH MORE - THE EVIDENCE WMAL IS TOKYO ROSE (not including Chris or Levin) IS ENOROMOUS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LARRY O'CONNOR "God wanted that woman shot." ME: "LARY - GOD WANT YOU SHOT". WMAL, WTOP DEMOCRAT brand name control issues lie after lie.
Posted by: 354r4hb ()
Date: January 07, 2021 02:29AM

little red riding hood

Re: LARRY O'CONNOR "God wanted that woman shot." ME: "LARY - GOD WANT YOU SHOT". WMAL, WTOP DEMOCRAT brand name control issues lie after lie.
Posted by: rtbtrb ()
Date: January 07, 2021 03:48AM

d

Posted by: tnbrtg ()
Date: January 07, 2021 03:58AM

d

Posted by: ETR4HNTH ()
Date: January 07, 2021 05:53AM

D

Posted by: rtgbhrhg ()
Date: January 07, 2021 07:47AM

d

Posted by: fuck fakenews larry oconnor ()
Date: January 07, 2021 08:06AM

You listen to that fakenews faggot 'opposition' larry O'Connor? That guy is a fukin phony. He's been hired by globalist cosmopolitans to be your classic 'lose with dignity' propaganda mouthpiece. Like a mitt Romney with no money or power. Larry's always there to sooth your losses and help you understand the democrat party position.

Posted by: 3r4egbh ()
Date: January 07, 2021 09:12AM

d

Posted by: ertfbrth ()
Date: January 07, 2021 09:27AM

d

Posted by: rtghhhb ()
Date: January 07, 2021 06:24PM

d

Posted by: nbrtntrn ()
Date: January 07, 2021 07:40PM

GOD WANTS YOU DEAD LARRY

Posted by: rgfvrtg ()
Date: January 07, 2021 11:14PM

d

Posted by: rgvtrfbgh ()
Date: January 07, 2021 11:58PM

d

Posted by: ERW3GHG ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:44AM

HOW ORGANIZED AND EVIL MARYLAND IS - IS CLEAR

Posted by: 3wregg ()
Date: January 08, 2021 05:04AM

d

Posted by: rgbth ()
Date: January 08, 2021 08:39PM

d

Posted by: erfbbn ()
Date: January 08, 2021 09:23PM

d

Posted by: rbrtbh ()
Date: January 08, 2021 10:38PM

d

Posted by: ertfbntn ()
Date: January 08, 2021 10:46PM

d

Posted by: I'm k. I think I'm gay. ()
Date: January 08, 2021 11:35PM

I suck cocks all fucking day

Bump this faggot

Posted by: rgbrbh ()
Date: January 09, 2021 12:20AM

d

Posted by: 4eg4g ()
Date: January 09, 2021 05:17PM

again - what struck me here - is HOW MILITANT THE SHOW WAS

larry (and those WMAL "news break-in hosts") had a line-up of pro-democrat brain washers and pro-democrat stories

IN MY OPINION IT WAS CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED - THE STAFFERS DID NOT CREATE THE SHOW - THERE WAS OUTSIDE INFLUENCE BY ...

democrat brand name protection lawyers

MEANING - THEY ARE MOLES

Posted by: rbrtb ()
Date: January 09, 2021 05:22PM

d

Posted by: errg ()
Date: January 09, 2021 07:30PM

d

Posted by: 1/8/2021 ()
Date: January 09, 2021 07:56PM

democrat guest argues "STATES RIGHTS GIVE DEMOCRATS ALL THE OPEN CHECK BOOK RIGHTS THEY'VE BEEN SEEKING - WE'RE ARGUING FOR STATES RIGHTS"

* States were NEVER allowed to Appoint their House and Governor - or (virginia, chicago) ARREST THE GOVERNOR

* State were NEVER allowed to Appoint Congress and Senate members

* States were NEVRE ALLOWED to implement "royalty", that is, a democrat communist society of super privelaged persons using weapons to "secure their right to choose their own pay level"

FUCKING COMMIES

Posted by: G43GH4 ()
Date: January 09, 2021 07:58PM

HEY, WHY DON'T YOU SEND YOUR COMMIE BOYS OUT TO FUCK ALL THE GIRLS FOR ME

SEND ME MEDIA THREATS TO STAY AT HOME

WHY DON'T YOU?

Posted by: 43t34t ()
Date: January 09, 2021 07:59PM

40 minutes in - not a word about Ashli

50 minutes in - discussing on COVID19 "being an arrestable offense" (by maryland so called expert)

Posted by: 345rh45h ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:01PM

60 min in: last 10 minutes was a long talk on why people should seek the new vaccine

Posted by: yeeth ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:04PM

354r4hb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> little red riding hood

Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody cares about you.

Posted by: 45r3y435y ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:12PM

1:17 in

says "we need to be correct" - but still standing behind the democrat view - and still not offering any proof for spinning the democrat story

how do you spin a story without evidence and accuse others who are looking for evidence and can't find evidence of lying?

Posted by: 34g34 ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:20PM

1:32

another news break in BY Q ANON public threat that the "current junta in power is going to crack down on every conservative they find in videos"

BYE THE WAY - DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: Surprised? ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:22PM

You need q anon to read the crystal ball for you?

Posted by: 34g34gh ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:23PM

1:38

"Andy NO" (fake q anon guest) as expert on antifa (is if there was such a thing)

"I'VE BEEN VIEWING VIDEOS OF TRUNMP VIOLENCE AND THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO BE ANTIFA"

-------------------------------

I'VE SAID OVER AND OVER: IF CNN COULD PAY $1,000,000 TO GET A SINGLE FUCKING PHOTO OF TRUMP VIOLENCE THEY WOULD PLAY IT 24/7

THE FACT IS: POLICE WERE VIOLENT, TRUMPERS MERELY DODGED AROUND THEM OR PUSHED PAST THEM

the reason no videos of violence can be found on YOUTUBE is becaues

YOUR FUCKING A LYING SACK OF SHIT

CITE THE EVIDENCE AND VIDEO AND URL OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Posted by: 344354h ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:30PM

1:52 min in

Larry makes legal threats that anyone who participated in "Defamation upon Dominion Voting Systems" can and should be sued and deemed guilty by the democrat aparatus deciding.

Dominion VOting systems were "outsourced to canada and south america", used hack trash Windows 10 operating system on "very typical Dell #idiot PC computers" filled with CHINESE CHIPS. I've verified that: it's in their own documentation.

I've documented on FFU many times now: PCs with asian chips phone home to china and china gets ELEVATED ACCESS ABOVE ADMINISTRATOR. And any china girl with a cell phone walking in to the room ... can take advantage.

THE PROBLEM WASN'T JUST DOMINIONS FAKE SIGNATURE VERIFICATION PROVEN FAULTY. IT WAS NIGGERS COUNTING VOTES MANY TIMES EACH. IN GEORGIA THEY WERE CAUGHT DOING IT IN THE RE-COUNT - AND EJECTED OBSERVERS AGAIN DURING THE RE-COUNT.

there are allot of problem and issuing threats is ... the democrat party line

------------------------------

THE JOINT COMMITTEE HEARD COMPLAINS FOR JUST SECONDS EACH, did zero investigation, then BUMB RUSH VOTERS who were not elected were allowed to "vote the steal legal"

Posted by: re3w34h ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:34PM

2:07

q aNON FROM MARYLAND, very strict official voice, repeats fake news a trump tard killed an officer

my FFU article shows: CNN has no evidence of that claim. blood flow more often than water in nigger run cities who hate the boys in blue they hire. it's extremely likely niggers killed the cop to "fake over Ashli Babitt's murder - which was instituted by the democrat aparatus"

THE NEWS OF THE OFFICER WAS NOT RELEASED UNTIL 2 DAYS AFTER - ASSURING ME IT IS BAKED NEWS

NO VIDEOS OF THE OFFICER BEING INJURED BY A TRUMP TARD - CNN, now with open access to ALL FUNDS (instead of all funds -trump signed), HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO AQUIRE ANY VIDEO OR PHONE EVIDENCE

they'd play it 24/7 if they had it

they don't have it

Posted by: 34GH34H ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:38PM

2:12

sean calls, say the left is using this as "never let an emergency go to waste", using FAKE NEWS as an excuse to crack down on all the people they've wanted to crack down on

sean says, after INVITED BY LARRY TO DO SO, "democrats haven't agreed with electoral count since 1988 - since 1988 democrats have disputed electoral counts"

(we know what happened - during BILL CLINTON they began "Gerrymandering")

Posted by: 34gh4gh ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:42PM

MY PROBLEM?

i don't know if larry is really "a california plant who's #in with his maryland friends"

OR

cumulus radio is threatening him, local guy trying to pay bills, their "monopoly will shut him out" if he doesn't do as they say

OTHER CONSERVATIVES DID A 360, EXCEPT RUSH (who didn't change his position and avoided drawing conclusions from fake media, he has nothing to retract)

is cumulus part of the WTOP mob?

or is larry an employee doing his own thing and ... giving democrats support in a huge way at "a critical point"

Posted by: 34gt4 ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:53PM

2:32

Jennifer griffin breaks in

"THE ARMY CONFIRMS THEY WERE NOT ASKED FOR SUPPORT AND THAT MAYOR BOWSER REQUESTED NO SUPPORT AND THAT MAYOR BOWSER IS IN COMMAND OF ALL ARMED MEN AT THE CAPITOL"

Q ANON IN THE MILITARY WAS HER FAKE NEWS SOURCE

-------------------------------

never believe ANYTHING WTOP(tokyo rose) or news break-ins from WMAL tell you - they are core communists. a matter which can be proven.

Posted by: 3gh45hg ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:54PM

more Q-ANON threats: "charges filed against some protestors"

NO NEWS ON MURDER CHARGES FOR THE OFFICER

NIGGERS ALWAYS GET A MURDER TRIAL EVEN IF THEY TRIED TO KILL A COP

THERE IS SIMPLY AND ABSOLUTELY ZERO QUESTION ASHLI MUST HAVE A MURDER TRIAL

Posted by: 34gh4gh ()
Date: January 09, 2021 08:56PM

2:42

BIDEN ON THE COM "we invite pence to join the transition"

IT'S COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA. WE ALL KNOW THAT ELECTORS COUNTED, DOES NOT MEAN THAT LAWSUITS ELECTORS CHEATED ARE NOT STILL IN PROGRESS

Posted by: 344hb4 ()
Date: January 09, 2021 09:05PM

* PBS has named "wet pussy" the art of the year. it's now run by niggers. HOWEVER IT'S BEING DONE ON FEDERAL MONEY

* CUMULUS IS NO DIFFERENT

* DEMOCRATS HAVE 100% OF ALL TV STATIONS AN 95% CONTROL OF ALL RADIO BROADCAST AND SIGNIFICANT CONTROL OVER PODCAST (soon to become tighter, if Rush Limbaugh intuitiveness is trusted)

----------------------------

STOP THE STEAL

THE RADIO TUBES, THE INTERNET CONNECTIONS, THE "PERMISSION TO SET THE BROADCAST BIT THROUGH VERIZON" ... these were all arranged with back door democrat deals which means FEDERAL MONEY MOSTLY

they don't have the right

and STOP THE STEAL (25% of congress voting were appointed not elected)

ROLL CALL FOR CONGRESS AND STATE DELEGATES (by official rolls, not gerrymandered excuses, potential charges against those who voted on bills who WERE NOT ELECTED)

that's what i see

and that includes BIG MEDIA

anyone can ramp am & fm TUBES or broadcast if verizon isn't blocking

THE EXCUSES OF WHO IS ON WHO'S PAYROLL, WHEN THE PAYROLL IS POLITICAL - THAT'S WHAT'S GOT TO STOP

------------------------
Reagan era FCC: illegal to perform news that was paid advertisement - advertisement MUST be clearly labeled and announce who funded. Clinton: law reversed

Posted by: 344hb4 ()
Date: January 09, 2021 09:10PM

fair and balanced USED TO MEAN the news anchor would pick the topic (a slant in itself) however cover both sides of the story. journalistic professionalism.

one cannot even see reaching that paramount in 2021 - it is so very far away

usa currently has communists running radio "locked down". insures no one but communists have the funds to set up radio but themselves - and they do theirs with OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY

Posted by: erbtfnb ()
Date: January 10, 2021 06:35PM

d

Posted by: rbvrtfb ()
Date: January 10, 2021 08:01PM

d

Posted by: 4345r ()
Date: January 10, 2021 08:24PM

d

Posted by: 34EBB ()
Date: January 11, 2021 04:25AM

D

Posted by: 34ghhhh ()
Date: January 11, 2021 10:33PM

d

Posted by: 3r45hb ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:51AM

d

Posted by: 3r5nbhnbh ()
Date: January 15, 2021 12:55AM

d

Posted by: yhhjhy ()
Date: January 17, 2021 02:19AM

d

Posted by: 345gh5h ()
Date: January 19, 2021 04:57AM

d

Posted by: e4r5tbh ()
Date: January 21, 2021 04:54PM

d

Posted by: 3wr45hrt5h ()
Date: January 24, 2021 07:05AM

d

Posted by: rbtn t ()
Date: January 24, 2021 06:50PM

d

Posted by: 234g4g ()
Date: January 27, 2021 12:35PM

d

Posted by: 3r54hhgh ()
Date: January 30, 2021 09:35AM

d

Posted by: k,yujjy ()
Date: February 02, 2021 09:59AM

ujy

Posted by: rtngtn ()
Date: February 05, 2021 09:37AM

f

Posted by: rghrth ()
Date: February 08, 2021 12:01PM

d

Posted by: ghr5h ()
Date: February 09, 2021 11:18AM

d

Posted by: 5y5y ()
Date: February 10, 2021 12:09PM

jkk

Posted by: ki,l7yl78 ()
Date: February 18, 2021 03:51PM

larry i fear is just another maryland liar / pretender in a liar pretender culture

Posted by: 3445h45h ()
Date: February 22, 2021 02:16AM

rw

Posted by: J5J6J ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:21AM

Posted by: 546j56 ()
Date: February 26, 2021 11:35PM

you know, maybe biden administration appointed a new God

i'd never known that until larry and WTOP(tokyo rose) began changing God's wishes

Posted by: k676k7 ()
Date: March 03, 2021 06:35PM

t6h56

Posted by: t6h56j ()
Date: March 04, 2021 01:45PM

56j56

Posted by: 4545656u ()
Date: March 07, 2021 03:32PM

rertg

Posted by: 67k67 ()
Date: March 08, 2021 01:10PM

Posted by: 354hg54 ()
Date: March 09, 2021 03:37AM

Posted by: 87o789p ()
Date: March 13, 2021 05:18PM

th

Posted by: 4ujh656 ()
Date: March 18, 2021 06:44PM

th

Posted by: 5j656 ()
Date: March 24, 2021 03:57PM

Posted by: 34g34y ()
Date: March 30, 2021 03:31AM

rger

Posted by: 4t6jhn465 ()
Date: April 25, 2021 05:42AM

stop pretending larry

stop taking fake callers from maryland who "pretend they don't understand why repblican rules are stupid"

Posted by: jk75kk57 ()
Date: May 10, 2021 02:14AM

kuikiki

Posted by: o9;o0;089 ()
Date: May 28, 2021 01:03PM

3r45gh45

Posted by: 6u66uu6u ()
Date: June 11, 2021 12:32PM

errr

Posted by: 5i7o7o ()
Date: September 28, 2021 12:35PM

ss

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.