HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
why an illegal alien should NOT take my place in history - right to reproduce
Posted by: fuck you democrats drop dead ()
Date: January 06, 2021 09:45PM

* spics attacked my great great great great grandfathers in euorpe

* spics attacked my great great great grandfathers during revolutionary war era

* spics attacked my great great great grandfathers during civil war era

* spics attacked my great great grandfathers WW1 and WWII era, selling hitler war supplies and aiding nazzis in south america

* spics came in the country ILLEGALLY after wrecking their own economy with drugs and corruptiong

* spics have been highly corrupt in everything they do in the usa - from fake election results to "replacing parts in cars that didn't need replacing" to "replacing lead in water foundtains in maryland" that DID NOT have lead

* spics attacked me personally

* the idea my soul can rest with Pelosi "assigning hispanic woman to have chidlren to replace me", and encouraging white girls , using "obama school", not to have white children, also hits at the heart of this matter

-----------------------------

they've attacked whites throughout history and still are: they are dishonest at best, killers when your not looking

BUT IN NO WAY EARNED THE HONOR.

THE HONOR IS BEIGN ASSIGNED TO THEM, NOT WON

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why an illegal alien should NOT take my place in history - right to reproduce
Posted by: te4rbtbnh ()
Date: January 06, 2021 09:45PM

little red riding hood

Re: why an illegal alien should NOT take my place in history - right to reproduce
Posted by: rgergvre4 ()
Date: January 06, 2021 09:46PM

ARE YOU REPLACING ME FOR ALL OF HISTORY?

Posted by: That would be awkward ()
Date: January 06, 2021 10:44PM

Have to love the OP. Not only does he skip a few generations. If he's correct about the Spanish attacking his ancestors, they were men who fought on the British side in the Revolution and fought for the Germans in WW1 and by extension WWW2.

Posted by: rtbrgtnb ()
Date: January 07, 2021 04:03AM

it's not natural - it's assigned by cheating democrats

and i have evidence

Posted by: rberh ()
Date: January 07, 2021 06:53PM

d

Posted by: rgbhrh ()
Date: January 07, 2021 08:26PM

d

Posted by: rgvtr ()
Date: January 07, 2021 11:44PM

d

Posted by: 34erg4g ()
Date: January 08, 2021 04:47AM

d

Posted by: KingNOVA ()
Date: January 08, 2021 09:59AM

you're only being replaced because you're a beta bitch

Posted by: PVXTL ()
Date: January 09, 2021 01:50AM

Fun fact: The leader of the Proud Boys is a spic.

Posted by: eeuwx ()
Date: January 09, 2021 02:03AM

PVXTL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fun fact: The leader of the Proud Boys is a spic.

Of course he is. Hispanics get it. They are proud to be Americans. They work hard and contribute.That is why Blacks are afraid of them. Hispanics will become the the majority. And Hispanics will not pander to the Blacks. The blacks are fucked in modern America.

Posted by: rgbrgbh ()
Date: January 09, 2021 05:21PM

d

Posted by: ergrgh ()
Date: January 09, 2021 05:21PM

d

Posted by: reg3r ()
Date: January 09, 2021 07:30PM

d

Posted by: r3brtbfhn ()
Date: January 10, 2021 06:33PM

d

Posted by: 243tty ()
Date: January 10, 2021 08:22PM

d

Posted by: 34GHGH ()
Date: January 11, 2021 04:23AM

D

Posted by: 2e43vg34rghb ()
Date: January 11, 2021 10:32PM

d

Posted by: 34ghg4hgh ()
Date: January 13, 2021 12:50AM

d

Posted by: Horny toad ()
Date: January 13, 2021 08:12AM

Know whats missing? Pics of hot naked spic chicas.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.