HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm Mike O'Meara
Posted by: Some dude named Mike O'Meara ()
Date: December 13, 2020 02:13PM

Hello. I'm Mike O'Meara. I work for about two hours a day from my living room. But I let my program manager berate a fellow employee who commutes from fucking Leesburg to D.C. for not working a full 8 hours, even though he does plenty of work from home doing show prep. I'm too busy worrying about my next golf foursome to be concerned with work stuff. I'm Mike O'Meara. Get more advertisers so I can get more free shit. I'm Mike O'Meara. Anybody have a beer or Irish Wiskey? I'm Mike O'Meara. Hey, come get a facial from my wife's business that gets free advertising on the show. I'm Mike O'Meara. Send me free fruitcakes that I cannot possibly be bothered helping to make because....I'm Mike O'Meara.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm Mike O'Meara
Posted by: Little Mikey ()
Date: December 13, 2020 02:27PM

Wonder if Little Mikey will grow up to be an alcoholic, twice divorced, absentee father with serious mental health issues?

Posted by: Eightt ()
Date: December 13, 2020 07:11PM

I'm Eightt. I confuse knowing everything about television from the '60s and 70's with being intelligent. Did I mention that I am a big huge dick?

Posted by: Wanda is the new Kappy ()
Date: December 18, 2020 07:30PM

Looks like TMOS has found their new Kappy Pfeiffer. Her name is Wanda Farmer. They kiss her ass everyday, make a big deal over her, and she sends them all free shit everyday. It is so fucked up. How can they live with themselves and how can their wives allow them to take advantage of this woman?

Posted by: radio historian 73 ()
Date: December 18, 2020 07:31PM

No. don't listen to this. You must all wear the mask and not listen to this. You need to stay in your house and do nothing and wear a mask, please. We are in a pandemic!!

Posted by: gkhvh ()
Date: December 19, 2020 02:29AM

Sure Mike. Obama was scandal free. Tell that to the families of those who died under his watch in Benghazi. Keep "reading a lot about past President's" and maybe you will come across that one of these days. Prick.

Posted by: Don Geronimo Show ()
Date: December 21, 2020 12:11PM

14 vs 300k+
Where is your argument now?

Posted by: uy6nj ()
Date: December 21, 2020 12:29PM

Don Geronimo Show Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 14 vs 300k+
> Where is your argument now?

What's that? Number of subscribers? I believe it. Less Little Mikey, Carla, golfing, etc. I don't tune in to hear about your fucking child Mike. I've got my own. Have you literally run out of material? You bitch about Hollywood doing nothing but remaking movies...yet you...you...do the same shit over and over and over. You've lost your creativity. Take a couple of months off and figure out what the fuck you want this show to be. Come back with a new outlook or just don't come back at all.

Posted by: regular tmos guy ()
Date: December 21, 2020 04:12PM

Boy, Mike O’Meara and his lackey’s, Oscar and Bob, spent the first 30 minutes of TMOS railing against Alex Jones. (That’s entertainment!) You know Mike is a Patriot for pointing out Alex Jones is an extremist. Thank God for Mike O’Meara!!! Put on that cape Mike! Mike pointed out AJ has DWI’s. I was hoping Bob could allude to that fact. I wonder if Alex’s dad had to pick him up from the drunk tank too? Mike also brought up that AJ went through a bad divorce. Just my guess but I suppose Mike’s two divorces were just shits and giggles. And, it was brought up how authoritative AJ is about America when he speaks. Mike would NEVER tell his listeners how to think, act, vote, eat, etc. Even the Facebook fan page Oscar runs with Jolene, it’s all I have, White is open for views other than Mike’s, right? What would we do without Mike O’Meara as the moral compass for us all? He always taught us about racism, sexism, and open mindedness while respecting the mentally challenged on the Don and Mike show. He has now taken it to another level at TMOS by adding ageism is FLA to the D&M ism’s. It is great when people as great as Mike continue to evolve as they age.

Posted by: Mikes heart screaming..... ()
Date: December 21, 2020 04:41PM

Mike is on his 30th diet plan....and is still a fat piece of shit. When will he figure out that fad diets don't work. Stop drinking, eat smaller portions but eat often, cut out the crap and fucking walk. The dude is a walking heart attack waiting to happen. Maybe that is what he wants. Maybe he has a life insurance policy that will make his wife and son better off if he is dead?

Posted by: keep this shit to yourself ()
Date: December 21, 2020 05:07PM

Some dude named Mike O'Meara Wrote:
> Hello. I'm Mike O'Meara. I work for about two
> hours a day from my living room. But I let my
> program manager berate a fellow employee who
> commutes from fucking Leesburg to D.C. for not
> working a full 8 hours, even though he does plenty
> of work from home doing show prep. I'm too busy
> worrying about my next golf foursome to be
> concerned with work stuff. I'm Mike O'Meara. Get
> more advertisers so I can get more free shit. I'm
> Mike O'Meara. Anybody have a beer or Irish Wiskey?
> I'm Mike O'Meara. Hey, come get a facial from my
> wife's business that gets free advertising on the
> show. I'm Mike O'Meara. Send me free fruitcakes
> that I cannot possibly be bothered helping to make
> because....I'm Mike O'Meara.

Your show went off the air 20 years ago. Nobody cares. Post this shit on your own website.

Posted by: Nice pics dick ()
Date: December 21, 2020 05:16PM

We won't stop.

Posted by: Butt hurt O'Meara fan comes out ()
Date: December 21, 2020 05:19PM

And the butthurt Mike O'Meara show fan has to show up and try to destroy the thread that has criticism of poor old Mike. You know your contributions to his show are not tax deductible....but he writes off his property taxes, a portion of his mortgage and vehicles as "business expenses"? If he discusses his show while on the golf course three days a week ... write off. Yes he does. Drink more of the TMOS kool-aid prick.

Posted by: mknej ()
Date: December 22, 2020 11:44AM

Can Mike get through a show without yelling "HEY CARLA?" into his fucking microphone? For Christ sakes dumbass, why don't you just text her or find her during one of your "commercial" breaks? And the "FRANKIE SHUT UP" scream has gotten really old.

TMOS 1000
Posted by: JSP ()
Date: December 28, 2020 08:59AM

Why screw with the forum? The show is better than it has been in years. They are in a rhythm --- it's hard to find stuff to complain about. Some dude here just posted a complaint that Mike says "Hey Carla" too much for pete's sake.

Just let this forum die the natural death it's dying right now.

Posted by: JSP. ()
Date: January 14, 2021 12:50AM

Hey Mike. Could you please talk about your son more often. I just cannot get enough of the great stories about your child. I love to tune into a podcast and listen to stories about children. Thanks. Loyal fan. /sarc

And Oscar, the way you fawn over children is creepy.

Posted by: TMOS loves the Lincoln Project ()
Date: January 16, 2021 12:05AM

Posted by: Maddie is a baby talker ()
Date: January 23, 2021 09:48AM

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/23/us/larry-king-dies-trnd/index.html

Well, I guess we know what the fat fucks will be talking about on Monday. Robb is probably working overtime this weekend finding sound clips for Mondays show. And Oscar wont recognize that as actual work because he is not at Podcast Village while doing it. DUH.

Posted by: Gonny D ()
Date: January 24, 2021 12:57AM

Mike kisses Oscars ass to keep the boat afloat

Posted by: Mikeeeeeee Lubes ()
Date: January 24, 2021 08:58AM

Bt I am soooooo fat

Posted by: Mike O'Meara is a liar ()
Date: January 24, 2021 10:21PM

Mike O'Meara is allowed to shut his phone off at 6 p.m. and turn it back on at 8 a.m. and critize others for not responding???? What a fucking prick. FUCK YOU MIKE. Have fun taking care of your grandchild....er, your alleged son I mean.

And he has the gall to call out Oscar for staying up till 2 or 3 in the morning. Has Oscar ever missed a show because he was too hungover to function and had to take the day off? No. Fuck you Mike.

Posted by: Oscar Sucks Mike's little Mikie ()
Date: January 24, 2021 10:22PM

Too bad Larry can't be my mom's ghost

Posted by: Fatty Fat Mike ()
Date: January 24, 2021 10:38PM

Mike claims to have lost 31 pounds recently. Ya, sure you have Mike. Mike has lost approximetly 1,000 lbs in the last 20 years on all his diets, yet he still weighs well over 300 lbs???? Who the fuck would advertize a diet plan on this fat fucks podcast???

Posted by: Fatty Blobb ()
Date: January 24, 2021 11:32PM

Blobb has lost and gained more. At least now he has given up.

Posted by: Mike's Daughter ()
Date: January 25, 2021 08:47AM

Thank God Dad and Carla are raising my son.

Posted by: I have a question .............. ()
Date: January 25, 2021 08:23PM

Mike's Daughter Wrote:
> Thank God Dad and Carla are raising my son.

Carla isn't doing shit with that kid. She is off doing "facials" all day. Mike goes golfing for a few hours every day after doing the show. Who the fuck is watching the kid when they are both gone for hours????

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.