HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN [edit by Cary: fixed]
Posted by: peep ()
Date: December 01, 2020 11:41AM

Can't attach files anymore. Fix it please. We like our files.


Every time we try to attach, this happens.

edit by Cary (the admin): This should be fixed. It was indeed a partition filling up due to my rotation script failing to move old files to off-site storage. The server will be slow for the next few hours as I run database repairs.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2020 11:05AM by Cary.
Attachments:
1594185326491.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: peep ()
Date: December 01, 2020 11:42AM

Make sure you guys keep bumping this thread until the stoned fucker responds.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: buy more drugs ()
Date: December 01, 2020 11:47AM

Support the drug vendors to provide more revenue for the site and incentive to fix it. Fairfax Underground costs several hundred dollars per month to operate and the income from advertising clicks and sales keeps the site free for users.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: peep ()
Date: December 01, 2020 11:49AM

No, Fairfax underground does not cost several hundred dollars a month to operate. Maybe a couple hundred at MOST. I'm contemplating creating a Fairfax Underground 2.0. I could absolutely afford it without any drug ads.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: venting gas ()
Date: December 01, 2020 11:55AM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can't attach files anymore. Fix it please. We like
> our files.
>
>
> Every time we try to attach, this happens.

If you were running something more modern instead of the relic 80386 that your mom has in the basement, you would have no issues posting pics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Tamil b ()
Date: December 01, 2020 11:57AM

Ninkal tokkar atippataiyilana mempattu culalaip payanpatuttumpotu ninta niruval valimuraikalaip pinparrat tevaiyillai melum oru tittattil itupattulla pala carpukalai ninkal nirvakikkat tevaiyillai. Ninkal atai amaittavutan, tokkarutan oru potuvana niruval allatu
Attachments:
download (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: peep ()
Date: December 01, 2020 11:59AM

Here's the error message.




--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: $300 per month ()
Date: December 01, 2020 12:00PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, Fairfax underground does not cost several
> hundred dollars a month to operate. Maybe a couple
> hundred at MOST. I'm contemplating creating a
> Fairfax Underground 2.0. I could absolutely afford
> it without any drug ads.

Cloudflare service alone is $200/month. Hosting is around $50/month. Phorum is open source, as is PHP and MySQL. Domain registration is about $12/year. No idea what other fees and licensing might be in use for AV, uptime, CAPTCHA, etc,

Assuming free labor, Fairfax Underground probably costs less than $300/month to operate. The drug ads can support that and more

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: peep ()
Date: December 01, 2020 12:01PM

venting gas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can't attach files anymore. Fix it please. We
> like
> > our files.
> >
> >
> > Every time we try to attach, this happens.
>
> If you were running something more modern instead
> of the relic 80386 that your mom has in the
> basement, you would have no issues posting pics.




Fascinating. Well, let's see you attach a file successfully.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: peep ()
Date: December 01, 2020 12:06PM

$300 per month Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, Fairfax underground does not cost several
> > hundred dollars a month to operate. Maybe a
> couple
> > hundred at MOST. I'm contemplating creating a
> > Fairfax Underground 2.0. I could absolutely
> afford
> > it without any drug ads.
>
> Cloudflare service alone is $200/month. Hosting
> is around $50/month. Phorum is open source, as is
> PHP and MySQL. Domain registration is about
> $12/year. No idea what other fees and licensing
> might be in use for AV, uptime, CAPTCHA, etc,
>
> Assuming free labor, Fairfax Underground probably
> costs less than $300/month to operate. The drug
> ads can support that and more




CAPTCHA is a built in feature to the Phorum software. Costs nothing.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: cloudflare users ()
Date: December 01, 2020 12:07PM

$300 per month Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peep Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No, Fairfax underground does not cost several
> > hundred dollars a month to operate. Maybe a
> couple
> > hundred at MOST. I'm contemplating creating a
> > Fairfax Underground 2.0. I could absolutely
> afford
> > it without any drug ads.
>
> Cloudflare service alone is $200/month. Hosting
> is around $50/month. Phorum is open source, as is
> PHP and MySQL. Domain registration is about
> $12/year. No idea what other fees and licensing
> might be in use for AV, uptime, CAPTCHA, etc,
>
> Assuming free labor, Fairfax Underground probably
> costs less than $300/month to operate. The drug
> ads can support that and more

Cary does not pay for the cloudflare plan, he is just using the free one

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Bumperman ()
Date: December 01, 2020 03:13PM

Bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Lone wolf McQuade ()
Date: December 01, 2020 03:34PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Athabascan Guide ()
Date: December 01, 2020 04:18PM

Tamil b Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ninkal tokkar atippataiyilana mempattu culalaip
> payanpatuttumpotu ninta niruval valimuraikalaip
> pinparrat tevaiyillai melum oru tittattil
> itupattulla pala carpukalai ninkal nirvakikkat
> tevaiyillai. Ninkal atai amaittavutan, tokkarutan
> oru potuvana niruval allatu


"If you do not find what you are looking for then just ask. Once you have it set up, a general installation with Docker"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Moses from the Mountaintop ()
Date: December 01, 2020 07:44PM

You have sinned one too many times.

No more pornography for any of you heathens!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Had to give it a shot ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:19PM

Moses from the Mountaintop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have sinned one too many times.
>
> No more pornography for any of you heathens!

This is the work of the nigger lover.

https://youtu.be/AKeBsXaXQ4Y
Attachments:
7C65764B-B49D-435A-A5A7-DDCA333EEE13.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Preacherman ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:40PM

Moses from the Mountaintop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have sinned one too many times.
>
> No more pornography for any of you heathens!


AMEN BROTHER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Hugo ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:55PM

Preacherman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moses from the Mountaintop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have sinned one too many times.
> >
> > No more pornography for any of you heathens!
>
>
> AMEN BROTHER

BRAVO!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Black Dick ()
Date: December 01, 2020 09:03PM

Picture

https://youtu.be/cDOEJ5YKuQQ
Attachments:
5F36DADE-A26B-4762-963A-8503DD0A8C24.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Miles ()
Date: December 01, 2020 09:12PM

Didn't work

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiiiiiiiiii ()
Date: December 01, 2020 09:31PM

thats a good point

some of you degenerates are posting sum pretty sick pictures

that would be one of the good things about not allowing pictures to post

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: GM ()
Date: December 01, 2020 09:55PM

Next thing:

Eliminate the text.

Some of you degenerates are posting sum pretty sick ideas.

That would be one of the good things about not allowing text to post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: I'm reporting you ()
Date: December 01, 2020 09:59PM

GM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next thing:
>
> Eliminate the text.
>
> Some of you degenerates are posting sum pretty
> sick ideas.
>
> That would be one of the good things about not
> allowing text to post.


tenor.gif?itemid=11190283

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Testing Three Four ()
Date: December 01, 2020 10:03PM

Didn’t work
Attachments:
EAEFC73C-56FA-411E-87CA-C4274CE17267.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Luftwaffe Officer ()
Date: December 02, 2020 06:38AM

I'm reporting you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GM Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Next thing:
> >
> > Eliminate the text.
> >
> > Some of you degenerates are posting sum pretty
> > sick ideas.
> >
> > That would be one of the good things about not
> > allowing text to post.
>
>
> src="https://media1.tenor.com/images/3654a64bd3c02
> 115eb31604a04c5b1cd/tenor.gif?itemid=11190283">



Hey! You got a pic to post!!!

How is that possible???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: I’m reporting you ()
Date: December 02, 2020 07:24AM

How are your bowels now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: SDF;JDG;DALFJLKADFJ;LASDLFS ()
Date: December 02, 2020 08:56AM

Maybe he reached his disk space quota and has to upgrade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:13AM

SDF;JDG;DALFJLKADFJ;LASDLFS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe he reached his disk space quota and has to
> upgrade.

Correct, kind of. This isn't a VM, it's a physically collocated server, and an old one at that (HP DL320 G6). The whole box will be upgraded soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: peep ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:29AM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SDF;JDG;DALFJLKADFJ;LASDLFS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe he reached his disk space quota and has
> to
> > upgrade.
>
> Correct, kind of. This isn't a VM, it's a
> physically collocated server, and an old one at
> that (HP DL320 G6). The whole box will be upgraded
> soon.



Thanks for fixing it.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: December 02, 2020 12:03PM

buy more drugs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Support the drug vendors to provide more revenue
> for the site and incentive to fix it. Fairfax
> Underground costs several hundred dollars per
> month to operate and the income from advertising
> clicks and sales keeps the site free for users.

I would, but how do I know they are legit drugs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Lord help us now ()
Date: December 02, 2020 02:02PM

Unfucking believable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: question of the afternoon ()
Date: December 02, 2020 03:08PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SDF;JDG;DALFJLKADFJ;LASDLFS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe he reached his disk space quota and has
> to
> > upgrade.
>
> Correct, kind of. This isn't a VM, it's a
> physically collocated server, and an old one at
> that (HP DL320 G6). The whole box will be upgraded
> soon.


We we still get all of the drug spam?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: December 02, 2020 04:02PM

Get rid of the spam protection. It’s annoying and it doesn’t work. Just like a nigger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: BOSCO ()
Date: December 02, 2020 11:03PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SDF;JDG;DALFJLKADFJ;LASDLFS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Maybe he reached his disk space quota and has
> to
> > upgrade.
>
> Correct, kind of. This isn't a VM, it's a
> physically collocated server, and an old one at
> that (HP DL320 G6). The whole box will be upgraded
> soon.

Thank you kindly!

I appreciate your willingness to deal with this site.

Regardless of any static, you deserve to be properly acknowledged.

Thanks again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN [edit by Cary: fixed]
Posted by: EJU7T ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:46AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN [edit by Cary: fixed]
Posted by: E6WJ4 ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:49PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN [edit by Cary: fixed]
Posted by: KNWTX ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:39PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN [edit by Cary: fixed]
Posted by: 7YEYE ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:18PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: HelpHelpHelp ()
Date: January 20, 2021 10:25PM

peep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, Fairfax underground does not cost several
> hundred dollars a month to operate. Maybe a couple
> hundred at MOST. I'm contemplating creating a
> Fairfax Underground 2.0. I could absolutely afford
> it without any drug ads.


How did that work out faggot ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Broken again ()
Date: July 18, 2021 05:04AM

Broken

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Onion ring, ()
Date: July 18, 2021 05:23AM

It is permanent. No more images on Fairfax underground. You can thank the bowel blocker for this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: Amazondotcom ()
Date: January 30, 2022 11:12PM

Sup fuckers just bouta head out for tonight see you later remember THE MUFUKKIN ZON GOT WHAT YOU NEED

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN
Posted by: erjy675 ()
Date: January 31, 2022 11:00PM

Onion ring, Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is permanent. No more images on Fairfax
> underground. You can thank the bowel blocker for
> this.

damn i gave my thanks to the wrong person

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ATTENTION: CARY WIEDEMANN- SITE ADMIN [edit by Cary: fixed]
Posted by: Bump!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 01, 2022 01:09AM

It up
Attachments:
79F723F6-6AC6-4980-A19B-C6904B8AF931.gif

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******    **    **  **     **        **  ********  
 **    **   ***   **  **     **        **  **     ** 
 **         ****  **  **     **        **  **     ** 
 **   ****  ** ** **  **     **        **  ********  
 **    **   **  ****   **   **   **    **  **        
 **    **   **   ***    ** **    **    **  **        
  ******    **    **     ***      ******   **        
This forum powered by Phorum.