HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Murders have skyrocketed in Fairfax about since "covid19"+BLM. Do you hear me now?
Posted by: Death didn't take a holiday ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:09PM

https://twitter.com/FairfaxCountyPD

at least a few murders just in the past few weeks

(in the past the average was 0 per year JUST BEFORE SHARON BULOVA BECAME IN OFFICE, not including that DC IMPLANT / DC housing built in reston (condo complex that became "the PCP capitol of the world") which shouldn't even be in VA (should be in democrat MD not offloaded onto conservative VA at the time))

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Murders have skyrocketed in Fairfax about since "covid19"+BLM. Do you hear me now?
Posted by: ertbn ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:13PM

UPDATE TO SHOOTING INCIDENTS
Posted on November 12, 2020 by FCPD Media Relations Bureau
Major Crimes Detectives continue to investigate three shootings that have occurred over the past 36 hours. To provide transparency to our community and to highlight the exhaustive work of our officers, crime scene technicians, and detectives, we would like to provide you updates on the following cases:

MAKE THAT SEVERAL MURDERS OR MORE IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS, IN FAIRFAX

(one included two teen boys "in a hotel room", one shot the other and claimed the weapon went off accidentally. not only is that a nigger spic excuse for a murder:
16 yr old boys AREN'T ALLOWED TO RENT HOTEL ROOMS in Virginia)

Re: Murders have skyrocketed in Fairfax about since "covid19"+BLM. Do you hear me now?
Posted by: CORRECTION AGAIN ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:15PM

TWITTER FEED, FCPD FAIRFAX, IS ALMOST NON-STOP MURDERS FOR NOVEMBER

THERE MUST BE 20 OR MORE

Posted by: the general mahhhhhdiiiiiii ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:23PM

thanks northham!

Posted by: fyi 43 ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:31PM

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/page/7/

FOR NOVEMBER well over 20,000 calls for police, about 3/4 of which are (not domestic/mental, not petty)

murders and armed robbery on the rise

Posted by: simmer down people ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:36PM

All of this is fine. The media won't focus on it and we will talk about how wonderful it is that the beloved new president is cleaning up the environment and taking care of the niggers. Soon you will have san francisco like conditions and can claim the libtard utopia you've always wanted with people shitting on the sidewalk and shooting up everywhere. Who cares if some niggers kill each other every day when you live in paradise.

Posted by: CUGPG ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:43PM

Posted by: NJGWX ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:23PM

Posted by: CL4ET ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:59PM

Posted by: pmn4v ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:06PM

fyi 43 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/page/7/
>
> FOR NOVEMBER well over 20,000 calls for police,
> about 3/4 of which are (not domestic/mental, not
> petty)
>
> murders and armed robbery on the rise

Are police responding to these calls? They need to check if the caller is a democrat or not. If they are don't respond. Defund Police anyone?

Posted by: the general mahhhdiiiiii ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:16PM

pmn4v Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fyi 43 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/page/7/
> >
> > FOR NOVEMBER well over 20,000 calls for police,
> > about 3/4 of which are (not domestic/mental,
> not
> > petty)
> >
> > murders and armed robbery on the rise
>
> Are police responding to these calls? They need
> to check if the caller is a democrat or not. If
> they are don't respond. Defund Police anyone?

hahahaha

Posted by: H7EXX ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:37PM

Posted by: Twitter fan ()
Date: November 21, 2020 08:15PM

There is a subreddit called “nova” that chronicles the decline of “once nice” areas of ffx County, that have turned into nigger havens for crime.
Centreville (west of 28) was nice in the 2000’s.
They even closed the multiplex to keep loitering niggas away.
Now? Standings

Reston was always bad by south lakes high.

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: November 21, 2020 08:31PM

In 2019 there were 13 homicides for the year. To date (11/11 Motel 6 murder of a juvenile), there have been 13.
FCPD wed site has stats if you are interested in facts.

Posted by: B4P ()
Date: November 21, 2020 08:31PM

You are a racist.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: November 21, 2020 09:17PM

From FCPD...
Attachments:
avoid the groid.png

Posted by: CHHUX ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:47PM

Date: November 23, 2020 06:53PM

In 2019 there were 13 homicides for the year. To date (11/11 Motel 6 murder of a juvenile), there have been 13.

Posted by: 7MHM4 ()
Date: November 24, 2020 05:58PM

Posted by: JH3H3 ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:29PM

Posted by: M3UJG ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:32PM

Date: November 25, 2020 07:37PM

Posted by: KYMDM ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:43AM

Posted by: VLBMD ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:21AM

Posted by: 4CLMU ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:37PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.