HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Anders. ()
Date: November 21, 2020 12:17PM

Like completely disgusted by him. You all have the right to love him, I don’t care. But a lot of us HATE him. And by a lot, I mean the MAJORITY of the country. He is a disgusting human being. Hitler had supporters, so did Manson. So you can like him all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that he lost fair and square.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Here's why ()
Date: November 21, 2020 12:56PM

None of you zombies have ever presented a valid, factual, logical reason to hate the man. You just cry and scream

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: falala ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:05PM

Let's see....you HATE keeping jobs in this country. You HATE low unemployment rates. You HATE secure borders and a LEGAL path to citizenship. You HATE energy independence. You HATE having the right to defend yourself. You HATE fair elections. You HATE being able to make your own health decisions. You HATE free speech. You HATE the pledge of allegiance, you HATE our national anthem, you HATE our flag, you HATE God and you HATE freedom of religion -And you HATE the holidays.

That about sum your HATRED for this country up commie?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: For that matter ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:08PM

Here's why Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> None of you zombies have ever presented a valid,
> factual, logical reason to hate the man. You just
> cry and scream

...and lie and race bait

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiiiiiiiiii ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:24PM

falala Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's see....you HATE keeping jobs in this
> country. You HATE low unemployment rates. You
> HATE secure borders and a LEGAL path to
> citizenship. You HATE energy independence. You
> HATE having the right to defend yourself. You
> HATE fair elections. You HATE being able to make
> your own health decisions. You HATE free speech.
> You HATE the pledge of allegiance, you HATE our
> national anthem, you HATE our flag, you HATE God
> and you HATE freedom of religion -And you HATE the
> holidays.
>
> That about sum your HATRED for this country up
> commie?


basically

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Whiny McLibtard ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:31PM

Here's why Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> None of you zombies have ever presented a valid,
> factual, logical reason to hate the man. You just
> cry and scream


Because it was her turn!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: kooky and deranged ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:40PM

HILLARY's REVENGE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: facts are not your friend ()
Date: November 21, 2020 01:57PM

74 million voters say otherwise and that doesn't include all the secret Trumpers like myself in blue states who just stay home because they know their leftist state will go Biden

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: TWVYM ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:43PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Boris. ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:45PM

facts are not your friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 74 million voters say otherwise and that doesn't
> include all the secret Trumpers like myself in
> blue states who just stay home because they know
> their leftist state will go Biden

74 million do say differently however that is a minority of the vote. 80 million (a majority of voters) voted for Biden. 280 million Americans did not vote for Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Badanov ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:05PM

facts are not your friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 74 million voters say otherwise and that doesn't
> include all the secret Trumpers like myself in
> blue states who just stay home because they know
> their leftist state will go Biden

This is true

Boris: would you prefer to allow all the fraudulent votes to be thrown out and Trump win or see the Big Guy get impeached for accepting Big Baksheesh?

You can't pull off this kind of coup unless you ACTUALLY have massive, near universal support. The MSM only pisses off the American grassroots, we organized long before Google...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: facts are not your friend ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:16PM

Boris. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> facts are not your friend Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 74 million voters say otherwise and that
> doesn't
> > include all the secret Trumpers like myself in
> > blue states who just stay home because they
> know
> > their leftist state will go Biden
>
> 74 million do say differently however that is a
> minority of the vote. 80 million (a majority of
> voters) voted for Biden. 280 million Americans did
> not vote for Trump.


280 million Americans did not vote for Biden, your point?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: 6VJL3 ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:24PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Natasha Fatale ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:36PM

Badanov Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> facts are not your friend Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 74 million voters say otherwise and that
> doesn't
> > include all the secret Trumpers like myself in
> > blue states who just stay home because they
> know
> > their leftist state will go Biden
>
> This is true
>
> Boris: would you prefer to allow all the
> fraudulent votes to be thrown out and Trump win or
> see the Big Guy get impeached for accepting Big
> Baksheesh?
>
> You can't pull off this kind of coup unless you
> ACTUALLY have massive, near universal support. The
> MSM only pisses off the American grassroots, we
> organized long before Google...

Democrats are either ignorant, evil or both. No exceptions
Attachments:
daa65cf192891ca3da6ce6d639160766019e11842023d7594e2427d9b1e3622f_1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Its the man ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:46PM

A majority of Americans hated Donald Trump before he became president. A majority probably hated him even before he announced he was running for president. If Donald Trump had run as a Democrat (and remember he was one not too long ago) then most Republicans would hate him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Trump failed America ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:52PM

falala Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's see....you HATE keeping jobs in this
> country. You HATE low unemployment rates. You
> HATE secure borders and a LEGAL path to
> citizenship. You HATE energy independence. You
> HATE having the right to defend yourself. You
> HATE fair elections. You HATE being able to make
> your own health decisions. You HATE free speech.
> You HATE the pledge of allegiance, you HATE our
> national anthem, you HATE our flag, you HATE God
> and you HATE freedom of religion -And you HATE the
> holidays.
>
> That about sum your HATRED for this country up
> commie?

Come on man
Where are all the new coal jobs
We were in a manufacturing recession before covid
Trump told you the unemployment numbers are fake why not believe him?
I love holidays, affordable health care, freedom not to have religion forced upon anyone who doesn't want it
Trump hires illegals so whatever on the boarder
Trump said he had covid under control....nope
And I served for the flag aka America....you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: 3CTTE ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:00PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: falala ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:02PM

Trump failed America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> falala Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Let's see....you HATE keeping jobs in this
> > country. You HATE low unemployment rates. You
> > HATE secure borders and a LEGAL path to
> > citizenship. You HATE energy independence. You
> > HATE having the right to defend yourself. You
> > HATE fair elections. You HATE being able to
> make
> > your own health decisions. You HATE free
> speech.
> > You HATE the pledge of allegiance, you HATE our
> > national anthem, you HATE our flag, you HATE
> God
> > and you HATE freedom of religion -And you HATE
> the
> > holidays.
> >
> > That about sum your HATRED for this country up
> > commie?
>
> Come on man
> Where are all the new coal jobs
> We were in a manufacturing recession before covid
> Trump told you the unemployment numbers are fake
> why not believe him?
> I love holidays, affordable health care, freedom
> not to have religion forced upon anyone who
> doesn't want it
> Trump hires illegals so whatever on the boarder
> Trump said he had covid under control....nope
> And I served for the flag aka America....you?

If you had it your way, you would stay locked inside your house forever, collecting checks from the government as you watch CNN and lounge on your hoard of toilet paper. So, soooo, sooo safe of you.

You may have been in the military but you clearly don't value freedom and constitutional rights. Covid is media driven hysteria. Masks are a virtue signaling scam. A group of practicing medical doctors gathered on the steps of the U.S. Capitol and said that mask wearing does no good and that shutdowns are completely unwarranted. They know HOW TO TREAT this cold. They treat it every day and MOST people do just fine. The CDC just reversed their decision on schools and they now say that schools should not be closed, it's time to reopen them. Children are safer in school.

This whole business of defunding our police while violently rioting in our cities is nothing but domestic terrorism. Stop being so woke and Wake up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: CVTEV ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:38PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:11PM

falala Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump failed America Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > falala Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Let's see....you HATE keeping jobs in this
> > > country. You HATE low unemployment rates.
> You
> > > HATE secure borders and a LEGAL path to
> > > citizenship. You HATE energy independence.
> You
> > > HATE having the right to defend yourself.
> You
> > > HATE fair elections. You HATE being able to
> > make
> > > your own health decisions. You HATE free
> > speech.
> > > You HATE the pledge of allegiance, you HATE
> our
> > > national anthem, you HATE our flag, you HATE
> > God
> > > and you HATE freedom of religion -And you
> HATE
> > the
> > > holidays.
> > >
> > > That about sum your HATRED for this country
> up
> > > commie?
> >
> > Come on man
> > Where are all the new coal jobs
> > We were in a manufacturing recession before
> covid
> > Trump told you the unemployment numbers are
> fake
> > why not believe him?
> > I love holidays, affordable health care,
> freedom
> > not to have religion forced upon anyone who
> > doesn't want it
> > Trump hires illegals so whatever on the boarder
>
> > Trump said he had covid under control....nope
> > And I served for the flag aka America....you?
>
> If you had it your way, you would stay locked
> inside your house forever, collecting checks from
> the government as you watch CNN and lounge on your
> hoard of toilet paper. So, soooo, sooo safe of
> you.
>
> You may have been in the military but you clearly
> don't value freedom and constitutional rights.
> Covid is media driven hysteria. Masks are a
> virtue signaling scam. A group of practicing
> medical doctors gathered on the steps of the U.S.
> Capitol and said that mask wearing does no good
> and that shutdowns are completely unwarranted.
> They know HOW TO TREAT this cold. They treat it
> every day and MOST people do just fine. The CDC
> just reversed their decision on schools and they
> now say that schools should not be closed, it's
> time to reopen them. Children are safer in
> school.
>
> This whole business of defunding our police while
> violently rioting in our cities is nothing but
> domestic terrorism. Stop being so woke and Wake
> up.


So are you a draft dodger like trump?

Where do you get I don't value freedom or constitutional rights?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: What Commies Can't Handle ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:26PM

That half the nation loves Trump but 25 percent were fooled by constant liberal/leftist bombardment of Trump while Jap Smile JOE got a free pass as he did nothing and was herelded by the leftist media as greatest man alive for hiden in his basement

That leaves 15 percent who care less and don't bother to vote then you 10 percent of the vilest misfits the world ever saw who love communism over freedom like OP the commie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: falala ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:36PM

Just sayn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> falala Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump failed America Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > falala Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Let's see....you HATE keeping jobs in this
> > > > country. You HATE low unemployment rates.
> > You
> > > > HATE secure borders and a LEGAL path to
> > > > citizenship. You HATE energy independence.
> > You
> > > > HATE having the right to defend yourself.
> > You
> > > > HATE fair elections. You HATE being able
> to
> > > make
> > > > your own health decisions. You HATE free
> > > speech.
> > > > You HATE the pledge of allegiance, you HATE
> > our
> > > > national anthem, you HATE our flag, you
> HATE
> > > God
> > > > and you HATE freedom of religion -And you
> > HATE
> > > the
> > > > holidays.
> > > >
> > > > That about sum your HATRED for this country
> > up
> > > > commie?
> > >
> > > Come on man
> > > Where are all the new coal jobs
> > > We were in a manufacturing recession before
> > covid
> > > Trump told you the unemployment numbers are
> > fake
> > > why not believe him?
> > > I love holidays, affordable health care,
> > freedom
> > > not to have religion forced upon anyone who
> > > doesn't want it
> > > Trump hires illegals so whatever on the
> boarder
> >
> > > Trump said he had covid under control....nope
>
> > > And I served for the flag aka America....you?
> >
> > If you had it your way, you would stay locked
> > inside your house forever, collecting checks
> from
> > the government as you watch CNN and lounge on
> your
> > hoard of toilet paper. So, soooo, sooo safe of
> > you.
> >
> > You may have been in the military but you
> clearly
> > don't value freedom and constitutional rights.
> > Covid is media driven hysteria. Masks are a
> > virtue signaling scam. A group of practicing
> > medical doctors gathered on the steps of the
> U.S.
> > Capitol and said that mask wearing does no good
> > and that shutdowns are completely unwarranted.
> > They know HOW TO TREAT this cold. They treat
> it
> > every day and MOST people do just fine. The
> CDC
> > just reversed their decision on schools and
> they
> > now say that schools should not be closed, it's
> > time to reopen them. Children are safer in
> > school.
> >
> > This whole business of defunding our police
> while
> > violently rioting in our cities is nothing but
> > domestic terrorism. Stop being so woke and
> Wake
> > up.
>
>
> So are you a draft dodger like trump?
>
> Where do you get I don't value freedom or
> constitutional rights?

In this country my vote means as much as your vote does or any other legal citizen's vote. That is how it works in the USA. I have not served in the military, myself, and I am not a draft dodger.

There was a huge and peaceful march in downtown DC today demanding election integrity and calling for the fraudsters to be investigated, exposed and prosecuted to the fullest degree allowed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Fhshjja ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:37PM

facts are not your friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boris. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > facts are not your friend Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > 74 million voters say otherwise and that
> > doesn't
> > > include all the secret Trumpers like myself
> in
> > > blue states who just stay home because they
> > know
> > > their leftist state will go Biden
> >
> > 74 million do say differently however that is a
> > minority of the vote. 80 million (a majority of
> > voters) voted for Biden. 280 million Americans
> did
> > not vote for Trump.
>
>
> 280 million Americans did not vote for Biden, your
> point?

The point is why are people so shocked that lost the election fair and square? He’s a polarizing person and the country largely hates him. And yeah, if he were running as a Democrat, I’d vote Republican.

But also, it’s more like 280 million people didn’t vote for Trump and 274 million didn’t vote for Biden. So there is also that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Anyone Who Voted For JOE ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:44PM

Is either a commie leftist or a misguided fool or a liberal elitist or a illegal or public charge who got the green card

All whom voted to see their freedom suppressed , thanks for your service but your not the only one who ever served this nation . So STFU about that , what counts is you let your country down by supporting the left who has no regard for the very constitution you swore to support and defend against all enimies foreign and domestic and in this case it's the left who are now Americas domestic enemies

You have obviously read none of the Democrats many bills in the House where they passed bills suppressing infringing our constitutional rights , you need to study the writings of the founders the constitution and other great Americans writings who served and made this nation great many were immigrants themselves none of whom ever got one cent in public welfare then you need to to reconsider your position . when Election Day comes you don't vote for who will pamper you and make endless promises of free shit, you vote for the one who will defend your rights even though they may have warts as all politicians do but there are huge differences between Democrats and Republicans going back to the days of slavery where Democrats violated African Americans rights , the Democrats are still at it violating the rights of the people nothing changes with the party that has been the most hateful most dishonest political party in the history of the USA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: falala ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:48PM

There is NO WAY that Biden got more votes than Barack Obama. No way.

Trump's base had enormous energy going into the election. Biden was a terrible candidate and an embarrassment. No, Biden did not get more votes than Obama did. Don't fall for the gas lighting.

There was massive fraud in this election and it is going to be exposed. Hold on tight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: What's This Draft Dodger Crap ()
Date: November 21, 2020 06:58PM

Or are you talking about lifeguard JOE BIDEN who played high school football and magicly got childhood asthma when his draft notice came , or are you talking about Democrat Bruce Springstein who vowed to leave the US if Trump won and weaseled out of the draft with a " mental disorder "

There has not been a draft call in the US since 1972 so what does that have to do with anyone under 65 today who is posting on FXU to try to embellish your story and love of the left who are the ones who refused to serve then and now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Why Do People Come To The USA ()
Date: November 21, 2020 07:10PM

It used to be for freedom number one and being able to build a new better life here

But Democrats have changed that to get votes for Democrats . No today and for some time they come for what they can take from this country , what money they can send back home , what public services and welfare they can get all with Democrats help for the (D) vote when get citizenship. These new immigrants don't give a damn about our freedom , they are just here for themsleves and to hell with liberty in far too many cases.

Show me those who escaped from the communist nation at risk of their lives, they are a true freedom seekers and are very few and far between, now we see fake asylum seekers who freely walk out of their countries and come here returning home back and forth at their pleasure using the people of the USA as pawns

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: B4P ()
Date: November 21, 2020 08:54PM

Why Do People Come To The USA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It used to be for freedom number one and being
> able to build a new better life here
>
> But Democrats have changed that to get votes for
> Democrats . No today and for some time they come
> for what they can take from this country , what
> money they can send back home , what public
> services and welfare they can get all with
> Democrats help for the (D) vote when get
> citizenship. These new immigrants don't give a
> damn about our freedom , they are just here for
> themsleves and to hell with liberty in far too
> many cases.
>
> Show me those who escaped from the communist
> nation at risk of their lives, they are a true
> freedom seekers and are very few and far between,
> now we see fake asylum seekers who freely walk out
> of their countries and come here returning home
> back and forth at their pleasure using the people
> of the USA as pawns

Used to be that people came here for freedom and for a new life. Well, correct.
However, saying the current ones don't? All those parents of dreamer kids?? I am sorry, you are wrong about those folks and probably the vast majority of others. Can they send money back to the country they came from? Yes. That actually was not possible because of banking.

As to asylum seekers - we hold "wars" against drugs and gang violence here, and yet we do not believe that these folks are facing death? The issue is that we haven't really matched the word asylum to the new realities. Not saying everyone should qualify (and many do not under the current system), however, things just are not the same in the world.

Also, the vast majority of these immigrants that work, pay taxes (except those with US citizens paying them under the table). They pay into our system and if they "go back" and never become a citizen, then we - you and I - benefit from that. The CBO estimates this is between 6 and 8 billion into Social Security - and no, they do not collect that when reaching retirement age.

We'd be much better off with a better immigration system and it would resolve your issue. The people who come wouldn't be beholden to one party over another.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: US Population 350 Million ()
Date: November 21, 2020 10:18PM

We are full up any further immigrants takes away from the security of the American people, let them build their won countries up Democrats are the root problem of all our ills from illegal drugs to illegals entering as they refuse to do anything to secure our borders here and we being played for a vote for them in the future

So what's in it for you , The illegal drugs you need so bad or illegal's for your Democrats votes in the future ,its one or the other, migrants are another issue they help the USA tremendously and self choose to live in Mexico traveling with seasonal crops going home and returning

Democrat's need to cut the crap and they won't , it not racist its that we don't need immigrants in mass anymore despite the bullshit immigrant supporters pump out which Democrat buy and few others .

Immigrants who have skills needed in the USA and can take care of themselves without public assistance is yet another thing, we welcome them

Years ago immigrants went to every corner of the USA, there are only so many places people can live in this country , the trend has been that immigrants crowd into existing population centers and require services that don't exist putting a burden on the infrastructure of housing medical care schools and importantly jobs along with police and fire needs and heavy demands upon energy water and sanitation plants , one look at Northern Virginia is proof positive of all this.

Enough is enough of unlimited immigration and illegals and it should be just that nationally but for Democrats needing a constant resupply of reliable voters to replace those disgusted by their unamerican leftist political positions today who quit voting Democrat

The Democrat party is the most destructive most dangerous influence upon the American people in our history going back 160 plus years to pre slavery days which they were were responsible for and the discrimination and suppression of civil rights for African Americans ,then in modern times becoming the party of welfare for votes reverse discrimination and today pandering to races in a nation where everyone is now fully equal before the law. If not for liberal elitists and welfare charges Democrats would be a small minority of no influence at all here in the USA

Heal this nation impossible ! Until the voters wake up and destroy the Democrats forever at the polls , which will come far too late to save this nation from its horrible destiny of destruction awaiting it in the near future within the next 20 years. When it comes its on you Democrats ! You dug your own graves with your votes worrying about climate change helping illegals taking rights away from the people socializing our medical care and other trivial PC shit while China built the worlds largest navy and army whose mission will be to kill all of us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: Oz Oswald Jap Smiling Marxist ()
Date: November 22, 2020 12:52PM

We leftist commies hate Trump because he stands for the US constitution freedom liberty and the real American dream of success living in happiness raising a family and enjoying family activities from going to beaches camping sports and yes target shooting on ranges to provide for our self defense .

All of that interferes with our vison of pure Marxist despair , we want all to live in ugly grey high rise concrete projects that are filled it criminals and filthy halls and stairways walking top dismal jobs in shitty cubicles in more drab concrete buildings or sweating it out in factories making free shit for the drugged leeches who refuse to work , riding crowded buses filled with coughing dirty people who cant see a doctor for months as its all socialized and doctors are few and far between then walking our asses off to a food market to stand in line in a cold place to try to buy a few ounces of cheese and bread to bring back to our famished families

No hope just despair and that what Communism is like , but pampered spoiled rotten self centered brats who have been silver spoon fed from their weel of public employment parts are brain wiped and want to be Marxists with idiotic goals of beating climate change with some old senile bum named JOE in charge with his real Communist sidekick named after a Kamal ready to move in fast to throw us down the tubes again as she lies and deceives the people once more like all Democrats do for their own personal fame glory and monetary gain

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: 44hx9 ()
Date: November 22, 2020 01:22PM

Its the man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A majority of Americans hated Donald Trump before
> he became president. A majority probably hated
> him even before he announced he was running for
> president. If Donald Trump had run as a Democrat
> (and remember he was one not too long ago) then
> most Republicans would hate him.


Really? How was he on "The Apprentice" for 6 seasons? you don't keep the ratings up with that hate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: more or less ()
Date: November 22, 2020 03:13PM

Oz Oswald Jap Smiling Marxist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We leftist commies hate Trump because he stands
> for the US constitution freedom liberty and the
> real American dream of success living in happiness
> raising a family and enjoying family activities
> from going to beaches camping sports and yes
> target shooting on ranges to provide for our self
> defense .
>
> All of that interferes with our vison of pure
> Marxist despair , we want all to live in ugly grey
> high rise concrete projects that are filled it
> criminals and filthy halls and stairways walking
> top dismal jobs in shitty cubicles in more drab
> concrete buildings or sweating it out in factories
> making free shit for the drugged leeches who
> refuse to work , riding crowded buses filled with
> coughing dirty people who cant see a doctor for
> months as its all socialized and doctors are few
> and far between then walking our asses off to a
> food market to stand in line in a cold place to
> try to buy a few ounces of cheese and bread to
> bring back to our famished families
>
> No hope just despair and that what Communism is
> like , but pampered spoiled rotten self centered
> brats who have been silver spoon fed from their
> weel of public employment parts are brain wiped
> and want to be Marxists with idiotic goals of
> beating climate change with some old senile bum
> named JOE in charge with his real Communist
> sidekick named after a Kamal ready to move in
> fast to throw us down the tubes again as she lies
> and deceives the people once more like all
> Democrats do for their own personal fame glory and
> monetary gain

Yep, this in a nutshell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: trunp2020 ()
Date: November 22, 2020 03:38PM

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: 23,000 ()
Date: November 22, 2020 03:48PM

Here's why Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> None of you zombies have ever presented a valid,
> factual, logical reason to hate the man. You just
> cry and scream

He’s lied 23 thousand times. How bout that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: So JOES Lied 1284560 Times ()
Date: November 22, 2020 05:58PM

To hats because JOES not worked in 50 years as he sucked off thie American people's tits lying as went along , he's a Politican and of the two that can win he's a lousy Democrat, the worst of the worst for the US

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: mjuwl ()
Date: November 22, 2020 06:41PM

23,000 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's why Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > None of you zombies have ever presented a
> valid,
> > factual, logical reason to hate the man. You
> just
> > cry and scream
>
> He’s lied 23 thousand times. How bout that?


fake number.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: The whole story ()
Date: November 22, 2020 07:49PM

US Population 350 Million Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are full up any further immigrants takes away
> from the security of the American people, let them
> build their won countries up Democrats are the
> root problem of all our ills from illegal drugs to
> illegals entering as they refuse to do anything to
> secure our borders here and we being played for a
> vote for them in the future
>
> So what's in it for you , The illegal drugs you
> need so bad or illegal's for your Democrats votes
> in the future ,its one or the other, migrants are
> another issue they help the USA tremendously and
> self choose to live in Mexico traveling with
> seasonal crops going home and returning
>
> Democrat's need to cut the crap and they won't ,
> it not racist its that we don't need immigrants in
> mass anymore despite the bullshit immigrant
> supporters pump out which Democrat buy and few
> others .
>
> Immigrants who have skills needed in the USA and
> can take care of themselves without public
> assistance is yet another thing, we welcome them
>
> Years ago immigrants went to every corner of
> the USA, there are only so many places people can
> live in this country , the trend has been that
> immigrants crowd into existing population centers
> and require services that don't exist putting a
> burden on the infrastructure of housing medical
> care schools and importantly jobs along with
> police and fire needs and heavy demands upon
> energy water and sanitation plants , one look at
> Northern Virginia is proof positive of all
> this.

>
> Enough is enough of unlimited immigration and
> illegals and it should be just that nationally but
> for Democrats needing a constant resupply of
> reliable voters to replace those disgusted by
> their unamerican leftist political positions today
> who quit voting Democrat
>
> The Democrat party is the most destructive most
> dangerous influence upon the American people in
> our history going back 160 plus years to pre
> slavery days which they were were responsible for
> and the discrimination and suppression of civil
> rights for African Americans ,then in modern times
> becoming the party of welfare for votes reverse
> discrimination and today pandering to races in a
> nation where everyone is now fully equal before
> the law. If not for liberal elitists and welfare
> charges Democrats would be a small minority of no
> influence at all here in the USA
>
> Heal this nation impossible ! Until the voters
> wake up and destroy the Democrats forever at the
> polls , which will come far too late to save this
> nation from its horrible destiny of destruction
> awaiting it in the near future within the next 20
> years. When it comes its on you Democrats ! You
> dug your own graves with your votes worrying about
> climate change helping illegals taking rights away
> from the people socializing our medical care and
> other trivial PC shit while China built the worlds
> largest navy and army whose mission will be to
> kill all of us.

Cut the crap. It isn't all immigrants that you have been trying to shut out. It is just the ones coming from south of the border, Africa and the Middle East. While Trumpers have been screaming about the need for a wall along the southern border, their beloved leader has been bringing people in to this country to work at his properties. Republicans have been kowtowing to businessmen about the need for more visas for high tech workers. Then there is the flow of white people from Europe that Trumpers continue to favor.

If the time has come to shut off the immigration faucet, then turn them all off. Those Trump property type jobs could be filled by unemployed Americans if employers were forced by law or market conditions to pay living wages. Those high tech workers could be found if employers started providing the training rather than expecting turnkey employees. The flow of white people from Europe will at best slow the gradual darkening of the American population, so just accept the inevitable. Blacks, Asians and Hispanics are breeding in this country at a much higher rate and are intermarrying with whites.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: JNLHY ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:49PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: T6VEW ()
Date: November 24, 2020 05:55PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: GHVBH ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:27PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: PWCJJ ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:29PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: DPPCT ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:36AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard for drumf supporters to understand that the majority of people HATE him
Posted by: KFXV7 ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:15AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **     **  ********  **    ** 
 **   **    **  **   **     **  **         **  **  
 **  **      ****    **     **  **          ****   
 *****        **     **     **  ******       **    
 **  **       **     **     **  **           **    
 **   **      **     **     **  **           **    
 **    **     **      *******   ********     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.