HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Photos show California Gov. Newsom at maskless party
Posted by: the general mahhhdiiiiiii ()
Date: November 19, 2020 08:44AM

In an embarrassing case of “Do as I say, not as I do,” photos have emerged of California Gov. Gavin Newsom dining with a party of guests flouting his own coronavirus safety protocols at a posh Napa Valley restaurant.

Neither Newsom nor any of the 12 guests wore face masks during the Nov. 6 birthday bash for the governor’s political adviser at the French Laundry restaurant, photos published by Fox 11 in Los Angeles reveal.

Newsom has lectured Californians to don face masks and not to gather in larger numbers to contain the spread of COVID-19.

“While we were there we realized there was a very loud party going on in a room 20 feet from us. It was a bit annoying since you’re spending hard-earned money to go there,” said a woman who was dining nearby and snapped the photos provided to Fox 11.

She said, “It got louder and louder and so they had some sliding glass doors that they were able to close, so then it was a closed-off room but you could still hear them with how loud they were.”

“I just happened to look over and realize, ‘Hey, is that Gavin Newsom, who is that?’ And I did ask one of the waitresses and she confirmed it was, so I was able to take a couple of photos, I was able to document this, especially since nobody was wearing a mask.

“It was a very large group of people shoulder to shoulder, something that he’s always telling us not to do, so yeah, it was a bit annoying for sure,” the woman said.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Newsom last week apologized for not practicing what he preaches in regard to COVID-19 safety protocols, when word first leaked of his appearance at the mask-less dinner party — just hours after the governor pushed state guidelines discouraging gatherings of more than three households and instructed Californians to alter their Thanksgiving plans accordingly.

gavin-newsom-dinner-party-02

Gov. Gavin Newsom allegedly eating at the French Laundry restaurant in Yountville, California, at a dinner party on Nov. 6, breaking COVID-19 protocols
Courtesy FOX 11
Newsom and first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom gathered with people from multiple households.

“I should have modeled better behavior,” Newsom said.

California last week surpassed 1 million confirmed coronavirus cases this week, the second state after Texas to do so.

After the picture-snapping witness heard of Newsom’s apology, she said, “I was surprised because it didn’t look like he was uncomfortable being there until the very end, until people were looking at him and staring at him as he was leaving the room.”

Newsom said he realized immediately as he sat down at the table that the party was larger than he had expected to celebrate the 50th birthday of political adviser Jason Kinney.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Photos show California Gov. Newsom at maskless party
Posted by: general malaise ()
Date: November 19, 2020 09:14AM

And this has what to do with Fairfax County you stupid prick. Post this shit in Off Topic.

Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiiiiiii ()
Date: November 19, 2020 09:55AM

eye only post in general....if you don't like it....click your bitch ass back to off topic

Posted by: EGHT7 ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:42AM

Posted by: 7V46Y ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:33PM

Posted by: UEKWE ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:13PM

Posted by: MU4LV ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:50PM

Posted by: T6N3Y ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:26PM

Posted by: CYM3U ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:41PM

Posted by: 6E7HL ()
Date: November 24, 2020 05:48PM

Posted by: CHNNJ ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:20PM

Posted by: KMY36 ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:23PM

Posted by: JFD9Y ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:30AM

Posted by: UE6WJ ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:09AM

Posted by: Y3MDC ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:24PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.