HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I got Dell "Chat session" for order. a damn towel head answered and refused to answer any question and never suggested a Dell to buy
Posted by: How much is Dell loyal to Texas? ()
Date: November 16, 2020 11:30PM

So I asked, "Yes your touchscreen laptops have LTE data but I want LTE data with voice/call ability in a Dell laptop, kinda like an iPad has but done Dell's way. What can I buy that will do that?"

The fucking foreigner delayed me with questions having zero to do with LTE, and after 25 minutes of waiting, never suggested any Dell model or solution - mostly - just didn't answer for minutes at a time. Fucking foreigner. Never mentioned ANY solution, only asked aimless questions then ended in never suggesting anything despite that I answered his "way off topic" questions (like, what size screen? well i asked about LTE why ask??)

fucking foreigner

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I got Dell "Chat session" for order. a damn towel head answered and refused to answer any question and never suggested a Dell to buy
Date: November 16, 2020 11:41PM

I know before the "64 bit only" changeover, that a Dell laptop could place or receive calls from a Cell Tower (it was not well advertised ability but could be done a few set it up).

Before cell tower calling (using land lines), placing calls on a Dell was an every day thing any teenager might have done (I did it as a teen).

Between those two extremes sometime in the 2000's was pcmcia ppp slots with a certain add on - and those allowed call ability "to wizards" (few knew how to take advantage of it, or still, but it was done)

Re: I got Dell "Chat session" for order. a damn towel head answered and refused to answer any question and never suggested a Dell to buy
Date: November 16, 2020 11:42PM

Since the 64 "win10 force change-over", all I see is Dell has no articles (other than old ones) on the matter, Dell users asking "why is my 2015 purchased USB fob disabled in Win10" and "why does this new chinese FOB do data only?" all questions that get met with off-topic answers and thread lockouts.

Posted by: erthth ()
Date: November 16, 2020 11:43PM

little red riding hood

Date: November 23, 2020 12:52PM

The agent only wanted to know "are you a government purchaser"?

Really? I don't care if Biden want's his Dell or dell fixed: i was on the phone first.

Posted by: NWW34 ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:55PM

Posted by: nghtyn ()
Date: November 24, 2020 03:10AM

he's a towel head - he'll stall you 25 minutes so you'll hang up and buy a chinese PC

Posted by: MEKTD ()
Date: November 24, 2020 06:07PM

Posted by: BM6X7 ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:37PM

Posted by: JUDXL ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:40PM

Posted by: VGTJJ ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:46AM

Posted by: tyhumny ()
Date: November 27, 2020 02:18PM

d

Posted by: rthrth ()
Date: November 29, 2020 01:25PM

d

Posted by: ECL3H ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:37AM

Posted by: gntymnmnm ()
Date: November 30, 2020 01:34PM

d

Posted by: K6Y7P ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:54PM

Posted by: rtnbrtn ()
Date: December 03, 2020 02:06PM

d

Posted by: K63XL ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:33AM

Posted by: 6GUHW ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:44PM

Posted by: W9GDP ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:34PM

Posted by: YJUNT ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:13PM

Posted by: etntrn ()
Date: December 13, 2020 08:54PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.