HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Study finds over 80 percent of COVID-19 patients have vitamin D deficiency
Posted by: the general mahdi ()
Date: October 27, 2020 08:24PM

https://www.endocrine.org/news-and-advocacy/news-room/2020/study-finds-over-80-percent-of-covid19-patients-have-vitamin-d-deficiency

Over 80 percent of 200 COVID-19 patients in a hospital in Spain have vitamin D deficiency, according to a new study published in the Endocrine Society’s Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.

Vitamin D is a hormone the kidneys produce that controls blood calcium concentration and impacts the immune system. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to a variety of health concerns, although research is still underway into why the hormone impacts other systems of the body. Many studies point to the beneficial effect of vitamin D on the immune system, especially regarding protection against infections.

“One approach is to identify and treat vitamin D deficiency, especially in high-risk individuals such as the elderly, patients with comorbidities, and nursing home residents, who are the main target population for the COVID-19,” said study co-author José L. Hernández, Ph.D., of the University of Cantabria in Santander, Spain. “Vitamin D treatment should be recommended in COVID-19 patients with low levels of vitamin D circulating in the blood since this approach might have beneficial effects in both the musculoskeletal and the immune system.”

The researchers found 80 percent of 216 COVID-19 patients at the Hospital Universitario Marqués de Valdecilla had vitamin D deficiency, and men had lower vitamin D levels than women. COVID-19 patients with lower vitamin D levels also had raised serum levels of inflammatory markers such as ferritin and D-dimer.

Other authors of the study include: Daniel Nan, José M. Olmos, Javier Crespo, and Víctor M. Martínez-Taboada of the University of Cantabria; Marta Fernandez-Ayala, Mayte García-Unzueta, Miguel A. Hernández-Hernández, Marcos López-Hoyos, Manuel Gutiérrez-Cuadra, and Juan J. Ruiz-Cubillán of the Hospital Marqués de Valdecilla-IDIVAL in Santander, Spain; Pedro Muñoz Cacho of the Servicio Cántabro de Salud in Santander, Spain.

The manuscript received funding from Instituto de Salud Carlos III.

The manuscript, “Vitamin D Status in Hospitalized Patients With SARS-Cov-2 Infection,” was published online, ahead of print.
###

Endocrinologists are at the core of solving the most pressing health problems of our time, from diabetes and obesity to infertility, bone health, and hormone-related cancers. The Endocrine Society is the world’s oldest and largest organization of scientists devoted to hormone research and physicians who care for people with hormone-related conditions.

The Society has more than 18,000 members, including scientists, physicians, educators, nurses and students in 122 countries. To learn more about the Society and the field of endocrinology, visit our site at www.endocrine.org. Follow us on Twitter at @TheEndoSociety and @EndoMedia.

END

chemtrails blocking the sun

when the plademicrats plademic broke out they told you to stay inside and watch the fake sun(TV, cell phones, pads)

hope you folks are starting to get it

this was all planned and they don't give a fuck about your health

they just want "the dude" out of the white house so they can go back to trafficking children freely and robbing us of our human rights

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Study finds over 80 percent of COVID-19 patients have vitamin D deficiency
Posted by: the general mahdii ()
Date: October 28, 2020 10:00AM

they were chemtrailing for the past decade for a reason

but you won't hear anitfa or blm talking about this

they too busy being flaming faggots

Date: October 28, 2020 03:03PM

so, hopefully there will be people other than me pitching a fit when they light our skies up chemtrails

yes...no....maybe?

Posted by: D taker ()
Date: October 28, 2020 03:51PM

Vitamin D supplements are dirt cheap and available at grocery stores.

We get ours at the Safeway up the street.

Date: October 28, 2020 03:55PM

whuts the brand of your dirt cheap vitamin d suppliment?

you know dirt cheap stuff usually is made with garbage ass ingredients?

let us know

even the best vitamin D suppliment is no equal to getting sunlight on your skin

Date: October 29, 2020 03:23PM

Date: October 31, 2020 03:24PM

CORONA

Posted by: the general mahhhhhdiii ()
Date: November 08, 2020 11:28AM

chemtrailing became fully operational on obamas watch

good job biden voters....

you voted for the masterminds of covid 19

TRAITORS

Posted by: B4P ()
Date: November 08, 2020 09:39PM

Chemtrailing is a hoax played upon you. Please get help.
Airplanes do produce contrails. The either stay flat or spread depending on temperature and pressure.

The first ever peer-reviewed study testing the chemtrails theory, conducted by researchers at the Carnegie Institution for Science was in 2016. When asked if they’d ever uncovered possible evidence of a government chemtrail program in their research, 76 out of 77 leading atmospheric scientists and geochemists said no.

When assessing photos of contrails, 100% of the experts indicated that the simplest explanation of the trails pictured was not a secret, large-scale atmospheric spraying program. One photo pictured a contrail broken by a gap, which some chemtrail believers argue reflects that chemical spraying was turned off, then on again. But experts explain that such gaps are caused by changes in air temperature or humidity – the same basic phenomenon behind why you can see your breath when it’s cold out, but not when it’s warm.
Watch the YouTube video by Mick West, who runs the conspiracy theory-debunking blog Metabunk. Going through 70 years of books on the science of clouds, West explains why, depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails can either evaporate rapidly or persist and grow into sheets of cirrostratus.

I know this will not convince you however, maybe it will.

Posted by: Towelhead pedophile bitch ()
Date: November 08, 2020 11:47PM

Wah wah wah
I'm right and I know I am
You are dumb because I love Trump and I know things
Chemtrail evidence is there
Can't you see it?
Are you blind?
I'm not cuz I can see it
And it's real

Posted by: the general mahhhhdiiii ()
Date: November 09, 2020 01:38AM

no, eye voted for Trump....biden is the vote for the pedophiles

eye could go deep into the chemtrail thing but eye have already explained it in depth already...and eye could tell you that eye grew up in this area and eye know people in the FAA, military, airline pilots.....they are defineatly spraying the skies..but thanks to Trump we got blue skies back

so, owl just keep it simple and easy to understand

eye have talked to people who were around in the 50's, 60's and 70's...they say that aircraft trails disappeared in 10 seconds as they should(condensation)

eye was around in the 80's....those trails disappeared....they dissappeared in the 90's as well....if you ceen a trail in the sky that lingered it was odd, an anomaly ...you would say, hmmmmm thats strange....that trail doesn't disappear

then all of a sudden we get a half african slavemaster half honky cracker president named BATHHOUSE BARRY AKA o'bomb'yah the butcher....and low and behold those trails don't disappear anymore.....the whole sky is filled with trails and blue sky sunny days turn into partly cloudy

technology doesn't move backwards like that...you don't go from trails that disappear to trails that smog the sky up unlesss its done on purpose

luckily since Trump got in office we got long breaks from chemtrailing.....

in all 4 seasons.....in all different types of humidity levels.....all temperatures....

eye know you plandemicrats want to believe that obama somehow changed how humidity acts in the atmosphere because he is your new white jesus...lol

now, whut is going to happen next is someone is going to post a picture of a lingering jet trail from the 50's and act like they just did something

yes, they could have chemtrailed in the 50's.....they just weren't fucked up in the head enough to do it

you needed a white devil like obama to bring that shit

eye would recommend you watch the FRANKENSKIES video...it will answer all your questions

Posted by: the general mahdiiii ()
Date: November 09, 2020 01:44AM

thank goodness for bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vw2lw0nYYN19/

this is FRANKENSKIES, the chemtrailing documentary

super consise

makes the white devil VERY UNHAPPY, which is good

Date: December 10, 2020 09:13AM

yaw make you sure you getting that sunlight

edible vitamin d is a poor option for sunlight

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: December 21, 2020 03:28PM

It comes to the golden rule of getting enough time outside where the sun can see you. Funny thing is we are being forced to stay in our homes where our sun exposure is zero and the virus is just thriving! What a total waste of time. Not to mention that scientists should have come up with ways of promoting a healthier body. I'm stating that due to the fact that there are numerous researches that state the importance of apple cider vinegar as a powerful detoxifier that promotes a great immune response specially at these times!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2020 11:00PM by UltraRight.

Posted by: kb33e ()
Date: December 21, 2020 03:34PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yaw make you sure you getting that sunlight
>
> edible vitamin d is a poor option for sunlight

Eat fish, eggs, oatmeal and orange juice. You'll be fine.

Date: December 21, 2020 04:02PM

"It comes to the golden rule of getting enough time
outside where the sun can see you. Funny thing is
we are being forced to stay in our homes where our
sun exposure is zero and the virus is just
thriving! What a total waste of time. Not to
mention that scientists should have come up with
ways of promoting a healthier body."

thank you!

the evil "people" who masterminded this plandemic wanted as much sick people as they could possibly get to get the numbers up and the fear and hype up...thats why they encouraged behaviors that would help this virus thrive, like stay inside and not get any sun...pretty got dayum criminal

"Eat fish, eggs, oatmeal and orange juice. You'll be fine."

eye just bought 40 pounds of organic oranges today, to begin to be juiced after eye finish this little 2 day dry fast tomarrow evening

so om with you on the oranges!

oatmeal...its far better than a lot of foods you could eat, as long as you get a good quality oatmeal....but its still mildy acid/mucus forming

eggs and fish, not a fan because its acid/mucus forming moreso the eggs...but still, if you get good quality eggs and sum salmon that is caught in a clean river...a far better option than the bulllshit ass fish and eggs frum the grocery store or any of the other animal products frum your average grocery store

just my humble opinion

another option is in the summertime get mushrooms and lay them out on sunny days, gills up...and let them absorb sunlight for 3 days until they dried up and then store them for winter

but still...they are all second rate compared to getting sunlight on the skin, and allowing your body to manufacture the vitamin d...the devil would be so unhappy if all of us North AMooricans caught the sunbathing bug....it would be their worst nightmare

it sure was nice having constant blue skies this summmer

Posted by: HodgesFelicity ()
Date: December 25, 2020 02:27PM

UltraRight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It comes to the golden rule of getting enough time
> outside where the sun can see you. Funny thing is
> we are being forced to stay in our homes where our
> sun exposure is zero and the virus is just
> thriving! What a total waste of time. Not to
> mention that scientists should have come up with
> ways of promoting a healthier body. I'm stating
> that due to the fact that there are numerous
> researches that state the importance of apple
> cider vinegar as a href="https://www.applegummy.com/">powerful
> detoxifier
that promotes a great immune
> response specially at these times!

Definitely a great product! Can't say I'm a fan of burning myself all day outside!

CORONA
Date: December 25, 2020 02:46PM

not clicking no weird ass links especially in this motherfucker

but nothing compares to getting sunlight on your skin and allowing your body to convert it to vitamin D

lack of sunlight is one of the reasons bill gates and the plandemicrats virus hit the planet so viciously

once you get your body cleaned out the sun won't burn you as much as it did before

one of the reasons the sun is harmful to people is because they are walking cess pools

Posted by: Kareose ()
Date: February 04, 2021 12:48PM

I hope I gave you useful information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2021 02:19PM by Kareose.

Posted by: Eastern Virginia Medical School ()
Date: February 05, 2021 01:57PM

Posted by: Pohq ()
Date: February 18, 2021 02:45AM

Yeah, that's why you should take as much vitamins as you need. I often get some from Canadian pharmacy for me, and I like them a lot, I have to say. I hope they help me stay healthier :)

Posted by: Timothy75Cramer ()
Date: March 28, 2021 03:04PM

Thanks a lot for this post! Also, I'm looking for some supplements, so I hope that somebody will leave here the best ones

Posted by: Jordan Evans ()
Date: March 28, 2021 03:30PM

Good day to you! You know, I fully understand need of the last commentator due to the fact that I also think that supplements is the best way to keep healthy lifestyle expect balanced diet. Consequently, in this case I'm willing to mention these the best dr. moritz gummies that works for our organism perfectly and help to keep it in normal state. So I hope you will try to consume it for yourself!

Date: March 28, 2021 03:40PM

vitamin d supplements is a poor alternative to getting sunlight

Posted by: humdid ()
Date: March 28, 2021 04:16PM

The lack of sunlight combined with social isolation has been terrible for the elderly. A lack of vitamin D can manifest as cognitive issues and muscular-skeletal problems. Basically they stop thinking as clearly and have more aches and pains along with a tougher time getting around.

Posted by: The Gen Mahdi Is Right ()
Date: March 29, 2021 12:55AM

Vitamin D deficiency does make people more susceptible to acquiring Covid 19 ask your DR for details if you don't believe it .personally I take 2000 units a day of Vit. D and get sun with the virus going around not kidding .

Plus lack of exercise and not being outside as a shut in due to the virus is not helping anyone

Full Disclosure : Im a Vitamin D top salesman, But I think Ill become a Democrat in Congress and start selling guns like crazy , far more profit in that

Posted by: another thing... ()
Date: March 29, 2021 07:22AM

Over 80% of people with Covid also report wearing masks all the time. We really need to keep this going as long as possible so we can get more spending through Congress.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.