HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
StoryTime
Posted by: localpro ()
Date: October 27, 2020 02:07PM

Who here has killed someone?

Who Was it?
What happened?
Aftermath?
How do you feel about it?
Would you do it again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: Cereal Killa. ()
Date: October 27, 2020 02:49PM

localpro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who here has killed someone?
Yes.

> Who Was it?
A 12 pack of beer + 3 shots of liquor.

> What happened?
I got drunk as shit. Killed 2 big bowls of cereal after wards. Luckily I did not puke. I don't drink very often and when I do I am not usually a heavy drinker.

> How do you feel about it?
Bad hangover the next day. Felt like dog shit at work the whole day.


> Would you do it again?
Probably not. I am getting to old for this shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: catova ()
Date: October 27, 2020 08:38PM

localpro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who here has killed someone?
>

> Who Was it?
some black guy

> What happened?
Came home early one day and was taking nap at home, in CA. I was woken up by screaming, went downstars with pistol cuz I could hear things being broken. Found black guy on top of wife raping her. Put one in his chest, he feel over and tried to get up. I pressed pistol to forehead and pulled trigger.

> Aftermath?
Spent several weeks in jail due to woke DA not accepting that my wife was being raped and beaten. said it was a "execution" although the first shot was fatal and my wife testified a bunch.

> How do you feel about it?
i feel fine I did what any real man would do

> Would you do it again?
my wife is very pro gun now and yep

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: 4p6up ()
Date: October 29, 2020 12:55AM

localpro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who here has killed someone?
>
> Who Was it?
some guy on motorcycle

> What happened?
they side swiped me on highway and I ran over them. popped them like a pimple

> Aftermath?
police investigation and etc. the witnesses collaborated that it was his error

> How do you feel about it?
I actually fake cried so that i didnt look odd

> Would you do it again?
it was an accident

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: pussykiller ()
Date: October 30, 2020 07:00PM

I just kill pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: the general mahdi ()
Date: October 30, 2020 07:02PM

eye killed a colony of carpenter ants who made their presence known every spring like clockwork

they made a strong play to take over my space

but that food grade diatomaceous earth and cotton balls with sugar and a little ant killer shut them down

buh bye

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: garrote ()
Date: November 01, 2020 12:11AM

note if you kill someone with a garrote its common to cut them to the bone and spray blood everywhere. not clean

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: 808080 ()
Date: November 01, 2020 09:41PM

too bad we cant get one of the cops who shot Bijan Ghaisar on here.

what was it like killing a pos

do you only regret it cuz progressive cunts cant let it go

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: question6 ()
Date: November 15, 2020 12:19AM

My grandpa killed 4-5 korean commies.

"whats it like to kill someone"-me
"i dont know I just killed commies"-him

"was it scary?"-me
"no, nothing is more fun than killing the enemy"-him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: afgan ()
Date: November 19, 2020 11:48PM

Afghanistan.

On patrol, jumped some towel heads. We pursued for a sec then lost em. once they saw us they just dead sprinted to the back side of this shitty village where they had some bikes. like 3 old beat up dirt bikes

Later we were approaching on this road, just dirt like everything else there... and guess who drives by... the same mo fuckers we were just chasing. we were in some tall underbrush so they didn't see us till they were right on top of us, could see their eye color (brown duh)

I just remember how the rounds hit them and hit around them. they didnt fall at first.... they got tore up a bit before falling. I mag dumped on them as did most of the squad.

It was pretty amazing, I felt so alive, it was so exciting.

also the look on the one guys face when he realizes he just led his buddies into a perfect shooting range for my squad.... fucking priceless

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: This is why ()
Date: November 20, 2020 12:59AM

afgan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Afghanistan.
>
> On patrol, jumped some towel heads. We pursued for
> a sec then lost em. once they saw us they just
> dead sprinted to the back side of this shitty
> village where they had some bikes. like 3 old beat
> up dirt bikes
>
> Later we were approaching on this road, just dirt
> like everything else there... and guess who drives
> by... the same mo fuckers we were just chasing. we
> were in some tall underbrush so they didn't see us
> till they were right on top of us, could see their
> eye color (brown duh)
>
> I just remember how the rounds hit them and hit
> around them. they didnt fall at first.... they got
> tore up a bit before falling. I mag dumped on them
> as did most of the squad.
>
> It was pretty amazing, I felt so alive, it was so
> exciting.
>
> also the look on the one guys face when he
> realizes he just led his buddies into a perfect
> shooting range for my squad.... fucking priceless

You are no different from the punk cops who chase dirt bike kids and force them to crash except you make the entire world hate America when you talk about this crap like it's honorable. Go stuck start an M9 you stupid meat head

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: ok retard 66 ()
Date: November 20, 2020 03:58PM

This is why Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> afgan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Afghanistan.
> >
> > On patrol, jumped some towel heads. We pursued
> for
> > a sec then lost em. once they saw us they just
> > dead sprinted to the back side of this shitty
> > village where they had some bikes. like 3 old
> beat
> > up dirt bikes
> >
> > Later we were approaching on this road, just
> dirt
> > like everything else there... and guess who
> drives
> > by... the same mo fuckers we were just chasing.
> we
> > were in some tall underbrush so they didn't see
> us
> > till they were right on top of us, could see
> their
> > eye color (brown duh)
> >
> > I just remember how the rounds hit them and hit
> > around them. they didnt fall at first.... they
> got
> > tore up a bit before falling. I mag dumped on
> them
> > as did most of the squad.
> >
> > It was pretty amazing, I felt so alive, it was
> so
> > exciting.
> >
> > also the look on the one guys face when he
> > realizes he just led his buddies into a perfect
> > shooting range for my squad.... fucking
> priceless
>
> You are no different from the punk cops who chase
> dirt bike kids and force them to crash except you
> make the entire world hate America when you talk
> about this crap like it's honorable. Go stuck
> start an M9 you stupid meat head

Every country does this you retard. China is exterminating uyghurs right now.... bet you dont give a shit about that. bet your house is full of Chinese made trash. bet your using a computer or phone right now made of minerals mined by african slaves... and still you dont give a shit

so shut your fucking mouth you donkey dick licking retard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: As a matter of fact ()
Date: November 20, 2020 05:16PM

ok retard 66 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is why Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > afgan Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Afghanistan.
> > >
> > > On patrol, jumped some towel heads. We
> pursued
> > for
> > > a sec then lost em. once they saw us they
> just
> > > dead sprinted to the back side of this shitty
> > > village where they had some bikes. like 3 old
> > beat
> > > up dirt bikes
> > >
> > > Later we were approaching on this road, just
> > dirt
> > > like everything else there... and guess who
> > drives
> > > by... the same mo fuckers we were just
> chasing.
> > we
> > > were in some tall underbrush so they didn't
> see
> > us
> > > till they were right on top of us, could see
> > their
> > > eye color (brown duh)
> > >
> > > I just remember how the rounds hit them and
> hit
> > > around them. they didnt fall at first....
> they
> > got
> > > tore up a bit before falling. I mag dumped on
> > them
> > > as did most of the squad.
> > >
> > > It was pretty amazing, I felt so alive, it
> was
> > so
> > > exciting.
> > >
> > > also the look on the one guys face when he
> > > realizes he just led his buddies into a
> perfect
> > > shooting range for my squad.... fucking
> > priceless
> >
> > You are no different from the punk cops who
> chase
> > dirt bike kids and force them to crash except
> you
> > make the entire world hate America when you
> talk
> > about this crap like it's honorable. Go stuck
> > start an M9 you stupid meat head
>
> Every country does this you retard. China is
> exterminating uyghurs right now.... bet you dont
> give a shit about that. bet your house is full of
> Chinese made trash. bet your using a computer or
> phone right now made of minerals mined by african
> slaves... and still you dont give a shit
>
> so shut your fucking mouth you donkey dick licking
> retard

I actually do care about the uyghurs very much. The CCP has far too much influence in the UN and they are the ones pushing the small arms trade treaty. I hate authoritarian tyrants of any nationality. The US is getting worse by the second in that respect

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: anyway 123 ()
Date: November 20, 2020 09:52PM

As a matter of fact Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok retard 66 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is why Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > afgan Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Afghanistan.
> > > >
> > > > On patrol, jumped some towel heads. We
> > pursued
> > > for
> > > > a sec then lost em. once they saw us they
> > just
> > > > dead sprinted to the back side of this
> shitty
> > > > village where they had some bikes. like 3
> old
> > > beat
> > > > up dirt bikes
> > > >
> > > > Later we were approaching on this road,
> just
> > > dirt
> > > > like everything else there... and guess who
> > > drives
> > > > by... the same mo fuckers we were just
> > chasing.
> > > we
> > > > were in some tall underbrush so they didn't
> > see
> > > us
> > > > till they were right on top of us, could
> see
> > > their
> > > > eye color (brown duh)
> > > >
> > > > I just remember how the rounds hit them and
> > hit
> > > > around them. they didnt fall at first....
> > they
> > > got
> > > > tore up a bit before falling. I mag dumped
> on
> > > them
> > > > as did most of the squad.
> > > >
> > > > It was pretty amazing, I felt so alive, it
> > was
> > > so
> > > > exciting.
> > > >
> > > > also the look on the one guys face when he
> > > > realizes he just led his buddies into a
> > perfect
> > > > shooting range for my squad.... fucking
> > > priceless
> > >
> > > You are no different from the punk cops who
> > chase
> > > dirt bike kids and force them to crash except
> > you
> > > make the entire world hate America when you
> > talk
> > > about this crap like it's honorable. Go stuck
> > > start an M9 you stupid meat head
> >
> > Every country does this you retard. China is
> > exterminating uyghurs right now.... bet you
> dont
> > give a shit about that. bet your house is full
> of
> > Chinese made trash. bet your using a computer
> or
> > phone right now made of minerals mined by
> african
> > slaves... and still you dont give a shit
> >
> > so shut your fucking mouth you donkey dick
> licking
> > retard
>
> I actually do care about the uyghurs very much.
> The CCP has far too much influence in the UN and
> they are the ones pushing the small arms trade
> treaty. I hate authoritarian tyrants of any
> nationality. The US is getting worse by the second
> in that respect

sir, lets keep this fun and non political.

anyway a few years back I hit a deer heading home. it crushed its chest and it was suffering

all I had was a knife in the truck.

so I slit its neck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: not impressed ()
Date: November 20, 2020 10:03PM

anyway 123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> anyway a few years back I hit a deer heading home.
> it crushed its chest and it was suffering
>
> all I had was a knife in the truck.
>
> so I slit its neck


So you're saying that a malnourished NOVA doe totaled your Prius or what??

Drag it over so the nape of the neck is right in front of the tire and tap the gas

You undoubtedly caused it more suffering but it's not all your fault. Blame Democrats for promoting a disarmed society and for absolutely butchering wildlife management

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: Raulio ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:19AM

catova Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> localpro Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who here has killed someone?
> >
>
> > Who Was it?
> some black guy
>
> > What happened?
> Came home early one day and was taking nap at
> home, in CA. I was woken up by screaming, went
> downstars with pistol cuz I could hear things
> being broken. Found black guy on top of wife
> raping her. Put one in his chest, he feel over and
> tried to get up. I pressed pistol to forehead and
> pulled trigger.
>
> > Aftermath?
> Spent several weeks in jail due to woke DA not
> accepting that my wife was being raped and beaten.
> said it was a "execution" although the first shot
> was fatal and my wife testified a bunch.
>
> > How do you feel about it?
> i feel fine I did what any real man would do
>
> > Would you do it again?
> my wife is very pro gun now and yep

I remember this case. Truth came out that he shot his wife too and claimed it was accidental collateral damage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: DNXWV ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:25AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: BLWCE ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:33AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: 7WLWX ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:50AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: NHW6E ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:39PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: DMMUU ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:18PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: DJEFX ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:55PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: LMHJ9 ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:31PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: JP7UK ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:45PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: naw 5654 ()
Date: November 23, 2020 09:17PM

Raulio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> catova Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > localpro Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Who here has killed someone?
> > >
> >
> > > Who Was it?
> > some black guy
> >
> > > What happened?
> > Came home early one day and was taking nap at
> > home, in CA. I was woken up by screaming, went
> > downstars with pistol cuz I could hear things
> > being broken. Found black guy on top of wife
> > raping her. Put one in his chest, he feel over
> and
> > tried to get up. I pressed pistol to forehead
> and
> > pulled trigger.
> >
> > > Aftermath?
> > Spent several weeks in jail due to woke DA not
> > accepting that my wife was being raped and
> beaten.
> > said it was a "execution" although the first
> shot
> > was fatal and my wife testified a bunch.
> >
> > > How do you feel about it?
> > i feel fine I did what any real man would do
> >
> > > Would you do it again?
> > my wife is very pro gun now and yep
>
> I remember this case. Truth came out that he shot
> his wife too and claimed it was accidental
> collateral damage.

But shes sitting here right besides me :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: YBLJT ()
Date: November 24, 2020 06:04PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: PXWYE ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:35PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: GYTKE ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:38PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: NXEDV ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:44AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: StoryTime
Posted by: CDWDW ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:22AM

.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **   *******   **     **  **      **  **       
 ***   **  **     **   **   **   **  **  **  **       
 ****  **         **    ** **    **  **  **  **       
 ** ** **   *******      ***     **  **  **  **       
 **  ****         **    ** **    **  **  **  **       
 **   ***  **     **   **   **   **  **  **  **       
 **    **   *******   **     **   ***  ***   ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.