HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rigian Keo
Posted by: Kmfr ()
Date: October 21, 2020 11:35AM

If you, your mom, friend, sister or coworker has been “dating” Rigian between March and October 2020, you were not the only one used and fooled. Let me guess...he moved in, owes you money even though he told you he is rich or his money is tied up or his daughters lost it? Did you go to the grocery store and buy him steak and seafood? Do you know he has felony jail time coming up? For working without a license, stealing money from clients, and owes about 10k in child support. Oh you like his sexy con artist voice? Move along, half of DC has that voice. Once he realizes you know he is a complete facade, he has to move on to his next victim by cheating on you but telling you he still loves you and acting like a jealous psycho. My friends and family all hate him and I’m just glad to get my life back minus the thousands I wasted in trusting that little Cambodian fuck. However, you would not be hearing about this if he didn’t drag his two innocent little girls into his shit show whom I have loved like my own. The weekend of October 5th I spent the night at his moms with his girls and the weekend of the 17th, some other blonde spent the night on floor at his moms with his girls. Yea, he is 40 and lives at his moms on the floor when he is not living with whatever chic he is using. And it’s not only chics, Rigian is bisexual and hides it well. Last time I slept with him the morning of the 17th when he came to pick me up to go to his dads memorial service although I had been trying to break up with him for the entire week before like adults So the girls could still see me. He can’t do that. He can’t be an adult. Everything must end in drama. When I didn’t go with him to the memorial, he took the other blonde and had his girls sleeping on the floor with her that night. So this public announcement is to one, have people look out for his daughters and two look out for yourself. He’s not changing. You’re welcome. I’ve attached Texts on me trying to break up with him and him giving some unnecessary excuse when all I wanted to do was be free. Glad it happened this way so anyway Bc it gave me a chance to see how much of a selfish person and scumbag father he is. Enjoy jail fag.
Attachments:
F2042200-1F1E-4CD5-A026-13DB454BF61F.png
DA9E6E72-70D1-4479-A246-8E1995825D6C.png
8B62D2F9-A0DF-45EF-8B64-1B2DD43B954A.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rigian Keo
Posted by: Smells fishy ()
Date: October 21, 2020 12:22PM

Like Megan Toohey

Re: Rigian Keo
Posted by: So fishy ()
Date: October 21, 2020 01:10PM

He has some super great reviews on angies list too lolol how did I miss this shit?! No more men under 5’6’’! Sneaky little elves.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.