HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Rigian Keo
Posted by: Kmfr ()
Date: October 21, 2020 11:07AM

If you, your mom, friend, sister or coworker has been “dating” Rigian between March and October 2020, you were not the only one used and fooled. Let me guess...he moved in, owes you money even though he told you he is rich or his money is tied up or his daughters lost it? Did you go to the grocery store and buy him steak and seafood? Do you know he has felony jail time coming up? For working without a license, stealing money from clients, and owes about 10k in child support. Oh you like his sexy con artist voice? Move along, half of DC has that voice. Once he realizes you know he is a complete facade, he has to move on to his next victim by cheating on you but telling you he still loves you and acting like a jealous psycho. My friends and family all hate him and I’m just glad to get my life back minus the thousands I wasted in trusting that little Cambodian fuck. However, you would not be hearing about this if he didn’t drag his two innocent little girls into his shit show whom I have loved like my own. The weekend of October 5th I spent the night at his moms with his girls and the weekend of the 17th, some other blonde spent the night on floor at his moms with his girls. Yea, he is 40 and lives at his moms on the floor when he is not living with whatever chic he is using. And it’s not only chics, Rigian is bisexual and hides it well. Last time I slept with him the morning of the 17th when he came to pick me up to go to his dads memorial service although I had been trying to break up with him for the entire week before like adults So the girls could still see me. He can’t do that. He can’t be an adult. Everything must end in drama. When I didn’t go with him to the memorial, he took the other blonde and had his girls sleeping on the floor with her that night. So this public announcement is to one, have people look out for his daughters and two look out for yourself. He’s not changing. You’re welcome. I’ve attached Texts on me trying to break up with him and him giving some unnecessary excuse when all I wanted to do was be free. Glad it happened this way so anyway Bc it gave me a chance to see how much of a selfish person and scumbag father he is. Enjoy jail pooto.
Attachments:
F2042200-1F1E-4CD5-A026-13DB454BF61F.png
DA9E6E72-70D1-4479-A246-8E1995825D6C.png
8B62D2F9-A0DF-45EF-8B64-1B2DD43B954A.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rigian Keo
Posted by: Smells fishy ()
Date: October 21, 2020 01:50PM

Like Megan Toohey

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: October 22, 2020 09:19PM

He owes like every girl he every dated money and he is known for not finishing jobs after taking clients money. It’s like a known thing not to lend Rigian Keo money. Sorry for you girl. Sorry for his daughters too.

Posted by: Also this ()
Date: October 25, 2020 11:52AM

Ok but y’all know all his little guys friends and he suck each other off? I’m assuming bc of all the jail time he did but it’s a well known thing in Vienna va about Rigian Keo and his homeless crew

Posted by: Lizkins ()
Date: October 28, 2020 04:29AM

Strange he always claims to be single and he appears single on social media. Rigian Keo is a user. He owes half of northern Virginia money. If you think you’re dating this 40 year old Cambodian that sleeps on his moms floor, you’re actually bank rolling him. Don’t be stupid. He also hit women. His baby baby mama has a protective order on him. He also kicked my girl to the ground causing a miscarriage. Hope he does some time for that felony Charge in prince William. World is better without that con.

Posted by: Tanya ()
Date: October 28, 2020 11:42AM

He owes me about 100k after dating/dealing with him. Don’t give him your card or passwords. He also steals as much as he cheats. Disgusting leech of a human. Praying for his daughters....

Posted by: Protective order warning! ()
Date: October 28, 2020 12:17PM

Ladies, Rigian Keo, 39 is not whoever he say he is!! He has hurt his friends and family. Most of his family has nothing to do with him. Everyone feels so badly for his mother bc she has to have him around to see her grandchildren. He rented a truck in her name this year and never returned it. She is stuck with the bill. I know he grew up rough. His dad was abusive towards his mom but at almost 40, it’s no excuse for him not to get his rage under control. I’m so glad people are calling this little faggot out. And yes. He is bisexual.
Attachments:
26F2C79D-FE1B-484F-B7A1-D6D89E42F5E0.jpeg
7EEC986A-E20F-4EA1-9462-5E1D16836C2D.jpeg
DA40FB3F-4111-48A1-9192-DD51665CA261.jpeg

Posted by: Victim ()
Date: December 10, 2020 02:01AM

Guy is a construction fraud as well. Taken so much from clients not just $ but destroys their belonging too and keeps doing it. I owe this A hole so if I knew where he was.....

Posted by: I knowyoubrittany ()
Date: December 10, 2020 02:04AM

I know the last name on that res order you helped him con my family glad to see you getting treated just as bad by this jerk, you just as guilt Brittany G.

Posted by: Not sayin ()
Date: January 03, 2021 08:26AM

Keo. Stop fucking my fuck bunny. My Rider. Not yours.

Posted by: No one cares ()
Date: January 03, 2021 11:09AM

No one asked to listen to this drama or gives a flying fuck. Stop posting

Posted by: Another victim ()
Date: January 03, 2021 03:42PM

Rigian Keo did some work on my home a few years ago as well. Along with leaving a disaster of an aftermath and taking cash from me for materials, he never came close to finishing the job. Beware! Not a professional bone in this mans body.

Posted by: TBD ()
Date: January 04, 2021 05:07PM

I hired Keo to do some remodeling work on my home in July of 2019. In short, I’m still recovering. The job was far from completed, mine and my neighbors property was damaged and after weeks of not hearing from him, I threatened to call DPOR to which he responded that his mother died and he was out of state. It’s my understanding his mother I still alive, if that’s any indicator as to the type of person he is...It was nice to hear that karma finally catching up to him and glad to help spread the word.

Posted by: Rigellian vs Rigelian ()
Date: January 04, 2021 06:23PM

RIGELLIANS – Descended from race of saber-toothed turtles, learned to walk upright. Range from five nine to seven feet and over. Unisex. Lay eggs.

RIGELIANS - The Rigelians were a warp-capable humanoid species who inhabited the planet Rigel V. They were believed to have four or five genders They are known to have shared a similar internal physiology with Vulcans and Romulans. These similarities, notably to Vulcans, included similar blood chemistries. Rigelians also shared a similar neurology to Vulcans and Romulans, as they too were susceptible to the neurological disease known as Tuvan Syndrome

Posted by: Rigel III ()
Date: January 04, 2021 06:26PM

The egg-laying Rigellians hail from Rigel III (Chelar)

Posted by: Egg layer ()
Date: January 04, 2021 10:41PM

I don’t think the height is accurate and they also have a terrible pull out game the egg layers that they are.

Posted by: I care ()
Date: January 05, 2021 03:14PM

I’m getting tired of paying for your shmi-shmor-tions.

Posted by: Rebels ()
Date: January 05, 2021 04:28PM

Jocasta Nu was a virgin when she met Rigian. They are waiting for orders from Crix Madine, then will head back to the Rigel system and regroup.

Posted by: Good times ()
Date: January 05, 2021 04:47PM

I just don’t want her having a baby by a baby daddy that lets his kid lose her teeth from an infection from abuse and does nothing to look into it.

Posted by: identity ()
Date: January 05, 2021 05:47PM

Rigian Keo is actually Lando Calrissian

Posted by: Fuckery ()
Date: January 26, 2021 12:36PM

About time this shady MF getting called out. I hate this piece of shit. Brittany your crack head ass got what you deserve too. Your new Asian man know you a real hoe? No respectable woman would procreate with Keo. Period.

Posted by: Leach ()
Date: January 28, 2021 12:23AM

I’m glad this Leach is in trouble. Looking forward to hear this lying POS to be in prison.

Posted by: everyone from the keo family ()
Date: January 28, 2021 01:02PM

Please stop saying keo. I am a family member and we disowned him from that name

Posted by: Cassian Andor ()
Date: January 28, 2021 04:49PM

everyone from the keo family Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please stop saying keo. I am a family member and
> we disowned him from that name

Rigian Keo sounds like a character from the Star Wars movies. He would seriously fit right in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_characters

Posted by: Not the one ()
Date: February 03, 2021 01:34PM

Look mother fucker. Stop saying I’m pressed on you. I left your ass after you got back from your beach trip in September. You came back and dumped your girl bc you knocked me up. If I had any intention of ever being with you, I’d still be pregnant. Lee can have your cheating ass. And stop calling me for phone sex when you have your girls. Faggot. Keep fucking this dumb bitch and taking her money. I’m out.
Attachments:
1CA4A6A1-7CEF-4E68-8D5A-A443CA574C21.png

Posted by: Fake Rich Bitch ()
Date: February 03, 2021 03:13PM

Does anyone knows when is the court date for this fake rich con artist bitch? Looking forward to hear the word GUILTY to this POS.

Posted by: Faggen ()
Date: February 06, 2021 09:40AM

Can anyone tell me why he lives off a woman he’s using or lives off his poor mother yet still always flashes cash and organic oysters?

Posted by: No. Brainer ()
Date: February 18, 2021 02:39AM

Kanye self love
Attachments:
3F1CA498-25F6-4F75-9C72-430F9DDE4A67.jpeg

Posted by: Noneya ()
Date: February 18, 2021 08:28AM

No heather, he owes them all money. Can’t wait till your daughters grow and meet fuck machines like you. At least their mom isn’t a prostitute, oh wait, never mind.
Attachments:
C902F43C-EA88-4EAA-929A-84050FD29C63.jpeg

Posted by: Carmen ()
Date: February 19, 2021 08:18AM

How he does his baby mama
Attachments:
AD3B1FCA-D26C-49B3-9DD5-3FEC16C06549.jpeg

Posted by: Oh Lord ()
Date: February 20, 2021 08:41AM

I wonder if this POS best friend knows who’s he dealing with. I hope his best friend doesn’t get con.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:17PM

Is this guy serious? He start another LLC and he has a court coming up?

Keos Consulting & Sales LLC

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
24 January 2021 (about 1 month ago)
Company Type
Limited Liability Company
Jurisdiction
Virginia (US)
Registered Address
4519 Logsdon Dr
Annandale
22003-3525
Virginia
United States
Business Classification Text
GENERAL
Agent Name
Rigian Keo
Agent Address
4519 Logsdon Dr, Annandale, Virginia, 22003-3525
Directors / Officers

Keo consulting and sales
Posted by: I second that ()
Date: February 26, 2021 01:16PM

If you want cash stolen from your home and Mr. keo to blame it on your friends and family, he’s your guy! Also if you want a some shifty guy flirting with you and giving you sob stories till he gets his deal then starts ignoring your calls, he is your guy!

Re: Keo consulting and sales
Posted by: Inquiring mind 7 ()
Date: February 28, 2021 08:29AM

I see all these posts about him scamming and doing terrible work etc. I wonder if a group or any person who has been scammed is going to his court date? They may not grant him an LLC if ppl show up. Just wondering because if he gets the llc he will continue to scam ppl. I wonder how he even got one ?? His credit can’t be good. Anyone know?

Posted by: Countdown ()
Date: February 28, 2021 05:38PM

Posted by: Two ()
Date: February 28, 2021 11:17PM

Posted by: One ()
Date: March 01, 2021 01:40AM

Sty tuned for facts on the poster.

Posted by: Facts123 ()
Date: March 01, 2021 10:56AM

3 2 1 hey faggot. A lot of us who hate your effing guts will be at lake Anna for Adam’s birthday in April. You can serve me with facts there. Unless you’re not invited bc most of the people that grew up with you know what a POS you are? Then everything kinda speaks for itself bitch.

Adams Party
Posted by: BPD77 ()
Date: March 01, 2021 03:04PM

So they can post whatever they feel at the moment unleashing dirt names phone numbers a court doc. Then wants us to wait and dont post who they are or what a mess they have created until Lake Anna next month to get facts in person at Adams Party. I will see you there probably before.
They opened this door and continued to talk to themself so it should get good.

If you post.
Please don’t use opinion or emotion like they do.
Don’t have someone else hit the post button so you can say you didn’t do it.
All 30 year old games excuse me 40.

TRG used to handle this when we were all young.
Those were different days in NOVA probably before feminization and Captcha.

Nowadays a beast disguised as a human like we learned in back in school uses a cracked iphone as a weapon.
While they were the crackhead thief as well.
At their age it isn’t going away still after all these DECADES.
See you later tonight.
DC

Posted by: M608 ()
Date: March 02, 2021 11:06AM

Couldnt this person delete the post or edit it?
It’s a from logged in user.

Re: 32
Posted by: Kins608 ()
Date: March 02, 2021 11:25AM

Good assessment.
Let’s give them a day to edit and delete.
Check back on 3/3.
See how I made a new name and replied?

No fire for us today so far.
Seems to be working.

Posted by: FCK109 ()
Date: March 02, 2021 11:30AM

Good looking out.
The children shouldn’t google their fathers and see this appear what their Dad did or didn’t.

So that’s what this is about?

Posted by: Exactly919 ()
Date: March 02, 2021 11:31AM

Yes exactly.
3/3

Posted by: Adam.Baum.DC ()
Date: March 02, 2021 12:23PM

Just talking to myself.
I hope the message gets to them in tim3.

Most reading know who posted this but I’m sure there are legal reason for no response or you haven’t learned to stand up for yourself or family.
Some have their own demons so they don’t get involved.
We got ya.
During painful excursions this program posts a fire picture.
For advertisement reasons too in attempt to find new victims.
It works good. There’s a waitlist waiting anxiously to hear backignore texts until needed.
Plenty of sheep for them too. Coincidence so many have the three letters ‘m.a.n.’
Wonder if human bots exist.
Lady in the red dress program.

The alternative is working on yourself.
Think I’m sorry has ever come out.

This is training for the future this is one of hundreds in the area.
More arriving.
Back to work.
If you need work call your boy.
He is excellent, but human. Everyone makes mistakes.
Don’t hurt people.
See you 3/3 should be a good one if we don’t get an edit or apology going back DECADES and at around 1223 we’ll check again.8

Posted by: Man ()
Date: March 10, 2021 01:26AM

Posted by: 22 ()
Date: March 10, 2021 09:11AM

Re: 123
Posted by: One ()
Date: March 12, 2021 02:13PM

Wait

Posted by: Bestie ()
Date: March 17, 2021 11:52AM

Seriously this is ridiculous. I told my best he was a garbage person. I watched him use her while he didn’t work. He used his daughters constantly to get back in her life. She would block him and lock him out so he had his daughters come knock on her door many times. Since he is basically illegal, he didn’t get unemployment and I sat there while he told her to help him out with his girls and he would do the same for her when he started working. So he used his kids to con someone with a big heart then just left after he had exhausted her resources. We already know he was taking money from another chic before they actually broke up. Regan is literally a piece of fucking shit. I wish this post had been here last year. Liar, cheater, not a man at all. He’d give a homeless man the shirt of his back but he stole that shirt from his mom. All his featured pics on Facebook are pics she took while trying to give those little girls a nice life. I was there for water balloons, finger painting and cookie making day. I hope this leach gets everything coming to him. Go fuck yourself, box truck.

RKO
Posted by: Nervousaboutcourt ()
Date: March 17, 2021 02:05PM

Imagine all the people=)whether he is good bad looks like he needs help getting that truck out of a ditch to be truthfulI and throwing Bricks at him instead.could be back together every once in a while text fighting for sure.hate these post Bbecause of the innocent people.Offered assistanceIf anyone on any side needs help call.Lawyers too be as truthful as allowed
he sure knows a lot of info that could damage a lot of people’s credit score.Probably lead to more who knows dated him. he’s so bad the other members of family friends could get in some ditchesThats how who knows has made it through thesestorms. divided and conquered this batch on to another or simultaneous gang.
Like Ancient Roma. But an individual Who Knows: Can I borrow your phone for a sec I need to look up a recipe mine is dead. ((Blinking Eyes)) hand on hip)) Meanwhile clients-intimatefriendshave unanswered text so many phone Died=Unknowing Participant=)sure I friended you on Facebook do you want hang out after you are off? staying at the Marriot.Who knows takes the phone and post this . family maybe the old friend possiblewill get back Friday. Workin

Driving mispelled
Posted by: TexTalk ()
Date: March 17, 2021 02:07PM

box truck.
Planned response they will have soon.

Posted by: Pootos ()
Date: March 18, 2021 09:16PM

Stop! I’m sick of hearing about this billshit. I love everyone that came to my defense and was there for me but I don’t fucking care this fucking much. Y’all hate this fool more than I did. No need to keep bashing a man that can’t even make a chic cum. Enough. Just fuckin stop. Word to ya motha.

Posted by: FriendsofFamily ()
Date: March 20, 2021 12:45PM

There are victims of Asian hate that have been posted here by KMFR.
I would share this post with media, friends and law enforcement.

The original poster should be exposed.

Their are asian children and court documents and allegations.
Even peoples names.
Do it for the kids and family.
I know nothing of the details of what this is about.
But I can not let innocent Asian peoples name thrown around like this.
Attachments:
8B2E6093-6BF3-4015-B355-54C9029F65CE.jpeg

Posted by: StopAsianHAte ()
Date: March 20, 2021 01:36PM

Can not just sit there. Do something. So this stops.

Posted by: Its330 ()
Date: March 31, 2021 12:01AM

Hi 3/30 is over.

Posted by: Game over ()
Date: April 20, 2021 12:22PM

This isn’t about Asian hate, get real. It’s about a grown man that can’t keep his dick out of the cookie jar. I’d settle the score but not even you wants to fuck Leigh anymore from my POV. Get tf back in your lane my man.

Posted by: WhoisLeigh ()
Date: April 21, 2021 12:49AM

Lee is as Asian.

Posted by: Not Racist ()
Date: April 21, 2021 11:32AM

I’m talking about a totally different Leigh then. This Leigh is a too smart to let her credit get fucked while he is still fucking the blonde, who is not Asian.

Posted by: Popcorn ()
Date: April 30, 2021 10:01AM

So about 25 people get in here and tell their story about how Rigian fucked them over and the Leigh was like, wait I’m different! Classic.

Posted by: Lessons ()
Date: May 07, 2021 08:24AM

She may be the stupidest bitch ever. Did I see Rigian driving the white truck shes paying for last night? Let me guess, he’s living in an apartment under her name too lying about how she stole all his money. And how are his daughters dealing with all this? What a group of losers.

Posted by: Truesday84 ()
Date: May 07, 2021 02:15PM

K2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2021 09:20PM by Truesday84.

Posted by: I got I ()
Date: May 09, 2021 06:12PM

This fool is asking people to ruin echo Lynn the bus drivers life. Bitch do your own dirty work. You wanna complain that Lee abused your kids and is some ecliptic tool that you never wanted to have sex with be she couldn’t fuck so you cheated on her the whole time while she put your apartment and truck in her name? Dude get bent. Stop using people and get your fucking shit together.

Date: May 17, 2021 12:43AM

K

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2021 09:20PM by Truesday84.

Date: May 17, 2021 12:43AM

K3

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2021 09:21PM by Truesday84.

Posted by: Dragon keeper ()
Date: May 17, 2021 06:06PM

Anyone know how his court day turned out?
Hopefully they locked his lying cheating ass up.
I’m sure he is on here threatening people. He is worthless trash.

Posted by: Stupids ()
Date: May 17, 2021 10:40PM

I just fucked him in the apartment youve been bitching about kicking him out of at midnight. I used your purple razor. Thanks girl!

Yup
Date: May 17, 2021 10:47PM

R

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2021 12:38AM by Truesday84.

Posted by: Dear Lee ()
Date: May 18, 2021 12:15PM

Dear Lee?

Anyway you can get me a truck and a apartment? I mean in your name? Forget the fact you had all you needed right here to prevent you from being in the mess you got yourself into. Having your big fat mom take time from her wife to get a tow truck and and go chase him around the parking lot like a gorilla? If someone stops fucking you that is a clear sex addict, you should look at that. You loved him so much you agreed to live a polygamous life, lying to him and yourself? Then get mad when he was fucking other people the whole time you paid for his lifestyle? Check yourself chic. Don’t fuck with peoples kids. Think before you jump into the lives of children. Still a manger at the block? No? Oh ok cool.

Posted by: Good luck ()
Date: May 19, 2021 08:39PM

Lol you calling someone dumb when you are literally screwing a deranged habitual liar who has physically abused a former gf and scammed so many people. Good luck you will get screwed over too and maybe he will give you an std. #dumbass

Posted by: Dragon keeper ()
Date: May 19, 2021 08:44PM

Using someone else’s razor ? Gross. You sound trashy af

Posted by: Familia-rkr ()
Date: May 19, 2021 08:48PM

Get tested.

Posted by: Wake up ()
Date: May 20, 2021 02:04AM

Let’s not take this literal. Just trying to piss you off bc it’s fun. Stuuuupid.

Posted by: Leora Delavega ()
Date: May 24, 2021 08:34AM

Leora delavega. Does Rigian know I was fucking you when you were living at his moms? Sorry about all that ghosting but a hoe is a hoe and you fucked with my money gang gang

Posted by: FairfaxUnderground.Victims ()
Date: May 28, 2021 12:54PM

FairfaxUnderground.Victims
Instagram

Family and friends contact as we compile a list to give the attorneys and authorities.
Eventually it all comes to light anyways get a head start.
Together we can make an impact.
Spread the message through June.

Posted by: And another one ()
Date: June 04, 2021 04:16PM

If you’re the poor soul living in the apartments off Duke street, you man slept at my house and cheated on you two nights ago after he crashed his car. Actually been cheating on you for two months. He’s all yours now.

Posted by: Callthemom ()
Date: June 04, 2021 06:12PM

R

Posted by: No thanks ()
Date: June 05, 2021 01:56PM

She does not have their best interest at heart. If she did, she would support the relationship they have with him because they love him and he loves them more than anything else. He is not perfect but name me one parent that is. He may piss a lot of women off but for them, he would move the moon for them. He has never put them in danger and always takes care of them better than a lot of single moms I know. She is literally still obsessed,texting non stop with stupid shit. She can’t let go of small things for the good of the bigger picture. She speaks him in such a condescending manner and her texts are like 10 pages long and she does it all while he has them. His family does nothing but help with out and she’s to caught up on details and shit that she shouldn’t be concerned with like harassing him instead of bettering herself. I wanna kill him but I would never support any part of trying to stop him from being a father because it is absolutely the girls that would suffer. Call the mom? This shot ain’t about the kids. We can all act like adults when we need to. Grow up.

Posted by: WrongMomTakeTwo ()
Date: June 05, 2021 05:25PM

C

Posted by: Fun facts ()
Date: June 05, 2021 06:44PM

Only know one baby mama

Posted by: FairfaxUnderground.victims ()
Date: June 06, 2021 01:06PM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3334923/3651605.html#msg-3651605

Connect the dots you'll see the common denominator.
Lots more.
Thank you for the DM.

Posted by: Shut up Phil ()
Date: June 06, 2021 02:42PM

Get a life

Posted by: HowManyVictims ()
Date: June 08, 2021 11:25AM

Why can’t anyone answer. It’s 2021.
Why do our public service and elected officials claim they have never heard of this site or it’s ‘no comment’.

Call or ask anyone in the state. They get nervous just hearing the question.
We’ve done it for a year and a half. Make a great documentary.

What is your opinion on the fact any age can access content on here.
No verification or login.

People can write anything they want about anyone which appear on a search engine.
For instance a child searching up his family on google sees a post from days to years ago about their family. REPEATEDLY same person.

Tell anyone questioning our efforts it’s a strategic plan not a shot of meth in an instant. Most drug addicts only think right now.

It takes time.
This is bigger than just taking down a post.
We really aren’t the ones-just the front line communicators.
It effects a lot of companies/agencies that benefit.
But there are innocent good people posted negatively on here.

How can you be a against ‘pedogate’ and post here.
You can’t see the hurt families ‘patriots’ in your own children’s schools.
As long as it isn’t your child or loved one posted about. Or you.
Thought you were against child abuse- posting about someone effects their kids.

Democrats vs Republican. No. Human Yes. Better tomorrow yes.
Catch the bad guys. Yes. Ask a simple question to those in power? Yes.

Where’s the StopAsianHate leaders bringing this site up?
We leave that to you.

Where’s BLM leaders bringing this site up?
We leave that to you.

Where are the Patriots to help these families?
We leave that to you.

Where are the Church leaders?
We leave that to you.
The teachers? Principals. Administrators. Counselors.
We leave that to you.

Charities? Lobbyist? All the great people of Fairfax County?
?.?

Is there an answer? Unless this isn’t what you thought when you posted about your cheating ex or used racial slang and included pictures of children and families.

15 years ago the truth was told on here.
Numerous times. And a few high school generations went by and did nothing.

Where’s GMU? One of the best law schools in the World.
Do they not want to help?
AU is close.
GT the root let us know what you think about this site having no age verification.

Did you get into your career to change lives? Help Victims?
Did they just indoctrinate you and now your a part of the system in front of a laptop doing pointless clerical work. What’s for lunch?
You can help make a change that effects a lot of innocent people immediately.

We not here to promote violence or hate.
If the site is the vehicle for communication and not liable it should have a age verification or login at least. I know that would effect the system watching over all of us but talk to the victims and you have a different point of view on the issue.

Who protects the innocent so they can live a better life when a victim is posted on here?
Process:
1. Become a Victim.
2. Go apply for a job or meet a new friend.
3. Watch the results
4. When children get old enough to google their parents.
5. Watch the results.

IG FairfaxUnderground.Victims
Some request got deleted.
DM anytime.

Posted by: Thank you ()
Date: June 08, 2021 06:07PM

Oh it’s my fault you got your protective order extended you mental fcuk? Nah bro, stop sending your your selfies and telling your ex you’re watching her. You wanna blame me? Cool story bro. You left maggots in my trash can with all your fish bs. You think you were being nice? Rigian, using people isn’t nice, lying to people isn’t nice and treating people how you do ain’t nice. You’re fake af bro. And you can’t get jobs bc you keep screwing people over. Truth hurts. Finally got rid of your ass. Peace.

Posted by: Come at me bro ()
Date: June 08, 2021 09:45PM

How about stop texting me then blocking me then unblocking to text then blocking. Pussy ass bitch. No wonder none of your ex’s like you. Petty af. Say good night to Billie for me bae.

Posted by: KeepTouchingtheStove ()
Date: June 08, 2021 10:35PM

July guy by chance?

Posted by: JulyGuy ()
Date: June 08, 2021 11:57PM

According to this record. Yes
Attachments:
17A6936B-9626-44A4-BE65-D6A5500D1673.png

Posted by: JulyLivesMatter ()
Date: June 09, 2021 02:03AM

Man..July

Posted by: Brittany ganzermiller ()
Date: June 09, 2021 08:45AM

Brittany ganzermiller is the biggest white trash slut ever to walk out oh manassas. This bitch seriously needs help. She’s been stalking my boyfriend calling him and texting him all hours of the day. How can she act afraid of her baby daddy when she literally won’t leave him alone. Bitch you are one foul cunt. Hope your jackolantern teeth all fall out so we can just hear gums smacking when you talk. You nasty roast beef curtain trick.

Posted by: Brittany ganzermiller ()
Date: June 09, 2021 08:45AM

Brittany ganzermiller is the biggest white trash slut ever to walk out oh manassas. This bitch seriously needs help. She’s been stalking my boyfriend calling him and texting him all hours of the day. How can she act afraid of her baby daddy when she literally won’t leave him alone. Bitch you are one foul cunt. Hope your jackolantern teeth all fall out so we can just hear gums smacking when you talk. You nasty roast beef curtain trick.

Posted by: Ask her other baby daddy ()
Date: June 09, 2021 08:53AM

She did the same thing to her sons father. Just bitched to the courts the whole time. How did that work out for your son? Stop getting mad at your baby daddy’s when they leave you after they realize who you are. And stop using your children as pawns to retaliate.

And no one cares about what court dates people had 5 years ago. So whoever posting that shit is seriously brain dead.

Posted by: NotOK ()
Date: June 09, 2021 10:00AM

Did the same thing to more than him.
There’s more than you all unfortunately.
This has gone on a very long time with a lot of people. Simultaneously even.
Who pays the price?
That’s what been saying for years.
Don’t respond. Been seen. Avoid.

Posted by: NotOK ()
Date: June 09, 2021 10:00AM

Did the same thing to more than him.
There’s more than you all unfortunately.
This has gone on a very long time with a lot of people. Simultaneously even.
Who pays the price?
That’s what been saying for years.
Don’t respond. Been seen. Avoid.

Posted by: Pleaze ()
Date: June 09, 2021 10:51AM

These types have multiple social media accounts and will pretend to be your best friend for weeks and you would swear it’s not her. It is.

Let’s not bring up kids.

Posted by: CommonDenominator ()
Date: June 09, 2021 02:06PM

Got another one ready.
Up to you all.

Posted by: Done wit it ()
Date: June 29, 2021 04:44PM

His whole life about to blow up. Wait for it.

Posted by: Howwherewhy ()
Date: June 29, 2021 05:46PM

Tell

Posted by: PleaseDocumentit ()
Date: June 29, 2021 07:52PM

The blow up you are talking about.

Posted by: Elevenpm ()
Date: June 29, 2021 08:19PM

Why do you keeep spamming after this post?

Posted by: Victim 9262639 ()
Date: July 12, 2021 02:42PM

Pray for Cindy Bassano.
Attachments:
673765CA-457B-4A27-88A1-B4E56E7C34C0.jpeg

Posted by: Dear Daddy ()
Date: July 13, 2021 01:40AM

Hi Daddy,

Remember a few days ago when I promised you I didn’t want anyone else’s dick inside me and you said, I trained that pussy, it’s mine forever. And I told you although I understood that you were a special kind of fucked up, I still loved your soul. Ok well today the universe revealed some truths to me and I don’t mean like truth about your poly fuck boy life bc that shit been known. Let your plain Jane bitches put all the trucks and houses in their names. Memorize all their PIN numbers bc what I know now is you’ve fucked me more in the past 5 days than you’ve fucked all of your little sugar mamas combined in the past 5 months. You really shouldn’t want to come back to me after the reality check I gave you last year but yet, you do, again and again and again. It’s not the money, I know that now for sure. Daddy you cum back to me because it’s primal. That alpha male shit. Like when you tell me I’m the only one that makes your dick get so hard so fast like that? You love telling me how badly you’ve been craving me and how you wanna take your time kiss my back late at night, that when you tell me you love me. You’ll always want me to put my tongue in your mouth when I cum bc it’s when I’m the best kisser. And daddy you know how I never say no to you when you wanna so all those things to me. And daddy I know you can’t forget the look in my eye when you tell me not to cum on it yet. I hope she’s watching you read this daddy and she can see your cock getting fatter just thinking about the way my hips run down your fingers like water and how my saliva runs down your dick when I choke on it before I sit on it. Anyway daddy, you are way sicker than I thought and don’t understand why you can’t just be at least somewhat honest. Stop lying to and fucking over the people that care about you. I’ll see you when you just can’t take it anymore, like when you rip me out of work. Go get your hustle on daddy I ain’t trippin. Finally can I get my Ray bans and Bvlgari sunglasses back and my big gold circle earrings? Thanks daddy!

Posted by: Cindy Bassano ()
Date: July 14, 2021 09:55AM

As you can tell from her picture, Cindy is a disabled person. Last year during covid we all tried to get her away from him. There is nothing lower than a man that takes advantage of a handicapped woman but he not a man. We begged her not to buy him his new red truck he is driving his kids around in with no license what so ever. She hasn’t seen a penny for payment.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.