HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
TV ads for online dating
Posted by: troofer ()
Date: October 18, 2020 11:26AM

Typical ad:

Hi, I'm a hot girl and I met the love of my life online.

Reality:

Hi, I'm the only fucking woman on the dating site so I had 7,000 men to choose from.

If online dating apps/sites want to advertise, maybe they should run ads that have men saying how successful they are. Sure, it would be a total lie since online dating for men is just a way to get ignored by the very few fat female pigs on the site who are getting dry-humped by every desperate man outnumbering her 100:1. The reality is that remotely-presentable women don't need online dating. They are approached directly and indirectly 100 times a day. Only fat women, ugly women, hookers, catfish, and scammers use online dating.

Advertising to get men to sign up for online dating is a waste of commercial time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TV ads for online dating
Posted by: troofer ()
Date: October 18, 2020 01:00PM

Funny. I just saw another commercial.

stupid fucking Eharmony commercial....Hot girl saying how successful she is online. Then, the commercial says every 14 minutes someone finds love. LMAO. The truth is, every 14 minutes a WOMAN finds a guy. I have never heard a guy say how great online dating apps are.

Guys, here's some advice:

1. don't do online dating
2. if you do go online, don't email any woman who is less than a 6
3. don't email fat chicks unless you have a thing for fat chicks; ugly fat chicks online get an unrealistic amount of attention that doesn't represent real life

Re: TV ads for online dating
Posted by: William Doo ()
Date: October 20, 2020 09:32AM

When I read the onenightfriend review, I was thrilled that there are such awesome dating sites out there now. Now I constantly sit only on this site and find new people there. I have a very cool time with them and I really like my new acquaintances. I spent some great nights and it was great!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.