HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Due to the election Biden & Harris, Fairfax Underground membership fees have been suspended indefinitely
Posted by: FFXU Finance Department ()
Date: October 14, 2020 11:59PM

.
Attachments:
file-19.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Due to the election Biden & Harris, Fairfax Underground membership fees have been suspended indefinitely
Posted by: Awesome! Thanks. ()
Date: October 15, 2020 08:53AM

Yay!

I voted for Biden!

Let the burning & rioting commence!

All confiscated guns will be melted down and used to manufacture wind turbine towers.

The Trump family will go on an extended tour of all states and territories on which citizens/residents will have a chance to throw cream pies at Trump family members. Remember: your $1 donation will go to the Coalition for Climate Improvement.

Justices Amy Coney Barrett will join Brett Kavanaugh on the "I Like Beer" tour, on which they will be raising beer steins to toast the legacy of Justice Ruth Baden Ginsburg.

All new immigrants from Mexico, India, El Salvador, Pakistan, China, Korea and beyond, will be given suburban homesteading rights to include subsidized housing.


Celebrate good times! Come on!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Due to the election Biden & Harris, Fairfax Underground membership fees have been suspended indefinitely
Posted by: trump’s america ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:11AM

Awesome! Thanks. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Let the burning & rioting commence!

We’ve seen right wingers mailing bombs to politicians, kidnapping plots, and racially motivated shooting sprees under Trump, so I’d expect that to continue under Biden at least to some degree. The widespread rioting was a reaction to Trump, who only seems to antagonize it and make the situation worse, so I’d expect four years of even worse destructive riots with a second Trump term.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Due to the election Biden & Harris, Fairfax Underground membership fees have been suspended indefinitely
Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:38PM

trump’s america Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesome! Thanks. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Let the burning & rioting commence!
>
> We’ve seen right wingers mailing bombs to
> politicians, kidnapping plots, and racially
> motivated shooting sprees under Trump, so I’d
> expect that to continue under Biden at least to
> some degree. The widespread rioting was a
> reaction to Trump, who only seems to antagonize it
> and make the situation worse, so I’d expect four
> years of even worse destructive riots with a
> second Trump term.


Yeah, I remember how wonderful the niggers behaved when Barry was putting those purple velvet curtains in the WH.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Due to the election Biden & Harris, Fairfax Underground membership fees have been suspended indefinitely
Posted by: She loved the bbc ()
Date: October 15, 2020 09:56PM

nigga what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> trump’s america Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Awesome! Thanks. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > Let the burning & rioting commence!
> >
> > We’ve seen right wingers mailing bombs to
> > politicians, kidnapping plots, and racially
> > motivated shooting sprees under Trump, so I’d
> > expect that to continue under Biden at least to
> > some degree. The widespread rioting was a
> > reaction to Trump, who only seems to antagonize
> it
> > and make the situation worse, so I’d expect
> four
> > years of even worse destructive riots with a
> > second Trump term.
>
>
> Yeah, I remember how wonderful the niggers behaved
> when Barry was putting those purple velvet
> curtains in the WH.

Your mom remembers how great they were

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Due to the election Biden & Harris, Fairfax Underground membership fees have been suspended indefinitely
Posted by: Other ideas... ()
Date: October 15, 2020 10:14PM

Awesome! Thanks. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yay!
>
> I voted for Biden!
>
> Let the burning & rioting commence!
>
> All confiscated guns will be melted down and used
> to manufacture wind turbine towers.
>
> The Trump family will go on an extended tour of
> all states and territories on which
> citizens/residents will have a chance to throw
> cream pies at Trump family members. Remember: your
> $1 donation will go to the Coalition for Climate
> Improvement.
>
> Justices Amy Coney Barrett will join Brett
> Kavanaugh on the "I Like Beer" tour, on which they
> will be raising beer steins to toast the legacy of
> Justice Ruth Baden Ginsburg.
>
> All new immigrants from Mexico, India, El
> Salvador, Pakistan, China, Korea and beyond, will
> be given suburban homesteading rights to include
> subsidized housing.
>
>
> Celebrate good times! Come on!


Ok, so how about ACBarrett?

We gonna get a go?

Ugh! Not me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Due to the election Biden & Harris, Fairfax Underground membership fees have been suspended indefinitely
Posted by: Jegbot m ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:34AM

I know that it is impossible

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********  **      **  ********  **        
 **     **  **        **  **  **  **        **    **  
 **     **  **        **  **  **  **        **    **  
 ********   ******    **  **  **  ******    **    **  
 **         **        **  **  **  **        ********* 
 **         **        **  **  **  **              **  
 **         ********   ***  ***   **              **  
This forum powered by Phorum.