HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grand Teton, Upper Exum
Posted by: Elevenby50 ()
Date: September 27, 2020 11:33PM

Coming off of the summit of Gannet Peak just three days prior, my friend and I hit the approach to Grand Teton, to knock it out before he had to fly back home to the beach in North Carolina.

After Jason set off for the airport in Denver, I hung around for another night to get some B camera and star trail photos, before heading up to Yellowstone, and then back down to the Cirque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfHyFSlQSu8

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grand Teton, Upper Exum
Posted by: Go somewhere else, off topic? ()
Date: September 27, 2020 11:41PM

You are both faggots.

Pinnacle Gully, Mt Washington, February 2020
Posted by: Elevenby50 ()
Date: September 27, 2020 11:48PM

I am not the author of the video. Just a great find.

Another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmIQQ8HM9Ms

I was planning a solo trip up to New Hampshire for a couple of weeks of ice climbing in January/February of 2020.
I described the trip to my friend, Jason, and although he had never been ice climbing, I guess I made it sound cool enough that he shelled out some serious money on gear, bought a plane ticket to up North, and joined up with me for a couple of days.

So, for a bit of my trip, it was Jason and Jason, the Jasons, from down South, up in the cold North, being cold.

I've been ice climbing for over 20 years, but Pinnacle was Jason's 3rd ice climb, and only his 4th time in crampons. We did two variations on the Standard Route out at Frankenstein Cliffs before tackling Washington.

He done good.

The only thing that really went awry, aside from us just being kind of slow up there, was that my GoPro iced over within seconds up on the summit of Mt Washington in 10ºF, 80mph wind, conditions. So, all we have are two unidentifiable blurs on either side of some other rectangular blur that may or may not be the summit signpost. Had I not been up there before, there is no way we could have found the summit, proper, in those conditions.

Approach: 3 hours
Pinnacle: 5 hours
Summit slog: 2 hours
Descent: 3 hours

Re: Grand Teton, Upper Exum
Posted by: Lick my dick bitch ()
Date: September 28, 2020 08:00AM

I know you'll like it

Whip it out. I'll bite the mother fucker off
Posted by: Boooyaaa ()
Date: September 28, 2020 05:14PM

Lick my dick bitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know you'll like it

Back to the top, shit head.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.