HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Retired Law Enforcement And Citizen Alert Fairfax County Ban Firearms In All County Buildings Property and Parks
Posted by: Public Safety Just Took A Hit ()
Date: September 17, 2020 09:28PM

All retired law enforcement officers covered under the LEOSA Act and all Virginia concealed hand gun permit holders may no longer carry concealed handguns on or in any Fairfax County property

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/news2/board-votes-to-prohibit-weapons-in-county-buildings-parks-at-special-events/

The presence of legal concealed handgun permit holders and the thousands of retired law enforcement officers on Fairfax County trails greatly aided public safety especially in the more remote areas

Fairfax County BOS gave you no consideration , they went to a full hate on ban and that's it

Funny that county employees can possesses firearms on county property if they are locked in their car but neither can you or citizens which is a huge confusing condition from current Virginia law. Or can't they with this new law that was the county's employee personnel policy prior to this new law

Additional you can transport a unloaded firearm any where in Virginia if its unloaded and locked in a compartment no in reach of the driver, how can Fairfax county disregard this authority even under this new law

The BOS has no idea what they have done, it was an bigoted act of hate and haters never think The Virginia Crime commission has statistics on crimes , The number of rapes that occur with the rapist has a gun is practically zero the rest are with other weapons knives and others

So if you even have an unloaded firearm in the trunk of your car its a class 1 misdemeanor the same as a DWI ! That's INSANE and UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Pie Graphs showing gin stats Virginia State Police
http://vscc.virginia.gov/VSP%20Firearms%20Presentation%208-19-19.pdf

Take Your Lives Into Your Hands Walking On A Fairfax County Trail Another failed gun free no hope crime zone has just been created by the BOS

Democrats care more about criminals then you and victims

IN 2020 Virginia Will Vote The Democrats OUT In The Virginia State House and Governors office ! Then this hateful state law that allowed Fairfax to do what they dod will be repealed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Retired Law Enforcement And Citizen Alert Fairfax County Ban Firearms In All County Buildings Property and Parks
Posted by: The Good Guy With Gun WAS... ()
Date: September 17, 2020 09:33PM

A black man with a legally concealed handgun ! Democrats would rather that it was you who was killed and you killers got away free ! In Virginia Beach ! This is the news that gets hateful Democrats panties in a wad

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/vp-nw-shooter-interview-20190829-ufii37kspbd63oymnqbdgpcqga-story.html

Re: Retired Law Enforcement And Citizen Alert Fairfax County Ban Firearms In All County Buildings Property and Parks
Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: September 17, 2020 09:47PM

There are only two people that will stop carrying in Fairfax from here forward - suckers and fools. Which one are you?

Posted by: tnt3v ()
Date: September 17, 2020 10:57PM

Great day in Fairfax. All you peanut peckers who need guns to feel like men will have to move to Bumpass Virgina

Posted by: Some Of Us Always Carry ()
Date: September 17, 2020 11:27PM

“Walk quietly but carry a big stick”.
Fairfax County has always supported the physically challenged. I will feel much safer with the new laws.
Attachments:
173E3DEE-9A6F-4D2F-9751-2477A6760B38.jpeg

Posted by: This Just In ()
Date: September 18, 2020 08:34AM

Multiple members of the Fairfax BOS have admitted that they harbor rape fantasies, and that they want to encourage rape by disarming law-abiding people in parks and other county facilities.

Posted by: This Just Out ()
Date: September 18, 2020 11:09AM

This Just In Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Multiple members of the Fairfax BOS have admitted
> that they harbor rape fantasies, and that they
> want to encourage rape by disarming law-abiding
> people in parks and other county facilities.

What fantasy is yours?
Attachments:
FC1734A6-8D70-4076-A285-3853A12E3E70.jpeg
927DED0A-5DB9-4297-BE0D-8B10A0C12B85.jpeg

Posted by: Certainly Theres No Sane Reason ()
Date: September 18, 2020 11:17AM

Why they did it . Their actions are completely insane bigoted hatred uncommon to the real people of Virginia who are of good moral standards and common sense ! There is no compelling good reason to have done what they did !

Even the Va Beach shooter had no concealed permit and he was a National Guard member , some people will go off seething with unreasonable hatred, that's why others must be able to defend themselves today from attacks of pure hatred with deadly force against their person or their loved ones person !

Liberalism has been the cause of the decay of morality . No Democrat has any morality who supports abortion of the innocent child . Democrats are the party of Abortion..FOR A VOTE ! GOD knows

Posted by: Note The Filth Posted ()
Date: September 18, 2020 11:25AM

By Democrat anti gun advocates to suppress the rights of free speech arguing for their rights under the constitution to keep and bear arms ! There's no sanity to their perverted minds . Vote for JOE and this is what you get more of . Life imprisonment or judicial execution is what these perverts demand..

.. But there's no justice for the good the moral anymore in this nation due to the Democrats who need ANY VOTE they can get ! No Matter what comes with it !

Posted by: Bottom Line ()
Date: September 18, 2020 12:03PM

Concealed means concealed. I carry, and I go where I need to. I shop, conduct my business, and leave. If there's no need for my weapon it never makes it's presence known. I've carried for 30 years and never had reason to draw, but some day, particularly with how things are now, I might, and so I carry. If a situation arises where it saves my life or the lives of others, an administrative ordinance will be the least of my concerns.

Posted by: That's The Truth Of It ^ ()
Date: September 18, 2020 02:36PM

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/vp-nw-shooter-interview-20190829-ufii37kspbd63oymnqbdgpcqga-story.html

Amen brother I bet lots of retired cops will be carrying hoping the brotherhood of blue keeps them free , hope that also extends to the law abiding forced to do what they have to in a Democrat world of suppression of their constitutional rights under the law of the land not their lousy cheap unconstitutional ordinance

I pray to God President Trump is reelected with a solid GOP majority to keep this nation free for another 2 to 4 years. I also pray the Democrats are fully defeated in Virginia in 2021 !

GOD Listens! God agrees over the souls of the dead babies killed by abortion and the innocents killed without any defense allowed by Democrats ! Praise GOD ! If you agree give God an Amen !

Posted by: Condoms vs. Scripture ()
Date: September 18, 2020 03:40PM

That's The Truth Of It ^ Wrote:
> https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/vp-nw-shoot
> er-interview-20190829-ufii37kspbd63oymnqbdgpcqga-s
> tory.html
>
> Amen brother I bet lots of retired cops will be
> carrying hoping the brotherhood of blue keeps them
> free , hope that also extends to the law abiding
> forced to do what they have to in a Democrat world
> of suppression of their constitutional rights
> under the law of the land not their lousy cheap
> unconstitutional ordinance
>
> I pray to God President Trump is reelected with a
> solid GOP majority to keep this nation free for
> another 2 to 4 years. I also pray the Democrats
> are fully defeated in Virginia in 2021 !
>
> GOD Listens! God agrees over the souls of the dead
> babies killed by abortion and the innocents killed
> without any defense allowed by Democrats ! Praise
> GOD ! If you agree give God an Amen !

God told me to tell you to not accidentally kill yourself. His will will be done.

Posted by: Trump Mind ()
Date: September 18, 2020 03:43PM

Bottom Line Wrote:
> Concealed means concealed. I carry, and I go where
> I need to. I shop, conduct my business, and leave.
> If there's no need for my weapon it never makes
> it's presence known. I've carried for 30 years and
> never had reason to draw, but some day,
> particularly with how things are now, I might, and
> so I carry. If a situation arises where it saves
> my life or the lives of others, an administrative
> ordinance will be the least of my concerns.

You stated you would save your life before others. Why kind of Human are you?

Posted by: A Self Defense Advocate Answers ()
Date: September 18, 2020 04:22PM

The poster would not give you your no self defense but the Democrat party members bait to scream "Vigilante" You are an inhuman racist bigot, its already been explained well

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.