HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Neighbors for Change
Posted by: NFC ()
Date: September 13, 2020 02:02AM

Hi, we are Neighbors for Change! Be the caffeine!

We are a group of neighbors in the Fairfax City neighborhood of Mosby Woods looking to be the change our community needs! Please visit our website at www.neighborsforchange.net Our group is looking to make our community more accepting of POCs and the first step is getting rid of the offensive racist confederate names in our community on things such as streets neighborhoods and schools. We want to show everyone how wonderful welcoming and inclusive our community is!

If you would like to add you support or ideas please go to www.neighborsforchange.net to fill out our community questionnaire.

Thank you and remember be the caffeine! Be the change our community needs!

Www.neighborsforchange.net
Attachments:
3CB59E53-3184-4719-884E-A31CB3ADD4EE.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Neighbors for Change
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: September 13, 2020 02:22AM

After you change all the names and make yourselves feel good, will you then finally STFU or can we expect more meaningless protests designed to raise our awareness? (We're already aware that you're immature, what else do we need to know?)

Posted by: bluetrue ()
Date: September 13, 2020 09:09AM

It's simply amazing that these neighbors have nothing better to do than to bow to the marxist group called black lives matter.

If I owned a home in this neighborhood of lefties I would put it up for sale right away before the value decreases.

Posted by: Lord Fairfax, slaveholder ()
Date: September 13, 2020 09:55AM

Putting the cart before the horse, are we?

this message brought to you by "virtue signal - the card game"!!

In August 1862, Lincoln stated: "If I could save the union without freeing any slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

And he left slaves in DE, MD, KY and MO in bondage, confirming his sentiments.

Meanwhile, Stonewall Jackson broke the law to teach slaves to read...

And the cherokee were the most brutal masters in the south

I bathe in your neo-leftist tears
Attachments:
Thomas-Fairfax-00309.jpg
fa586bdd92c05f52dadecf36a7130262_original.png
51K+TctGuBL._SX381_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
AP_574007095651.jpg
l1cxlsijngqsvm22n0g4.webp
512KiCXHiuL.jpg

Posted by: BLM = Real Change ()
Date: September 13, 2020 10:12AM

NFC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, we are Neighbors for Change! Be the
> caffeine!
>
> We are a group of neighbors in the Fairfax City
> neighborhood of Mosby Woods looking to be the
> change our community needs! Please visit our
> website at www.neighborsforchange.net Our group is
> looking to make our community more accepting of
> POCs and the first step is getting rid of the
> offensive racist confederate names in our
> community on things such as streets neighborhoods
> and schools. We want to show everyone how
> wonderful welcoming and inclusive our community
> is!
>
> If you would like to add you support or ideas
> please go to www.neighborsforchange.net to fill
> out our community questionnaire.
>
> Thank you and remember be the caffeine! Be the
> change our community needs!
>
> Www.neighborsforchange.net

I failed to see any mention of Black Lives Matter, and for that reason I will not support your group. More than a few street signs need to be changed. What is your actual goal?

Posted by: FunkyColdMedina ()
Date: September 13, 2020 10:15AM

Why dont you get that Nigger rapist Lt Governor to cut the ribbon at your renamed streets? Good photo opportunity.

Posted by: mammy ()
Date: September 13, 2020 10:24AM

Yep
Attachments:
100years.jpg

Posted by: Checker of facts ()
Date: September 13, 2020 10:26AM

^^^^
This REALLY checks out!

Posted by: serious question ()
Date: September 13, 2020 10:35AM

OP, what would you libtards like to change?

Serious Answer
Posted by: No checky, no facty ()
Date: September 13, 2020 10:56AM

Posted by: Col Kap ()
Date: September 13, 2020 11:50AM

If you look at our group you will see yes that we actively support Black Lives Matter and other important social justice groups. We are diverse and warriors which this world needs right lot to make some major important changes! On www.neighborsforchange.net you will see links to our Instagram Twitter and Facebook. Please join because together we can move mountains!

Be the change! Be the caffeine!

Posted by: Follow up query ()
Date: September 13, 2020 12:27PM

Col Kap Wrote:
> If you look at our group you will see yes that we
> actively support Black Lives Matter and other
> important social justice groups. We are diverse
> and warriors which this world needs right lot to
> make some major important changes! On
> www.neighborsforchange.net you will see links to
> our Instagram Twitter and Facebook. Please join
> because together we can move mountains!
>
> Be the change! Be the caffeine!

If your group has a plan to allow low income housing in the M...y Woods area we may have a reason to talk. Changing the name of the community and street names to something more inclusive is a start, but to afford people of color true inclusion is more important. A minimum of 15% of the housing in your community shall be low income inclusive. Without this your efforts are a fail.

Posted by: Enos ()
Date: September 13, 2020 12:39PM

It is common knowledge that Niggers moving into a good neighborhood reduces property values.

Posted by: An alternative view ()
Date: September 13, 2020 12:47PM

Do you think a middle class lifestyle is something that only white people aspire to? The people who complained the loudest when illegal rooming houses started springing up in my neighborhood were the people who had worked the hardest to get there: blue collar workers, military families and college educated middle class people of color. They did not want and still do not want the home next to them to be turned into a dorm or a multi-unit residential facility with all the trash, parking, noise and school crowding issues that would bring.

You know who is pushing low income housing...besides those who want to live there? Fairfax business interests, real estate developers and their puppets in the Fairfax Government. Low income housing provides housing to employees that the employer doesn't have to pay for. Low income housing provides County officials with an excuse to allow greater density in single family neighborhoods, which in turn creates a precedent that real estate developers can use to justify other higher density use in those neighborhoods.

Posted by: Dave in Oakton ()
Date: September 13, 2020 01:16PM

The low income housing would be easy to provide. A certain amount of land within the community could be obtained to build low cost condo style housing units.

Mid rise garden style buildings that would contain 2 and 3 bedroom units, and be at most 4 stories high. Properly planned 150 low cost housing units could be built in a short time.

Posted by: Dave in Fairfax ()
Date: September 13, 2020 01:48PM

Dave in Oakton Wrote:
> The low income housing would be easy to provide. A
> certain amount of land within the community could
> be obtained to build low cost condo style housing
> units.
>
> Mid rise garden style buildings that would contain
> 2 and 3 bedroom units, and be at most 4 stories
> high. Properly planned 150 low cost housing units
> could be built in a short time.

If they cant maintain a tent, they cant maintain anything..
Attachments:
original.jpg
IMG_2071.jpg
5805071d4f66f.image.jpg

Posted by: Bella Twin ()
Date: September 13, 2020 01:50PM

Executive Mansion,
Washington, August 22, 1862.

Hon. Horace Greeley:
Dear Sir.

I have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed "personal" wish that all men every where could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Posted by: vicious circle ()
Date: September 13, 2020 02:09PM

There is NO LAND. All the real estate in Fairfax County, even land that is currently vacant, is serving some purpose. Low income housing developments such as those you describe Dave can only be done by repurposing existing commercial developments or by radically altering the character of single family home neighborhoods.

Further the history of this County suggests when low income housing is created, it is not in areas closest to the source of employment for the residents. That land is too valuable. Most low income housing is created in neighborhoods where real estate per residential unit is least expensive. Thus in the name of providing more government regulated low income housing we are ending up decreasing the supply of private more affordable housing which in turn creates a greater demand for government regulated low income housing.

Posted by: NFC ()
Date: September 13, 2020 02:15PM

That is uncalled for language. We at NFC are not advocating for that. Our neighborhood is a great place to live in as it is! We are just tired of explaining to our children the hate behind the names of our area.

My son prompted this discussion and we are making an effort make our neighborhood more welcoming and inclusive for visitors. We are the change! We are the caffeine! Be a part of history in the making.

Check out our Instagram Facebook and Twitter

Posted by: Dave in Oakton ()
Date: September 13, 2020 02:23PM

To say there in no land is simply not true. To be inclusive the affordable housing needs to be within the community. The acreage needed should be acquired from land that current homes are sitting on.

Imminent domain will secure the land, and this all can be paid through public bonds, and the land to be resold to developers who will construct the units. Rent to be collected by rental management with experience with Section 8 procedures.

Inclusive affordable housing in Fairfax County is not a one community issue, so many neighborhoods can be made inclusive and affordable to many families.

Date: September 13, 2020 03:05PM

NFC Wrote:
> That is uncalled for language. We at NFC are not
> advocating for that. Our neighborhood is a great
> place to live in as it is! We are just tired of
> explaining to our children the hate behind the
> names of our area.
>
> My son prompted this discussion and we are making
> an effort make our neighborhood more welcoming and
> inclusive for visitors. We are the change! We
> are the caffeine! Be a part of history in the
> making.
>
> Check out our Instagram Facebook and Twitter

Got it. You're happy with your white privilege, your racial insensitivity and your segregated community. You just don't want to have to explain it to your kids. This is just a meaningless gesture so your kids will shut up. You're not really interested in attracting POC to our neighborhood except as visitors - like yard workers? It's great to be a liberal and have real principles, ain't it! So why did you share this news with us?

Posted by: neighborsforchange racist? ()
Date: September 13, 2020 04:01PM

NFC Wrote:
> That is uncalled for language. We at NFC are not
> advocating for that. Our neighborhood is a great
> place to live in as it is! We are just tired of
> explaining to our children the hate behind the
> names of our area.
>
> My son prompted this discussion and we are making
> an effort make our neighborhood more welcoming and
> inclusive for visitors. We are the change! We
> are the caffeine! Be a part of history in the
> making.
>
> Check out our Instagram Facebook and Twitter

Just NIMBY

Posted by: A Bunch Of Unloyal People ()
Date: September 13, 2020 04:15PM

Who want others to think there so special so they can put some shit on their boss at work . when there really so stupid and bigotedly hateful

Mosby Woods has been called that for far over 50 years weaking push overs for the commies

Go ahead stand up with JOE and the violent

Posted by: Ya JOE Voters ()
Date: September 13, 2020 04:16PM

And Justin too ..brainwiped idiots

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: September 13, 2020 04:18PM

Kids don't ask what street names mean. Kids don't give a shit about that. What they do care about is getting stabbed or shot by a savage nigger once you bring more of them into your neighborhood - but we know how this will go. After those virtue signals have been sent and the nogs take over, you will move out.

Happens every time.

Posted by: NIMBY ()
Date: September 13, 2020 04:38PM

I don't think Becky will be back. She needs to return to her quiet little blog, and her $30 Starbuck's Coffee Mug.

Posted by: lies and virtue signalling ()
Date: September 13, 2020 04:44PM

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.

-A. Lincoln

Posted by: those who forget history.... ()
Date: September 13, 2020 05:06PM

lies and virtue signalling Wrote:
> I would save the Union. I would save it the
> shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner
> the national authority can be restored; the nearer
> the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there
> be those who would not save the Union, unless they
> could at the same time save slavery, I do not
> agree with them. If there be those who would not
> save the Union unless they could at the same time
> destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My
> paramount object in this struggle is to save the
> Union, and is not either to save or to destroy
> slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing
> any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by
> freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I
> could save it by freeing some and leaving others
> alone I would also do that.
>
> -A. Lincoln

Are bound to repeat it...

My heart breaks to see my homeland on the brink of disaster again. I do not want this to happen but I truly fear it will in the next few years at best.. Could be as soon as November if the left keeps up with this bold trend of outright lies, race baiting, gun theft, wealth redistribution, "firey but mostly peaceful" riots, selective prosecution and censorship of conservative free speech. If it does kick off though, well... Sic Semper Tyrannis!!
Attachments:
Statue-of-Liberty-Crying.jpg

Posted by: Flagrant Voter Fraud ()
Date: September 13, 2020 05:19PM

those who forget history.... Wrote:
> lies and virtue signalling Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would save the Union. I would save it the
> > shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner
> > the national authority can be restored; the
> nearer
> > the Union will be "the Union as it was." If
> there
> > be those who would not save the Union, unless
> they
> > could at the same time save slavery, I do not
> > agree with them. If there be those who would
> not
> > save the Union unless they could at the same
> time
> > destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My
> > paramount object in this struggle is to save
> the
> > Union, and is not either to save or to destroy
> > slavery. If I could save the Union without
> freeing
> > any slave I would do it, and if I could save it
> by
> > freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I
> > could save it by freeing some and leaving
> others
> > alone I would also do that.
> >
> > -A. Lincoln
>
>
> Are bound to repeat it...
>
> My heart breaks to see my homeland on the brink of
> disaster again. I do not want this to happen but I
> truly fear it will in the next few years at best..
> Could be as soon as November if the left keeps up
> with this bold trend of outright lies, race
> baiting, gun theft, wealth redistribution, "firey
> but mostly peaceful" riots, selective prosecution
> and censorship of conservative free speech. If it
> does kick off though, well... Sic Semper
> Tyrannis!!

Voter fraud is going to be the spark if it happens in November. How fucking dare they? First thing the new Virginia Bloomberg Carpetbagger Zombies do...

Posted by: edgar allen poe ()
Date: September 13, 2020 07:31PM

Flagrant Voter Fraud Wrote:
> those who forget history.... Wrote:
> -----
> > lies and virtue signalling Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I would save the Union. I would save it the
> > > shortest way under the Constitution. The
> sooner
> > > the national authority can be restored; the
> > nearer
> > > the Union will be "the Union as it was." If
> > there
> > > be those who would not save the Union, unless
> > they
> > > could at the same time save slavery, I do not
> > > agree with them. If there be those who would
> > not
> > > save the Union unless they could at the same
> > time
> > > destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My
> > > paramount object in this struggle is to save
> > the
> > > Union, and is not either to save or to
> destroy
> > > slavery. If I could save the Union without
> > freeing
> > > any slave I would do it, and if I could save
> it
> > by
> > > freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if
> I
> > > could save it by freeing some and leaving
> > others
> > > alone I would also do that.
> > >
> > > -A. Lincoln
> >
> >
> > Are bound to repeat it...
> >
> > My heart breaks to see my homeland on the brink
> of
> > disaster again. I do not want this to happen but
> I
> > truly fear it will in the next few years at
> best..
> > Could be as soon as November if the left keeps
> up
> > with this bold trend of outright lies, race
> > baiting, gun theft, wealth redistribution,
> "firey
> > but mostly peaceful" riots, selective
> prosecution
> > and censorship of conservative free speech. If
> it
> > does kick off though, well... Sic Semper
> > Tyrannis!!
>
> Voter fraud is going to be the spark if it happens
> in November. How fucking dare they? First thing
> the new Virginia Bloomberg Carpetbagger Zombies
> do...

drug em up and drive em to every poll till they drop! works every time
Attachments:
ID.png

Posted by: NFC Member ()
Date: September 14, 2020 02:22AM

Yikes, tough crowd lol. I think what my comrade was trying to explain is that we love our neighborhood and neighbors currently as is. We just wanted to have those signs changed so that we are welcoming and inclusive to the community. I for one and due to my white privilege can’t even begin to understand how it dowels for POCs that frequently come to our community like delivery men, trash men, city workers and lawn guys. We even have those poor men from the racist prison industrial complex, almost always POCS doing work on the medians and I think man you guys are just caught up in this systematically racist system that you shouldn’t even be in that situation. I think they they even like because I once tried to talk to them about the 1619 project and our road signs bad they all starting laughing and I knew they got what I was saying

While there are only a few families in the neighborhood that are POC they were not offended initially. But after some meeting with our great group members ( you can see these total rockstars names of the site because we want total transparency) We were able to show them how offensive it is and how they have been oppressed. Machine sounds———initiate the team! Next stop change! Be the caffeine? We are what the world needs most right now. Please ask question, engage, we can just mash it up a little. Let’s be part of something bigger! Real world changes!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon. Www.neighborsforchange.net

Date: September 14, 2020 02:31AM

NFC Member Wrote:
> Yikes, tough crowd lol. I think what my comrade
> was trying to explain is that we love our
> neighborhood and neighbors currently as is. We
> just wanted to have those signs changed so that we
> are welcoming and inclusive to the community. I
> for one and due to my white privilege can’t even
> begin to understand how it dowels for POCs that
> frequently come to our community like delivery
> men, trash men, city workers and lawn guys. We
> even have those poor men from the racist prison
> industrial complex, almost always POCS doing work
> on the medians and I think man you guys are just
> caught up in this systematically racist system
> that you shouldn’t even be in that situation. I
> think they they even like because I once tried to
> talk to them about the 1619 project and our road
> signs bad they all starting laughing and I knew
> they got what I was saying
>
> While there are only a few families in the
> neighborhood that are POC they were not offended
> initially. But after some meeting with our great
> group members ( you can see these total rockstars
> names of the site because we want total
> transparency) We were able to show them how
> offensive it is and how they have been oppressed.
> Machine sounds———initiate the team! Next
> stop change! Be the caffeine? We are what the
> world needs most right now. Please ask question,
> engage, we can just mash it up a little. Let’s
> be part of something bigger! Real world
> changes!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon.

So, for the last 50 years people of color have been running in terror when they enter MW and see street signs - signs like Antietam Ave, Atlanta St, etc. Or not. Nice troll.

Posted by: Disbanding Democrats ()
Date: September 14, 2020 05:37AM

You'll never stop racism if you don't eliminate the source. The democat party.

Date: September 14, 2020 07:06AM

^^^^^^

This checks out!!!

Posted by: zzzz ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:08AM

The liberals will always find something to be offended by. If the street name bothers you so much use your own money to change it.

Posted by: Lest they forget ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:16AM

zika carrier Wrote:
> What they do care about is getting stabbed or shot by a savage
> nigger once you bring more of them into your neighborhood -

This isn't an innate childhood fear. It is one that is learned from being around racist parents. The crime rate in Northern Virginia is low. It isn't low like it was in the Sixties but it is low.

Posted by: The Village Asshole ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:02AM

Just petition Fairfax City to change the offensive street names. Simple and easy without the drama you are craving.

Didn't you notice the street names when you bought that place?

Oh, I get it, now you are woke.

Posted by: Democrat Hate ()
Date: September 14, 2020 10:25AM

zika carrier Wrote:
> Kids don't ask what street names mean. Kids don't
> give a shit about that. What they do care about
> is getting stabbed or shot by a savage nigger once
> you bring more of them into your neighborhood -
> but we know how this will go. After those virtue
> signals have been sent and the nogs take over, you
> will move out.
>
> Happens every time.

Look at all the high level Democratic politicans. They all live in mansion houses or gated condos in community's with the lowest % of Niggers possible. Easy to talk all this Nigger loving shit till a Nigger cracks you in the head with a steel pipe to rob you of the $85 in cash in your wallet or kicks down your front door for a violent home invasion.

Posted by: MP ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:06AM

I just want us to be better. I know we can. It’s hard for children to explain these things to their friends. I know we don’t see them because of our white privilege but if you could set that aside for a minute. We don’t need to change the makeup of layouts of our communities. It’s more about showing our acceptance and agile our unity as a commUNITY.
We have had it so easy and others have not. Let’s be mature. Let’s give them a break. Let’s be a better example of our values. Maybe let’s be that change.

Just a thought. Black lives DO matter!

Date: September 14, 2020 11:08AM

I refuse to let BLM make me a racist. Human lives matter. All of them.

Date: September 14, 2020 11:13AM

Out kids ask! They tell us about the hard conversations they have at school with their friends.....where do you live? Blue Coat Drive, or Armory or Cavalry or any of the other offensive name...their friends say what does that mean.....and then our children have to explain the hurt and division that these names symbolize for the darkest time in our history.

We may have not been great so far as a country but I think that once the vision of this radical change is realized and amends can be made our evils we can can have equality for all and we may finally be great.....

Date: September 14, 2020 11:19AM

NFC Member Wrote:
> Out kids ask! They tell us about the hard
> conversations they have at school with their
> friends.....where do you live? Blue Coat Drive,
> or Armory or Cavalry or any of the other offensive
> name...their friends say what does that
> mean.....and then our children have to explain the
> hurt and division that these names symbolize for
> the darkest time in our history.
>
> We may have not been great so far as a country but
> I think that once the vision of this radical
> change is realized and amends can be made our
> evils we can can have equality for all and we may
> finally be great.....

Blue Coat Drive, or Armory or Cavalry or any of the other offensive
name

First, those are NOT offensive names.
Second, if your kids can't deal with those names there is no hope for them when they hit the real world. Snowflakes.

If you want to be a good parent, tell them to put on their big boy pants and deal with it.

Posted by: Labow ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:26AM

It’s not about race or being racist. If you have to say All lives matter than you are missing the point. We are saying that black lives matter too. We already know all loves matter. I’m sorry bout you sound so silly saying that. Did you always walk around saying all lives matter? Or just recently? Look past the easy time you have had and see that that others and specifically POC have been disadvantaged and persecuted unfairly for so long. Image a place where we all were equal. We all have the same beliefs and values and can share our wealth with each other. Then we can say all lives matter because black lives matter.
I know that it is hard to face the truth. I too feel bad that we have a prison system filled with POCS, many of them innocent or there because the HAD to do certain things to survive. Then we punish them? Really? How about we help rather than hurt?
Come on. This change has been needed and is a long time coming. I will not make my political affiliations public other then my yard signs but who do you think will help this change? Here is a clue. I don’t think they are currently in office!

Posted by: You know its true ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:27AM

The Village Asshole Wrote:
> Just petition Fairfax City to change the offensive
> street names. Simple and easy without the drama
> you are craving.

The reason for the drama is of course that its currently only a small number of residents who are currently worked up about the names. Changing your address is a pain in the ass. Most people don't want to have to go through it.

Posted by: maybe just maybe ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:28AM

NFC Member Wrote:
> Yikes, tough crowd lol. I think what my comrade
> was trying to explain is that we love our
> neighborhood and neighbors currently as is. We
> just wanted to have those signs changed so that we
> are welcoming and inclusive to the community. I
> for one and due to my white privilege can’t even
> begin to understand how it dowels for POCs that
> frequently come to our community like delivery
> men, trash men, city workers and lawn guys. We
> even have those poor men from the racist prison
> industrial complex, almost always POCS doing work
> on the medians and I think man you guys are just
> caught up in this systematically racist system
> that you shouldn’t even be in that situation. I
> think they they even like because I once tried to
> talk to them about the 1619 project and our road
> signs bad they all starting laughing and I knew
> they got what I was saying
>
> While there are only a few families in the
> neighborhood that are POC they were not offended
> initially. But after some meeting with our great
> group members ( you can see these total rockstars
> names of the site because we want total
> transparency) We were able to show them how
> offensive it is and how they have been oppressed.
> Machine sounds———initiate the team! Next
> stop change! Be the caffeine? We are what the
> world needs most right now. Please ask question,
> engage, we can just mash it up a little. Let’s
> be part of something bigger! Real world
> changes!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon.

You should have thought about all that before you decided to rewrite history and instill irrational fear in them with your lies about the war being about slavery.. Slaves in DE, MD, KY and MO were left in bondage under Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation.. The war was fought over a deep state power grab similar to the current situation.. if those who forget history are bound to repeat it, I would HATE to see what happens to those who try to re-write it... Keep it up commie fucks..

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.

-A. Lincoln

Posted by: Let us be clear ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:28AM

NFC Member Wrote:
> Out kids ask! They tell us about the hard
> conversations they have at school with their
> friends.....where do you live? Blue Coat Drive,
> or Armory or Cavalry or any of the other offensive
> name...their friends say what does that
> mean.....and then our children have to explain the
> hurt and division that these names symbolize for
> the darkest time in our history.
>
> We may have not been great so far as a country but
> I think that once the vision of this radical
> change is realized and amends can be made our
> evils we can can have equality for all and we may
> finally be great.....

Tell your children Mommy and Daddy bought a racist house, and Mommy and Daddy are at fault.

Posted by: Hah ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:31AM

What about LGBTQ?

BLM supposedly is fighting for us but as a whole the black community has been very at odds with LGBTQ people.

LGBTQ lives matter as much as black lives matter. Cis-gender white males don’t seem to understand that.

Date: September 14, 2020 11:38AM

Labow Wrote:
> It’s not about race or being racist. If you have
> to say All lives matter than you are missing the
> point. We are saying that black lives matter too.
> We already know all loves matter. I’m sorry bout
> you sound so silly saying that. Did you always
> walk around saying all lives matter? Or just
> recently? Look past the easy time you have had and
> see that that others and specifically POC have
> been disadvantaged and persecuted unfairly for so
> long. Image a place where we all were equal. We
> all have the same beliefs and values and can share
> our wealth with each other. Then we can say all
> lives matter because black lives matter.
> I know that it is hard to face the truth. I too
> feel bad that we have a prison system filled with
> POCS, many of them innocent or there because the
> HAD to do certain things to survive. Then we
> punish them? Really? How about we help rather
> than hurt?
> Come on. This change has been needed and is a long
> time coming. I will not make my political
> affiliations public other then my yard signs but
> who do you think will help this change? Here is a
> clue. I don’t think they are currently in
> office!

I'll believe BLM cares about black lives when they tackle the problem of blacks killing other blacks. That accounts for the majority of murders using a firearm in the US and the vast majority of black murders. 70% of the murders by firearm in the US occur in a few cities and in a small area of those cities. BLM does not care about these murders. So the statement that BLM cares about black lives is false. They do, however, find some black deaths useful for political purposes.

Posted by: Unreal ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:40AM

No joke from their group page. This has to be a troll or some shit. No way this is serious. And they have their names on their page no way have to be fake names or something the is no way that people are worked up about that bullshit
Attachments:
B276EA0B-99A6-40F0-966F-F534370EA14F.jpeg

Posted by: Ur racist ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:48AM

Sure and the police are not hunting down black
Men and killing them in the streets for no reason. Look at the statistics.
That’s some heavy weight having to think all day everyday about whether or not you may be the victim of police brutality for no reason. Sadly you just don’t get it.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 14, 2020 11:54AM

Now I have to wade in. Even if we accept that it is no longer acceptable to have street names with slave or Confederate connections, N4C are idiots. Of that list only the following clearly fit: Reb, Confederate, Traveler, Mosby Woods, Plantation and Singleton. The rest are either neutral words or words with union connections. For example Atlanta and Shiloh was a major Union successes. Blue Coat was a nickname for Union soldiers. Tecumseh and Sherman refer to William T. Sherman, one of the more successful Union commanders. Jessie Scouts fought for the Union.

Flintlock clearly should be changed. Flintlock weapons were very rare in the Civil War. Most troops carried more reliable percussion cap weapons while some were armed with weapons that fired brass cartridges. The flintlock was the weapon George Washington's troops had carried.

Posted by: Cox Farms ()
Date: September 14, 2020 12:11PM

Hah Wrote:
> What about LGBTQ?
>
> BLM supposedly is fighting for us but as a whole
> the black community has been very at odds with
> LGBTQ people.
>
> LGBTQ lives matter as much as black lives matter.
> Cis-gender white males don’t seem to understand
> that.

Right on!

Posted by: Diehard Liberal ()
Date: September 14, 2020 12:12PM

I want niggers to feel welcome while working on my liberal plantation. I just don’t want them living near me.

Date: September 14, 2020 12:18PM

Ur racist Wrote:
> Sure and the police are not hunting down black
> Men and killing them in the streets for no reason.
> Look at the statistics.
> That’s some heavy weight having to think all day
> everyday about whether or not you may be the
> victim of police brutality for no reason. Sadly
> you just don’t get it.

I have looked at the statistics. That's why I know that BLM is a bunch of liars.
It’s rare for police to kill anyone. A black man is more likely to be killed by lightning than by a police officer. In 2019, police shot and killed 1,003 people in the US, according to the Washington Post’s Fatal Force database. Of those, 250 were black and 405 white. Police shot and killed 55 unarmed suspects, including 25 whites and 14 blacks.
According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR), there were 686,665 sworn police officers in the United States in 2018. That’s one unarmed black male shot and killed for every 49,047 sworn police officers.
In 2018, police made 10,310,960 arrests, according to the FBI, and the race was known for 5.6 million offenders.
Of them, 1,548,690 (27.4%) were black. There were 229 black males shot and killed by police that year, according to the Washington Post, for a ratio of one out of every 6,762 black offenders. The ratio of unarmed black men shot and killed (23) in 2018 was one out of 67,334 black men arrested.

Your claim that police are hunting down blacks is a lie. The statistics prove it's a lie. The only question is whether you will accept reality or continue to spout the lie.

Posted by: the general mahhdii ()
Date: September 14, 2020 12:34PM

eye would be more supportive of these name change faggots if these stupid bed wetting liberals weren't strictly trying to change "confederate" names

eye don't like self righteous people who give a devil a pass

Posted by: Cleetus ()
Date: September 14, 2020 12:48PM

MP Wrote:
> I just want us to be better. I know we can.
> It’s hard for children to explain these things
> to their friends. I know we don’t see them
> because of our white privilege but if you could
> set that aside for a minute. We don’t need to
> change the makeup of layouts of our communities.
> It’s more about showing our acceptance and agile
> our unity as a commUNITY.
> We have had it so easy and others have not.
> Let’s be mature. Let’s give them a break.
> Let’s be a better example of our values. Maybe
> let’s be that change.
>
> Just a thought. Black lives DO matter!

There is no such thing as "White Privledge". It is a highly offensive racist term invented by Niggers. Liberal Democrats continue to fuel racial violence, lies and hate (got to keep them Niggers on the Democratic plantation)
Niggers are some of the most racist people in America. Until Niggers openly acknowledge that they are the majority of the problem then racism will never truly go away.

Posted by: the general mahhhdiii ()
Date: September 14, 2020 12:54PM

there is still "racial" inequality in this country and anyone who disagrees must be satan in the flesh

but the white pedophiles who created blm created it to stop the unification of the "races" in the USA

but its going to happen regardless of blm carpet munchers or white trash monkeys

TRUMP 2020

Date: September 14, 2020 12:59PM

Sorry I just played all of you people this entire time. It's so woke to pretend to give a shit about niggers in some form. The fact is, we have to sit around dreaming up idiotic shit like this to pretend we have something left to do to "fix racism". LMAO.

Date: September 14, 2020 02:46PM

I hate niggers like the rest of the civilized world, I just need a good virtue signalling project to get into a good Ivy league school.

Posted by: besides the point ()
Date: September 14, 2020 02:47PM

the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
> there is still "racial" inequality in this country
> and anyone who disagrees must be satan in the
> flesh

No one in their right mind would deny that racist people exist but there is not a single racially discriminating law on the books today nor has there been for decades. the purpose of "protesting" under the first amendment is to change official govt policies and laws not private opinions, and since there are no more racist laws, the "protests" are invalid. In a perfect world there would not be racist people but this appeal to utopia is causing more harm than good. Racism is dying fast and that means one less gimmick to sell the news.. thats why they are trying to revive racism by manipulating black people to embody the very stereotypes they used to decry - looting, burning, raping and killing - so that white people will hate them again so they can be the victim again to hide their marxist agenda

Posted by: black immigrants ()
Date: September 14, 2020 02:51PM

> there is still "racial" inequality in this country
> and anyone who disagrees must be satan in the
> flesh

Sure if you look hard enough you might find a few instances and it goes both ways. For example, blacks have a pass to be racist and say whatever the fuck they want regardless of how offensive it is. No one bat's an eye.

Look at recent black immigrants they tend to do very well here in the states unlike the American negro.

Posted by: actual historian guy ()
Date: September 14, 2020 03:03PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> Flintlock clearly should be changed. Flintlock
> weapons were very rare in the Civil War. Most
> troops carried more reliable percussion cap
> weapons while some were armed with weapons that
> fired brass cartridges. The flintlock was the
> weapon George Washington's troops had carried.

Ummm actually.... Although percussion locks became common during the Mexican American war, most Confederate troops supplied their own arms early on in the war of norther aggression and MANY were flintlocks. Additionally, many of the confederate caplocks were actually old Springfield 1816 flintlock muskets hastily converted to percussion.

Youre all dumb and stupid too
Attachments:
maxresdefault.jpg

Posted by: instagram funnies ()
Date: September 14, 2020 03:12PM

Posted by: sick of the lies and v signals ()
Date: September 14, 2020 03:24PM

"a fourth grader should not have to wonder if his street name is racist"

I shouldnt have to play into this pathetic appeal to emotion but my dander is up. The only reason they would wonder that is because you fucking lied to them..

All you are doing is trying to rewrite history and instill irrational fear with your lies about the war being about slavery to distract from a Marxist agenda.. Slaves in DE, MD, KY and MO were left in bondage under Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation.. The war was fought over a deep state power grab similar to the current situation.. If those who forget history are bound to repeat it, I would HATE to see what happens to those who try to re-write it... Keep it up commie fucks..

"I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

-A. Lincoln

Posted by: white kids on the news? ()
Date: September 14, 2020 04:14PM

Are these the same white kids who were on the news a couple months ago? The ones trying to change some neighborhood name around here

Posted by: the general mahhdiii ()
Date: September 14, 2020 06:19PM

besides the point Wrote:
> the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
> -----
> > there is still "racial" inequality in this
> country
> > and anyone who disagrees must be satan in the
> > flesh
>
>
>
> No one in their right mind would deny that racist
> people exist but there is not a single racially
> discriminating law on the books today nor has
> there been for decades. the purpose of
> "protesting" under the first amendment is to
> change official govt policies and laws not private
> opinions, and since there are no more racist laws,
> the "protests" are invalid. In a perfect world
> there would not be racist people but this appeal
> to utopia is causing more harm than good. Racism
> is dying fast and that means one less gimmick to
> sell the news.. thats why they are trying to
> revive racism by manipulating black people to
> embody the very stereotypes they used to decry -
> looting, burning, raping and killing - so that
> white people will hate them again so they can be
> the victim again to hide their marxist agenda

eye agree with everything you said with the exception of your marxist agenda thing but if it'll get red state voters into the booth on the 4th eye could care less

yes, eye think most North AMooricans are leaving that racism bullshit behind and the born again hippie democrats are desperately trying to keep it going

Peace

Posted by: Sorryyall ()
Date: September 14, 2020 07:32PM

Sorry if you being comfortable with your street names is not more important then my rights. This country was built on our backs. Get a book read the 1619 project. Get a clue racists. Go head NFC. Let’s make some change.

Posted by: letter to engels ()
Date: September 14, 2020 07:50PM

the general mahhdiii Wrote:
> besides the point Wrote:
> -----
> > the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > there is still "racial" inequality in this
> > country
> > > and anyone who disagrees must be satan in the
> > > flesh
> >
> >
> >
> > No one in their right mind would deny that
> racist
> > people exist but there is not a single racially
> > discriminating law on the books today nor has
> > there been for decades. the purpose of
> > "protesting" under the first amendment is to
> > change official govt policies and laws not
> private
> > opinions, and since there are no more racist
> laws,
> > the "protests" are invalid. In a perfect world
> > there would not be racist people but this
> appeal
> > to utopia is causing more harm than good.
> Racism
> > is dying fast and that means one less gimmick
> to
> > sell the news.. thats why they are trying to
> > revive racism by manipulating black people to
> > embody the very stereotypes they used to decry
> -
> > looting, burning, raping and killing - so that
> > white people will hate them again so they can
> be
> > the victim again to hide their marxist agenda
>
> eye agree with everything you said with the
> exception of your marxist agenda thing but if
> it'll get red state voters into the booth on the
> 4th eye could care less
>
> yes, eye think most North AMooricans are leaving
> that racism bullshit behind and the born again
> hippie democrats are desperately trying to keep it
> going
>
> Peace

I should clarify that the marxist agenda is being pushed by the Dems and the MSM, not black people in general.. Scary world when the resident FXU schizo is making more sense than CNN tho..

the moors.. lol... you remind me of an old "sovereign citizen" whackjob I know, but his psychoses are 100% drug induced..

Date: September 14, 2020 08:15PM

Sorryyall Wrote:
> Sorry if you being comfortable with your street
> names is not more important then my rights. This
> country was built on our backs. Get a book read
> the 1619 project. Get a clue racists. Go head NFC.
> Let’s make some change.

The reviews of the 1619 Project are in.

It is “a very unbalanced, one-sided account.” It is “wrong in so many ways.” It is “not only ahistorical,” but “actually anti-historical.” It is “a tendentious and partial reading of American history.”

This is what top historians have said of the splashy New York Times feature on slavery in the U.S. that aspires to fundamentally reorient our understanding of American history and change what students are taught in the schools.
All of the above quotations come from the website’s interviews with highly accomplished and respected historians — the Princeton professor James McPherson, author of the magisterial history of the Civil War, Battle Cry of Freedom; the formidable historian of the Revolutionary War period, Gordon Wood; the CUNY professor James Oakes, who specializes in the Civil War period; and the Lincoln scholar Richard Carwardine of Oxford University.

At the end of the year, the Times published an extraordinary letter from McPherson, Oakes, and Wood, as well as Sean Wilentz of Princeton and Victoria Bynum of Texas State University, demanding “prominent corrections of all the errors and distortions presented in the 1619 Project.”

“These errors, which concern major events, cannot be described as interpretation or ‘framing,’” the historians wrote. “They are matters of verifiable fact, which are the foundation of both honest scholarship and honest journalism. They suggest a displacement of historical understanding by ideology. Dismissal of objections on racial grounds — that they are the objections of only ‘white historians’ — has affirmed that displacement.”

Posted by: Abradolph Linckler ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:24PM

Sorryyall Wrote:

I have a book recommendation for you that is not only more historically accurate, but also likely better suited to your reading proficiency! Please expand your horizons, young sprout!
Attachments:
stonewall.jpg

Posted by: Actual A Lincoln Quoter ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:26PM

Sorryyall Wrote:

suck deez nuts

"I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

-A. Lincoln

Posted by: Lincolns dirty tricks ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:33PM

pure economic warfare, nothing altruistic about it... Lincoln was a bipolar fucking tyrant who invaded the south for resisting rapid expansion of federal power - the worst US president in History, surely roasting in Hell if there is one
Attachments:
slide_5.jpg

Posted by: the general mahhhdii ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:41PM

black immigrants Wrote:
> the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
> -----
> > there is still "racial" inequality in this
> country
> > and anyone who disagrees must be satan in the
> > flesh
>
> Sure if you look hard enough you might find a few
> instances and it goes both ways. For example,
> blacks have a pass to be racist and say whatever
> the fuck they want regardless of how offensive it
> is. No one bat's an eye.
>
> Look at recent black immigrants they tend to do
> very well here in the states unlike the American
> negro.

many of the non-spanish speaking immigrants here do very well but they aren't very human at all

personally eye would rather have humans

proponents of global white domination have always been the enemy to the USA...cee 9/11, JFK assassination, military industrial complex

Posted by: the general mahhdii ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:44PM

sick of the lies and v signals Wrote:
> "a fourth grader should not have to wonder if his
> street name is racist"
>
> I shouldnt have to play into this pathetic appeal
> to emotion but my dander is up. The only reason
> they would wonder that is because you fucking lied
> to them..
>
>
>
> All you are doing is trying to rewrite history and
> instill irrational fear with your lies about the
> war being about slavery to distract from a Marxist
> agenda.. Slaves in DE, MD, KY and MO were left in
> bondage under Lincoln's Emancipation
> Proclamation.. The war was fought over a deep
> state power grab similar to the current
> situation.. If those who forget history are bound
> to repeat it, I would HATE to see what happens to
> those who try to re-write it... Keep it up commie
> fucks..
>
>
> "I would save the Union. I would save it the
> shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner
> the national authority can be restored; the nearer
> the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there
> be those who would not save the Union, unless they
> could at the same time save slavery, I do not
> agree with them. If there be those who would not
> save the Union unless they could at the same time
> destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My
> paramount object in this struggle is to save the
> Union, and is not either to save or to destroy
> slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing
> any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by
> freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I
> could save it by freeing some and leaving others
> alone I would also do that."
>
> -A. Lincoln

the emancipation procrastination

Posted by: Sorosbot284629 ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:48PM

Lincolns dirty tricks Wrote:
> pure economic warfare, nothing altruistic about
> it... Lincoln was a bipolar fucking tyrant who
> invaded the south for resisting rapid expansion of
> federal power - the worst US president in History,
> surely roasting in Hell if there is one

Globalism is the new Federalism.

I got a job as a barista just to piss in Steve Descano's coffee. 100% worth wearing that twinky ass apron for a month.

Posted by: black immigrants ()
Date: September 14, 2020 08:48PM

the general mahhhdii Wrote:
> black immigrants Wrote:
> -----
> > the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > there is still "racial" inequality in this
> > country
> > > and anyone who disagrees must be satan in the
> > > flesh
> >
> > Sure if you look hard enough you might find a
> few
> > instances and it goes both ways. For example,
> > blacks have a pass to be racist and say
> whatever
> > the fuck they want regardless of how offensive
> it
> > is. No one bat's an eye.
> >
> > Look at recent black immigrants they tend to do
> > very well here in the states unlike the
> American
> > negro.
>
>
> many of the non-spanish speaking immigrants here
> do very well but they aren't very human at all
>
> personally eye would rather have humans
>
> proponents of global white domination have always
> been the enemy to the USA...cee 9/11, JFK
> assassination, military industrial complex

African immigrants tend to be even more successful and educated than Hispanic immigrants

https://theweek.com/speedreads/893123/nigerians-are-americas-best-educated-immigrant-groups-trump-just-banned

(of course it has the leftist angle of OMGZ TRUMP BANNED THEM, but you get the point)

Posted by: More like ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:00PM

the general mahhdii Wrote:
> sick of the lies and v signals Wrote:
> -----
> > "a fourth grader should not have to wonder if
> his
> > street name is racist"
> >
> > I shouldnt have to play into this pathetic
> appeal
> > to emotion but my dander is up. The only reason
> > they would wonder that is because you fucking
> lied
> > to them..
> >
> >
> >
> > All you are doing is trying to rewrite history
> and
> > instill irrational fear with your lies about
> the
> > war being about slavery to distract from a
> Marxist
> > agenda.. Slaves in DE, MD, KY and MO were left
> in
> > bondage under Lincoln's Emancipation
> > Proclamation.. The war was fought over a deep
> > state power grab similar to the current
> > situation.. If those who forget history are
> bound
> > to repeat it, I would HATE to see what happens
> to
> > those who try to re-write it... Keep it up
> commie
> > fucks..
> >
> >
> > "I would save the Union. I would save it the
> > shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner
> > the national authority can be restored; the
> nearer
> > the Union will be "the Union as it was." If
> there
> > be those who would not save the Union, unless
> they
> > could at the same time save slavery, I do not
> > agree with them. If there be those who would
> not
> > save the Union unless they could at the same
> time
> > destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My
> > paramount object in this struggle is to save
> the
> > Union, and is not either to save or to destroy
> > slavery. If I could save the Union without
> freeing
> > any slave I would do it, and if I could save it
> by
> > freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I
> > could save it by freeing some and leaving
> others
> > alone I would also do that."
> >
> > -A. Lincoln
>
>
> the emancipation procrastination

more like "Emancipation of protect-my-slaves-steal-yours"

Slaves in border states were crucial to the Norther War effort and there are documented cases of "emancipated" blacks fleeing burnt crops and battlefields being scooped up at the border and pressed back into chains.

I would say it was the first case of virtue signalling ever but it wasn't even that. Maryland was so full of confederate sympathizers and saboteurs as is, Lincoln was appealing to Border state slave owners moreso than slaves behind enemy lines who rarely even heard about it save for the occasional Yankee officer occupying a plantation, and even then it was only read to recruit fucking cannon fodder. Black Americans deserve to know the true fucking history of this country, thats for fucking sure..

Posted by: lagos liberator ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:03PM

black immigrants Wrote:
> the general mahhhdii Wrote:
> -----
> > black immigrants Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > there is still "racial" inequality in this
> > > country
> > > > and anyone who disagrees must be satan in
> the
> > > > flesh
> > >
> > > Sure if you look hard enough you might find a
> > few
> > > instances and it goes both ways. For example,
> > > blacks have a pass to be racist and say
> > whatever
> > > the fuck they want regardless of how
> offensive
> > it
> > > is. No one bat's an eye.
> > >
> > > Look at recent black immigrants they tend to
> do
> > > very well here in the states unlike the
> > American
> > > negro.
> >
> >
> > many of the non-spanish speaking immigrants
> here
> > do very well but they aren't very human at all
> >
> > personally eye would rather have humans
> >
> > proponents of global white domination have
> always
> > been the enemy to the USA...cee 9/11, JFK
> > assassination, military industrial complex
>
>
> African immigrants tend to be even more successful
> and educated than Hispanic immigrants
>
>
> https://theweek.com/speedreads/893123/nigerians-ar
> e-americas-best-educated-immigrant-groups-trump-ju
> st-banned
>
> (of course it has the leftist angle of OMGZ TRUMP
> BANNED THEM, but you get the point)

Only the cream of the crop can afford shoes to walk out of Nigeria.

Posted by: rare gem ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:08PM

More like Wrote:
> the general mahhdii Wrote:
> -----
> > sick of the lies and v signals Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > "a fourth grader should not have to wonder if
> > his
> > > street name is racist"
> > >
> > > I shouldnt have to play into this pathetic
> > appeal
> > > to emotion but my dander is up. The only
> reason
> > > they would wonder that is because you fucking
> > lied
> > > to them..
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > All you are doing is trying to rewrite
> history
> > and
> > > instill irrational fear with your lies about
> > the
> > > war being about slavery to distract from a
> > Marxist
> > > agenda.. Slaves in DE, MD, KY and MO were
> left
> > in
> > > bondage under Lincoln's Emancipation
> > > Proclamation.. The war was fought over a deep
> > > state power grab similar to the current
> > > situation.. If those who forget history are
> > bound
> > > to repeat it, I would HATE to see what
> happens
> > to
> > > those who try to re-write it... Keep it up
> > commie
> > > fucks..
> > >
> > >
> > > "I would save the Union. I would save it the
> > > shortest way under the Constitution. The
> sooner
> > > the national authority can be restored; the
> > nearer
> > > the Union will be "the Union as it was." If
> > there
> > > be those who would not save the Union, unless
> > they
> > > could at the same time save slavery, I do not
> > > agree with them. If there be those who would
> > not
> > > save the Union unless they could at the same
> > time
> > > destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My
> > > paramount object in this struggle is to save
> > the
> > > Union, and is not either to save or to
> destroy
> > > slavery. If I could save the Union without
> > freeing
> > > any slave I would do it, and if I could save
> it
> > by
> > > freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if
> I
> > > could save it by freeing some and leaving
> > others
> > > alone I would also do that."
> > >
> > > -A. Lincoln
> >
> >
> > the emancipation procrastination
>
>
> more like "Emancipation of
> protect-my-slaves-steal-yours"
>
> Slaves in border states were crucial to the
> Norther War effort and there are documented cases
> of "emancipated" blacks fleeing burnt crops and
> battlefields being scooped up at the border and
> pressed back into chains.
>
> I would say it was the first case of virtue
> signalling ever but it wasn't even that. Maryland
> was so full of confederate sympathizers and
> saboteurs as is, Lincoln was appealing to Border
> state slave owners moreso than slaves behind enemy
> lines who rarely even heard about it save for the
> occasional Yankee officer occupying a plantation,
> and even then it was only read to recruit fucking
> cannon fodder. Black Americans deserve to know the
> true fucking history of this country, thats for
> fucking sure..

The democrat party misses their slaves thats for fucking sure

Posted by: Underground History ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:10PM

Black Democrat in 2020 = Uncle Tom in 1860

Bigg Faccs

Posted by: Dr. Ben Carson ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:13PM

Underground History Wrote:
> Black Democrat in 2020 = Uncle Tom in 1860
>
> Bigg Faccs

Kim Klacik.. Sploosh!
Attachments:
kim-klacik.jpg

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:19PM

Posted by: CANNON FODDER ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:26PM

The 54th MA was nothing but Cannon Fodder. 42% casualties at Ft. Wagner alone.. Just sick.. Racist-ass Yankee officers (many of them slave owners themselves back home) MANIPULATED them into enlisting BY NEGLECTING TO READ THE PORTION OF THE EP THAT EXEMPTS BORDER STATES taking full advantage of their illiteracy.. The romanticized paintings of the reading of the EP to slaves should make every African American seethe with rage. Insidious and twisted.

Mind you this was all at the behest of Border State Democrats, not true Republicans and Lincoln was no true Republican
Attachments:
eplies.jpg

Posted by: thanks for the link ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:39PM

Hmmmm Wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3KtSQYZ
> 1ocy3ViljdrshcAZ9oi35BD6DirI45qToEl4R2VA/viewform
>
> Be heard and make changes

Everyone, get on it!
Attachments:
panderinglibs.png

Posted by: Tyrone Washington ()
Date: September 14, 2020 10:09PM

You guilty white cucks need to give me yo women to fuck while you watch and then suck my big Black dick to clean it off. Then I might let u off the racist label.

Date: September 14, 2020 11:20PM

How to deal with BLM protestors who attack you. This guy was just filming the protest.

https://lbry.tv/@SarahCorriher:6/gun_saves_man_from_peaceful_protest:a

This is why the dems want gun control.

Posted by: Labo ()
Date: September 15, 2020 02:36AM

Guys please don’t do that. We are trying to get local options that really want to make change and don’t want to have to explain to other about our neighborhood. Please do it seriously. Don’t be silly.

Remember your privilege and how easy you have it. This on the detriment of POCS. It’s time for us to be there for them.

Let make some change. Let’s make it easier for them in this systematically racist country.

Please if you are filling out the form do it seriously. The next questionnaire will be about the new names. No ones sure for the neighborhood but we think naming the streets after those murdered unjustly by racist police. Right step, right direction! Be the caffeine.
Attachments:
B956634F-9C20-4A47-85F6-8ECFF290B274.png

Posted by: Raul Piddick ()
Date: September 15, 2020 05:19AM

Tyrone Washington Wrote:
> You guilty white cucks need to give me yo women to
> fuck while you watch and then suck my big Black
> dick to clean it off. Then I might let u off the
> racist label.

Some nigger told me that before and I made him go viral for it but I guess he didn't learn cause he was right back at it slurring about chink restaurants two months later. Some niggers never learn and by niggers I am exclusively referring to Nation of Islam Jihaddis who are behind the bulk of the rioting. That's right Muslim fucking prison gangs are now a more clear and present danger than fucking ISIS and they have infiltrated public offices to cover their deeds. Another NOI freak brandished a handgun at me too then sped off like a niggardly coward. Watch your backs folks, what the news isn't reporting can still happen to you

Posted by: local POC ()
Date: September 15, 2020 07:10AM

Labo Wrote:
> Guys please don’t do that. We are trying to get
> local options that really want to make change and
> don’t want to have to explain to other about our
> neighborhood. Please do it seriously. Don’t be
> silly.
>
> Remember your privilege and how easy you have it.
> This on the detriment of POCS. It’s time for us
> to be there for them.
>
> Let make some change. Let’s make it easier for
> them in this systematically racist country.
>
> Please if you are filling out the form do it
> seriously. The next questionnaire will be about
> the new names. No ones sure for the neighborhood
> but we think naming the streets after those
> murdered unjustly by racist police. Right step,
> right direction! Be the caffeine.

Yo girl its good to hear you aint one of those racist type bitches. which one them houses you live in and what time can I tap that ass?

Posted by: man who knows too much ()
Date: September 15, 2020 12:04PM

Raul Piddick Wrote:
> Tyrone Washington Wrote:
> -----
> > You guilty white cucks need to give me yo women
> to
> > fuck while you watch and then suck my big Black
> > dick to clean it off. Then I might let u off
> the
> > racist label.
>
>
> Some nigger told me that before and I made him go
> viral for it but I guess he didn't learn cause he
> was right back at it slurring about chink
> restaurants two months later. Some niggers never
> learn and by niggers I am exclusively referring to
> Nation of Islam Jihaddis who are behind the bulk
> of the rioting. That's right Muslim fucking prison
> gangs are now a more clear and present danger than
> fucking ISIS and they have infiltrated public
> offices to cover their deeds. Another NOI freak
> brandished a handgun at me too then sped off like
> a niggardly coward. Watch your backs folks, what
> the news isn't reporting can still happen to you

What do you do that gets you into these sort of situations so frequently?

Posted by: muckraker ()
Date: September 15, 2020 12:06PM

man who knows too much Wrote:
> Raul Piddick Wrote:
> -----
> > Tyrone Washington Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You guilty white cucks need to give me yo
> women
> > to
> > > fuck while you watch and then suck my big
> Black
> > > dick to clean it off. Then I might let u off
> > the
> > > racist label.
> >
> >
> > Some nigger told me that before and I made him
> go
> > viral for it but I guess he didn't learn cause
> he
> > was right back at it slurring about chink
> > restaurants two months later. Some niggers
> never
> > learn and by niggers I am exclusively referring
> to
> > Nation of Islam Jihaddis who are behind the
> bulk
> > of the rioting. That's right Muslim fucking
> prison
> > gangs are now a more clear and present danger
> than
> > fucking ISIS and they have infiltrated public
> > offices to cover their deeds. Another NOI freak
> > brandished a handgun at me too then sped off
> like
> > a niggardly coward. Watch your backs folks,
> what
> > the news isn't reporting can still happen to
> you
>
> What do you do that gets you into these sort of
> situations so frequently?

I drink bourbon, I hate people, and I know things

Posted by: Meet me at Starbuck's ()
Date: September 15, 2020 12:15PM

My cup is running over, and I am ready for a hot caffeine injection.

Cathy
Attachments:
Cathy the Shampoo Chick.jpg

Date: September 15, 2020 12:39PM

Raul Piddick Wrote:
> Tyrone Washington Wrote:
> -----
> > You guilty white cucks need to give me yo women
> to
> > fuck while you watch and then suck my big Black
> > dick to clean it off. Then I might let u off
> the
> > racist label.
>
>
> Some nigger told me that before and I made him go
> viral for it but I guess he didn't learn cause he
> was right back at it slurring about chink
> restaurants two months later. Some niggers never
> learn and by niggers I am exclusively referring to
> Nation of Islam Jihaddis who are behind the bulk
> of the rioting. That's right Muslim fucking prison
> gangs are now a more clear and present danger than
> fucking ISIS and they have infiltrated public
> offices to cover their deeds. Another NOI freak
> brandished a handgun at me too then sped off like
> a niggardly coward. Watch your backs folks, what
> the news isn't reporting can still happen to you

george soros and the democrats are funding the paid protestors

the Nation of Islam doesn't allow protesting or carrying weapons so that wasn't a NOI member

Date: September 15, 2020 12:45PM

letter to engels Wrote:
> the general mahhdiii Wrote:
> -----
> > besides the point Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > the general mahhhdiii Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > there is still "racial" inequality in this
> > > country
> > > > and anyone who disagrees must be satan in
> the
> > > > flesh
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > No one in their right mind would deny that
> > racist
> > > people exist but there is not a single
> racially
> > > discriminating law on the books today nor has
> > > there been for decades. the purpose of
> > > "protesting" under the first amendment is to
> > > change official govt policies and laws not
> > private
> > > opinions, and since there are no more racist
> > laws,
> > > the "protests" are invalid. In a perfect
> world
> > > there would not be racist people but this
> > appeal
> > > to utopia is causing more harm than good.
> > Racism
> > > is dying fast and that means one less gimmick
> > to
> > > sell the news.. thats why they are trying to
> > > revive racism by manipulating black people to
> > > embody the very stereotypes they used to
> decry
> > -
> > > looting, burning, raping and killing - so
> that
> > > white people will hate them again so they can
> > be
> > > the victim again to hide their marxist agenda
> >
> > eye agree with everything you said with the
> > exception of your marxist agenda thing but if
> > it'll get red state voters into the booth on
> the
> > 4th eye could care less
> >
> > yes, eye think most North AMooricans are
> leaving
> > that racism bullshit behind and the born again
> > hippie democrats are desperately trying to keep
> it
> > going
> >
> > Peace
>
> I should clarify that the marxist agenda is being
> pushed by the Dems and the MSM, not black people
> in general.. Scary world when the resident FXU
> schizo is making more sense than CNN tho..
>
> the moors.. lol... you remind me of an old
> "sovereign citizen" whackjob I know, but his
> psychoses are 100% drug induced..

yes, the moors...

Act. V, Laws of Virginia, Oct. 1670 reads: “No Negro or Indian though baptised and enjoying their own freedom shall be capable of any such purchase of (white) Christians, but yet not debarred from buying any of their own kind.” (Henings, Vol. II, p. 281.)
Act IX, Oct. 1748: “No Negro, mulatto, Indian, although a Christian or any Jew, Moor, Mohammedan.…shall purchase any Christian white servants” (Hening’s, Vol. V, p. 550.)

socialism from my understanding is Che Guevara, Ho Chi Mihn, Jesus, Muhammad etc

none of these chomo ass democrats who keep their AC running all summer at 70 something degrees are on anything close to whut these 4 people practiced

they wouldn't last one day in the lives of these people....the democrats are facists, not socialists

but red voters are gonna eat that democrats are socialists talk up, so let it ride....red voters are gonna save our country once again on the 4th

Posted by: the general mahhdiiii ()
Date: September 15, 2020 12:47PM

eye might have to wife up that Kim Klickack lady

thanks to the folks who posted up sum very crucial herstorical information about the emancipation procrastination

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 15, 2020 12:50PM

actual historian guy Wrote:
> Ummm actually.... Although percussion locks became
> common during the Mexican American war, most
> Confederate troops supplied their own arms early
> on in the war of norther aggression and MANY were
> flintlocks. Additionally, many of the confederate
> caplocks were actually old Springfield 1816
> flintlock muskets hastily converted to
> percussion.

"Conversion" is the operative word. In the early days of the war arsenals were working around the clock to convert old flintlock muskets and rifles into percussion cap firearms that could be issued to the troops. Flintlock muskets were fairly unreliable even in the best of weather. Some sources I have read say that one trigger pull in six would fail to initiate a shot. With percussion caps that percentage drops off significantly.

Once you move past the first days of the war, except for militia on emergency call up, infantrymen using the long arms that they brought with them from home largely disappears. Could you imagine being a Quartermaster trying to supply ammunition for that many different types of guns. Among members of the cavalry and among those serving in irregular units such as Mosby's this percentage may have been higher. I know some of Forrest's cavalry still had some flintlocks in 1862.

Remember I said rare, not unused.

Posted by: Alley Snackbar ()
Date: September 15, 2020 05:18PM

> george soros and the democrats are funding the
> paid protestors
>
> the Nation of Islam doesn't allow protesting or
> carrying weapons so that wasn't a NOI member

the one who told my wife to suck BBC and the one brandished at me were 100% NOI just like Jacob Blake and his father. The Fruit of Islam does not carry weapons in uniform (yet) but their clandestine activities are a whole nother can of worms that the FBI is going to have to confront (even in its own ranks) sooner or later.. Prison gangs pressuring black Americans to convert to Islam as if jesus were a white supremacist or some shit. Its Radical Jihad on our doorstep and it will come to a head soon

Posted by: Nill B. ()
Date: September 15, 2020 05:23PM

CANNON FODDER Wrote:
> The 54th MA was nothing but Cannon Fodder. 42%
> casualties at Ft. Wagner alone.. Just sick..
> Racist-ass Yankee officers (many of them slave
> owners themselves back home) MANIPULATED them into
> enlisting BY NEGLECTING TO READ THE PORTION OF THE
> EP THAT EXEMPTS BORDER STATES taking full
> advantage of their illiteracy.. The romanticized
> paintings of the reading of the EP to slaves
> should make every African American seethe with
> rage. Insidious and twisted.
>
> Mind you this was all at the behest of Border
> State Democrats, not true Republicans and Lincoln
> was no true Republican

Black Americans deserve to know the fucking truth

Posted by: Diehard Vox viewer in Fairfax ()
Date: September 15, 2020 05:36PM

Tyrone Washington Wrote:
> You guilty white cucks need to give me yo women to
> fuck while you watch and then suck my big Black
> dick to clean it off. Then I might let u off the
> racist label.

Yes you oppressed gentle giant, I live off Cavalry Dr please come fuck my wife to make up for the racist street name.

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: September 15, 2020 07:15PM

Change the neighborhood name to Cuck Acres

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.